Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife (59494 Views)

Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! / I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal / Mistake Married Women Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by praxisnetworks: 8:51am On Jan 30, 2016
cruzita:
u should have steered clear the moment u saw she was in NAGGING MODE that's what men do .but since the deed has been done just buy her an iPhone 6 and a car,take her on a shopping spree and everything will be normal. BUT REMEMBER DONT TRY THAT AGAIN
No a weekend getaway should cure it....in an entirely different settings than they are used to... Whispering Palm's.... etc

NB: its gonna be most likely a non sex weekend
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by oodua1stson: 8:51am On Jan 30, 2016
Though some women are insufferable idiots but you should have left her at home while she was acting mad.

I don't know what to tell you sha

Maybe you should give her number to an elderly woman to call her and beg her on your behalf.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Bigloaf: 8:52am On Jan 30, 2016
well when d devil get hold of you that is what happen. just thank God u didn't do more than that. Alwayz think of how jesus overcome the devil when you are in a situation of temptation. God love u.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by nayoubiko: 8:52am On Jan 30, 2016
IS GOOD TO SHOW LOVE TO YOUR WIFE BUT WHEN YOU ARE DOING IT THE WAY YOU ARE SHOWING HER IT WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU, I ADVISE YOU SELF STOP BEGGING HER AT THIS STAGE, YOU HAVE TRY YOUR BEST, BEGGING HER, DONT LET IT LOOK YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE INLOVE, SHE TOO LOVE YOU, IF YOU TOO STOP PETTING HER AT THIS STAGE, JUST BE LOOKING AT HER DONT DO ANY THING OR TALK ANYTHING TO HER AGAIN, YOU TOO DO LIKE IF YOU DONT SEND HER TOO ANY MORE, I PROMISE YOU SHE WILL COOL DOWN

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 30, 2016
@Op, I ll be honest and frank about your situation but before i go on, let me quickly ask you a question. If your wife was the one who slapped you, would you have love her less? I presume No.

Listen, if you have apologised and she maintained the fact that she still need her space, you better open your eyes....

"True Love easily forgives".

If a woman or lady genuinely love you, being emotional beings, it ll be hard for her to spend a day without you around. I mean if she is in love with you but when that has gone, and it's only "i love you that remain between you and her", that's when a man or a woman begin to ask for space.

Do you know how many years you guys ll spend together? I believe you are in your 30, if God has destined you guys to spend 90 years on earth, are you gonna continue to ask for people opinion on different fora as regards how to apologise and make your wife love you again? No Bro.

The question is, do my wife even love me in the first place? Genuine love wouldn't fade or disappear on the ground of slapping each other......

The mistake has been made, apology tendered and forgiveness should follow. Did she keep quiet throughout this argument? No i believed. She must have said a whole lot while the argument lasted and those words must had hurt you one or the other but you forgive her cos you love her.....

4 Likes

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by okpor2(m): 8:54am On Jan 30, 2016
Is ur name not daftmaster?u are now wife beater!only an insane man hits a woman talkless of his wife!u will leave in dat agony for d rest of ur life.Go and open an ngo to talk to other men like u.Restitution mr daft
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by missyQween(f): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2016
adonbilivit:
una sabi fu.cck? na the only thing wey go reset her brain.

Is that the only solution undecided
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by praxisnetworks: 8:56am On Jan 30, 2016
kilokeys:
grin she verbally abused u

U physically abused her..

U guys are even jore

Dude.. U need some space too.
Mind twister.....don't turn her to a psychological wreck
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Vikky014(f): 8:56am On Jan 30, 2016
disloman:
What if he was trying to walk away and the wife didn't allow him to.You know how you ladies act when confronting a guy.Like you want to enter the guy's body.
Not all Ladies though. bc i hate exchanging words i prefer the silent treatment....any lady that does what u said is definitely looking for trouble

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by praxisnetworks: 8:56am On Jan 30, 2016
missyQween:

It's not even a solution
Wives can give sex without being present

Hope sickstars is reading

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by REDDEVILS1(m): 8:57am On Jan 30, 2016
Pet her much more than u used to. Help her with the chores. One night play with her then give her head. And mk long and sweet love to her and try new things in the act. Be warned if u ve neva given her Head, knw that after that night it must be a continuous act and pls learn the act first. Google is ur Friend. She will really forgive and love u even more.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by kushsy: 8:57am On Jan 30, 2016
Might not be the Slap, ,its the Words you uttered, I was in a similar situation until now I still shiver unconsciously after 3 years each time those words ring back in my ears..Time will heal the Slap buts your words remains...

3 Likes

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by ikombe: 8:58am On Jan 30, 2016
Blanc8:
Buy her a car then Slap her again... Nothing dey happen
lmao grin

falls from 3rd mainland bridge
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Antina(f): 8:58am On Jan 30, 2016
CertifiedFreak:
Dude, she's ur wife. Where the hell is she going to? If the space sef too much, slap her some more.

All these 21st century ladies thinking gender equality is applicable at home. A lady who argues with hubby till he's so not conscious of his acts needs a factory reset slap.
no wonder u are still unmarried till now, or are u so small with this kind of ur comment?

