Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. (17693 Views)

Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. / "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" / When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Jadekitana(f): 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
seggzz:

You can pm me and I will explain seven ways true virgins are easily noticed. I have dated two different virgins.

I have a degree in womanology!!! I bagged this degree in "school of experience".

First surest but uneasy way is through penetration..... For others do what I ask you to do.
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by seggzz(m): 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
kaziblake:
Funny dude cheesy
You once told me you are a play boy.
Explain on this thread.
That was then but now I have changed. Have you gotten my number 1 way you know a true virgin? So this is you Miss Nigeria!!!
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Jadekitana(f): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
vikkytan49:
that's it, u mentioned the reason why he can't date u, u re not a virgin, another man has got there before, he can't share food with others, u should have kept ur virginity, sex ain't have sugar, I always laugh whenever I see people who always cripple theirselves because of sex, let me tell u the truth, the reason why ur friend loves the girl is because of her virginity, he wanna open the gate first, *clears throat*
my advice for u is that u should stop opening ur leg for anyone..

I'm so sorry you made sense initially but your advice doesn't make sense because you don't know me undecided
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lol its too early now cheesy
ook which ever dear.. no ish..we can be pals

1 Like

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by wtfCode: 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:
winkI don't kiss and tell, you find out with time

hmmmmm, i guess i shouldn't go eazy on u then wink
Geezus...look at all that.

come lets make a baebae!!
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by kaziblake(f): 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
seggzz:

That was then but now I have changed. Have you gotten my number 1 way you know a true virgin? So this is you Miss Nigeria!!!
I haven't gotten any,explain.
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by vikkytan49(m): 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

I'm so sorry you made sense initially but your advice doesn't make sense because you don't know me undecided
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by YankeeJoe(m): 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:
A friend was chatting me up last night that he has been dating this lady for 2years now yet nothing has happened undecided she keeps saying he should wait. The worst thing she invited him to Abuja last weekend for a wedding, after which he checked into a hotel with her. She slept with her pant and bra yet didn't allow my friend to touch her undecided when he tried to, she threatened to leave the room for him! That's how he came to lagos empty. She would be 26 this year and has refused to have sex.

By the way i'v been tripping for this my friend for a year now,he threw me to the friend zone and keeps running to Abuja to meet madam Virgin undecided who is busy hoarding her c.unt like it's made of gold. Some guys would just blatantly ignore the green light and be chasing what's not chasing them undecided and yes i'm a Hater undecided

oya come, make i help u shine dat congo cos e be like sey dat tin need thorough scrubbingcheesy
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by vikkytan49(m): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by vikkytan49(m): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

I,m so sorry if u took it as an insult...

my apology..
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by wtfCode: 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
seggzz:

You can pm me and I will explain seven ways true virgins are easily noticed. I have dated two different virgins.

I have a degree in womanology!!! I bagged this degree in "school of experience".

First surest but uneasy way is through penetration..... For others do what I ask you to do.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheers bro!

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Jadekitana(f): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
Uniben4sure:
You keep throwing yourself at the guy and expect him to date you?

What's the fun in dating a girl that comes so easily and cheaply None!

That's why the guy is chasing after the Abuja chick. The "hard to get" attitude is what makes the chase interesting for guys.

Ladies are meant to be chased while guys are meant to chase. Fact!

That's an ancient mentality, if you like someone go for the person! There's nowhere in the world that says a man must make the first move. Africans and their backward mentality, if I like you I tell u and move on kapish!!! It doesn't take anything from me, neither does it make me stupid. It's actually fun, maybe a lady has never given u the green light undecided let me check your pics sef
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Jadekitana(f): 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
vikkytan49:

I,m so sorry if u took it as an insult...

my apology..

Accepted wink

1 Like

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Jadekitana(f): 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
YankeeJoe:

oya come, make i help u shine dat congo cos e be like sey dat tin need thorough scrubbingcheesy

Omg shocked
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Jadekitana(f): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
wtfCode:

hmmmmm, i guess i shouldn't go eazy on u then wink
Geezus...look at all that.

come lets make a baebae!!

