Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,190 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? (50829 Views)

My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 29, 2016
Nkasiobi87 ; from ur name I know u aree ikwerre and most likely will be living in PH...

I'll be brutal with u, and be truthful...

For ur case; the malady is beyond remedy; nothing else can be done.... it has gone so so deep; that's. d gospel truth... divorce is not an option.... u wanted it like this; so U'll bear ur cross...
What to do: pls inform all ur family members what is happening; so they be aware when u die (they'll know he was responsible)....
Just bear whatever he brings up; respect the mistress, take care of ur kids, prepare food for them, go inside ur room and cry, continue in ur worship and wait until death comes.... it's a better place for u, @ least U'll find rest that has been lacking...

That's the result u get; when u decide to allow religion make u foolish, hopeless and ignorant.... this has been going on; u choose to stay and continue and pray(as if U have seen prayer change people; People only Change when they have d convictions from within that they want to)... you called it upon urself, now u have crossed the rubicorn, no going back... u should continue living like a swine... that is absolutely ur place.... wink smiley

Enjoy ur low self esteem woman.... I truly have no pity for u...

7 Likes

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Onegai(f): 8:31am On Jan 29, 2016
oyeludef:
are you married with kids? I doubt it cos i know if you are, you can't give such an advice. The real world out there is different from what you see in Telemundo

Me, married ke?? grin what do I know of marriage, there's one man whom I carry his lastname and one child that calls me mummy. It's not like I've even spent almost 4 decades on this earth sef. But you're right, all i know of marriage is Telemundo, a channel i have never watched. Infact, what is this marriage thing you speak of?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by eikenberry(m): 8:32am On Jan 29, 2016
why do men allow themselves to fall under a woman spell?...5kids and yet you act like you have no brain @ all...
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Emuryme: 8:33am On Jan 29, 2016
Am in a similar situation bt far frm yurs,mine are side chicks especially d side chick dat doesnt respect dia limits,bt call me end time wife or whatever,any side chicks dat crosses her boundaries or mess wit me and i get to knw is in for it,i wrk my ass off,look after d kids bt trust me,i stil av the time to teach any side chick or mistress the lesson of their life if they cross their limits,so my dear,being submissive to your hubby doesn't make u a fool .av dealt wit sum side chicks and mistress dat weneva de see my hubby coming from left,they turn to right.

2 Likes

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by nike4love: 8:35am On Jan 29, 2016
The girl will kill you if U befriend her, In this case two things are involve, 1.The girl may have jax ur hubby. 2.Sorry u married an id|ot.and a useless man.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by sonofthunder: 8:37am On Jan 29, 2016
I hope to some extent you are financially independent... p.s. that story might be false

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by oyeludef(m): 8:38am On Jan 29, 2016
Onegai:

Me, married ke?? grin what do I know of marriage, there's one man whom I carry his lastname and one child that calls me mummy. It's not like I've even spent almost 4 decades on this earth sef. But you're right, all i know of marriage is Telemundo, a channel i have never watched. Infact, what is this marriage thing you speak of?? mtschewww
lol. So how easy is it for you to just leave all uv built and worked for behind?
D husband and mistress wants her to leave. Remember she is pregnant with d sixth child, will it be so easy
Sure am yoruba and i respect my elders nysc is behind me now.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by dapsonlou(m): 8:44am On Jan 29, 2016
I always insult people who tell a wife to leave her husband no matter what. But my dear unless your husband is Bill Gates I don't know what you ate still doing there. Leave him for awhile and let him know you can't live with such conditions. If he cares about his kids he will come back.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by smartleo(m): 8:44am On Jan 29, 2016
Strahovski1:
I advice you divorce the man and move on.. What legacy are you leaving for your children? especially the boys? undecided

Do not make anymore of yourself a fool. Just leave the man unless there is more to it because i dont understand lipsrsealed

I really understands how hell it could be when you have such a fellow as a partner.I know you are going through quite a lot BUT pls don't complicate the future by taking some rash decision especially as is been ditched out here,cos I can see that the packs are supporting divorce----dont be surprised many of them are single and others Divorcee.Your situation is certainly having some kind of manipulations from some higher powers,I will recommend PRAYERS,Prayer works!.......visit any branch of MFM churches,our Prayer team can advise you accordingly or you can call this number;07030705058..shallom
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Bgorgeous: 8:46am On Jan 29, 2016
Starting all over again is something we all dread to face but when push comes to shove decision s must be made ,darling its your show. It's high time you take over your life ,you can leave with the last child that's if d child is dat young. It's not easy but, u will get a positive result
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by menxer: 8:46am On Jan 29, 2016
I surmise the wife did not bring anything worthwhile into the marriage.

It's like what I told a friend, relationship is an investment, any investor would do the needful to protect his/her investment.

