Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,182 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? (50828 Views)

My Wife's Family Has Ruined My Home And My Life / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by istella: 6:49am On Jan 29, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
Hi everyone, after what happened in my husband church on Sunday how he embarrassed me and his worker slapping me. I decided to consult his doctor friend to talk to him ,the only reason he gave the doctor is that the mistress saved his life when he wanted to kill him self because of a woman that died years ago in his church which left him confused then(I traveled with My last child when this incident happen) and the girl telling him not to kill him self is enough that the girl love him and that from that day he swear never to leave that girl nor let the girl feel bad in any situation.

He said that the girl is his life. so for me becoming pregnant is enough to make the girl feel bad so he now tries to defame me and make the girl happy.he suggested that the only solution that will bring peace to my family is me becoming friend with the said girl and serving her.and that I should beg the worker that I have forgiven him if I want him to accept me again.

Now the girl in question here is rude and proud. she insult me anyhow.she laughed at me now that am going through this with my hubby. today she saw me and started laughing that she must make me leave my home with my 5kids.

Now all am asking my self is how can I step so low to the extend of begging my husband mistress just for my husband to love me again. how can I befriend this witch of a girl. How can I worship this girl in my own house all to please my husband. A girl that saved my husband name with Baby m. Will that make me a peace seeker or a fool the more.will a reasonable woman do that?

You better stop all these typing on social media and go on your knees and PRAAAAAAAYYYYY
WHAT SACRIFICE IS MORE THAN BIRTHING FIVE KIDS FOR THAT MAN WHO IS PRESENTLY UNDER A SPELL

MY SISTER FO ON YOUR KNEES,YOUR HOME IS UNDER ATTACK AND THEY WILL TAKE EVERYTHING NOT JUST YOUR MAN
DIVORCE IS RUNNING AWAY
FRIENDSHIP WITH THAT HOME BREAKER IS BECOMING A SLAVE IN YOUR GOD GIVEN HOME
EXCEPT YOU NO MARRY THE MAN WELL OR YOU SNATCHED HIM TOO
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by jerecrown(m): 6:50am On Jan 29, 2016
Hummm dt is serious, y cnt u sit ur husband down nd talk to him?
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by uokide: 6:53am On Jan 29, 2016
Men it's not easy ooo better said than done
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by JVgal(f): 6:55am On Jan 29, 2016
I see juju @ work. But come to tik of it, what the hell are u still doing in dat house?
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by marlockj: 6:58am On Jan 29, 2016
CaroLyner:
the gospel of Jesus Christ—who was the
ultimate example of the compassionate
"servant leader"—does not allow men to impose
leadership in an authoritarian way, nor can
men view their role as "head" as part of a God-
sanctioned hierarchy that places them over their wives to domineer them or to deny their
rights.
no husband has the biblical right to stand in his wife's waythe gospel of Jesus Christ—who was the ultimate example of the compassionate
"servant leader"—does not allow men to impose leadership in an authoritarian way, nor can men view their role as "head" as part of a God-sanctioned hierarchy that places them over their wives to domineer them or to deny their rights.

U knw Bible too well...Bt u Hv to cum bck to reality Nt Bible...

This is Wat mst men do..Hw does she get out of this......

This is not d tym to quote all d pages in d Bible Bt solution

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Lero15(m): 6:58am On Jan 29, 2016
Monalisa185:
hahaha, this lady is dulling...

1st step- befriend the so called mistress

2nd step- draw her closer

3rd step- give her otapiapia(rat poison)

4th step- be happy

CASE CLOSED

Lols. Wicked grin
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by tobyemmanuel(m): 7:01am On Jan 29, 2016
Divorce is the best option. Abi us still wan give birth to another kid! Wait o! 5 kids? In this economy? Well prayer solves all things sha.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by islandmoon: 7:05am On Jan 29, 2016
If you must divorce your husband, leave the 5 kids with him, do not remarry, those 5 kids will be enough job to keep him and the new wife busy, no mistress will want to come in to come and care for 5 kids that belong to another woman and you can enjoy yourself.

Do you have a job?
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by lielbree: 7:05am On Jan 29, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
Hi everyone, after what happened in my husband church on Sunday how he embarrassed me and his worker slapping me. I decided to consult his doctor friend to talk to him ,the only reason he gave the doctor is that the mistress saved his life when he wanted to kill him self because of a woman that died years ago in his church which left him confused then(I traveled with My last child when this incident happen) and the girl telling him not to kill him self is enough that the girl love him and that from that day he swear never to leave that girl nor let the girl feel bad in any situation.

He said that the girl is his life. so for me becoming pregnant is enough to make the girl feel bad so he now tries to defame me and make the girl happy.he suggested that the only solution that will bring peace to my family is me becoming friend with the said girl and serving her.and that I should beg the worker that I have forgiven him if I want him to accept me again.

Now the girl in question here is rude and proud. she insult me anyhow.she laughed at me now that am going through this with my hubby. today she saw me and started laughing that she must make me leave my home with my 5kids.

Now all am asking my self is how can I step so low to the extend of begging my husband mistress just for my husband to love me again. how can I befriend this witch of a girl. How can I worship this girl in my own house all to please my husband. A girl that saved my husband name with Baby m. Will that make me a peace seeker or a fool the more.will a reasonable woman do that?
What u need is time and money. If u are broke don't leave. Play the fool. Especially if your husband has money. Get what u can then leave.