Hahaha i'm scared of making babies cheesy but I love dark rooms with romantic candles and soft blues cheesy
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Jadekitana(f): 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
smithsydny:
ook which ever dear.. no ish..we can be pals

Ok cheesy
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by seggzz(m): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
kaziblake:
I haven't gotten any,explain.
Ways to know a true virgin;
1. Penetration stage
2-7 pm me for them.

If you want me to explain the penetration methods use by smart guys, then answer this, are you a virgin?
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by kaziblake(f): 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
seggzz:

Ways to know a true virgin;
1. Penetration stage
2-7 pm me for them.

If you want me to explain the penetration methods use by smart guys, then answer this, are you a virgin?
maybe..maybe not.
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

Ok cheesy
check my signature my whatsapp digit there..

1 Like

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Uniben4sure: 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

That's an ancient mentality, if you like someone go for the person! There's nowhere in the world that says a man must make the first move. Africans and their backward mentality, if I like you I tell u and move on kapish!!! It doesn't take anything from me, neither does it make me stupid. It's actually fun, maybe a lady has never given u the green light undecided let me check your pics sef
lol @ maybe a lady has never given you the green light. Bae, I've had countless green lights but they only turned me off. It's a natural thing my dear! No matter how hard you try to change the natural order of things, you cannot. If you doubt me, just continue in that "Modern" attitude of you being the chaser, let's see how far it takes you in the dating game.

You will only end up with more heartbreaks and Lamentations as in this thread. The best you can
get is to get fvcked by some sex starved dudes. Don't be deceived! grin
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:
I'm proud of not being a virgin kiss undecided with all the hyper thing we see these days, no I kent.

tell Me about it.
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by wtfCode: 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

Hahaha i'm scared of making babies cheesy but I love dark rooms with romantic candles and soft blues cheesy
ohh myy...jezz...and and and making u go wet like...right now.
ooh u're such a baaad bad bae
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by seggzz(m): 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
kaziblake:
maybe..maybe not.
Are you still thinking about it? This is because your answer sounds some how.

I know you don't want to say it on this public forum but you can say it whatsapp number you gave me.

I will be waiting for your reply.
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by doctuw(m): 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
@Jadekitana
I am so sure you are a guy. Why not Sonya?
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Jadekitana(f): 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
wtfCode:

ohh myy...jezz...and and and making u go wet like...right now.
ooh u're such a baaad bad bae

Haha cheesy
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Jadekitana(f): 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
doctuw:
@Jadekitana
I am so sure you are a guy. Why not Sonya?

naah this gist is stale already,i'd rather go for syndel

1 Like

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Jadekitana(f): 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

tell Me about it.

undecidednot here
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by mikki123(m): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
[quote author=Jadekitana post=42437604]A friend was chatting me up last night that he has been dating this lady for 2years now yet nothing has happened undecided she keeps saying he should wait. The worst thing she invited him to Abuja last weekend for a wedding, after which he checked into a hotel with her. She slept with her pant and bra yet didn't allow my friend to touch her undecided when he tried to, she threatened to leave the room for him! That's how he came to lagos empty. She would be 26 this year and has refused to have sex.

By the way i'v been tripping for this my friend for a year now,he threw me to the friend zone and keeps running to Abuja to meet madam Virgin undecided who is busy hoarding her c.unt like it's made of gold. Some guys would just blatantly ignore the green light and be chasing what's not chasing them :

Virginity is lack of opportunity jare..

1 Like

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

undecidednot here

where then?
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by wtfCode: 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

Haha cheesy

gotta go...see ya on the other side wink

1 Like

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Jadekitana(f): 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

where then?

Anywhere but here undecided
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

Anywhere but here undecided

specifically?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Enjoy Kissing The Most? Guys Or Ladies? / Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. / EROT'IC Story! I Caught Him Sniffing My Used Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.