Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,873 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife (59455 Views)

Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! / I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal / Mistake Married Women Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by CertifiedFreak(m): 11:44am On Jan 30, 2016
canDy4eva:
did u re-read ur comment? I dnt tink so cos if u did, u will first of all giv a slap to ur stupidity n giv ur brain a factory reset first... *beta nt quote me*

Ma'am, stupidity is when you call my attention and you expect me not to quote you.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by praxisnetworks: 11:44am On Jan 30, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Try that with me and they'll never find your body... grin

The dead don't talk.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Nicepoker(m): 11:46am On Jan 30, 2016
She needs space send her to join NASA.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Eronmosele(m): 11:47am On Jan 30, 2016
skywalker240:

grin its gradual process sir.

We go soon graduate enta dat 1

That one dey sha.
You are a wise one. I wish you success then. Make this year 2016 a good one for both of you.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by thelish(f): 11:55am On Jan 30, 2016
In as much as u did sth I will hardly forgive, I still like ur conscience. you feel bad for doing sth terrible. In life, we all make mistakes but our ability to realize it matters. That is what u ve done. kudos. Just pamper n pet her more. Take her out n buy sth nice for her.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Tonason: 11:56am On Jan 30, 2016
Just take her out as in the first time you met her. Sincerely apologize to her after the date, then assure her that it would not happen again. There is always a second chance.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by bayinq25(m): 11:57am On Jan 30, 2016
draftmaster:
Save a husband's marriage by advising him maturely

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2016/01/i-made-a-horrible-mistake-with-my-lovely-wife/
Dude why do you have yo use your hand,what's your d*ck for?
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 30, 2016
Blanc8:
Buy her a car then Slap her again... Nothing dey happen
dis ur advice get as e bi!.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by ifyalways(f): 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
@OP,you appear truly sorry, I hope your wife sees that and forgive you so y'all can move on. I and my hubby can't stay mad at each other for more than 23 hours. He did something really crazy recently and boy, I was surprised I forgave him quite fast, we solved the problem together to almost everyone's surprise and have moved on. Each mallam to his kettle sha.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by praxisnetworks: 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
harveyspec:
Everyone is castigating the man for hitting her, no one is referring to what the lady said or did.

God made the male with enormous physical strength and the female with great verbal prowess. the lady couldnt control her God given verbal endowment likewise the man who couldnt control his. now the man is at fault. someone mentioned "walk away", havent we had cases where the lady gripped the man's shirt or blocked his way or did worse.

Guess what, after the slap, she shut up!!! ladies if you dont want to be slapped, control what comes out from your mouth. its that simple, though there are exceptions.

All these telemundo generation!!
see the effect of western civilization, can my mum tell my dad that she wants space? space from where? it will soon get to the time where nigerian women will tell their husband that before they come back from work, they want them out of the house
It's not telemundo..... I have a very close friend....we had been friends for over 7 years before finally dating.... Was in the north serving while she was in Lagos... Law school.... She pulled a disappearance act on me and I caught her off guard ....in short....in fact she might be reading this.... When she realized that the game was up she travelled to zamfara to see me physically.... I did not believe she was in zamfara until I asked her to describe where she was.... On getting to my residence.... We chatted as friends but not as lovers...fast forward... She tried her best to pick up a quarrel with me which I resisted... To the extent of blocking the door on my way out .. I burst out laughing because it was unimaginable with her frame and weight around 40kg blocking a 6ft man weighing far more..
I laffed to the extent of peeing in my pants.... I calmly sat down and went out later.... On my way back she was drinking and smoking cos I lived in an hotel .... Thinking I would be angry.... I calmly told her if she's in love with cancer she should find a better space and not in the room... I stepped out... She put out the cigarette and joined me outside a few minutes later....we talked she gave excuses.....but I told her I didn't believe them all calmly.... After a few days she had to go back... In short we broke up later.... After a few months while chatting she confessed that she was actually with a guy in Ibadan! ..... We laughed over it.... We lost the relationship but I didn't loose my friend.... Till date.... All through I could have beaten her up...but I was seeing a sister and a friend in her.... Stop beating up women.... Be friends with your spouse don't turn marriage into a job...

3 Likes

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by HIbreed(m): 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
how many times have you slapped yourself each time you offend yourself

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by sorepco(m): 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
These shower her with gift brigade are funny?? What kind of advise is that? What if he has no money? Guy wives can be frustrating at times....next time just walk away!! Since the deed has been done let her be for now...giving her space does not mean she has to abandone house shores....
H

Empress2014 post=4245s5102:
You slapped your wife undecided undecided, why u no go slap man like youasae anytime una argue make the m b is eat the ivhell out of you. Men proving to be superior in abnormal way...anyway back to the matter,don't give her too much space, shower her with gifts,make her realise you are sorry, beg in a way that will lead to lovemaking cheesy....she will definately get over it, mind you, dont let it repeat itself...
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by skywalker240(m): 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
harveyspec:
Everyone is castigating the man for hitting her, no one is referring to what the lady said or did.