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Codyt(m): 7:08am On Jan 29, 2016
Michellla:
i think i told you one time you're an exemption wink
Exception. Stop the lexical improprieties Pls. grin
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 29, 2016
Divorce is not the answer. Endure it for the kids' sake. Don't forsake God's words.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by LockDown69(m): 7:10am On Jan 29, 2016
Crap.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by deadie(m): 7:11am On Jan 29, 2016
Actually, I think the OP is a f00l to have gone this far with the 1diot.

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by freakyjohn(m): 7:14am On Jan 29, 2016
Monalisa185:
hahaha, this lady is dulling...

1st step- befriend the so called mistress

2nd step- draw her closer

3rd step- give her otapiapia(rat poison)

4th step- be happy

CASE CLOSED

nice idea grin
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by oyeludef(m): 7:14am On Jan 29, 2016
Miami11:

That scumbag of a man is a lying piece of rat, I could bet you he made up that suicide story to find an excuse to bring in a mistress to his matrimonial home
A man of this selfish egotistical character is never the suicide kind of people, he will instead work so hard to make sure the wife has suffered until she commits suicide.
av u met him b4.u speak like u know him
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Okemmuo(m): 7:14am On Jan 29, 2016
myfantasies:
So u r saying even as a wife ur words r not important, u r being taken for granted

SMH

I don't pray for such
But of course nobody prays for such. Just render ur advice dear
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Shuaibujims1(m): 7:16am On Jan 29, 2016
just one click http://www.jimbarima.heck .in/beware-new-trend-used-by-ritualists-to-d.xhtml http://www.bit .ly/1PJfsx6 http://www.tinyurl. com/joflbk7
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by prettymina(f): 7:16am On Jan 29, 2016
Save urself,save ur children.all I can deduce frm this is tha. Ur hubby is under a spell..give him space he definitely come bk to his senses
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Sexyolori(f): 7:18am On Jan 29, 2016
Please is ur husband a god His actions have shown total disregard or respect for you, your home and the institution of marriage which by the way is not a do or die affair.
What you should do is very simple, leave the house with your children for him and let him stay with his mistress.
I know it's really not going to be easy for you but right now this is your best option so that no one poisons you or strangles you to death in your sleep. You can pray for him from a distance.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by KMIKE22: 7:21am On Jan 29, 2016
Go on ur knee and cry to God, if truly u are the legal wife God will surely intervan ur present predicament [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by freecocoa(f): 7:21am On Jan 29, 2016
This story has got to be a joke.

Whada.....?
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by ekibor(m): 7:28am On Jan 29, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
there is noting more in this, my husband hate to be challenged in any decision he makes.he an authoritarian man so all he is doing is his word to stand.
walk away b4 he kills u

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by osenidvdg(m): 7:31am On Jan 29, 2016
Please mail me now @ osenidvd@gmail.com the lord want to liberate your family from bondage through serious prayer and fasting if truly this is happening and you want solution just send me your wazzap no then the lord will use me to get you out of this mess am seriously angry in my spirit
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by peaceugo: 7:32am On Jan 29, 2016
MrsPhyno:

That last paragraph tho! Chei!

grin
if I may ask which church is he leading with his terrible lifestyle of adultry and makin it shamelessly open?end time pastors,woman if u can endure the duisgusting,cheating lifestyle,is up to you.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by AfroKnight: 7:32am On Jan 29, 2016
I sincerely hope this story is not true.

No man can try this with my sister or even cousin. I will intervene and pull her out of this manipulation of a marriage.

Madam, where there is life, there is hope. Leave his house. It will be rough at first but you will recover eventually.

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by duduade: 7:32am On Jan 29, 2016
Obviously this looks like a Nollywood script...
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by NairaExam690(m): 7:38am On Jan 29, 2016
Life
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by Eluala(m): 7:38am On Jan 29, 2016
Michellla:
i think i told you one time you're an exemption wink

It is appropriate to either say "you are exempted", or "you are an exception". Please note the difference in usage between the two.

Thanks. Please no mischief intended, just being my sister's keeper so I expect only a 'thank you' and not an insult. Cheers.
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by cnsprince76: 7:38am On Jan 29, 2016
Pray continuously on this. While you pray, distance yourself from your husband (doesn't really mean running away from your home). One of the best ways to retrieve your possession is to act as if it is not important. Remember to report to your husband's family. I believe you have a work or business?

My sister's husband abandoned her with three children for over three years. I counseled her into self subsistence and prayerful life and the husband came back on his knees.

Good luck!
Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by enoch273: 7:39am On Jan 29, 2016
Nkasiobi87:

Sorry to say this, you're a fool, as a matter of fact I retract my apology, since you're not ready to take advice then stop posting these nonsense, we all know what happens to a rat once a cat has come to stay, since you want to become a rat then run your race in that maze. No one is perfect, your said husband abi na boyfriend has gone against the Bible as it is, better move out from the house and leave in peace else where, he will surely come looking for you when his eyes gets cleared

But if you think you can stay, then your next thread will be about you washing clothes for the woman

1 Like

Re: Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? by InformedLola(f): 7:40am On Jan 29, 2016
Nkasiobi87:
hum, that's not what I want that's why I ask will a reasonable woman allow that.

Have you involved family members in this matter? That's better than involving a friend of his?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo: Lady Lying On The Streets In Surulere, Lagos / Wife Beats Husband, Sends Him Packing From His House For Days / I Am Tired Of My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.