Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp (40081 Views)

PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor / Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Analysiscorner: 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
Obviously, she was interested in you all along but chose to approach it calmly
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by openmine(m): 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
why do people like self-deception?
why not date ur bestie?
if u can't date ur bestie,den define d relationship so dat u don't give him or her false hope....
she is right and wise to have reduced her communication with U...cos she just found her new bestie in her new bf...
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Holmes07(m): 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
prico32:
Hi NLders, I & my Besty has been close friends for years now. She has been single all the years busy working, always told her she needed a man in her life but she didn't border letting any guy in, she always said she has me she doesnt need another man. Told her i'm her best friend but she needs someone that will treat her like a lover.

Most times when I use I & my fiance pix as my dp she starts giving me attitude & all that...

Recently she finally started dating someone & kept it away from me, I even asked her when I noticed, she denied at first & later admitted she was dating someone, I was angry with her for keeping such good news away from me & even lied when I asked.

I scolded her for it but later told her how happy I am. Since then she stopped talking to me or replying my chats. what should I do?
Give me her contact,i knw how to handle people like dt.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Khez: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
utenwuson:
how a guy n a lady becomes besties is wat I cnt really figure out!!! maybe am insane I don't jst get it or u actually don't knw wat a "best frn" is! I. can visit my best frn for days, bath, cook,eat,play scrabble, hang out, sleep on d same bed 4 weeks wen am on leave! am jst imagining if he is a "lady"
Wait bro?
Bath, cook,eat, play,hangout, sleep on same bed?
And probably share some mind blowing secrets you need to let outta ya mind, and probably chase babes together.....
Does he has another brother like him bro?
Your best friend must be the type I'm looking for too, cos this days they all claim it's gayish /such a misplaced priority,
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by stonecoldcafe: 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
prico32:
Hi NLders, I & my Besty has been close friends for years now. She has been single all the years busy working, always told her she needed a man in her life but she didn't border letting any guy in, she always said she has me she doesnt need another man. Told her i'm her best friend but she needs someone that will treat her like a lover.

Most times when I use I & my fiance pix as my dp she starts giving me attitude & all that...

Recently she finally started dating someone & kept it away from me, I even asked her when I noticed, she denied at first & later admitted she was dating someone, I was angry with her for keeping such good news away from me & even lied when I asked.

I scolded her for it but later told her how happy I am. Since then she stopped talking to me or replying my chats. what should I do?

I knew someone like that; a jealous spirit she had. Once she knew marriage was in th works, she developed an attitude.
I ignored her and continued to reach out to her until she ignored me totally on my wedding day and blocked me on all social media platforms.

And that ended my friendship with her. Funny enough once she was married and happily settled, she reached out again but I chose to ignore her because I realized she would never make a good friend. She would always act like we are in competition. I was done with her. She still tries to reach out till date but its always a brick wall.

Nor be matter of say I nor forgive but just that I've chosen to free the chap.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by MissSlimbody(f): 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
vlynn:

I find it weird too. It's almost impossible for me.
No, its not impossible.
I have a friend like that.
He knows everything about me, and I'm totally free with him.
But I'm not emotionally attached him him.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Ligxy(f): 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:
Just one question please!

How do you people comfortably become "besties" with the opposite sex and not attach some sort of feelings to it.

When I mean bestie I don't mean work acquaintance or classmate. I mean a fuckíng bestie.

The one that you can play with,argue with,show your naughtiest sides and you don't attach emotions?

Sounds clearly weird to me. lipsrsealed

Don't mind dem lying hypocrites, they just want to eat their cake and still have it. How do you think your so called fiancée will feel knowing you have some other (female) bestie apart from her. That's how they create problems for themselves.