God made the male with enormous physical strength and the female with great verbal prowess. the lady couldnt control her God given verbal endowment likewise the man who couldnt control his. now the man is at fault. someone mentioned "walk away", havent we had cases where the lady gripped the man's shirt or blocked his way or did worse.

Guess what, after the slap, she shut up!!! ladies if you dont want to be slapped, control what comes out from your mouth. its that simple, though there are exceptions.

All these telemundo generation!!
see the effect of western civilization, can my mum tell my dad that she wants space? space from where? it will soon get to the time where nigerian women will tell their husband that before they come back from work, they want them out of the house

There s some iota of truth in some words u ve said but should try to know this, one thing with women is EVEN WHEN U ARE RIGHT, U ARE WRONG women are very soft and tender creature to be cherished,protected and to show love and affection ,but their mouth is one of their major killer factor and it takes the grace of God to whitstand troublesome women i agree with that

But i can also tell u that there are alot of men in this country who are married to troublesome women and you wont even hear their argument even when they do, so what do u call those men? ...its because they know how to walk away be4 the heat gets to the red point.
at times walkin away doesnt neccesrily mean movin out the door physically at times as a man u hav to try and quench d heat b4 it gets to red point.
Women are troublesom and abusiv verbaly
But that dont gaunrantee slap ar batterin

#peace
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Pamelayoung: 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
cruzita:
u should have steered clear the moment u saw she was in NAGGING MODE that's what men do .but since the deed has been done just buy her an iPhone 6 and a car,take her on a shopping spree and everything will be normal. BUT REMEMBER DONT TRY THAT AGAIN

So iphone 6 and a car will do, wat if she already has them. Funny u.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Maeddy(f): 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
get her a gift, something she least expected
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by banio: 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
This is the best advice. If she needs space, give her space. Personal I don't apologise to women. Just bone for a very long while, then after some days pamper her and give a piece of the action. All will be well.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by skywalker240(m): 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
Eronmosele:

You are a wise one. I wish you success then. Make this year 2016 a good one for both of you.

AMEN

Thank u sir i wish u same in ur endeavours too
It shall be well with all of us
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
Praktikals:

Most of the guys making the bolded statement are still bachelors undecided
lol... Mr Man wat are you implying now?? Are you saying bachelors dunno wat marriage is abt??
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by veraiyke(m): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
Just keep showing her how much you love her. Take her out and and keep apologising until you guys really calm yourselves and talk about what happened, what she did, how she reacted, what you felt that made you hit her. Above all show her you are sorry and don't stop until she is heel over you again and smiling
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by innuit: 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
A lot of commenters have said give her time to get over the shock. You should give her time and space as she has requested. But I dont think she's in shock. You broke her trust by your action. Its your responsibility as her husband to build it again, to earn her trust by your actions. Unfortunately this may take time. But you have to be patient.

Please don't heed the advice on here that you should buy her expensive presents or take her on a shopping spree unless you want to build your marriage on material things.

You have apologised for your action, that is an important first step. Now you have to show her that you will never hurt her again. Being attentive to all her needs, however trivial, is the way to go. Also don't forget to ask God for guidance.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by veraiyke(m): 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
Don't give that space because that space can lead her into finding succour in another man's arm who shows her love. Women easily fall for this and forget that person doesn't really know her but is just taking advantage of the situation.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by praxisnetworks: 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
Maeddy:
get her a gift, something she least expected
Some women will give you a basic very basic look for that..... It could worsen things especially when she truly loves you

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by seyibaale(m): 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
charlemon:

Smh I said no gender is superior to the other and you are here talking bout kings and queens and mammals. My goodness!!!! You are really embarrassing yourself. Firstly I asked you a question and you replied with a question. Is that an indication of a reasonable man? Smh
just imagine the statement coming outta ur mouth just over questions...and dis is someone you don't even know. ..u don't want a man to hit u? Control your tongue
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by seyibaale(m): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ok
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by oluwazino(m): 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
Blanc8:
Buy her a car then Slap her again... Nothing dey happen
lolx I tell you grin she will even ask for more slap
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by myfantasies(f): 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
onatisi:

You too give her some space .she will come back to you. She is playing on your feelings,you behave as if you don't care and you will see her coming to u asking you why you don't love her anymore. Women are like shadows ,the more you try to move closer the more they tend to shy away.
Y will u advice him to act like he don't care after he has hit her, dat is not right

