Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring (46552 Views)

Your Favorite Movie Quotes!!!! / A die hard GAME OF THRONES fan check this: Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss / Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by ryd3(m): 11:10am On Feb 07, 2016
The illusion of freewill... Robocop

The dyer is always stained by the element he uses... My element is water! I ask u, have I been stained? Henry iv

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by pulsa(m): 11:10am On Feb 07, 2016
Joavid:

lol, sounds true.
its very true dear.
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by mustaphagreens(m): 11:12am On Feb 07, 2016
obassed:
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we powerful beyond measures. We ask ourselves, who am I to brilliant, talented and fabulous?... Akeela and the bee
...but who are you not to be?
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Omotaday(m): 11:13am On Feb 07, 2016
Joavid:
movies are not just for entertainment, especially for me. I was able to compile some with a little help from google of course.

1. "Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine." The Imitation Game.

2. "Just because someone stumbles and loses their
path, doesn't mean they're lost forever." X-Men Days of Future Past.

3. "Most people live life on the path we set for them. Too afraid to explore any other. But once in a while people like you come along and knock down all the obstacles we put in your way. People who realize free will is a gift that you'll never know how to use until you fight for it." The Adjustment
Bureau.

4. "Our lives are not fully lived if we're not willing to die for those we love, for what we believe." Selma.

5. "Courage is a hard thing to figure. You can have courage based on a dumb idea or mistake, but you're not supposed to question adults, or your coach, or your teacher, because they make the rules. Maybe they know best, but maybe they don't.
It all depends on who you are, where you come
from." The Blind Side.

6. "My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work. The sooner the better." Sherlock Holmes.

7. "What is the most resilient parasite? Bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm? An idea. Resilient...highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed--fully understood--that
sticks." Inception.

8. "The main thing is: Pay attention, pay attention to everything, everything you see. Notice what no one else notices, and you'll see what no one else knows. What you get is what you get, what you do with what you get, that's more the point." City of Ember.

9. Do, or do not. There is no “try”. – Yoda, from Star Wars. It is not our abilities that show what we truly are it is our choices. – Dumbledore, from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

10. “Great men are not born great, they grow great.”
– Mario Puzo, from The Godfather

11. “The loudest one in the room is the
weakest one in the room." - Frank Lucas in American Gangster

12. "Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain’t how hard you can hit. It’s how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. it’s how much you can take, and keep moving
forward. that’s how winning’s done. - Rocky Balboa (Sylvester Stallone)

add yours
"Chance favours the prepared mind"- Nikita series. "Hope for the best, plan for the worst"- Burne. But i combine the two and that is my favourite quote today, "Hope for the best, plan for the worst because chance favours the prepared mind"- Me

2 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by asiwaju87(m): 11:13am On Feb 07, 2016
"The person you killed have died" ------ Dewunmi iberu

#localmovie #yorubafilm

7 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by kay29000(m): 11:14am On Feb 07, 2016
Let me add my one from my yet to be released movie, Stardom, staring me, Kayode Odusanya.

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by iPopAlomo(m): 11:15am On Feb 07, 2016
On A Cigarette pack...

Johnny Quid: All you need to know about life is retained within those four walls. You will notice that one of your personalities is seduced by the illusions of grandeur - the gold packet of king size with a regal insignia, an attractive implication towards glamor and wealth; the subtle suggestion that cigarettes are indeed your royal and loyal friends, and that, Pete, is a lie. Your other personality is trying to draw your attention to the flip side of the discussion, written in boring bold black and white, it's a statement that these neat little soldiers of death are, in fact, trying to kill you and that, Pete, is the truth. Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren. That that starts sweet ends bitter, and that which starts bitter ends sweet. That is why you and I love the drugs and that is also why I cannot give that painting back. Now please, pass me a light.

- RocknRolla

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by pulsa(m): 11:15am On Feb 07, 2016
dtruseeker:
everytin abt dat series is perfect
I swear, but the shit that always get to me when I remember it is Brooke becoming a celebrity and Nathan and that girl( Lucas friend , can't seem to remember her name ) hooking up. but I tell you I loved Peyton sawyer she was all I wanted to see, her long curled blond hair and artistic abilities always was it for me, I always looked forward to her scenes.

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 07, 2016
Omotaday:
"Chance favours the prepared mind"- Nikita series. "Hope for the best, plan for the worst"- Burne. But i combine the two and that is my favourite quote today, "Hope for the best, plan for the worst because chance favours the prepared mind"- Me

#dope!!
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Flawlessangel(m): 11:18am On Feb 07, 2016
Joavid:

hehehehe I don't buy movies o. I have a friend who is a world wide cinema on his own. I copy the movies free from him or I download.

internet has made things easy.

even if you download on your phone or laptop, i can still watch it with you na, better still, collect it too
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by ryd3(m): 11:19am On Feb 07, 2016
Cupidkc:
I trust you, but I don't trust the devil in you.
- Italian job

My girlfriend has heard me use this line several times
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Chukazu: 11:19am On Feb 07, 2016
"THE MATTER AT HAND IS PREGNANT, AND UNLESS WE APPLY DEXTERITY IN THE DELIVERY, WE SHALL HAVE A STILL-BIRTH"

CLEM OHAMEZE

4 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by davide470(m): 11:21am On Feb 07, 2016
I have no right to ask this of any of you... but will you follow me...one last time?