For I see no reason a mere side-chick could make you, a bonafide wife, to feel and act so insecure, unless there is something else you aren't letting on.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by ollybosieb: 8:46am On Jan 29, 2016
Where is your self esteem madam?
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 29, 2016
Op, are you legally married to this man or you got pregnant and decided to live with him? which ever way don't even think of serving his mistress. No man I repeat no man should make you feel worthless like way the man you call your husband is making you feel.

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 29, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
there is noting more in this, my husband hate to be challenged in any decision he makes.he an authoritarian man so all he is doing is his word to stand.
and u are telling us he is a pastor?......woo to such a man......dear if u are not deformed pack out wit ur kids and figure out ur life
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by delishpot: 8:51am On Jan 29, 2016
ronald4lif:
Are you working or just a sit-at-home mum? If yes, get the hell out of that marriage before it cost you your life.

The man is fully aware you'd never beg the mistress and it's just employing that as a means to torment and suppress you. No sane man would assume his wife will plead with his mistress. No one.

The man doesn't only cheat on you but have the cojones to flaunt it on your face? That's extreme and no woman should condone such.

You knew he was authoritarian but still went ahead to marry him? Why do you women always proceed to marrying someone who doesn't possess the demeanor that conforms and it's acceptable to you?

You must take responsibility for marrying him. He's never the fault but you who went ahead to settle with him despite his repulsive mien.

Exit that marriage before it takes your life.

Exactly. Women see the writing on the wall but they still marry the man anyway. They even consider it victory when they become the wife and laugh at the other girls he was cheating on them with.
Women need to be re educated about what it takes to being a woman and human.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 29, 2016
It is so sad. I won't say I know how it feels because I have not been on that shoe before(I pray that I will never be). Don't divorce but separate for the main time and work more on giving yourself and kids a better life. I know how disturbed and worry, you feel now but instead of doing that, get on your knees and pray. Keep praying and try to make yourself happy.
You were told the reason why and how he got attached to the girl, even though it is not enough reason for a responsible man to leave his wife but wait oo. What if your hubby is under the influence of juju ( because I don't see the reason why the mistress should be so bold saying all those trash to you)?
Just pray,play you own part and leave the rest for God and you will see how he works unless it's KARMA that have caught up with you.

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by delishpot: 8:54am On Jan 29, 2016
menxer:
I surmise the wife did not bring anything worthwhile into the marriage.

It's like what I told a friend, relationship is an investment, any investor would do the needful to protect his/her investment.

For I see no reason a mere side-chick could make you, a bonafide wife, to feel and act so insecure, unless there is something else you aren't letting on.

Not true. There are thousands of homes where the wife dedicates time, money and other resources yet the men still treat them like shit. I know of 3 that the men beat and 1 got blinded in 1 eye before she decided to leave with her kids she dedicated 15 years to that marriage and did everything she could to make it work. She was dedicated and kind. I know her personally. I have seen bankers quit jobs because husband said so, I have seen business women close shop and move to other towns with their HUSBANDS because family co es 1st. So not every wife is usless. And being a stay at home mom is not a curse too. No mother should be made to feel inadequate because when has chosen to stay home and care for her growing family.
I think the problem is not necessarily what money or furtune the woman has. It is the attitude of the man even before marriage that the women overlooked. They married him because they were worried about what people will say or because he has money.

2 Likes

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by edem84: 8:57am On Jan 29, 2016
Go to SCOAN. synagogue church of T.B Joshaua. please do so. for your own good.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by mistabb(m): 8:58am On Jan 29, 2016
Two things i will like to let you knw ma
1 everybody will surely give account unto God on the last day and on that day there wont be chance for you to tell God is ur husband meanin divorce is nt allow do whateva he said you should do and Go back to God to restore ur husband back to you from strange woman joel 2 vs 25 said i will retore back unto you.follow the principle and teachin of the bible
2 heb 12 vs 14 shalom
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Gloriagee(f): 8:58am On Jan 29, 2016
@ nkasiobi - this one has passed nkasiobi. i really wish you'd tell us the name of this filthy church. smh at such wickedness

wateva u do, get a job n become independent/ yeye dey smell
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by heavenlychy: 9:04am On Jan 29, 2016
Is this a movie script or something...? shocked Looks Nollywood. God please watch over your children. How degrading can this get. cry
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Lexusgs430: 9:08am On Jan 29, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
there is noting more in this, my husband hate to be challenged in any decision he makes.he an authoritarian man so all he is doing is his word to stand.