4 Likes

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by missyQween(f): 8:59am On Jan 30, 2016
Be patient or better still buy her a lot of gifts
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by odutolasodiq(m): 8:59am On Jan 30, 2016
please be very carefull man! situation like this ended my robust 2years courtship with my ex.... I am yet to forgive myself. I prayed urs wont be like that. just do things u have never done for her( buy her gift, wake up early to help her do her house chores, cook for her). that should do well enough to pass the message to her how sorry u are. GOD BLESS UR UNION

3 Likes

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by adonbilivit: 8:59am On Jan 30, 2016
missyQween:

yeah
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by brossam2001(m): 8:59am On Jan 30, 2016
Guy go about your normal business, she will come back to her senses and if she threatens to leave , just quietly say ERITREA or tell her you are planning to visit ERITREA early next month and she will adjust.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by cbrass(m): 8:59am On Jan 30, 2016
cruzita:
u should have steered clear the moment u saw she was in NAGGING MODE that's what men do .but since the deed has been done just buy her an iPhone 6 and a car,take her on a shopping spree and everything will be normal. BUT REMEMBER DONT TRY THAT AGAIN

Because of a single slap? I should buy iPhone6 and a car? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by kenny905(m): 9:00am On Jan 30, 2016
[/i]shay ur own na 2 slap person? Now now ur wife go dey lose interest in u and start having an affair....oh that's ryt, me no get solution to ur problem, bug I can see how the future is going to shape up for u[i] Xing zing zing mummafurcker
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by midehi2(f): 9:00am On Jan 30, 2016
cuteT:
b patient
which patient....he has started what he can never stop so...mtcheeeeew
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by deebrain(m): 9:00am On Jan 30, 2016
No matter what, the issues of "heated arguments" will always come up. Turn it to thy good, O violent son of man! Can you slap an annoying female boss?

Next time, shove. Then she will shove back. Do the shoving back to back.... No hitting. It will turn into wrestling and later to some great sex. Case solved. Thank me later...

Next?

5 Likes

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by myfantasies(f): 9:00am On Jan 30, 2016
She asked for some space cos she is scared dat u will hit her again

Dats wat most men dat do hit dere wives use to say, but dey will end up hitting her again and again, nd still keep promising dat dey won't

5 Likes

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by lomprico(m): 9:01am On Jan 30, 2016
draftmaster:
Save a husband's marriage by advising him maturely

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2016/01/i-made-a-horrible-mistake-with-my-lovely-wife/

Do not! I repeat do not give her that space! If u do u might lose her, even if she stays in d marriage she wont be the way she use to be. So don't give her that space to make up her mind on what she wants to do, bombard her with apologies, buy her gifts, take her out, goof around her, put on ur best comic acts and don't forget keep apologising till u break her. Dont give her that space or things wont b d same again in ur marriage.
Best of luck.

6 Likes

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by iPopAlomo(m): 9:02am On Jan 30, 2016
A woman talks rubbish... you stand up to walk away.... then she locks your shirt... and this famous quote comes up... "Where do you think you're going... you'll kill me today..."

At that point... any moral obligation for not hitting a woman should be thrown in the trash for LAWMA... give the b!tch a resounding Slap... the one that can make daretodiffer turn to albino way no go dey see for sun... just one slap don do...

But marriages though... that shii is a scam...

5 Likes

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by cbrass(m): 9:03am On Jan 30, 2016
kushsy:
Might not be the Slap, ,its the Words you uttered, I was in a similar situation until now I still shiver unconsciously after 3 years each time those words ring back in my ears..Time will heal the Slap buts your words remains...

Whats it with you ladies and words sef, my babe is breaking up with me now because of what I said that I can't even remember again sef angry

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by midehi2(f): 9:03am On Jan 30, 2016
cbrass:

Because of a single slap? I should buy iPhone6 and a car? undecided
hear him, so without slap you cant buy your wife iPhone and a car? gosh!

even the material things cant bring back the shockless love again, hate will set in

anyway, i know your type
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by cococandy(f): 9:04am On Jan 30, 2016
Be patient and give her the space.
Don't try to force the healing process.
Hopefully, gradually the fence will mend.
But don't stop showing her you're sorry and never intend to do it again.
She's probably a little bit scared of you now and possibly thinking you don't love her as you say you do.
Only time will prove your sincerity to her once more.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Edijana2015(m): 9:05am On Jan 30, 2016
Patience says to her children, what is hot will get cold. Man have some patience and continue to prove to her that you truly loved her.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by ikombe: 9:05am On Jan 30, 2016
Bigloaf:
well when d devil get hold of you that is what happen. just thank God u didn't do more than that. Alwayz think of how jesus overcome the devil when you are in a situation of temptation. God love u.
stop accusing devil for something he doesnt have an idea of undecided

Does devil realy exist self

Nigerians can blame anoda entity for dere misdeeds undecided
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Jacko01: 9:05am On Jan 30, 2016
She will divorce you based on irreconciliable différences.... Take alimony and child support u get luck say na 9ja u dey
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by ikombe: 9:08am On Jan 30, 2016
midehi2:

hear him, so without slap you cant buy your wife iPhone and a car? gosh!

even the material things cant bring back the shockless love again, hate will set in

anyway, i know your type
undecided

pours water on her small head tongue

babe dis is naija and not all dose telemundo wey u dey watch undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama / This Little, Chubby Girl's Dance Moves Will Put A Smile On Your Face (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.