If he starts acting like he don't care she will feel he doesn't have feelings for her anymore and dats y he hit her in the first place, nd now d not showing care attitude
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by pabjo: 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ops one thing in life is to be safe control not for anything but for your health. Back to the topic. Base on your article such have never occur first promise yourself that this wil not happen, reinterate to all the step of your discussion and see which you loss temper and bear it in mind cause she can repeat that same step to see if truly you mean what you say and ignore that if she try to arise that same step. God wil help you regain her heart.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Atlantian: 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
Pretend to be sick to the point of death and see her becoming caring and forgetting all your misdemeanors.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by logical3015(m): 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
Women can be tempting, I almost hit my wife few days ago, I tried to walk out, but she kept on following me. I reminded her that the devil was pushing her, she was deaf to my plea then, I ran away systematically.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by charlemon: 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
seyibaale:
just imagine the statement coming outta ur mouth just over questions...and dis is someone you don't even know. ..u don't want a man to hit u? Control your tongue

Smh you are still embarrassing yourself. Go to a civilised country and hit a woman because you were arguing and feel you can say anything but she shouldn't. You think every country is like Nigeria where tradition has put women like items men own to control and treat anyhow they like. In 2016 you think you can hit a woman cos she said things you are not comfortable with? Infact try it with some NIGERIAN women and you will eat your scrotum and d*ck for lunch (you will regret your life). There is no reason to hit a woman. You can't even hit some men that talk to you anyhow but you have seen someone society has made you think is worth nothing. GTFOH with that your archaic mentality.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by askseunoladele: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
Just give her sometime she'll definitely get over it. Okay?
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by chronique(m): 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
draftmaster:
Save a husband's marriage by advising him maturely

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2016/01/i-made-a-horrible-mistake-with-my-lovely-wife/

As much as I'd like to advice you here,I'd also want some of us to learn certain things. Anger is a very bad thing and we all should try to work on ourselves,before settling down. If you're a temperamental person and you do not work on your anger before getting married,you may end up ruining your marriage by yourself.

As temperamental as I am,the only ladies I've hit in my entire life,are my siblings and I didn't enjoy hitting them. When I did,it was out of love(for correction),and of course,one of those sibling fights we had while growing up. I have never made the mistake of slapping a lady I dated,let alone talk of beating her. If there's any where I show my madness,it's always with my fellow guys. Hitting a woman you're dating or married to,is a sign of weakness. It should never be condoned. Yea,some of us grew up seeing our fathers hitting our mothers but that doesn't make it right,and doesn't mean we must follow that pattern in correcting a lady. Personally,I'd rather leave the house for you to nag as much as you want and when your head becomes normal,you can call me to apologize. If you decide to be arrogant about it and allow me to go out and start relaxing in mama Ada's restaurant until she gives me komnomi to eat and eventually scatter the beautiful thing we have,it's all up to you(I don't pray for such though).

Now,I like the fact that you feel bad about your actions;nobody is perfect but try not to allow such repeat itself ever again. If you have the financial means,I'd suggest you take a break from work/business and schedule a retreat/holiday for both of you. Look for a way to spoil her silly and apologize to her. You both can travel out to a country you haven't visited before,and spoil yourselves silly. While at it,you can renew your vows to each other. Treat her like you're tryna woo her for the first time and make her feel really special.

If you cant afford that luxury,try doing something within. Does your wife work? Can you get access to her boss? If yes,speak with him/her and tell him/her what's on ground and that you need his/her help. Work with the boss and throw a surprise party for her at her office. Get some of her colleagues and her boss to wear some customized shirts like: "Tracy,Dee loves you,find a space in your heart to forgive him","6 yrs we dated,5 yrs we've been married;this slap can't tear us apart","I'm dropping my pride,swallowing my ego,just to say I'm sorry,and I truly mean it",etc. Just get such words inscribed on those tee shirts and let her colleagues wear them on your behalf. Get yourself a customized tee shirt with the inscription: "I'm down on my knees saying I'm sorry;can I have one more chance with you?"
Now,she's expected to walk into the office not having an idea of what this is about and everything should take her as a surprise(the surprise element iin this is the key to blowing her off). While she's at it,and still wondering what's going on,you pop out from nowhere,with a bouquet of flowers and your customized T-shirt,go down on one knee in front of her,apologize to her,present her those flowers and just tell her a couple of sweet things. Don't forget to kiss her passionately after all these. I'm definitely sure she'd come around.

Don't act too tough and say all these makes you too soft and isn't needed. Ladies would always be ladies,and these are the kind of things they want. The sweet words,the care,the attention,the romance and all that. Moreover,since you feel she's your life and all that,you need to fight to keep her. Remember there aren't too many good wife materials out there and even when you find some,they might not be compatible with you. I personally,would do everything humanly possible to keep a lady who is a wife material,and whom I love dearly;I'd never let her go.

It's not just enough to buy her a gift;you really need to make her know you respect her enough not to hit or treat her like an animal. That's more important than any gift you want to give her and with the stories of domestic violence abusing our minds daily,it's very easy to get her to opt out of the union. Weight your options,and do your thing. Cheers!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama / Beautiful 60-Year-Old Woman & Her Daughters Cause A Stir Online (Video) / This Little, Chubby Girl's Dance Moves Will Put A Smile On Your Face (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.