Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,555 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? (50838 Views)

My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by bebu: 6:13am On Jan 29, 2016
U c wen he needed u,u ran away and nw u r bak wat if he killed him self den will u c him wit d so called mistress abeg allow d man jor
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Actionleap: 6:13am On Jan 29, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
Hi everyone, after what happened in my husband church on Sunday how he embarrassed me and his worker slapping me. I decided to consult his doctor friend to talk to him ,the only reason he gave the doctor is that the mistress saved his life when he wanted to kill him self because of a woman that died years ago in his church which left him confused then(I traveled with My last child when this incident happen) and the girl telling him not to kill him self is enough that the girl love him and that from that day he swear never to leave that girl nor let the girl feel bad in any situation.

He said that the girl is his life. so for me becoming pregnant is enough to make the girl feel bad so he now tries to defame me and make the girl happy.he suggested that the only solution that will bring peace to my family is me becoming friend with the said girl and serving her.and that I should beg the worker that I have forgiven him if I want him to accept me again.

Now the girl in question here is rude and proud. she insult me anyhow.she laughed at me now that am going through this with my hubby. today she saw me and started laughing that she must make me leave my home with my 5kids.

Now all am asking my self is how can I step so low to the extend of begging my husband mistress just for my husband to love me again. how can I befriend this witch of a girl. How can I worship this girl in my own house all to please my husband. A girl that saved my husband name with Baby m. Will that make me a peace seeker or a fool the more.will a reasonable woman do that?

Sis, wipe your tears. Go get this movie - WAR ROOM.
Declare warfare in prayers and take back your home.
Come back and give testimony.
God bless.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Wallade(m): 6:15am On Jan 29, 2016
If I am in your stead. I take it that I am done with that marriage, even if you don't want to divorce him, there is a need to separate temporarily till you are convinced that he has changed or forever stay separate.

That church is not a Godly gathering. You shouldn't fellowship there anymore.

I also think you should get closer to God in another fellowship center where you can connect with God. Stay employed and earn good salary to sustain yourself and your children. Forget about your husband and live independent of him.

Stay blessed.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by anyimgbo(m): 6:16am On Jan 29, 2016
chinoify:

I don't match issues with singles... Sorry, cos you won't and can't understand the mystery of marriage and also the mystery of been a pastors help meet.

If you care to read.. Go back to my recommendations to finish reading.

Selah.
I'm trying so hard not to insult you.If you are a married man l pity your wife and congregations base on this your awkward judgement..... seek for a genuine repentance
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by LoveDecay(m): 6:17am On Jan 29, 2016
UNMARRIED WOMEN GIVING MARRIED WOMEN ADVICE.

CHAI - Do you give a carpenters job to a shoemaker grin
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by HaneefahRN(f): 6:18am On Jan 29, 2016
oyeludef:
my sister, don't do anything rash and don't leave ur home oo. Don't allow unexperienced youth here on nairaland advice u to do wrong. At a time like dis, you need to be more prayerful and take the devil headon spiritually. Your hubby isn't himself, he is obviously under a spell. Avoid any pity party, get close to God. Go on your knees, fast, pray till ur hubby is delivered cos it is not ordinary for him to just decide to leave a family he has built all dis years for dat lady. Madam if you take my advice, within two weeks you will have ur family back. A lady should be praying for a young man to marry her but if she intends to break a home den it means she has confidence in something. Avoid any confrontation with her.
I am speaking from experience of what my mother passed tru under the hand of my dad just for one strange girl several years ago.
Wc home? She has no home. Av u gone thru her other threads (if they ain't just mere fiction), the woman is married to a devil's incarnate.
No, marriage is nt a do or die affair. Why continue staying wt someone tht treats u like filth

2 Likes

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by oyeludef(m): 6:18am On Jan 29, 2016
diva90:
Begging won't change the situation. It will only make your husband and the mistress even more proud and arrogant. I suggest you take this issue to strong members of the family that he listens to like his father or an uncle that he respects. let them advise him. If all is said and done and he does not change then you might want to think about 'something' else. I'm not advising you to arrange acid for her or touts to scatter her face beyond recognition. You might want to look into this spiritually because your husband may have been manipulated/charmed. Have you noticed any other strange behaviours? Did your husband have this tendency previously or was this a sudden change? Visit a strong man of God and let him guide you through this, also pray fervently. Some babes are desperate and will do anything to have a hang on a man even if he is married or not. The last and final option which I don't advice would be to get a separation/divorce. Because the moment you leave, you are making way for her to come in. Don't let the devil win. Good luck!
God bless you sis. This is the most realistic reply i av seen on here. Although am not in support of the acid part.
It's not natural for a man to leave all he has built for a gold digger. @op, take the issue spiritually. Bombard d spirit deceiving ur hubby wit seriou prayers
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Miami11: 6:19am On Jan 29, 2016
torddy4u:

