Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp (40079 Views)

PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor / Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by HRich(m): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2016
prico32:
Hi NLders, I & my Besty has been close friends for years now. She has been single all the years busy working, always told her she needed a man in her life but she didn't border letting any guy in, she always said she has me she doesnt need another man. Told her i'm her best friend but she needs someone that will treat her like a lover.

Most times when I use I & my fiance pix as my dp she starts giving me attitude & all that...

Recently she finally started dating someone & kept it away from me, I even asked her when I noticed, she denied at first & later admitted she was dating someone, I was angry with her for keeping such good news away from me & even lied when I asked.

I scolded her for it but later told her how happy I am. Since then she stopped talking to me or replying my chats. what should I do?
If you so much desire her happiness or her company,

Why did you leave her to another girl even when you know that truely she gat no guy in her life?

If i were her i will do the same thing to you.

So the only thing i think you should do is to thank God that she have let you be.

Unless you have a dirty mind towards her.

(Don't get me wrong please)

1 Like

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by CertifiedFreak(m): 11:41am On Jan 30, 2016
Ishilove:
This guy did summary in secondary school cheesy
grin Ma'am!
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Leochizzy(m): 11:42am On Jan 30, 2016
hummmmm..... there is nothing my ear will not hear, your bestie? until emotions started growing, with your follow man or woman. u must be crazy. u need prayers abeg.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Toks2008(m): 11:42am On Jan 30, 2016
prico32:
Hi NLders, I & my Besty has been close friends for years now. She has been single all the years busy working, always told her she needed a man in her life but she didn't border letting any guy in, she always said she has me she doesnt need another man. Told her i'm her best friend but she needs someone that will treat her like a lover.

Most times when I use I & my fiance pix as my dp she starts giving me attitude & all that...

Recently she finally started dating someone & kept it away from me, I even asked her when I noticed, she denied at first & later admitted she was dating someone, I was angry with her for keeping such good news away from me & even lied when I asked.

I scolded her for it but later told her how happy I am. Since then she stopped talking to me or replying my chats. what should I do?

Shebbi i talk am before...A man and a woman cant be just friends asides co workers,colleagues in school or platonic hello hi...any friendship asides the aforementioned nah charade.

Quote me in obudu

1 Like

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by adanny01(m): 11:43am On Jan 30, 2016
prico32:

I hope she is not gay eying you all the while hoping you'd become a couple.

1 Like

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by freecocoa(f): 11:44am On Jan 30, 2016
Mschewww.

My friend let her be if she doesn't want to talk to you.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by sukkot: 11:44am On Jan 30, 2016
utenwuson:
how a guy n a lady becomes besties is wat I cnt really figure out!!! maybe am insane I don't jst get it or u actually don't knw wat a "best frn" is! I. can visit my best frn for days, bath, cook,eat,play scrabble, hang out, sleep on d same bed 4 weeks wen am on leave! am jst imagining if he is a "lady"
DAYUM nigga u gay. jus sayin
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Ishilove: 11:46am On Jan 30, 2016
CertifiedFreak:

grin Ma'am!
Sir! cheesy
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by minnato: 11:46am On Jan 30, 2016
Michellla:
its possible.i had a male besty like that..tho he caught feelings later.
and i had to cut him off.

Your example just goes to show that its not possible.. why den are you still saying it is possible
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by freecocoa(f): 11:46am On Jan 30, 2016
HRich:
If you so much desire her happiness or her company,

Why did you leave her to another girl even when you know that truely she gat no guy in her life?

If i were her i will do the same thing to you.

So the only thing i think you should do is to thank God that she have let you be.

Unless you have a dirty mind towards her.

(Don't get me please)
What do you mean? So because he likes her company and wants her to be happy, means he should date her? Hian!
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by naijaboiy: 11:48am On Jan 30, 2016
Michellla:
its possible.i had a male besty like that..tho he caught feelings later.
and i had to cut him off.
See waram saying?

