Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. (17689 Views)

Class And Decency: The Royal Wedding. / "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" / When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Mhizkel(f): 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
pbs4real:
i fink i need to run for my life. . . .
Don't tell me you scared grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by MrCork: 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Why don't u wt the kitty cat made of silver available to every dick interested in using it, seduce him? U shld be gud at tht right? Rather than him chasing Miss virgin, when he has Miss anythinggoes. U neva can tell, he might switch sides

...so can I mate wit you? grin
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by HaneefahRN(f): 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
MrCork:

Do I knw u?
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by HaneefahRN(f): 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2016
MrCork:

Do I knw u?:/
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by MrCork: 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Do I knw u?:/

...you promice me punnny last week...when can we mate? cheesy
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Lobasco(m): 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
daretodiffer:

smiley
Yeah u need it too?
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Lobasco(m): 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
daretodiffer:

smiley
Yeah or u sef like to bounce?
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by vanvick247(m): 9:54am On Feb 02, 2016
Omo!!! See beefing of da highest order. Op no think am. Such is life, the ones we want no dey reason our matter while the ones that want us we sef no dey reason their side. And d circle continues....
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Uniben4sure: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2016
daretodiffer:

Who is this boy?
You really wanna know?
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Analysiscorner: 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jadekitana:
A friend was chatting me up last night that he has been dating this lady for 2years now yet nothing has happened undecided she keeps saying he should wait. The worst thing she invited him to Abuja last weekend for a wedding, after which he checked into a hotel with her. She slept with her pant and bra yet didn't allow my friend to touch her undecided when he tried to, she threatened to leave the room for him! That's how he came to lagos empty. She would be 26 this year and has refused to have sex.

By the way i'v been tripping for this my friend for a year now,he threw me to the friend zone and keeps running to Abuja to meet madam Virgin undecided who is busy hoarding her c.unt like it's made of gold. Some guys would just blatantly ignore the green light and be chasing what's not chasing them undecided and yes i'm a Hater undecided
Your time will come.
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by ghostofsparta(m): 1:57am On Aug 29, 2016
Jadekitana:

That's an ancient mentality, if you like someone go for the person! There's nowhere in the world that says a man must make the first move. Africans and their backward mentality, if I like you I tell u and move on kapish!!! It doesn't take anything from me, neither does it make me stupid. It's actually fun, maybe a lady has never given u the green light undecided let me check your pics sef
On point, but then why is it that when some babes throws overtures and one takes the initiative they turn the guy into a chaser by playing hard to get acquaint with....(yes now that I have some time, I am taking my time to go through your posts from page 79 to 01 because not only have did you piqued my interest but also find you unbelievably interesting.)

Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Toks2008(m): 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jadekitana:
A friend was chatting me up last night that he has been dating this lady for 2years now yet nothing has happened undecided she keeps saying he should wait. The worst thing she invited him to Abuja last weekend for a wedding, after which he checked into a hotel with her. She slept with her pant and bra yet didn't allow my friend to touch her undecided when he tried to, she threatened to leave the room for him! That's how he came to lagos empty. She would be 26 this year and has refused to have sex.

By the way i'v been tripping for this my friend for a year now,he threw me to the friend zone and keeps running to Abuja to meet madam Virgin undecided who is busy hoarding her c.unt like it's made of gold. Some guys would just blatantly ignore the green light and be chasing what's not chasing them undecided and yes i'm a Hater undecided

Interesting story as usual.

Nevertheless. at 25 virginity for a lady is a plus and not a curse and guys will do all they can to have such lady.

There are different cliche of guys who are very sexually chaste and such will not be happy to end up with a lady who have passed under many guys.

Yes virginity is no criterion for sexual decency in the long run cos there is a probability of her going bazerk probably after testing it.

No matter the purple light you give to such guy, he will likely still be all over that virgin sister until he sees it through or get dumped.

I have a close male friend who is 41 and still a virgin so it depends on individual orientation.

As for me, I have realized that this virgin thing is a charade cos making a good partner is beyond virginity.

