Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. (17708 Views)

Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. / "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" / When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by gemale(m): 8:31am On Jan 31, 2016
[quote author=torqque7 post=42461692][/quote]
Jealous of virgins? Hahaha hahaha hahaha. U must b tripping. Losing mine was 1 of D best moments of my lyf. All I feel 4 virgins when I c dem is pity. Pity because d kinda of bastard Konji dey r suffering in silence wt just 2 show dey r 'morally' beta Dan odas. Anyway, their privates, their lyf. Wetin Bruno Mars sing 4 "locked out"? - "girl ur $ex takes me 2 paradise (x2) let it show oh oh oh oh yeaaaaaaaaah"
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by henryhemon(m): 10:34am On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lol

It's not a curse,have you opened up to him about your feelings? He will quickly get between your legs have you make your intentions known.
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by torqque7(m): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2016
gemale:

Jealous of virgins? Hahaha hahaha hahaha. U must b tripping. Losing mine was 1 of D best moments of my lyf. All I feel 4 virgins when I c dem is pity. Pity because d kinda of bastard Konji dey r suffering in silence wt just 2 show dey r 'morally' beta Dan odas. Anyway, their privates, their lyf. Wetin Bruno Mars sing 4 "locked out"? - "girl ur $ex takes me 2 paradise (x2) let it show oh oh oh oh yeaaaaaaaaah"
You are a guy,its different with us guys,I was talking about the females..
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by gemale(m): 11:51am On Jan 31, 2016
torqque7:

You are a guy,its different with us guys,I was talking about the females..
Females also join 4 my talk. Wts sauce 4 d gander is also sauce 4 d goose.
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by lovely17(m): 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
25 shocked
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Lobasco(m): 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mhizkel:
Hiohiohio cheesy grin
OP, do not mind the guy's attitude. He's probably forming hard to get. Invite him to your house and rape him grin
Like u normally do?
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Lobasco(m): 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:
A friend was chatting me up last night that he has been dating this lady for 2years now yet nothing has happened undecided she keeps saying he should wait. The worst thing she invited him to Abuja last weekend for a wedding, after which he checked into a hotel with her. She slept with her pant and bra yet didn't allow my friend to touch her undecided when he tried to, she threatened to leave the room for him! That's how he came to lagos empty. She would be 26 this year and has refused to have sex.

By the way i'v been tripping for this my friend for a year now,he threw me to the friend zone and keeps running to Abuja to meet madam Virgin undecided who is busy hoarding her c.unt like it's made of gold. Some guys would just blatantly ignore the green light and be chasing what's not chasing them undecided and yes i'm a Hater undecided
Why botherin ursef wen dere r much c*ckz u cld bounce on huh?
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Lordprez: 12:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
undecided
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Mhizkel(f): 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lobasco:
Like u normally do?
Yes! grin
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Lobasco(m): 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mhizkel:
Yes! grin
Hmm will u rape me?
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Mhizkel(f): 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lobasco:
Hmm will u rape me?
Yes, I willcheesy
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Lobasco(m): 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mhizkel:

Yes, I willcheesy
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by pbs4real(m): 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mhizkel:
Yes, I willcheesy
now am scared of ya. .
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by vikkytan49(m): 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
Vikky014:
see topic ooo DECENCY IS NOT BEING A VIRGIN @25 I HEAR YOU MA.... i thought they said virginity is lack of opportunity. bt this girl even slept with the said guy yet no show...so my question is how is virginity lack of opportunity@mikki123
hi namesake..
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Mhizkel(f): 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
pbs4real:
now am scared of ya. .
cheesy grin
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Vikky014(f): 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
vikkytan49:
hi namesake..
i'm cool and you?
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:
A friend was chatting me up last night that he has been dating this lady for 2years now yet nothing has happened undecided she keeps saying he should wait. The worst thing she invited him to Abuja last weekend for a wedding, after which he checked into a hotel with her. She slept with her pant and bra yet didn't allow my friend to touch her undecided when he tried to, she threatened to leave the room for him! That's how he came to lagos empty. She would be 26 this year and has refused to have sex.

By the way i'v been tripping for this my friend for a year now,he threw me to the friend zone and keeps running to Abuja to meet madam Virgin undecided who is busy hoarding her c.unt like it's made of gold. Some guys would just blatantly ignore the green light and be chasing what's not chasing them undecided and yes i'm a Hater undecided

Jealousy go kill you

Wicked soul!

They are going to get married, have a beautiful family and prosper in your FACEtongue
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lobasco:

Why botherin ursef wen dere r much c*ckz u cld bounce on huh?

smiley
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
kamirun225:
Virgin or no Virgin, a Dick is going to rip that pussy open some day... Sumday like every other day... I have seen girls keep their virginity Only to loose it to the hardway ... If u know Wat I mean

Ode!

What are you taking about?+
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
Uniben4sure:
lol @ maybe a lady has never given you the green light. Bae, I've had countless green lights but they only turned me off. It's a natural thing my dear! No matter how hard you try to change the natural order of things, you cannot. If you doubt me, just continue in that "Modern" attitude of you being the chaser, let's see how far it takes you in the dating game.

You will only end up with more heartbreaks and Lamentations as in this thread. The best you can
get is to get fvcked by some sex starved dudes. Don't be deceived! grin

Who is this boy?
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Jadekitana(f): 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
daretodiffer:

Jealousy go kill you

Wicked soul!

They are going to get married, have a beautiful family and prosper in your FACEtongue

Chill madam
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by vikkytan49(m): 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
Vikky014:
i'm cool and you?
well, I,m fine.. happy Sunday.
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Vikky014(f): 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
vikkytan49:

well, I,m fine.. happy Sunday.
Wishing you the best
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by pbs4real(m): 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mhizkel:
cheesy grin
so u wld rape me too?undecided
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by HaneefahRN(f): 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:

Why don't u wt the kitty cat made of silver available to every dick interested in using it, seduce him? U shld be gud at tht right? Rather than him chasing Miss virgin, when he has Miss anythinggoes. U neva can tell, he might switch sides

1 Like

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by vikkytan49(m): 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
Vikky014:
Wishing you the best
thanks dear...

1 Like

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Mhizkel(f): 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
pbs4real:
so u wld rape me too?undecided
Yes grin
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lol

Miss generoussmiley

Animashaunsmiley
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by pbs4real(m): 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mhizkel:
Yes grin
evry nite i guess?cheesy
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by pbs4real(m): 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:

why are u bordered? Wen u have lots of dĂ­cks around ya
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Mhizkel(f): 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
pbs4real:
evry nite i guess?cheesy
Morning, Noon and Nightcheesy
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by pbs4real(m): 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mhizkel:
Morning, Noon and Nightcheesy
i fink i need to run for my life. . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex Positions Inside Car / Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? / What Do You Like About Me?.....What answer best suits this question?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.