Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? (50831 Views)

My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 29, 2016
There is notin too difficult for God to do.. Seek him now Dan ever.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by olubenjazzy(m): 7:44am On Jan 29, 2016
In my own opinion.

Even if u beg the mistress doesn't guarantee ur husband's love 4u anymore. because for now he's lost.

I really hate d word "divorce" and I don't like advising som1 to divorce his/her spouse.. BT in dis kind of case seek advice from ur mentors, ur pastor, pray about it (prayer works) ur husby might regain his lost sense and come back to his family.

Even if u choose to divorce him and God restore him. Trust me he will come back 2u. Have seen cases like that.

HERE IS MY PRAYER FOR YOU THAT GOD OF RESTORATION with COMPENSATION RESTORE YOUR HOME BACK IJN. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by oglalasioux(m): 7:44am On Jan 29, 2016
This woman again!
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by osenidvdg(m): 7:46am On Jan 29, 2016
Nairalander stop advising on divorce it is not the best solution to problem in marriage but only do more damages to the family by aborting future of the children and may reduce life expectancy of either husband or wife
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by mizlovette(f): 7:47am On Jan 29, 2016
My dear where is ur pride as a woman? Do not loose urself all in d name of trying 2 win back that man sweet my advice get out and move on with ur life so dat u can live for ur kids cos if u loose ur life now ur kids are gone for. I. Pray God gives u the strength to move on. My prayers are with you. It's well
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by kennysteve77: 7:51am On Jan 29, 2016
Michellla:
i think i told you one time you're an exemption wink

ipledge10:
I thrust you kiss

Between ipledge10 the EXEMPTION and Michellla being THRUSTED, na only God know who pass English for secondary school...

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Ganjafama(m): 7:52am On Jan 29, 2016
Miami11:

Poster what is preventing you from going back to your parents house?

With this your mentality poster am already crying at how innocent five kids will suffer with this kind of parents, and you are pregnant right now for a sixth one from your recent post.

Poster take your kids and go back to your parents home, are your parents still alive,
Why let someone abuse you

And that mistress May God help her chai!!!
God help us all
if she is really pregnant then case closed.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Tobium1(m): 7:53am On Jan 29, 2016
Gone are de days of "for better for worse" dat fvcking clause nids to be editted
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by kullozone(m): 7:54am On Jan 29, 2016
Stop pushing this woman's topic to the front page.
What kind of advice is she still looking for?
Mtcheew!! I'm surprised you still even have the freedom to open a thread on NL.
Stay there make them use you do yeye.

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 29, 2016
Divorce that man he is not serious, that how my elder brother demanded that everyone in the family respect and worship his mistress, one old and ugly ijebu woman, of course we can't do that , his wife left him, we his brothers abandoned him, everyone in his office hates him cause of this woman as they are in the same office. Now he is suffering I really want to help as he is my favorite bother, but that woman will tag along and I don't want her around me.

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by mayorall(m): 7:54am On Jan 29, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
Hi everyone, after what happened in my husband church on Sunday how he embarrassed me and his worker slapping me. I decided to consult his doctor friend to talk to him ,the only reason he gave the doctor is that the mistress saved his life when he wanted to kill him self because of a woman that died years ago in his church which left him confused then(I traveled with My last child when this incident happen) and the girl telling him not to kill him self is enough that the girl love him and that from that day he swear never to leave that girl nor let the girl feel bad in any situation.

He said that the girl is his life. so for me becoming pregnant is enough to make the girl feel bad so he now tries to defame me and make the girl happy.he suggested that the only solution that will bring peace to my family is me becoming friend with the said girl and serving her.and that I should beg the worker that I have forgiven him if I want him to accept me again.

Now the girl in question here is rude and proud. she insult me anyhow.she laughed at me now that am going through this with my hubby. today she saw me and started laughing that she must make me leave my home with my 5kids.

Now all am asking my self is how can I step so low to the extend of begging my husband mistress just for my husband to love me again. how can I befriend this witch of a girl. How can I worship this girl in my own house all to please my husband. A girl that saved my husband name with Baby m. Will that make me a peace seeker or a fool the more.will a reasonable woman do that?

All I see is just devil in your home/marriage . You have no problem with that lady. The lady is not your problem. Work into bookshops and get this books.

1. Satan get lost by Bishop David Oyedepo.

2. Born to win

3. The winning prayer. All by Bishop David Oyedepo. Read accordingly . I guarantee you 100% solution with my neck.

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Otamayomi1(f): 7:56am On Jan 29, 2016
I refuse to believe such story.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Dragonking: 7:56am On Jan 29, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
Hi everyone, after what happened in my husband church on Sunday how he embarrassed me and his worker slapping me. I decided to consult his doctor friend to talk to him ,the only reason he gave the doctor is that the mistress saved his life when he wanted to kill him self because of a woman that died years ago in his church which left him confused then(I traveled with My last child when this incident happen) and the girl telling him not to kill him self is enough that the girl love him and that from that day he swear never to leave that girl nor let the girl feel bad in any situation.