well in this story, let's not blame anybody, cuz if we allow the man to give his statement too n d mistress, I don't think that any of u will be free.
It is a known fact that two women cannot stay under the same roof without a problem. cuz any little disobedience of d mistress is term something else by d woman.
Also, know that you are the woman of the house n u r not doing you duty......... some time some women are naturally lazy n they kept sending d mistress on errand n may be stress up as d name implies "mis-stress" but they will never seems to understand which would result to one act or d other.
Now solution to your problem=
A good woman control her home with prayers not a selfish type or going to prayer house, but when it get worst, go to d alter n pour it there n see d results as soon as possible.
You have to deal with anger prayerfully.
You have to pray for understanding between u n hubby, that whatever that is not of God that is causing turbulence in your marriage should be removed.
You can go ahead n say sorry to d mistress but that doesn't make u a fool but wise... because when u do she will feel relax n cannot harm u as expected but creating much time for u to tell God to Re-arrange ur marriage.
Advice:
Men are like baby, any little reaction pushes them away to the next person that can listen to them.
Men loves those that gives them food, so if u hv not be serving ur husband repent.. this is Africa... if u don't some1 wills.
Pls do not think of divorce but think of enforcing more prayers....
Am married n had this similar experience.
if u care u can contact me on WhatsApp only(08038952129)

What is this one saying? Jesus of Nazareth! Women don suffer, what kind of nonsence is this.

3 Likes

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by grandstar(m): 6:19am On Jan 29, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
Hi everyone, after what happened in my husband church on Sunday how he embarrassed me and his worker slapping me. I decided to consult his doctor friend to talk to him ,the only reason he gave the doctor is that the mistress saved his life when he wanted to kill him self because of a woman that died years ago in his church which left him confused then(I traveled with My last child when this incident happen) and the girl telling him not to kill him self is enough that the girl love him and that from that day he swear never to leave that girl nor let the girl feel bad in any situation.

He said that the girl is his life. so for me becoming pregnant is enough to make the girl feel bad so he now tries to defame me and make the girl happy.he suggested that the only solution that will bring peace to my family is me becoming friend with the said girl and serving her.and that I should beg the worker that I have forgiven him if I want him to accept me again.

Now the girl in question here is rude and proud. she insult me anyhow.she laughed at me now that am going through this with my hubby. today she saw me and started laughing that she must make me leave my home with my 5kids.

Now all am asking my self is how can I step so low to the extend of begging my husband mistress just for my husband to love me again. how can I befriend this witch of a girl. How can I worship this girl in my own house all to please my husband. A girl that saved my husband name with Baby m. Will that make me a peace seeker or a fool the more.will a reasonable woman do that?

I am from a polygamous home and IS csn tell you that the girls yanga and your husbands behavior will in future end bsdly for them. Jesus said a rotten tree bares rotten fruit.

Do not beg the girl. You are not a fool. Report the matter yo your relations and some responsible in laws. Inform them that under no circumstance will you beg or come under the girl.

One day, your husbands eye go cleat.

Always respect your husband. You do have a right to stand up for yorself but do it in a responsible and respectable way.

Pour all your energy on your children. That should be your goal.

Also exercise. Many Nigerians ladies after marriage become fat and the husband loses interest. By regaining your shape, your husband may find you attractive again.

Also read the book of Psalms. Its very therapeutic.

Also draw nearer to God. You can achieve that by requesting for a free home bible study here www.jw.org.

It has helped millions and will definitely help you.

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 29, 2016
what kind of men are turning out now?is this a trend now or just coincidence?he needs spiritual,physical n mental deliverance because he definitely isnt thinking straight.God help us

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:23am On Jan 29, 2016
Take de children. Go rent a small room somehwere, even if u all can all sleep on de floor its fine. N get a job

2 Likes

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by papauju(m): 6:24am On Jan 29, 2016
In family matters you don't conclude from one side, you have a car, you live comfortable yes, but you sospect your husband of mistress, he is building a house, meaning he is a successful man, if you don't like the marriage leave or stay and please your man, but I will advice you to think before making any move, becouse ladies are watching and waiting to take OVER shine your eye
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Miami11: 6:24am On Jan 29, 2016
oyeludef:
God bless you sis. This is the most realistic reply i av seen on here. Although am not in support of the acid part.
It's not natural for a man to leave all he has built for a gold digger. @op, take the issue spiritually. Bombard d spirit deceiving ur hubby wit seriou prayers

You are probably leaving in an abused home to advice someone to endure physical, mental and verbal abuse from a so called husband.

