Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. (17709 Views)

Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. / "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" / When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Jadekitana(f): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by kaziblake(f): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

He likes me too but treats me as a sister undecided sister ko, grand niece ni
kikikiki cheesy
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by wtfCode: 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

Tools? You are naughty cheesy
really?
i dont know the meaning of that.
grin grin cheesy
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Jadekitana(f): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
wtfCode:

really?
i dont know the meaning of that.
grin grin cheesy

I like it that way cheesy
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by wtfCode: 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

I like it that way cheesy
...dont know why i feel like pulling that trigger of urs right now wink wink
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:
cheesy
wahala dey oooo
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by niyot124: 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:
A friend was chatting me up last night that he has been dating this lady for 2years now yet nothing has happened undecided she keeps saying he should wait. The worst thing she invited him to Abuja last weekend for a wedding, after which he checked into a hotel with her. She slept with her pant and bra yet didn't allow my friend to touch her undecided when he tried to, she threatened to leave the room for him! That's how he came to lagos empty. She would be 26 this year and has refused to have sex.

By the way i'v been tripping for this my friend for a year now,he threw me to the friend zone and keeps running to Abuja to meet madam Virgin undecided who is busy hoarding her c.unt like it's made of gold. Some guys would just blatantly ignore the green light and be chasing what's not chasing them undecided and yes i'm a Hater undecided
Dont be such a hater. D guy is prob in luv cool[/color][color=#006600]

1 Like

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Jadekitana(f): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
niyot124:
Dont be such a hater. D guy is prob in luv cool[/color][color=#006600]

Hmmmm
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Jadekitana(f): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
wtfCode:

...dont know why i feel like pulling that trigger of urs right now wink wink

Whoaaaaa easyyyy
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by seggzz(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:
A friend was chatting me up last night that he has been dating this lady for 2years now yet nothing has happened undecided she keeps saying he should wait. The worst thing she invited him to Abuja last weekend for a wedding, after which he checked into a hotel with her. She slept with her pant and bra yet didn't allow my friend to touch her undecided when he tried to, she threatened to leave the room for him! That's how he came to lagos empty. She would be 26 this year and has refused to have sex.

By the way i'v been tripping for this my friend for a year now,he threw me to the friend zone and keeps running to Abuja to meet madam Virgin undecided who is busy hoarding her c.unt like it's made of gold. Some guys would just blatantly ignore the green light and be chasing what's not chasing them undecided and yes i'm a Hater undecided
Your friend may regret that the madam virgin he pursues now may be prostitute. Most claimed virgin nowadays are using it to hold some ignorant guys. Just leave him to keep trying his foolishness on her.

Virgin is scam used by girls..... You too claim virgin to another guy and see how he will love you bad, badder and baddest.

You may come for me if that thing hungries you. Just PM me and I respond (lol)

1 Like

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

lol he treats u like his sister? Trust me u ain't leavin dat zone anytime soon...there's more u can offer dan sex u knw.......hmmm I kindda like u though..
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Jadekitana(f): 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
seggzz:

Your friend may regret that the madam virgin he pursues now may be prostitute. Most claimed virgin nowadays are using to hold some ignorant guys. Just leave him to keep trying his foolishness on her.

Spot on! Nice one! A virgin that wears skimpy things and has plenty male friends. Ok oooo, some people here says I should mind my business but that girl is no damn virgin. Just a strategy to appear decent before him
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Jadekitana(f): 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
emmijes3:
lol he treats u like his sister? Trust me u ain't leavin dat zone anytime soon...there's more u can offer dan sex u knw.......hmmm I kindda like u though..

Lol cheesy well i'm his confidant and you like me? Hmmmmm
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by kaziblake(f): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
seggzz:

Your friend may regret that the madam virgin he pursues now may be prostitute. Most claimed virgin nowadays are using it to hold some ignorant guys. Just leave him to keep trying his foolishness on her.

Virgin is scam used by girls..... You too claim virgin to another guy and see how he will love you bad, badder and baddest.

