Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife (59462 Views)

Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! / I Made A Terrible Mistake With Her,now She Is Suicidal / Mistake Married Women Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by ritababe(f): 10:21am On Jan 30, 2016
skywalker240:

grin this woman, i know u must be troublesome sha
if i cant push u aside, I will just let u have ur way

But then night shal tell,
1 i wont hold or cuddle u when we sleep @ night
2 i wont eat ur food that full week

There are many ways i can mk u feel remores an therefore restitute but i will never hit you.(atleast i will always try not 2)

making me have my way will be worse cus i will make u more aggresive which you cant take.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 30, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Who knows, change is the only constant thing, bridle your tongue, then we're cool.

Farthest means the longest, you should holla for me to school you more.
Thank u its ok ... cheesy i think u like me u keep quoting me ...
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by johnson232: 10:24am On Jan 30, 2016
charlemon:

Your wife is your partner not your possession. Sometimes the argument is necessary to show each other what is missing in the relationship. African tradition is built around selfishness of the male that's why you think it is ok for a man to hit a woman but a taboo for a woman to hit a man. No gender is superior to the other. Both are equal. Each is dependent on the other. Hitting your wife won't gain her respect. Respect from fear is temporary but respect that is reciprocal from respect given is permanent. Slapping your woman is as good as slapping yourself and your future. Mistakes occur but the acknowledgment and correction taken is maturity. A man controls his woman with wisdom and not violence
@bold, stop deluding yourself...

common sense should tell u both gender aren't equal...

it doesn't apply to humans alone, but all mammals...

2 Likes

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by stevLegend: 10:24am On Jan 30, 2016
draftmaster:
Save a husband's marriage by advising him maturely

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2016/01/i-made-a-horrible-mistake-with-my-lovely-wife/

Was it a 'dirty-slap?' woment dnt like dirty-slap.
If it was, den, give her a clean-slap. Hopefully, she'll come bck to her usual self.

Secondly, give her d space she needs. She's trying to think on her next step/action. But den, pray she gives u anoda chance.

Thirdly, play the role of d man dat u are. Pretend dat u dnt rili feel her keeping u at bay. Gradually, u'll see she'll come asking when she needs something...

Do u need a fourth advise?........ tongue
draftmaster:
Save a husband's marriage by advising him maturely

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2016/01/i-made-a-horrible-mistake-with-my-lovely-wife/

Was it a 'dirty-slap?' woment dnt like dirty-slap.
If it was, den, give her a clean-slap. Hopefully, she'll come bck to her usual self.

Secondly, give her d space she needs. She's trying to think on her next step/action. But den, pray she gives u anoda chance.

Thirdly, play the role of d man dat u are. Pretend dat u dnt rili feel her keeping u at bay. Gradually, u'll see she'll come asking when she needs something...

Do u need a fourth advise?........
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 30, 2016
ritababe:

making me have my way will be worse cus i will make u more aggresive which you cant take.
Dem go beat u finish b dat grin .. We no go even recognise u again ...

Still dont understand y words =violence y cant he say his own back cry
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2016
midehi2:

babe, you and Dirkcoyt comments brought out tears in me while laughing, i gat to explain the scenerio to my collegue with me here...choi

you qouted his long grammar sermon with "Bullshit dot com" and he quoted you back that it took him time to type the words you cancelled"

una no go kill me with laugh for nairaland o
That how love starts by the time i finish with with him he go propose for this topic grin
Anyway gotta bounce work calling me hehehe anyway watch urself before this weak azz beeches slap u too

Peace smiley
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 30, 2016
repogirl:
The story is from guardian news? So I guess the person who needs advice isn't here undecided...lemme keep my advice jare.

Those in his situation ON NAIRALAND stand to benefit from your advice.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by charlemon: 10:27am On Jan 30, 2016
johnson232:

@bold, stop deluding yourself...

common sense should tell u both gender aren't equal...

it doesn't apply to humans alone, but all mammals...

Ok which is superior and what makes it superior.
Embarrass yourself with your answer. I am waiting.
By the way I didn't refer to animals when commenting. Humans and animals are in different leagues. Hopefully you won't use an animal to support your claim or you think the mentality should be the same with humans?
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 30, 2016
charlemon:

Embarrass yourself with your answer. I am waiting

*gives him chair*
Sir u need cold drink while u wait . Cuz u gonna be her a very long time ..
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Praktikals(m): 10:29am On Jan 30, 2016
insycarc:
No matter what your wife does to you, u shouldnt lay your hands on her
Most of the guys making the bolded statement are still bachelors undecided
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by nikz(f): 10:30am On Jan 30, 2016
Blanc8:
Buy her a car then Slap her again... Nothing dey happen
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaa
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by twosam: 10:31am On Jan 30, 2016
There's a healing process in everything. It starts from denial before acceptance. For now she's still in denial - she can't believe it happened. So give it time. Don't force it, don't rush her, with time she'll accept and life would move on. Learn to practice self-restraint, its a virtue. You don't have to do anything extraordinary, just let her see you have learnt a lesson from the incidence, because she has too.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Misselocon(f): 10:31am On Jan 30, 2016
dunno if d mature minds are here o..lols...it's a done deal and u know what to do. She's shocked so please go out of ur way to make her come out of d shock mode. . but wait self...Wre did dat crass idea appear from?
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by charlemon: 10:31am On Jan 30, 2016
BumBae:

*gives him chair*
Sir u need cold drink while u wait . Cuz u gonna be her a very long time ..