You saw this traits before you married him, so all this happenings are simply an extension of his nature.
Marriage is not by FORCE or by FIRE!!!
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by missyQween(f): 9:11am On Jan 29, 2016
This is to bad....I can't imagine a woman wt 5kids going through this. This is a good example of hell on earth.... I advice you to pray because prayer solve all issues and one day you will be victorious.And talk to his family members or your pastor or his friend that he listen to,After that if he didn't change pack ur bags out of that house and divorce him.Get a job and raise your kids.... No man is worth all this stress...The Good lord is wt you Always... just remember that
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Arebay(m): 9:12am On Jan 29, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
Hi everyone, after what happened in my husband church on Sunday how he embarrassed me and his worker slapping me. I decided to consult his doctor friend to talk to him ,the only reason he gave the doctor is that the mistress saved his life when he wanted to kill him self because of a woman that died years ago in his church which left him confused then(I traveled with My last child when this incident happen) and the girl telling him not to kill him self is enough that the girl love him and that from that day he swear never to leave that girl nor let the girl feel bad in any situation.

He said that the girl is his life. so for me becoming pregnant is enough to make the girl feel bad so he now tries to defame me and make the girl happy.he suggested that the only solution that will bring peace to my family is me becoming friend with the said girl and serving her.and that I should beg the worker that I have forgiven him if I want him to accept me again.

Now the girl in question here is rude and proud. she insult me anyhow.she laughed at me now that am going through this with my hubby. today she saw me and started laughing that she must make me leave my home with my 5kids.

Now all am asking my self is how can I step so low to the extend of begging my husband mistress just for my husband to love me again. how can I befriend this witch of a girl. How can I worship this girl in my own house all to please my husband. A girl that saved my husband name with Baby m. Will that make me a peace seeker or a fool the more.will a reasonable woman do that?

I don't knw y dey are treatin u dis way...shey u ugly nii ? Or ur 5 kids b dullard.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by pet4ril(f): 9:12am On Jan 29, 2016
excellencyabia1:
can her contact be despatch so that she will be followed up. beside are you not praying about or are you just crying?
God will release disgrace that will meet her.
thanks for this post, I'm really angry right now angry what an audacity from the useless husband and the frustrated mistress I swear if i were the one, i won't mind going extra length to bring the two nuisance down..... Idiot angry sad
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Monalisa185(f): 9:14am On Jan 29, 2016
Emdee590:

YOU wicked gaaan tell me you ain't serious

dead serious...no time to check time jare... if my fellow woman says I won't rest, that I'll die before my time..I'll kill her first, and attend her burial ceremony....
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by pet4ril(f): 9:15am On Jan 29, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
dont tell me you are considering what he said.... Is your mother still alive, because if i was the one and my mum happens to be alive, that woman /man would have regretted this and i will have my home back. Or did you collect your husband from a woman before
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by missyQween(f): 9:21am On Jan 29, 2016
This is too bad....I can't imagine a woman wt 5kids going through this. This is a good example of hell on earth.... I advice you to pray because prayer solve all issues and one day you will be victorious.And talk to his family members or your pastor or his friend that he listen to,After that if he didn't change pack ur bags out of that house and divorce him.Get a job and raise your kids.... No man is worth all this stress...The Good lord is wt you Always... just remember that
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Mekyno(m): 9:22am On Jan 29, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
hum, that's not what I want that's why I ask will a reasonable woman allow that.
i want u to be angry. U are jst a sex sla.ve maid/ less than a slave to dis man.
I can see u can't leave all u are enjoying in his house (material tins n the pains).
Have u reported to ur family and his family?
Leave the house n go to ur papa house 4 lyk a week n see his action. Dat mistress may be using charm.
What are d ages of ur children? Are u a Graduate? Is ur family poor and dependent on him? Do u hv any skill? which biz can u do wel?
Ur tooooo dull for my liking, i tell u.
I know u dnt hv an bank account. Save/steal money frm una money.
Chat wit ur frnd on phone for solutions n let dem help u get a house.
Get a job while at his house,before packin out. Dnt divorce him, jst pack out after u must hv complained to his frnds, senior pastor above him, ur family n his family.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Pamelayoung: 9:29am On Jan 29, 2016
Monalisa185:
hahaha, this lady is dulling...

1st step- befriend the so called mistress

2nd step- draw her closer

3rd step- give her otapiapia(rat poison)

4th step- be happy

CASE CLOSED

Then u become a murderer n live with the guilt d rest of ur life
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by pet4ril(f): 9:30am On Jan 29, 2016
[quote author=Miami11 post=42419011][/quote]heheheheh please somebody should tell me this is nollywood and not real
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by pet4ril(f): 9:32am On Jan 29, 2016
Richy4:
U like opening a thread on NL madam... maybe you should just be putting all this write ups in a journal or personal diary on NL....I guess there are sections for that..... who ever wants might just read it and read through....

I just guess you don't take advise here yet you open thread on the same issue....

You opened a lot of thread last year with the same issue, everyone advised you on what to do including my humble self....assuming you applied some of the solutions that were ok, this issue with your pastor husband would have died a natural death.....haba!!!!! sad
i think this woman has nothing doing..... Maybe full house wife things..... Heheheh this is just the beginning i assure her

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days / I Am Tired Of My Wife / Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.