Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife (59450 Views)

Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! / I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal / Mistake Married Women Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by onadana: 9:28am On Jan 30, 2016
coolLet it be....she will get over it.Even though am not an advocate of hitting women.But these species atimes need something to reset their brains.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by praxisnetworks: 9:29am On Jan 30, 2016
midehi2:

i refused to concur

am madly in love now grin

Ooshey
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by cutechi(f): 9:29am On Jan 30, 2016
That moment when d atmosphere gets very tense, u would have walked out, but no need for blames now coz d deed has been done, give her some space like she requested for..... but don't go far from her.
1. For now she may not want to talk to u directly, u could send her lovely sms to her phone.
2. Get her gifts, what does she love most?
3. be very wise enough not to allow a third party interfere directly.
4. pray to GOD to forgive u as well as soften her heart, she will come over it for gradually.
THE GIRL IN EVERY WOMAN PUMPS OUT OCCASIONALLY, BUT UR ABILITY TO HANDLE IT AT THAT MOMENT, IS UR TRUEST MATURITY, NEVER RAISE UR HANDS ON UR WIFE AGAIN, NO MATTER WHAT!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by CertifiedFreak(m): 9:29am On Jan 30, 2016
fireforfire:

He asked for mature advise not Gilberish.
So just SHUT UP!!

not a very surprising statement from a very dead brained nonentity. and its gibberish, not that you'll know anything about it. If you have a better advice, why not give it and save your sanctimonious act for someone who actually needs it.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by midehi2(f): 9:31am On Jan 30, 2016
cbrass:

You don't know my type cos I don't belong to the type you think of
by their words they are known tongue
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by praxisnetworks: 9:31am On Jan 30, 2016
cutechi:
That moment when d atmosphere gets very tense, u would have talked out, but no need for blames now coz d deed has been done, give her some space like she requested for..... but don't go far from her.
1. For now she may not want to talk to u directly, u could send her lovely sms to her phone.
2. Get her gifts, what does she love most?
3. be very wise enough not to allow a third party interfere directly.
4. pray to GOD to forgive u as well as soften her heart, she will come over it for gradually.
THE GIRL IN EVERY WOMAN PUMPS OUT OCCASIONALLY, BUT UR ABILITY TO HANDLE IT AT THAT MOMENT, IS UR TRUEST MATURITY, NEVER RAISE UR HANDS ON UR WIFE AGAIN, NO MATTER WHAT!

They can't picture that woman as their own daughter

Cc eggovinmma

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by cruzita(f): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2016
cbrass:

Hmmm then buy her a spanner to tighten it back na wink
the iphone6 and car should stand as the spanner don't u think?
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by fof1: 9:32am On Jan 30, 2016
draftmaster:
Save a husband's marriage by advising him maturely

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2016/01/i-made-a-horrible-mistake-with-my-lovely-wife/

MY BRO. DRAFTMASTER. BOTH OF U SHOULD FIND TIME TO KNEEL TOGETHER BEFORE GOD IN PRAYERS AND RECOMMIT UR SELVES TO LOVE EACH OTHER TRULLY. ITS NOT ALWAYS EASY TO COME BACK QUICKLY BUT DO MOVE ON WITH THIS. THERE IS NO MARRIAGE WTOUT CRISIS BUT GOD CAN HEAL U FAST AS U LEARN TO FORGIVE URSELF NOW. MOVE ON AND DO TO HER WHAT U NORMALLY DO TO SHOW HER AND MORE. GOD BLESS U BOTH.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 30, 2016
CertifiedFreak:
Dude, she's ur wife. Where the hell is she going to? If the space sef too much, slap her some more.

All these 21st century ladies thinking gender equality is applicable at home. A lady who argues with hubby till he's so not conscious of his acts needs a factory reset slap.
I swear they come with push buttons & touch panels but no bloody reset feature. Who dafuq invented women? I can't wait till 2044, I want a cybernetic model.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by midehi2(f): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by ceekay247: 9:33am On Jan 30, 2016
Just give her some space as requested. She's a woman/lady and you need to respect her perception, feelings & privacy; though, you had no intention to hurt her. Meanwhile, keep doing the right thing & mersage her ego. Soon she will come back to you. Every woman/lady love peace & happiness in their homes
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by cbrass(m): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2016
cruzita:
the iphone6 and car should stand as the spanner don't u think?