He said that the girl is his life. so for me becoming pregnant is enough to make the girl feel bad so he now tries to defame me and make the girl happy.he suggested that the only solution that will bring peace to my family is me becoming friend with the said girl and serving her.and that I should beg the worker that I have forgiven him if I want him to accept me again.

Now the girl in question here is rude and proud. she insult me anyhow.she laughed at me now that am going through this with my hubby. today she saw me and started laughing that she must make me leave my home with my 5kids.

Now all am asking my self is how can I step so low to the extend of begging my husband mistress just for my husband to love me again. how can I befriend this witch of a girl. How can I worship this girl in my own house all to please my husband. A girl that saved my husband name with Baby m. Will that make me a peace seeker or a fool the more.will a reasonable woman do that?
I will advise that you separate yourself from the man and his mistress. Leave with your kids and start a new life (until he comes back to his senses)....Never make yourself a second fiddle to another woman...One day she will tell you to lick her ass every morning and eat her shiit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by osenidvdg(m): 7:57am On Jan 29, 2016
Am no surprise bcause I have doctor in my family most of them don't have human feeling,having fear of God and always found misbehaving with woman just because most of our women married and unmarried have too much regard and desire to married them.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by ipledge10(m): 7:58am On Jan 29, 2016
kennysteve77:

Between ipledge10 the EXEMPTION and Michellla being THRUSTED, na only God know who pass English for secondary school...
so you don't know what thrust is?
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by osenidvdg(m): 7:58am On Jan 29, 2016
Am not surprised because I have doctor in my family most of them don't have human feeling fear of God and always found misbehaving with woman just because most of our women married and unmarried have too much regard and desire to married them.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Romzy26: 7:59am On Jan 29, 2016
Madam. I think your husband's mistress have tied him with some supernatural powers. Seek spiritual help, Perhaps T.B Joshua. If that's not the case, RUN away from that house, Your life is in danger. Don't think because it hasn't happened since it can't happen sooner.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by calculator123(m): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2016
use this link and start making money.http://dollarcell.com/?ref=67518
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by ladychioma: 8:02am On Jan 29, 2016
Madam pls get ur self a job and quit the marriage. But you really need to tell ur husband's mistress off before u quit the marriage. Let her know DT she has put asunder in what God has joined and therefore shall not have peace in her own marriagej and life too. Be prayerful too.You can still go to the welfare to get him take of his children's financial needs cos u cannot carry the financial burden alone.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by rezy15(m): 8:02am On Jan 29, 2016
Madam quick questions: Was it a forced marriage? Are you an orphan because last I checked marriage isn't a solo affair. What's the position of your family and his in all of this? This your account is half baked. Men can react this way especially when the marriage is imposed due to forced marriages like prewedding pregnancies.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by jeff1607(m): 8:03am On Jan 29, 2016
most of the people advising and pushing for a divorce aren't even married, no idea about the effect of a divorce.

madam,deep down you know wat to do,nobody knows your situation better than you do, all I can say is have patience and seek God's face.

when you took your vows, u said for better for worse(d pastor didn't list the worst or bad things that can happen in marriage) marriage is all abt perseverance, give his respect as @ wen due.i tell u if this woman is as rude and proud as you say, when she moves in,you wouldn't need to pray b4 your hubby sends her out.men know a good woman and would do anything to keep her

your husband keeps her close because she saaved his life, have you thought about what made your husband choose to marry you neglecting other women(unless u snatched him from someone n u are payin the price)y leave all to God. #nuffsaid
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 29, 2016
I have seen a case like this,infact it's still on,even after the death of the mistress who had 3 kids for him,she still has no peace,turns out the mistress did something feltish and was asked to confess, she refused and died December last year,and that was after they had accused the wife of being responsible for her sickness , if you can tolerate it,have you thought of the psychological effect it will have on your kids?, let me give you a mental picture, they fear dad but hate him, dey pity you for how dad treats you but donot respect what you say because they perceive you as weak,in the end they are unruly, and only behave when dad is around,at a stage,dey grow up and dad can't control them any more.From experience of others I can tell you that he won't change,don't let your kids suffer,emotionaltrauma is the worse thing a child can experience, it can ruin their adulthood, and even if the mistress dies,u won't find peace,he already sees you that low,even after the death of the mistress I thought things will be better,on getting there for Christmas found out its just the same, they sleep in separate rooms, they still live like co-tenants,the only option for your peace of mind is out, nt necessarily divorce but separation and don't leave your kids with him, I repeat don't leave your kids with him

4 Likes

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Cherytc: 8:09am On Jan 29, 2016
Pls. Madam I. Will advice you to pretend none of aLl this is happeing pray and focus on your children get closer to God and it will suprise you how things will turn around
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Emdee590(m): 8:11am On Jan 29, 2016
Monalisa185:
hahaha, this lady is dulling...