Lol I'm patiently waiting to see what that MR man has to say
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Eronmosele(m): 10:32am On Jan 30, 2016
skywalker240:
hahahaha i was once in dis situation and she needed space.....ur wife still loves u she just need to regain her mind due to dat shock.. thats women 4 u, they are easily hurt emmotionally. well 4 beta 4 worse they say,so marriage should not be smooth at all times.
Giv her some space sha, but make e no pass dat day oo then go pamper am well well and try and devote ur time to pleasin her dat week.
And asure her it wont happen again.

But if i may ask, WHAT HAPPENED TO WALKING AWAY PART?...works 4 me and my GF nowadays (cos d only day i hit her i was so mad at myself i lost concertration dat whole day i realy hate hittin women so took that bold step of always walkin away)
We are talking wife and you are talking GF. Make a commitment and marry that woman then come and give your contribution.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 30, 2016
Blanc8:

I wish your type of man on your daughters and sisters
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by babapressy(m): 10:33am On Jan 30, 2016
Hmmm. A man who fears God wud neva beat up or abuse his wife. Dats y its good 2 marry a true christian. Emotions is nt evrytin. Now d deed is done, ask God 2 4giv u n ask her to 4giv u n b truely sorry. She jus hav 2 4giv u cos marriage is d union of 2 forgivers. If dnt wanna 4giv u, she shud knw dat she wud offend u someday cos nobody is perfect. Plz dnt do it again
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by bazdebest(m): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2016
Read the bible or koran to her for her forgiveness,then make love.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by midehi2(f): 10:35am On Jan 30, 2016
BumBae:

That how love starts by the time i finish with with him he go propose for this topic grin
Anyway gotta bounce work calling me hehehe anyway watch urself before this weak azz beeches slap u too

Peace smiley
ait babe cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 30, 2016
CertifiedFreak:
Dude, she's ur wife. Where the hell is she going to? If the space sef too much, slap her some more.

All these 21st century ladies thinking gender equality is applicable at home. A lady who argues with hubby till he's so not conscious of his acts needs a factory reset slap.

I wish your type of man on your daughter and sisters.

1 Like

Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by cruzita(f): 10:36am On Jan 30, 2016
Swaggeronfleak:

Heheheheeeeee

Just pray say no be me go marry you oo

Cos we go fight tire....iphone6 nd car hook 4 ur troat!

See her eyes

Yeye girl
I will change u for good and u will have to comply to all my wishes
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by cbrass(m): 10:40am On Jan 30, 2016
midehi2:

e.g you grin

Lol..OK oo but don't judge me yet now, why not move close to me to know if truly am one of such people wink
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by CertifiedFreak(m): 10:40am On Jan 30, 2016
netizenbuzz:

I wish your type of man on your daughter and sisters.

and you have a limited capacity in understanding statements as clear as sign posts.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by cbrass(m): 10:41am On Jan 30, 2016
cruzita:

And with what will you change him undecided
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by missyQween(f): 10:41am On Jan 30, 2016
adonbilivit:
true, but sex goes a long way

Yea....a very long way
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by cruzita(f): 10:43am On Jan 30, 2016
cbrass:

And with what will you change him undecided
he knows already
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Swaggeronfleak(m): 10:44am On Jan 30, 2016
cruzita:

Na ppl lik u I dey like so

By the time I feed u with trouble morning afternoon nd evening ehn

Hehehe...we'll see who changes who

You neva see real drama b4!
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by johnson232: 10:46am On Jan 30, 2016
charlemon:

Embarrass yourself with your answer. I am waiting.
By the way I didn't refer to animals when commenting. Humans and animals are in different leagues. Hopefully you won't use an animal to support your claim or you think the mentality should be the same with humans?
Is the king superior to the queen?

give three examples of mammals?
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Swaggeronfleak(m): 10:46am On Jan 30, 2016
cruzita:
he knows already
Nooo just leave her
She dosnt knw the true def of crazy yet
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by asocubed(m): 10:47am On Jan 30, 2016
Well,there's no possible way that there will not be a heated argument between couples,but ur reaction is what matters most,u allowed ur temperament get the better of u.....well give her some time,she'll come around.
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Moana(f): 10:47am On Jan 30, 2016
Blanc8:
and you wonder why divorce rates increase in Nigeria, if these are the kind of excuses of human beings you keep creating undecided
Re: I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife by Amberon: 10:48am On Jan 30, 2016
Your common sense is out the window. Smh! No wonder black men have the lowest IQ in the history of mankind.
CertifiedFreak:

Ma'am, d'you know how pissed that dude must have been for him to forgo all he believed in and hit his woman? Some ladies are just created to test a man's patience and will power. For ur question tho, you should be able to make deductions urself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Impregnated My Troublesome Baby Mama / Beautiful 60-Year-Old Woman & Her Daughters Cause A Stir Online (Video) / This Little, Chubby Girl's Dance Moves Will Put A Smile On Your Face (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.