You may come for me if that thing hungries you. Just PM me and I respond (lol)
Not all girls use it as scam,some might be true.
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by wtfCode: 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

Whoaaaaa easyyyy
ok princess...whoa whoaa, is that really ya pic?
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lol cheesy well i'm his confidant and you like me? Hmmmmm
hian!!! Nt what u thinkin o. shocked

1 Like

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by stevecantrell: 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

As a female, I don't think you have a say on when virginity becomes a curse, simply becos youve lost yours. #jussayin'

2 Likes

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by vikkytan49(m): 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
that's it, u mentioned the reason why he can't date u, u re not a virgin, another man has got there before, he can't share food with others, u should have kept ur virginity, sex ain't have sugar, I always laugh whenever I see people who always cripple theirselves because of sex, let me tell u the truth, the reason why ur friend loves the girl is because of her virginity, he wanna open the gate first, *clears throat*
my advice for u is that u should stop opening ur leg for anyone..

7 Likes

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by seggzz(m): 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
kaziblake:
Not all girls use it as scam,some might be true.
Babe, most true virgin are rare and easily noticed and not proclaimed.

Iya chinedu that claim virgin to oga chukwudi ended up being a scammer..... A true life story!!!
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by kaziblake(f): 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
seggzz:

Babe, most true virgin are rare and easily noticed and not proclaimed.

Iya chinedu that claim virgin to oga chukwudi ended up being a scammer..... A true life story!!!
Tell me how they are noticed?
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
It's not only guys that deserves to be 'FRIENDZONED' girls should equally have a taste of it.

for all it's worth, he could have noticed your green light, had it being you're a Vrg.
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

if the guy don't want you no wahala let's hook up.. hope u don't mind?
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Leriebloom(f): 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
Op if the guy doesn't have feelings for u, trust me when i say u wld never be able to force it out of him and since its the virgin girl he wants let him be, there are so many other guys in d world.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by seggzz(m): 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
kaziblake:
Tell me how they are noticed?
You can pm me and I will explain seven ways true virgins are easily noticed. I have dated two different virgins.

I have a degree in womanology!!! I bagged this degree in "school of experience".

First surest but uneasy way is through penetration..... For others do what I ask you to do.
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Jadekitana(f): 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
smithsydny:
if the guy don't want you no wahala let's hook up.. hope u don't mind?

Lol are u asking me out? shocked
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by kaziblake(f): 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
seggzz:

You can pm me and I will explain seven ways true virgins are easily noticed. I have dated two different virgins.

I have a degree in womanology!!! I bagged this degree in "school of experience".

First surest but uneasy way is through penetration..... For others do what I ask you to do.
Funny dude cheesy
You once told me you are a play boy.
Explain on this thread.
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Jadekitana(f): 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
I'm proud of not being a virgin kiss undecided with all the hyper thing we see these days, no I kent.
PrimeMinisterr:
It's not only guys that deserves to be 'FRIENDZONED' girls should equally have a taste of it.

for all it's worth, he could have noticed your green light, had it being you're a Vrg.
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Jadekitana(f): 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
winkI don't kiss and tell, you find out with time
wtfCode:

ok princess...whoa whoaa, is that really ya pic?
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lol are u asking me out? shocked
wch ever way u see it. what you say too it?
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Jadekitana(f): 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
emmijes3:
hian!!! Nt what u thinkin o. shocked
cheesy wink
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Jadekitana(f): 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
smithsydny:
wch ever way u see it. what you say too it?

Lol its too early now cheesy
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Uniben4sure: 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
You keep throwing yourself at the guy and expect him to date you?

What's the fun in dating a girl that comes so easily and cheaply None!

That's why the guy is chasing after the Abuja chick. The "hard to get" attitude is what makes the chase interesting for guys.

Ladies are meant to be chased while guys are meant to chase. Fact!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex Positions Inside Car / Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? / What Do You Like About Me?.....What answer best suits this question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.