Quite a while Jade, good to read your piece again.Remain blessed.
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by jorion(m): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
so, we still have 25 year old virgins. hmmmm, finally there's hope. make i go find my future wife jooor
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by escapellee(m): 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2020
Feeling tongue deep down your pussy .making circular motion .pouring ice cream on it and sucking the tip of the clit till it squirt with sensual massage. Any mature and clean woman in abuja or Lagos. .call/WhatsApp me on 07033543846.
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by SarutobiEky(m): 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
Jadekitana:

Eya.

Op.. stop wasting time with the young man.

Comaan trip for me,
This life no balance.
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by SarutobiEky(m): 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mhizkel:
Hiohiohio cheesy grin

OP, do not mind the guy's attitude.
He's probably forming hard to get.
Invite him to your house and rape him grin

I swear this Chica ain't kidding with this statement.
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by SarutobiEky(m): 12:31pm On Dec 04, 2020
Jadekitana:

He likes me too but treats me as a sister undecided sister ko, grand niece ni

Choi.
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by EmmaNuella77(f): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
[quote author=mikki123 post=42441317][/quote

I disagree with your last sentence
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by EmmaNuella77(f): 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
gemale:

Jealous of virgins? Hahaha hahaha hahaha. U must b tripping. Losing mine was 1 of D best moments of my lyf. All I feel 4 virgins when I c dem is pity. Pity because d kinda of bastard Konji dey r suffering in silence wt just 2 show dey r 'morally' beta Dan odas. Anyway, their privates, their lyf. Wetin Bruno Mars sing 4 "locked out"? - "girl ur $ex takes me 2 paradise (x2) let it show oh oh oh oh yeaaaaaaaaah"

Most virgins out there are not suffering konji just to show that there are morally upright..that ain't true.
Besides I hardly see/hear virgins declare publicly that they are virgins.
Thankiu
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by VanDerWaalforces: 2:38pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mhizkel:
Hiohiohio cheesy grin
OP, do not mind the guy's attitude. He's probably forming hard to get. @ gmail Invite him to your house and rape him grin
Rape? Think again!
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
Jadekitana:

Dat Ur Friend Didn't Play His Card Well With D Lady, Dat's Y It Happened Dat Way. As 4 U, I Will Blame U 4 Being In D Friendzone, Not Him. If U Had Played Ur Card Well, He Would Av Being In Ur Arms. Do U Know Why? Since He Is Ur Friend, It Would Av Even Be Easier 4 U.
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2020
Virginity At 25 Is Not A Curse. 4 Ur Information, D Lady U Called A Virgin Is Not A Virgin.
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mhizkel:

Invite him to your house and rape him grin
What the fûck angry
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by demmymoney(m): 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
For a lady it's decent but for a guy it's a curse
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Mhizkel(f): 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
SarutobiEky:

I swear this Chica ain't kidding with this statement.
undecided
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Mhizkel(f): 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2020
VanDerWaalforces:
Rape? Think again!
undecided
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Mhizkel(f): 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:

What the fûck angry
grin
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by SarutobiEky(m): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mhizkel:

undecided
see your dreamy eyes... grin angry comman take me out Na..I haven't gone out on a date in over five years.
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Mhizkel(f): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2020
SarutobiEky:
see your dreamy eyes... grin angry comman take me out Na..I haven't gone out on a date in over five years.
Lol...Seriously?
I can do that you know cheesy
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by SarutobiEky(m): 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2020
Mhizkel:

Lol...Seriously?
I can do that you know cheesy

Ahan...ofcourse. but mind you..I'm a very shy person o.....but you would like my demeanour sha. cheesy grin
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by Mhizkel(f): 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2020
SarutobiEky:

Ahan...ofcourse. but mind you..I'm a very shy person o.....but you would like my demeanour sha. cheesy grin
Worry not.
With me, you won't get shy.
You can call me "Shy killer" cheesy
Re: Virginity @25 Is A Curse Not Decency. by SarutobiEky(m): 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
Mhizkel:

Worry not.
With me, you won't get shy.
You can call me "Shy killer" cheesy

Hehe... grin grin

I hear ya, miss shyKiller Dreamy eyes....

How's your weekend panning out by the way?? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

World Most Beautiful Men(with Pics) / How Important Is Genotype In A Relationship / EROT'IC Story! I Caught Him Sniffing My Used Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.