Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. (17764 Views)

Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. / "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" / When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Qualer: 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:
A friend was chatting me up last night that he has been dating this lady for 2years now yet nothing has happened undecided she keeps saying he should wait. The worst thing she invited him to Abuja last weekend for a wedding, after which he checked into a hotel with her. She slept with her pant and bra yet didn't allow my friend to touch her undecided when he tried to, she threatened to leave the room for him! That's how he came to lagos empty. She would be 26 this year and has refused to have sex.

By the way i'v been tripping for this my friend for a year now,he threw me to the friend zone and keeps running to Abuja to meet madam Virgin undecided who is busy hoarding her c.unt like it's made of gold. Some guys would just blatantly ignore the green light and be chasing what's not chasing them undecided and yes i'm a Hater undecided

2 Likes

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Fraih(f): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
mzkat:

Love is not all about sex.
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Vikky014(f): 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
see topic ooo DECENCY IS NOT BEING A VIRGIN @25 I HEAR YOU MA.... i thought they said virginity is lack of opportunity. bt this girl even slept with the said guy yet no show...so my question is how is virginity lack of opportunity@mikki123

1 Like

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by yuiop(m): 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
@op....you look good
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Adasun(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
virginity is never a curse,u are silly jealous op tongue

1 Like

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
May be u should ask him out!
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:
A friend was chatting me up last night that he has been dating this lady for 2years now yet nothing has happened undecided she keeps saying he should wait. The worst thing she invited him to Abuja last weekend for a wedding, after which he checked into a hotel with her. She slept with her pant and bra yet didn't allow my friend to touch her undecided when he tried to, she threatened to leave the room for him! That's how he came to lagos empty. She would be 26 this year and has refused to have sex.

By the way i'v been tripping for this my friend for a year now,he threw me to the friend zone and keeps running to Abuja to meet madam Virgin undecided who is busy hoarding her c.unt like it's made of gold. Some guys would just blatantly ignore the green light and be chasing what's not chasing them undecided and yes i'm a Hater undecided
Virginity at 25 is self-discipline and blessing. Not a curse at all.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Swaggeronfleak(m): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
Must everyone be a LovePeddler or some cheap girl?
Get a life joor!
With ur toothpick legs....ARrant NoONsensE!!

2 Likes

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by anigbajumo(m): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
Virginity @25,her hymen go thick pass leather...

1 Like

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Luckygurl(f): 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
grin grin grin

Hater indeed grin
But bae! channel your vexations to the dude involved not the lady.

The earlier you accept that the guy is not into you, the better for you kiss
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by greatness22(m): 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
cruzita:
rape him I repeat RAPE HIM.
You neva fail to disappoint me with your comments... .. Am impressed.!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by peacengine(m): 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

Hi bae, i am available

1 Like

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Fayvhur(f): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
I admire her resolve......buh y wud she lie wit him in pant and bra, if its not to tempt him??
I unt understand her virgin sense
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by AnaCheks(m): 1:31am On Jan 30, 2016
Love the way you reply to comments #jade#....very mature and cool. Keep it up n don't fall my hand wink

1 Like

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Youngpo413: 8:14am On Jan 30, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

That my dear is non of your business, but I sense u have been tasted many times, that is the reason u think virgins are bad. what did your promiscuous ways get u? stop being a LovePeddler and respect yourself, then maybe a guy who really wants u, and not just want to bed u, will come
hehehe
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

u need God in your life

3 Likes

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by chines4(m): 9:01am On Jan 30, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]The guy involve is your friend and you believe he sees you like a Sister. But u want more out of the relationship than just friends, and I believe that the guy did not how u feel about him, forget the green light, he will not be able to see the green light because he will not want to misinterpret it and lose your friendship.

Find a way to let him know how you feel, Try getting drunk together and u know. If he resist blame it on the alcohol and if it works, good for u.

But don't blame the Abuja Madam virgin grin, She have her reasons and you said she just came out of a very bad relationship, If the guy she dated for 4yrs could do that to her, 2yrs is not that long to her.