He later caught feelings. It's not possible after all. undecided
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by amolak: 11:48am On Jan 30, 2016
utenwuson:
how a guy n a lady becomes besties is wat I cnt really figure out!!! maybe am insane I don't jst get it or u actually don't knw wat a "best frn" is! I. can visit my best frn for days, bath, cook,eat,play scrabble, hang out, sleep on d same bed 4 weeks wen am on leave! am jst imagining if he is a "lady"
That thing baffles me too. They said having a female as a best friend is like having chicken for a pet, you will eat it some day grin

2 Likes

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 30, 2016
Chaiii, you put her in friend zone for years and you want her to remain happy with you? There's God.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 30, 2016
Before 🐀 🏃🏻

Now 🏃🏻 🐀
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by naijaboiy: 11:49am On Jan 30, 2016
minnato:

Your example just goes to show that its not possible.. why den are you still saying it is possible
I tire!
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 30, 2016
Ask ur fiancee this question, I think she will give u the right ans
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by oladapps: 11:49am On Jan 30, 2016
Are you sure she is not dating your fiance?
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by refiner(f): 11:51am On Jan 30, 2016
yemstok:

Did o.p tell you he's a developer?
grin
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by otswag(m): 11:51am On Jan 30, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

No it won't.... there are some really close female friends I have that I can't even consider dating... and they're cute.... it all boils down to emotional maturity...No be every babe you go get emotional attachment for na.... except you're mentally and emotionally bleeped up. smiley
well, im not necessarily talking about intense emotions that will make you consider dating them or form an emotional attachment. Im saying at some point, if your friend is really cute with great qualities, a flash of an attraction alot more than "friendship" will surface. U can choose not to dwell in it though.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by ifoundmyperfect: 11:52am On Jan 30, 2016
You are doing besty with an opposite sex? Like seriously? You have gatta be kidding me!

1 Like

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Candybob(m): 11:53am On Jan 30, 2016
freecocoa:
What do you mean? So because he likes her company and wants her to be happy, means he should date her? Hian!

This is how you people keep deceiving yourselves. Do you have time for people you dont have interest in, why would you think another person will have your time without any interest attached?

1 Like

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Michellla(f): 11:53am On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

See waram saying?

minnato:

naijaboiy:

See waram saying?

the point is__it lasted for yearsss before the whole feeling thing creeped in for him.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by wristbangle: 11:54am On Jan 30, 2016
OP, you don't need seek for our advice when you know your bestie has clearly moved on.

I will suggest you do the same.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Odunharry(m): 11:55am On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:
Just one question please!

How do you people comfortably become "besties" with the opposite sex and not attach some sort of feelings to it.

When I mean bestie I don't mean work acquaintance or classmate. I mean a fuckíng bestie.

The one that you can play with,argue with,show your naughtiest sides and you don't attach emotions?

Sounds clearly weird to me. lipsrsealed
lol.. bestie ko bedsheet ni.
let them keep decievin themselves with the bestie line
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Idrismusty97(m): 11:57am On Jan 30, 2016
How many times are we going to tell these chimps that you can't be best friend with the opposite sex. In every case of so called best friend relationship with the opposite sex at least one or both of the participates have feelings for the other. Stop watching Telemudo. If you truly are besties why don't you fvcking date her? She probably have been suppressing her feelings all these while waiting for you to make a move.

1 Like

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by minnato: 11:57am On Jan 30, 2016
sukkot:
DAYUM nigga u gay. jus sayin

Are you this dumb.. Don't roommates sleep on the same bed in school?? Bro I think its you that is gay.. U probably get turned on if a guy sleeps beside you.

1 Like

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by HRich(m): 11:58am On Jan 30, 2016
freecocoa:
And how do you intend to make a single lady happy when time is runing out of hand for her? How do you intend to make a single lady happy when you are about getting another lady into being a mother? The lady have no reason of shining teeth with him at ALL.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by bebu: 11:59am On Jan 30, 2016
Still tinkin wat to advice u
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by sukkot: 11:59am On Jan 30, 2016
minnato:

Are you this dumb.. Don't roommates sleep on the same bed in school?? Bro I think its you that is gay.. U probably get turned on if a guy sleeps beside you.

eeewwww what school they do that at ?
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by slex(m): 11:59am On Jan 30, 2016
Guy, let her go. That's the problem some ladies get because they are TOO PROUD to ask a guy they like out on a date. Abeg free her life goes on.

1 Like

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
otswag:
well, im not necessarily talking about intense emotions that will make you consider dating them or form an emotional attachment. Im saying at some point, if your friend is really cute with great qualities, a flash of an attraction alot more than "friendship" will surface. U can choose not to dwell in it though.

A flash?.....well....maybe... maybe not.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by minnato: 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
Michellla:
the point is__it lasted for yearsss before the whole feeling thing creeped in for him.

Bottom line is ; he still got the feelings!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? / Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend / Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.