Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring (46535 Views)

Your Favorite Movie Quotes!!!! / A die hard GAME OF THRONES fan check this: Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss / Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by akuracy(m): 11:46am On Feb 07, 2016
Do me I do you, man no go vex.
psquare
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by prinsam30: 11:46am On Feb 07, 2016
"The Love of A Woman Is Like A Bottle Of Wine That Last For A Season And Fades Like The Sun"
Zadikus Zunzaranda
(Legend Of The Seeker)

"I Will Rather Die Fighting Than Be A Slave Under A Roman"
Crixsus
(Spartacus )

"The Pikin Wey Say Him Mama No Go Sleep, Him Ma No Go Sleep"
Primsam30
(Aki and Pawpaw)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 07, 2016
I'm coming
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by akuracy(m): 11:48am On Feb 07, 2016
It has been explained to me several times by science, but I still don't understand how something so big, so huge could soar through the sky with so much ease. Man playing God, wanting to fly like birds....

Jamal on sighting an aeroplane in "Tyrant"

2 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by alawaiss(m): 11:51am On Feb 07, 2016
Wen a boy wash his hand he, can eat wit d kings.
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by dsauce: 11:52am On Feb 07, 2016
pls can anyone provide me with a link to download this epic movie "THE GODFATHER "
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by cupidhero(m): 11:54am On Feb 07, 2016
I'm currently rewatching NO 7@Christopher Nolan's Inception.
TDK is next on my watchlist.
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by irumanle(m): 11:54am On Feb 07, 2016
Melkizedek:
"never take sides against your family" ---the godfather
my favourite movie of all time

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 07, 2016
1. Pursue after excellence and success would chase you pants down --- 3 Idiots (Bollywood)

2. No matter what you're facing, just put your hand on your chest and say 'Al I --- 3 Idiots (Bollywood)

3. "Kindness is like a baton in a relay race when given, pass it on". -- Maami(yoruba movie)

3 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 07, 2016
1. "Pursue after excellence and success would chase you pants down" --- 3 Idiots (Bollywood)

2. "No matter what you're facing, just put your hand on your chest and say 'Al izz well' ". --- 3 Idiots (Bollywood)

3. "Kindness is like a baton in a relay race when given, pass it on". -- Maami(yoruba movie)

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by litetias(m): 11:59am On Feb 07, 2016
I don't know about inspiring but I love these ones:

"Say hello to my little friend" - Al Pacino in Scarface.

"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Well, who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the f--k do you think you're talkin' to?" - Robert De Niro in Taxi Driver

"I will be back" - Arnold Schwarzenneger in Terminator 1

"My name is Bond, James Bond" - Sean Connery in Dr No

2 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by inspiROHM(m): 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
LastMumu:

Let them see that their words can cut you and you’ll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name take it make it your own. Then they can’t hurt you with it anymore."

- Tyrion Lannister to Jon Snow (The Bastard)
The game of thrones

BADDEST QUOTE EVER!!! I love the Tyrion character so much

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by kodeya(m): 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
"How can you shoot the devil in the back. What of if you miss? "

Verbal (Kelvin Spacey) in 'The Usual Suspect'[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by cosmicrayboi(m): 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
1 the crocodile is the king of the waters till they see a butt that is darker than there skin
*the black sea

2 the lion does not go about the jungle crying when he is scared of a mare hunter, he lay low waiting for situations to calm and then he comes to check back what it was that made him run

* the police men and the heavy armed robbers

3 the agama lizard nods his head, not in agreement, he just wants to make sure and contact to others that u are not planing to eat it

* obioma and the palmwine

4 the rat that spread lassa fever, if he find it as fun, let him come to a church in maidugiri. only then will he know that hunger is worst than lassa fever
*wil smith in the cops cheesy

5 we are nothing but pencil in the hands of the creator

* adenuga. in superstory

leave the judgement for the gods, till baba offers them chicken and fresh palm wine,

* captain america season 2

to all the Ladies that looks at me as a monkey, run when you sees me because you look like a banana too

*morgan smith., in Wanted

i sure love movies, i have the feelings smiley

i know i do cheesy
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Flawlessangel(m): 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
Joavid:

trust me, its no stress.