Thorin Oakenshield (King) ~ The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by cassyrooy(m): 11:25am On Feb 07, 2016
"The road to Hell is paved with Good Intensions" - Jonathan Kent(Smallville)

Peyton Sawyer: It doesn't matter if the whole town saw you suck, it's just a game.

Lucas Scott: So you came to personally cheer me up? (OneTreeHill)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by sunkoye: 11:25am On Feb 07, 2016
Joavid:

wow. shocked what kind of movie is that?
its a seasonal movie. U need to watch

moment wen angels strikes first before they ask questions. wink

U will sure enjoy it.
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by EOOJ(m): 11:25am On Feb 07, 2016
When you pray for rain, be ready to deal with the mud- Denzel, the equalizer grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:26am On Feb 07, 2016
When u follow excellence,success will pursue u pants down-
RANCHO(the three idiots)
there's power in naming things- SETRAKIAN(STRAIN)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by zinachidi(m): 11:27am On Feb 07, 2016
ugolance:
Dialogue:

T-bag: It's beneath a man of your status to be walking about with his feet sticky.

Lechero: What do you propose?

T-Bag: Ablution; a humble sign of friendship from a stranger who came into your house.

Prison Break Season 2(Inside Sona prison, Panama)

lol,sona prison was season 3.
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Tosyno51(m): 11:31am On Feb 07, 2016
Gentlemen, shall we? Elijah 'The originals S02'
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by datjohn(m): 11:31am On Feb 07, 2016
Nothing is unfair in the game of Love and War
...3 Idiots (Prof. Virus)

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 07, 2016
Flawlessangel:

even if you download on your phone or laptop, i can still watch it with you na, better still, collect it too

grin okay I will DHL the movies to you.
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 07, 2016
sunkoye:
its a seasonal movie. U need to watch
moment wen angels strikes first before they ask questions. wink
U will sure enjoy it.
I will check it out.
I hope it won't corrupt my Christian mind
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Godiloveu(f): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2016
Everyone can't go on the street that's why they made side walks....Cookie (the Empire).

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Flawlessangel(m): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2016
Joavid:

lmao no way, wanna come get it myself jor, i wanna save you the stress
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Flawlessangel(m): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2016
Joavid:

and have you seen the series falling skies? Is it intresting?
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by johnnday222(m): 11:37am On Feb 07, 2016
I was born in the night but not yesternight...

wishes of eastend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by frankputer: 11:37am On Feb 07, 2016
Now we have grudges and get revenge.

You must be kidding. Hmm kidding is not my thing.

By Frank transporter reloaded 2015

You know you brought this to your self frank .
Klorove transporter reloaded 2015

You look Hot and sparky

I understand you completely
You are Really amazing

Sweet Jesus 
Holy shit

I know One great nice resultant here, may be you and I can go for a nice long dinner

Because if I steer into your beautiful eye a moment longer , I will fall in love.

I'm fine but I can't quit following your logic

Extremely pathetic 

Women don't really respond well with the truth.
They like mistery 
Is like a magic. If you tell them how u did the magic u loose the magic .

Commenting for the second time@Nairaland.this one interest me more cause I'm captivated by powerful movie quotes that make brain ,first time was 2014.like quotes and 2015 movie and above

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by LydayBobo(m): 11:38am On Feb 07, 2016
"If you are bold enough to cheat on your wife; you should be bold enough to tell her" - Why did I get married...

2 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 07, 2016
Flawlessangel:

and have you seen the series falling skies? Is it intresting?
trust me, its no stress.
plus, I like watching movies alone. I enjoy it better that way.
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by luckynzo(m): 11:39am On Feb 07, 2016
This thread should maintain its spot on FP for another 2 months.

Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.-- Maximus in Gladiator.

2 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by handoys1(m): 11:41am On Feb 07, 2016
Petyr 'Littlefinger' Baelish : The realm. Do you know what the realm is? It's the thousand blades of Aegon's enemies, a story we agree to tell each other over and over, until we forget that it's a lie.
Lord Varys : But what do we have left, once we abandon the lie? Chaos? A gaping pit waiting to swallow us all.
Petyr 'Littlefinger' Baelish : Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb. They refuse, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

3 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Ycmia: 11:46am On Feb 07, 2016
So no nollywood movie get quote??...God go see us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Can You Guess This Person? Same Dance Every Saturday Night(photos) / BBNaija’s Wildcard Twist: Five Things To Know About It (Shine Ya Eye) / AY's '30 Days In Atlanta' Recognized By Guinness World Records 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.