1 Like

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Blackops(m): 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
What should u do? #LeaveThrashForLawma
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Smartguy001(m): 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
prico32:

If Na me no nid to come NL dey ask questions again nah.....i go free her sharp sharp...wen I have my own babe already cheesy let her live her life nah
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Wumine(f): 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
Awwwww! She's got feelings for you; probably lied to you as per dating someone. Let her be, she will get through it,and if she doesn't then let her go except of course you have plans to be more than besty with her. By the way, don't forget to send her the wedding IV
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Boldtrust(m): 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
Bestie??... That sort of relationship makes no sense to me. It always ends up in one getting hurt. If you aren't ready to drop your fiancee and date your bestie, you simply have to let her go.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by prophetfire: 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
prico32:

you were so blind not to notice she was in love wit U. Leave her n mind ur fiance b4 she brings problem into ur affair. Havin got herself a date,she has given up on you and hates you for prefering another girl to her.she was hopin U wld take her in but you let her down. Guy U just broke a heart without knowing it.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2016

[/quote]SUPERPACK, Misspicy, Cruzita and others with similar comments have answered your question bro. The gal obviously has feelings for you. Besides, I got the statement below from your story
" she always said she has me she doesnt need another man".
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Misselocon(f): 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
The worst has happened o
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by ifeomaekol(f): 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
Op r u sure u aren't in love wt ur bestie? Y ll u ask for an advice on NL on hw to let go if u aren't? B sure nt to make d mistake of ur life--------be sure ur feelings for her is purly platonic, search ur hrt, cos she culd be dt special one al along n ur ova looking d fact. Before u let go bt sure its truly Wat u want.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by FaskRolce: 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:
she might av developed feelings for u....I wish u can develop a feeling for her too,so u guys can date.....
are you the bestie? shocked
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by utenwuson: 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
Khez:

Wait bro?
Bath, cook,eat, play,hangout, sleep on same bed?
And probably share some mind blowing secrets you need to let outta ya mind, and probably chase babes together.....
Does he has another brother like him bro?
Your best friend must be the type I'm looking for too, cos this days they all claim it's gayish /such a misplaced priority,
we out rightly grow frm childhood to adult! we av pass tru many tins 2geda, we share virtually every tin 2geda except our baes"

1 Like

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by refiner(f): 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
FaskRolce:
are you the bestie? shocked
yea...but shhhhhhh,don't tell him,plsembarassed
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
Cute Made Up Story. Its actually a quite hitting one at them workaholics and them Socialites cheesy
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Chrisdmeek(m): 11:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:

it got me toogringrin

Oh my gurl.........

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by ayesco202(m): 12:16am On Jan 31, 2016
Anugod:
Prico32, the thing is, your bestie has always liked you, and was hoping you both would upgrade the friendship. It hurts her anytime she sees your picture with your fiancée, and her hopes on you go dim. She would wish to be in the place of your fiancée.

Perhaps, she had to start dating someone to push your thoughts out of her. Given, she would prefer you to the guy she's dating...if that were possible. Perhaps she doesn't even love the guy.

Her annoyance was the way you reacted to her dating someone else. She wanted you to feel jealous, perhaps it would bring you guys closer.

On the contrary, you sounded so excited that she had finally given someone a chance (not quite her expectation, frustrating even, angry ). She would give anything to have you be her lover.

My advice: If you're not ready for messy relationship matters, you have to put her off. But then, do it gently, cos feelings are involved. Calmly and gently relate to her feelings and emotions, but firmly explain that you can't do otherwise. Allow some distance between you two (of course, you can't be besties anymore...unless she comes through and gets over the feelings).

She may hurt for a while, but when she realises it's never gonna be, then she would put herself together.

Don't, I repeat, don't give her any form of green light she could hold on to. Make her healing faster.

You started out as besties, but she catches the feelings. I've been there, I know how it feels. You could still turn out great friends, if you handle it well (great family friends, yours and hers).

Phew! Long epistle!
Forgive me, but then, I just had to talk.

All the best!
Walahi, na you get sense pass for here. I was only reading hoping to see someone say what I intended saying. Cool.

1 Like

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by ayesco202(m): 12:59am On Jan 31, 2016
prico32:

Inside your besty and your fiance, who fine pass? Because if na that your fiance fine pass that your besty then you are in big trouble.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 31, 2016
prico32:

Ignore her. You can't remain friends with her on that level with a wife and she can't remain friends with you in that way with a boyfriend.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by refiner(f): 7:22am On Jan 31, 2016
Chrisdmeek:

Oh my gurl.........
oh my guy......grin
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by IndianaJay: 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
prico32:

Do nothing...

You have a fiancée now, allow your bestie have a life too.

Both of you go and flourish with your partners and leave this childish silly bestie business alone.

Marriage is serious adult business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? / Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend / Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.