plus, I like watching movies alone. I enjoy it better that way.

k so how about we go out to the cinema to see a new movie together? I could drive by and pick u up if you want, not necessarily today
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Agustephenogwo: 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
Tony Montana-SCARFACE

3 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by zeanslim(m): 12:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
“Mother Nature is a serial killer. No one’s better, more creative, but, like all serial killers she can’t help the urge to want to get caught. And what good are all those brilliant crimes, if no one takes the credit? So she leave crumbs. Now the hard part, why you spend a decade in school, is seeing the crumbs for the clues they are. Sometimes the things you thought were the most brutal aspect of the virus, turns out the be the chink in it’s armour… and she loves disguising her weaknesses as strengths.” — (The Doctor) Andrew Fassbach, World War Z

2 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by invisibleman2: 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
It does not matter if it's by a step or by a mile winning is winning— Vin diesel

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by kodeya(m): 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
Make your friends rich and your enemies rich and wait to find out which is which"

Ultron in Avengers 2 : Age of Ultron

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by jagorinho: 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
often the most barbaric atrocities occur when both combatants proclaim themselves freedom fighters..... LORD OF WAR

There are many paths to redemption, not all of them are peaceful....SOLOMON KANE

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by TruthHurts1(m): 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
"A people should never be afraid of their government. The government should always be afraid of its people"- V for Vendetta

"Most of the miseries in the world were caused by wars. And when the wars were over, nobody ever knew what they were about"- Ashley Wilkes- Gone With the Wind

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
Jules Winnfield- Pulp Fiction

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by cupidhero(m): 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
“I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the Ages of this world alone.”
Arwen-LOTR

It's the job that's never started that takes longest to finish-LOTR

Let us remember that a traitor may betray himself and do good that he does not intend to.-LOTR

Cease your Glory-300: Rise of an Empire.

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing,moderation is for COWARDS-Lone Survivor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by MabraO: 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
There re two types of vampires one who sucks d**k nd the other who sucks blood. Empire season 1

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
Flawlessangel:

k so how about we go out to the cinema to see a new movie together? I could drive by and pick u up if you want, not necessarily today

cinema's are crowded na.
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by sunkoye: 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
Joavid:

I will check it out.

I hope it won't corrupt my Christian mind
the story and sub story lines are more of biblical but with few alterations.

But enjoy with caution. smiley

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by cupidhero(m): 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
TruthHurts1:
"A people should never be afraid of their government. The government should always be afraid of its people"- V for Vendetta

"Most of the miseries in the world were caused by wars. And when the wars were over, nobody ever knew what they were about"- Ashley Wilkes- Gone With the Wind

Gone with the wind? You have to be realy old to have watched that movie. I only watched it because of the soundtrack@My own true love by The Duprees. Cool!
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by TheArchangel(f): 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
Have forgotten the movie.

First character--- " do you believe in God"

Second character.." God??, No, I don't. For me god is the ATM machine, MRI machine, polio vaccines........ …

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by nogasimplicity: 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
any woman who cannot keep a home has failed, A woman who has a home and career had to learn to marry them both that is success
by NSE IKPE ETIM in Mr and Mrs (nollywood)
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Brainaic(m): 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
"Without fear there cannot be courage" - Saphira in Eragon
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by ycmdng(m): 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
Manner maketh man- The Knightmen: Secret service.

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Stundey(m): 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
In every moment, a choice exists. We can cling to the past, or embrace the inevitability of change and allow a brighter future to unfold before us. Such an uncertain future may call for even more uncertain allies. Either way, a new day is coming whether we like it or not.
The question is will you control it, or will it control you? - Klaus The Originals

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
Always keep your foes confused, if they are never certain of what you want, they cannot know what you plan to do next. -petyr baelish, Game of thrones.

The lion does not concern itself with the Opinions of sheeps.- Tywin lannister.

A lannister always pays his dept.-game of thrones.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Can You Guess This Person? Same Dance Every Saturday Night(photos) / BBNaija’s Wildcard Twist: Five Things To Know About It (Shine Ya Eye) / AY's '30 Days In Atlanta' Recognized By Guinness World Records 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.