1st step- befriend the so called mistress

2nd step- draw her closer

3rd step- give her otapiapia(rat poison)

4th step- be happy

CASE CLOSED

YOU wicked gaaan tell me you ain't serious
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by kenlinzo(m): 8:12am On Jan 29, 2016
Well, so sad to hear this.
My advice to u, dat is if u love ur hubby. cos, frm ur story he had never loved u.stop deceiving urself about him loving u.
He got married to u nt because of love bt, smtin he sees in u long time ago and, dat tin is no longer there or has expired.
so firstly, u kwn u are d one dat is wearing d shoe so, u kwn better if, u can stay wit him witout begging or its a must u beg. I advice u do as he had bidded u if dat will bring peace to d home again while u do my second advice which i call underground work.
secondly, it is nt ur battle and will never b so, take d issue to d owner of dis institution call marriage and , dat is GOD.Engage dis intrude in d altar of fasting and prayers.Make ur hubby a fire to her. during ur 3 or 7days of fasting and prayers, speak a WORD and also engaging d power of anointing oil dat will carry fire of GOD into ur hubby's SHOES, CLOTHES, and watever u kwn he uses to go and visit dis his mistress. B4 u kwn it, he will come telling u honey, i'm sorry, i dnt kwn wat came over me.
WHAT MANY MARRIED MEN AND WOMEN FAIL TO REALISE IS ''THE POWER IN THE TONGUE OF A PRAYING WIFE AND MOTHER''. NOT UNTIL WOMEN KWN THEIR PART IN MARRIAGE , THEY WILL CONTINUE TO FAIL IN IT. THE POWER OF EVERY SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE LIES IN THE HANDS OF EVERY WIFE. U KWN Y? COS GOD SAID SO ( GENES. 2:18; PROV. 18:22; PROV. 12:4).
Lastly, every woman and wife must carry dis mentality '' FOR WHOSO FINDETH ME FINDETH LIFE, AND SHALL ABTAIN FAVOUR OF THE LORD (Prov.8:35)''. relating dis wit prov 18:22, u kwn better wat i'm taking abt.
thanks and v a wonderful time wit d LORD. HOPE TO HEAR UR TESTIMONY HERE.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by HKAlegacy(m): 8:15am On Jan 29, 2016
Hmm..i cant say anthing about his...i guess this is for d married...@ single advising married i hail una oo
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Chinwem(f): 8:15am On Jan 29, 2016
OP I m really sorry for what you re going through

However, if you stay, what is coming will be MUCH WORSE than what you have experienced so far
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by adesbreath: 8:16am On Jan 29, 2016
StPete:
I would hate to advice you nkasiobi87 because YOU DO NOT TAKE TO ADVICE!

Tomorrow you will still open another thread about this same issue. You no dey listen and you no dey tire?

People have painstakingly given you the best advise but I doubt if you read through. Instead, you repeat the same mistakes all over again. The worst yet is that, amidst all what your husband has done, you still open leg for him everytime and you're now pregnant for the 6th child. Madam abeg cover your face in shame. Your attitude is really annoying. angry

As if she doesn't know where the family planning center is...very annoying matter.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by RitzyPrince(m): 8:16am On Jan 29, 2016
Strahovski1:
I advice you divorce the man and move on.. What legacy are you leaving for your children? especially the boys? undecided

Do not make anymore of yourself a fool. Just leave the man unless there is more to it because i dont understand lipsrsealed
Divorce after 5Kids? like seriously?? Divorce seems to be the only solution the society have toward marriage fracas....Africa we've a long way to go.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by sammhi(m): 8:20am On Jan 29, 2016
well, If you still want the marriage then do what he said. will that change anything .don't just look at the present...look to the future too.
pride is very inhibitive and a destroyer but humility and patience has reward.
Yes the girl is his mistress.. there is more to the relationship than you think..so do what he wants , bid your time..don't allow that mistress to push you out...as she has boasted....
have this in mind..He who laugh last laugh best....You will laugh best if you can swallow the insult....
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by obongeno(m): 8:25am On Jan 29, 2016
Call on God and relate the issue to his parents....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days / I Am Tired Of My Wife / Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.