Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project (73062 Views)

12 Businesses And Employment Opportunities U Can Start Today / Contribute To The Growth Of Ecommerce In Nigeria / GEM Project Did Not Send Me Any Notification Mail. HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by asomech: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
thanks @ jochukcy03, fatiaforreal, for the reply. the truth is that i was paid above what i am supposed to be paid. i dont know why the mix up.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by thefunclubenterprise(m): 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
I never got an alert and thought I wasn't paid, my account officer from. Zenith called to find out why I haven't made a withdrawal and that's how I knew I have been paid since 2 weeks back.

I haven't tried to make a withdrawal yet, but already asked for my cheque book to be sent to me.

Zenith is handling the job professionally, the account officer is always ready to help with a phone call.

However now I am facing real challenges funding my plan as prices have doubled. Imagine a machine I priced at 1.4m in 2013 when writing the plan is now 4.5m
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by JulianaOnwumer(f): 10:35am On Jul 25, 2016
Finally I have made a withdrawal, Glory to God. The challenge now is price. Every of the equipment have doubled in price.
How do we go about this challenge. The house should help please.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by thefunclubenterprise(m): 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
I will advice everyone to make wise use of their funds, yes the price thing is really a challenge. I am thinking of taking a loan and also injecting personal funds to make up
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by jochukcy03(m): 8:46am On Jul 26, 2016
some Belgium (80percent new) machineries are usually stronger than new ones. buy d most important equipment you
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by jochukcy03(m): 8:47am On Jul 26, 2016
some Belgium (80percent new) machineries are usually stronger than new ones. buy d most important equipment you need to go ur biz started
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 8:06am On Jul 27, 2016
Alhamdulilai!
Second batch alerts are landing.
Life is truly a marathon, not a sprint.
From youwin stage 1 to stage 2, to training in Unilag, to panel interview in Best Western hotel(the hotel I hate seeing each time I pass). Many celebrated and some of us were dropped at the most painful stage. I thought it was over but God decided it was not over. At this very point, some of us who cried then are better of. All praises and honour to the Almighty.
Now the real challenge begins, the need for innovation is stronger than ever in the face of astronomical increase in prices of equipment and other things.
grin grin grin
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 8:15am On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=jochukcy03 post=47895655]some Belgium (80percent new) machineries are usually stronger than new ones. buy d most important equipment you
[/quote
Yeah Mr Smith, but are Tokunbo equipment allowed by GEM? I know you can get Tokunbo that are better, especially, China made brand new, with sincerity. I'm not sure, but that seems the most viable option, provided it does not constitute a breach.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2016
Hello, my name is Oluwaseun and based in Ibadan there is this money making business that would really be of help to to my Fellow citizens especially considering the fact that the economy is not good and the unemployment rate is at all time high. As much as I would like to put the details of this business here, I have to follow the nairaland guidelines but you can chat me up on whatsapp at 08159501065.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by thefunclubenterprise(m): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2016
I don't think there is any issue with buying used machines. Moreover those of us buying vehicles can't buy brand new, it's tokunbo.

I have decided to start one stage of the business first, because the grant is the price of only one machine now
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by jochukcy03(m): 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=fatiaforreal post=47925143][/quote] yes tokumbo items are very much allowed provided you have proof of purchase. you can't always get everything new especially machinery.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by mkmyers45(m): 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
Please any more confirmation that second batch is landing? What about us at First Bank?

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
Gentlemen and ladies, how are your businesses?
Multimillion naira is not giving you time chat, pls let's share our experiences. The business environment is scary, from inflation to purchasing power. However, inherent in all these are latent opportunities. We should remain calm and focused. Good luck to everyone.
God bless GEM! God bless FMITI!! God bless President Muhammad Buhari!!! God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Juliet84: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
Please who receive the GEM Project induction invitation and is this the same platform as Youwin, if yes please what is the induction like as a, Currently not around, can I be represented or I just need to make my way home. Meanwhile congratulations to everyone who got the Youwin grant. We pray to smile like you. Please help a sister
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Juliet84: 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
neksummi:
Another opportunity is open at GEM Project:

www.nairaland.com/3231051/good-news-govt-grant-opportunity

Beneficiaries here can encourage people to apply.

Have a lovely Sunday.
I applied and was scheduled for induction please what those that entail as am not in the country at the moment
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 12:06am On Aug 02, 2016
Juliet84:
I applied and was scheduled for induction please what those that entail as am not in the country at the moment

Email or call them as they'll be in the best position to answer this question.
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 11:23am On Aug 02, 2016
I wish to appreciate fatiaforreal for keeping his promise. When GEM result
came out and some of us weren't successful, I committed to give my website
design services to GEM awardees. And there fatiaforreal promised to patronize
me when he gets paid. This promise he has kept. Friend, I wish good success
in your business. We shall all succeed.