You want her to pray then what, How about she packs out of her home and pray in a safe area like her parents home with a peace of mind.

Marriage is not the beginning and end of the world, she can repackage and regain esteem somewhere else

4 Likes

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Miami11: 6:26am On Jan 29, 2016
papauju:
In family matters you don't conclude from one side, you have a car, you live comfortable yes, but you sospect your husband of mistress, he is building a house, meaning he is a successful man, if you don't like the marriage leave or stay and please your man, but I will advice you to think before making any move, before ladies are watching and waiting to take OVER shine your eye
You need to read all her previous posts, her husband has already moved in a mistress and expects her to be maid to both husband and mistress,

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by domopps(m): 6:26am On Jan 29, 2016
Michellla:
beg his mistress??
No guy is worth all that stress.

Read very well bae..........!

Cheeeeeers

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Payshence(f): 6:26am On Jan 29, 2016
Have u tried reporting him to your family and his own family?Let them call a family meeting,cos i do not see why your husband shuld be worshipping d@ gurl nd in d name of saving him.d gurl in question is nt God.Maybe God just use her and that does not mean ur husband shuld worship her in return,instead of thanking God.You really need to do something very fast.And i do not advice u divorce ur husband bcz of this.or are u not a Legal wife to ur husband?does your marriage not have a legal backing??
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by sandland: 6:26am On Jan 29, 2016
Madam, those children are your best weapon.if you have 6, then the 1st should be about 12 years. Use them well. Men are devils when it comes to the other woman who is younger. Do not blame yourself. Stop looking for his face because you wouldn't even have it. Use any other authorities that you may have. Your parents, his friends. His parents. The church even if he does not go to church. Forget about the woman. Like be on your own. Just know that woman Will be like you soon. Once she takes in, that will be it.do not let him lay his dirty hands on you sexually. Tell him that woman is enough for him for now. That you want to bear the pain of having those children. Make sure people who matters knows so that he will not be the first to cry lauder than the the person he beats. Op reply if you need more advice. Please do not pity yourself. You are a complete woman. Your primary job is to make sure you have children him and you already have have too many. He should go to Hell. Those children are your pride.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by oyeludef(m): 6:27am On Jan 29, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Wc home? She has no home. Av u gone thru her other threads (if they ain't just mere fiction), the woman is married to a devil's incarnate.
No, marriage is nt a do or die affair. Why continue staying wt someone tht treats u like filth
she knows the man she got married to and i believe he still loves her and av a soft spot for her . If he changed all of a sudden, it means something is wrong. Dis is Africa where a lot of ladies are desperate to get a man and can go fettish. Av u considered dat d man could av been under a spell? Why would he av even thought of suicide? Something is wrong somewhere and madam needs to take it prayerfully cos leaving her home is d target of the gold digger
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by mira4u: 6:30am On Jan 29, 2016
undecided wtf you know he has a mistress and you still put up with him? Worse still, you asking if you can be friends with the mistress.

Babes, You deserve a medal.

4 Likes

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by kimacent(m): 6:32am On Jan 29, 2016
Nkasiobi87:

Madam pls. Go on ur kneel n pray n Fast concecning it. And attend one nite with the king @ any Winners chapel or any of there service something must Happen oh. Dat ur husband will Come back from where ever he has gone. With 5kids divorce is not the best option. Pray until something Happen(PUSH)

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Miami11: 6:33am On Jan 29, 2016
sandland:
Madam, those children are your best weapon.if you have 6, then the 1st should be about 12 years. Use them well. Men are devils when it comes to the other woman who is younger. Do not blame yourself. Stop looking for his face because you wouldn't even have it. Use any other authorities that you may have. Your parents, his friends. His parents. The church even if he does not go to church. Forget about the woman. Like be on your own. Just know that woman Will be like you soon. Once she takes in, that will be it.do not let him lay his dirty hands on you sexually. Tell him that woman is enough for him for now. That you want to bear the pain of having those children. Make sure people who matters knows so that he will not be the first to cry lauder than the the person he beats. Op reply if you need more advice. Please do not pity yourself. You are a complete woman. Your primary job is to make sure you have children him and you already have have too many. He should go to Hell. Those children are your pride.

I wonder which woman will go become a mistress to a man with five kids and one on the way and not even feel some shame, some women need stoning to death
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by oyeludef(m): 6:34am On Jan 29, 2016
Miami11:

You are probably leaving in an abused home to advice someone to endure physical, mental and verbal abuse from a so called husband.