But do you mean to tell me that the guy, is not collecting show for the 2yrs ehhhhh. Is he abstaining too?. I want to believe he did not tell you his other runs, because he want you to see him as a good guy(Just thinking a loud sha)
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by vikkytan49(m): 9:57am On Jan 30, 2016
Swaggeronfleak:
Must everyone be a LovePeddler or some cheap girl?

Get a life joor!

With ur toothpick legs....ARrant NoONsensE!!
ahn ahn, take am easy now..
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 30, 2016
Virgin or no Virgin, a Dick is going to rip that pussy open some day... Sumday like every other day... I have seen girls keep their virginity Only to loose it to the hardway ... If u know Wat I mean
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by vikkytan49(m): 10:08am On Jan 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

naah this gist is stale already,i'd rather go for syndel
kitana suit u better wink
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Swaggeronfleak(m): 10:10am On Jan 30, 2016
vikkytan49:
ahn ahn, take am easy now..
No mind me joor
The way the girl just dey tok anya jus make me provoke
But issokay....every body get their own life sha

1 Like

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by vikkytan49(m): 10:12am On Jan 30, 2016
Swaggeronfleak:

No mind me joor
The way the girl just dey tok anya jus make me provoke
But issokay....every body get their own life sha
naso jare, it,s a free world..
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Swaggeronfleak(m): 10:17am On Jan 30, 2016
vikkytan49:
naso jare, it,s a free world..
Yes oo
But hope ur side dey cooleh dis morning oo
Hope u crash well...nd hope u don chop oo?
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by vikkytan49(m): 11:15am On Jan 30, 2016
Swaggeronfleak:

Yes oo
But hope ur side dey cooleh dis morning oo
Hope u crash well...nd hope u don chop oo?
lol, I don chop na..
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Swaggeronfleak(m): 11:25am On Jan 30, 2016
vikkytan49:
lol, I don chop na..
Correct...na so
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by torqque7(m): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=Vikky014 post=42444714]see topic ooo DECENCY IS NOT BEING A VIRGIN @25 I HEAR YOU MA.... i thought they said virginity is lack of opportunity. bt this girl even slept with the said guy yet no show...so my question is how is virginity lack of opportunity@mikki123[/quote
Forget them let them say wat they want about virgins,it still doesn't change the fact that they are jealous of virgins..case closed
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by akpur1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
Abeg OP is so hot. That guy must be ouuta his mind. The bird at hand is million times better than the one in the bush
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Vikky014(f): 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=torqque7 post=42461692][/quote]LOL. Dnt mind them jare
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by knoxville(m): 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
I really don't understand why dudes wud create a profile and pose as a lady..........Jadekitana?? bros too much mortal kombat dey worry ur dull brain!
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by mrkay101(m): 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
Lol.. See the circle of life..

Op is tripping for a guy that's tripping for a girl that's probably tripping for another guy..

Lmao and the circle continues!
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Fayvhur(f): 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
Guys are cruel. They jxt wanna f**k every object in skirt, then get a nice untouched girl for emselves. Wat are you really bitching about?? The fact that you couldn't succeed, or the fact that she is a virtuous woman, which kills you inside
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by gemale(m): 7:33am On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:

There's nothing more! She had a boyfriend for 4years, he cheated on her and this my friend became a shoulder to cry on. He has been there for her for 2years now yet she refused to date him, but keeps playing mind games! I doubt if she's a virgin sef undecided
CHAI!! Dt dude na IDIOT. Shoulder 2 cry on? Im b therapist? She dey madt. & meanwhile u dey catch feelings 4 am? I know hw dt feels. Sori o! Anyway since d guy dey dull u, try kill tym by adding me on watsapp 08187848492. I'm nt bad looking (kinda just dere). Who knows? I might b a beta option.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EROT'IC Story! I Caught Him Sniffing My Used Panties / Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. / My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.