If there's anyone who needs a website for his/her business, you can get intouch
so we discus terms. The website I'll create for you will have the following features.

- responsive theme
- change themes whenever you like
- excellent 24/7 help and support
- secure hosting (this is veery important. I'm hosting your website on a very secured platform
that has proven over years to beat hackers)
- unlimited bandwidth and storage
- 24/7 website monitoring
- daily backups
- details on the health of your site
- excellent search engine optimization SEO to unable people locate your website when they're
searching things online related to your business

Some websites I've done for myself and a friend who's into events mangement:
http://www.teemanneysevents.com/
http://solidimeducation.com/

You can reach me on:
Mobile: 08063306838
Whatsapp: 08063306838.

2 Likes

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
neksummi:
I wish to appreciate fatiaforreal for keeping his promise. When GEM result
came out and some of us weren't successful, I committed to give my website
design services to GEM awardees. And there fatiaforreal promised to patronize
me when he gets paid. This promise he has kept. Friend, I wish good success
in your business. We shall all succeed.

If there's anyone who needs a website for his/her business, you can get intouch
so we discus terms. The website I'll create for you will have the following features.

- responsive theme
- change themes whenever you like
- excellent 24/7 help and support
- secure hosting (this is veery important. I'm hosting your website on a very secured platform
that has proven over years to beat hackers)
- unlimited bandwidth and storage
- 24/7 website monitoring
- daily backups
- details on the health of your site
- excellent search engine optimization SEO to unable people locate your website when they're
searching things online related to your business

Some websites I've done for myself and a friend who's into events mangement:
http://www.teemanneysevents.com/
http://solidimeducation.com/

You can reach me on:
Mobile: 08063306838
Whatsapp: 08063306838.
I'm flattered. If we're not good enough to patronize one another, why should anyone patronize us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 11:33am On Aug 03, 2016
fatiaforreal:

I'm flattered. If we're not good enough to patronize one another, why should anyone patronize us?

That's true. All the best. I'll reach you on whatsapp for details you need to send me.

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Onyioguz: 11:02am On Aug 04, 2016
I was selected too ...
Have you received any email for the induction?
Juliet84:
Please who receive the GEM Project induction invitation and is this the same platform as Youwin, if yes please what is the induction like as a, Currently not around, can I be represented or I just need to make my way home. Meanwhile congratulations to everyone who got the Youwin grant. We pray to smile like you. Please help a sister
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 11:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Onyioguz:
I was selected too ...
Have you received any email for the induction?

Is this about the innovative online music distribution? If so, let's discus on the thread below and allow awardees here to discus business and tranche payment.
www.nairaland.com/3231051/good-news-govt-grant-opportunity

2 Likes

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by slydog(m): 9:06am On Aug 10, 2016
I've been invited for an induction in Port Harcourt. Pls what is expected of us?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Rhard: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
pls when did u received the date and venue of the induction,gem sent me msg on ist august that i have been shduled for induction and details will be send to me since then i have not receive any other msg fom them about the induction.please brief me

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by kennyenny: 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
Yes! I was invited too. At Lagos on 18th this month. Kindly update for more info

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Rhard: 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
They have nt send me a msg abt the venue and date for the induction,what shld i do since i was invited

1 Like

Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Rhard: 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
Pls where is ur location of ur biz
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Raynwajei: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
Please how is d induction like..
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Rhard: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
is it true Gem is doing the induction zone by zone ,south east not yet.which side ur business is sited and ur location?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Onyioguz: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2016
kennyenny:
Yes! I was invited too. At Lagos on 18th this month. Kindly update for more info
Where is your business location?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by fatiaforreal: 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
You guys should pls move the induction matter to the appropriate thread.
Any contact with monitors pls?
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by neksummi(m): 12:25am On Aug 13, 2016
fatiaforreal:
You guys should pls move the induction matter to the appropriate thread.
Any contact with monitors pls?

Yeah. I think it would be betteer for the induction guys to open a separate thread. That way you're discussions will be more relevant.
The guys here didn't go through induction before they got their grant.

And I've come to understand that the induction matter is diffeerent from the Innovative Online Distribution of Music I was talking about.

This GEM have grants in categories. The next one I believe is going to be institutional grants. Watch out!
Re: Award Under The Growth And Employment (GEM) Project by Mayol: 11:29am On Aug 13, 2016
kennyenny:
I received an invitation too for Lagos Ikeja . @kennyenny lets meet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? / How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days / Woman Slaps Man At UBA ATM In Port-Harcourt, Tears His Shirt And Singlet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.