Ahhahh nooo, but will she even collect it
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by praxisnetworks: 9:35am On Jan 30, 2016
midehi2:

cheesy cheesy
E go pain am gaan say love still dey....
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by yjgm(m): 9:35am On Jan 30, 2016
She really meant it when she said she's forgiven you. In other to try. In making it a forgetful event, you have to start all over again. Just like the good old days. Make her believe it was a one-off and it won't rare it's ugly face again. In due time, she will forget and let go. Mind you, don't repeat it again. In the heat of it, just leave the vicinity for her and return when you are calm and she is too.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Davidbee(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2016
CertifiedFreak:
Dude, she's ur wife. Where the hell is she going to? If the space sef too much, slap her some more.

All these 21st century ladies thinking gender equality is applicable at home. A lady who argues with hubby till he's so not conscious of his acts needs a factory reset slap.

Dude I support you on this. Slap is part of marriage. Let the 21st century girls keep deceiving themselves

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by praxisnetworks: 9:36am On Jan 30, 2016
cbrass:

Ahhahh nooo, but will she even collect it
If it's some women you find that iPhone6 inside a clean bowl of water.... Then you'll know she's not for sale

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by salusworth(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2016
First you've admitted your wrong, that's the first stage.

Now give her some space but spice it with surprises. Eg, small notes/love letters neatly tucked into her purse with apologies and promises never to loose it again.

Come home early with gifts, things she really like.

Think of a nice time to take her out on a dinner or lunch.

She seems withdrawn but have some faith, pray she comes back around the same woman she's always been.

Patience is Key
Good luck Bro.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by JUBILEE2000: 9:37am On Jan 30, 2016
Blanc8:
Buy her a car then Slap her again... Nothing dey happen

u will do very well in the comedy industry. This comment cracked me up seriously
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Goridoe(m): 9:38am On Jan 30, 2016
Blanc8:
[size=13pt]Buy her a car then Slap her again... Nothing dey happen[/size]

kikikikiki this one pass me mehn.! grin grin grin
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 30, 2016
Lol
What a shame
Well i always say ... Hitting a woman is a big deal so for that lil thing he slapped her angry
She berra walk away

This is where women get steewpid ... It only takes one slap. Tomorrow he punch her in the face , next tomorrow he will ise belt .. Every voilent man starts with a slap a push etc n it gets worse

She should go ... If he truly loves her he will leave her n give her space mayb after some time yh but as for me u slap its over.. smiley
Other ways to handle without hitting... Lol cut her spending money i know she aint got work since she standing around waiting for slaps tongue
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by chuksvee(m): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2016
let her knw how sorry u are, bt dnt over apologize, tell her hitting her feels like hitting urself dat it won't repeat again provided she also learnt her own lesson.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Myself2(m): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
You must have learned some lessons, she's your wife not your child and slapping her is not a way of correction. Everybody deserves a second chance but when she gives it to you don't mess with it ...

So it's okay to slap your child ?
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by charlemon: 9:40am On Jan 30, 2016
She won't leave you but she has noticed that she has the upper hand at the moment cos you are now very soft towards her and you are doing everything to please her and make it right. Therefore, she is taking advantage of the sweet treatment; she is enjoying the attention and your loving behaviour and attitude towards her so she is just playing "victim" for sometime to enjoy herself and the loving behaviour you are showung her. Don't be worried she isn't upset. Women dont stay angry at who they love for long. Keep giving her the warm and loving treatment. She is enjoying it and it will make her love you more over time. NEVER hit her again, it is disrespectful and belittling.