You want her to pray then what, How about she packs out of her home and pray in a safe area like her parents home with a peace of mind.

Marriage is not the beginning and end of the world, she can repackage and regain esteem somewhere else
you are totally wrong to think i am living in an abused home. I am building my own home and never intend to ever abuse my wife (still fiancée now sha). D man attemped suicide, do you think he is completely himself? Do you believe in prayer at all? If you do, den wat i am saying shouldn't sound strange to you but if you don't believe in prayers, den good luck to you.
She has 5 children for him already dat means dey must av been married for a while now. If he changed suddenly, den something is definitely wrong somewhere
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Chiccly(f): 6:37am On Jan 29, 2016
Hello madam, is she leaving with you now? If yes, let's try this out.... get close to her when your hubby is around and when he is not, knee down where she can hear you pray and send holyghost fire to destroy and shatter whatsoever wants to divide your home.... (do that when your hubby is not around ) ,also pray that the judgement of God comes upon whosever trys to put asunder what God has joined.

Next time make life unbearable for her in that house when your hubby is not around and recoil when he is back. For whatsoever a man sow s
o shall he reap.

For now, l send holyghost fire to start tormenting every side chick threatening marriages in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Miami11: 6:38am On Jan 29, 2016
oyeludef:
you are totally wrong to think i am living in an abused home. I am building my own home and never intend to ever abuse my wife (still fiancée now sha). D man attemped suicide, do you think he is completely himself? Do you believe in prayer at all? If you do, den wat i am saying shouldn't sound strange to you but if you don't believe in prayers, den good luck to you.
She has 5 children for him already dat means dey must av been married for a while now. If he changed suddenly, den something is definitely wrong somewhere

That scumbag of a man is a lying piece of rat, I could bet you he made up that suicide story to find an excuse to bring in a mistress to his matrimonial home
A man of this selfish egotistical character is never the suicide kind of people, he will instead work so hard to make sure the wife has suffered until she commits suicide.

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by jummex8228(f): 6:40am On Jan 29, 2016
Leaving marriage is not the best solution look @ it from spiritual angle
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Badgers14: 6:40am On Jan 29, 2016
Monalisa185:
hahaha, this lady is dulling...

1st step- befriend the so called mistress

2nd step- draw her closer

3rd step- give her otapiapia(rat poison)

4th step- be happy

CASE CLOSED

You rugged no be small grin grin

This reminds me of this show."House of Cards".

Anyways, assuming that what op said is true, I don't think she have that kind mind
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Badgers14: 6:41am On Jan 29, 2016
But wait ooo.. Everyone blames the man( rightly so)
So what about that Mistress That knew this man is married with 5 kids all boys and she still sticks around undecided

Women sef. i tire oo.. But the man no try too
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by austinbrown: 6:42am On Jan 29, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
there is noting more in this, my husband hate to be challenged in any decision he makes.he an authoritarian man so all he is doing is his word to stand.
mistakes women make!!!! Didn't u date this very man to knw the type of person he is abi u marry because of money?

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by OBTMOS(m): 6:42am On Jan 29, 2016
Strahovski1:

And are you comfortable with this authority? Marriage is suppose to be a democracy not a dictatorship
hahhaha! Marriage of the people,by d people and for the people.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 29, 2016
Michellla:
beg his mistress??
No guy is worth all that stress.
Husband not Guy. Your Husband not worth the stress?...uhmmm
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Lieutgood(m): 6:43am On Jan 29, 2016
This wat happens when u run into marriage wit a candle light instead of a 3D torchlight knowing 2 well dat its a challanging era of life.My dear,u may luv dat hubby of urs so dearly but i dont see him luvin u.If he actually luvs u then he wuldnt substitute ur emotions,feelings,presence,ideas,suggestion 4 anyone else.
The funny thing here is dat am not married but i knw am makin sense.#garrit?
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by san316(m): 6:46am On Jan 29, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
there is noting more in this, my husband hate to be challenged in any decision he makes.he an authoritarian man so all he is doing is his word to stand.

Endure for a few years. Get a job or start a business with the help of family and friends. When you are sure you can stand alone, tell him you need to be on your own. Tell him you need space. Don't seek for divorce. Just get yourself a different place to stay with your kids and raise them.

By the time he married the witch and he realizes that she saved his life to make it worse, he will come around . Then you'll be the one in charge.

As long as you don't depend on him, you'll have nothing to worry about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of My Wife / Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife! / Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.