Note: she doesn't want space. She wants to see if you are really desperate to make things right. It is a kind of emotional blackmail. Women mean the opposite of what they say most times. Don't bring up the issue of the fight with her, rather do things you will do if you are trying to woo her. Show her more attention from genuine love and not cos u r trying to right a wrong. Trust me she will come around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by maximas(m): 9:42am On Jan 30, 2016
Give her the space needed, don't stalk her do your normal thing be nice to make her know that you are truly sorry, buy her gifts if you can cook, but don't give what you can't afford to lose be humble show some tears, you guys have not broken you just ban. @maximas +2348062700027
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 30, 2016
Report yourself to the person you know that she respect the most.
WAKE HER UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, probably by 2am or 3am, TALK TO HER, BEG HER, BE FUNNY, BE ROMANTIC, and HAVE A SURPRISE IN FORM OF GIFT OR ANOTHER STYLE OF MAKING HER FEEL LIKE WOMAN.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by onatisi(m): 9:42am On Jan 30, 2016
midehi2:

i refused to concur

am madly in love now grin

But I am yet to write my proposal letter

But on a serious note,you love someone for a reason and most of the time it is always a selfish reason that is why human beings are possessive .
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by mildflame: 9:42am On Jan 30, 2016
midehi2:

and dou maketh way for infidelity with some

O Man! No to thou EVIL thought, thy seek est space for thou MEDITATION for deeper knowledge of dealing with thou WOMAN.
WOMAN only seek space to do SHAKARA for thou repentant n remorseful MAN
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by onatisi(m): 9:44am On Jan 30, 2016
charlemon:
She won't leave you but she has noticed that she has the upper hand at the moment cos you are now very soft towards her and you are doing everything to please her and make it right. Therefore, she is taking advantage of the sweet treatment; she is enjoying the attention and your loving behaviour and attitude towards her so she is just playing "victim" for sometime to enjoy herself and the loving behaviour you are showung her. Don't be worried she isn't upset. Women dont stay angry at who they love for long. Keep giving her the warm and loving treatment. She is enjoying it and it will make her love you more over time. NEVER hit her again, it is disrespectful and belittling.
Thank you for explaining things better ,this was what I was saying earlier.

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Myself2(m): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2016
BumBae:
Lol
What a shame
Well i always say ... Hitting a woman is a big deal so for that lil thing he slapped her angry
She berra walk away

This is where women get steewpid ... It only takes one slap. Tomorrow he punch her in the face , next tomorrow he will ise belt .. Every voilent man starts with a slap a push etc n it gets worse

She should go ... If he truly loves her he will leave her n give her space mayb after some time yh but as for me u slap its over.. smiley
Other ways to handle without hitting... Lol cut her spending money i know she aint got work since she standing around waiting for slaps tongue

Dats why you're still single @ 38.Wait till you get your own husband, let's see if you can walk away from the marriage just because of a one off error for which your hubby would've hated himself; begged for your forgiveness, promised it'd never happen again and taken his contrite heart online to report himself to the whole world.
I mean COME ONNNNNN,What do you want from the guy, an arm and a leg
Jeeez
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Dirkcoyt: 9:46am On Jan 30, 2016
BumBae:
Lol
What a shame
She berra walk away

Obvious you love fantasy.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by kaziblake(f): 9:46am On Jan 30, 2016
CertifiedFreak:

you actually typed this?

Lord shocked
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by praxisnetworks: 9:47am On Jan 30, 2016
Myself2:

Dats why you're still single @ 38.Wait till you get your own husband, let's see if you can walk away from the marriage just because of a one off error for which your hubby would've hated himself; begged for your forgiveness, promised it'd never happen again and taken his contrite heart online to report himself to the whole world.
I mean COME ONNNNNN,What do you want from the guy, an arm and a leg
Jeeez

She should get a space for herself to heal

If you did that to my sis...I'll personally remove your teeth with out sedation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama / Beautiful 60-Year-Old Woman & Her Daughters Cause A Stir Online (Video) / This Little, Chubby Girl's Dance Moves Will Put A Smile On Your Face (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.