Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp (40080 Views)

PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor / Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by CaroLyner(f): 10:48am On Jan 30, 2016
CertifiedFreak:
what's ur problem, you probably wanna eat ur cake and have it. she has new priorities, deal with it.
i doubtt you read the post.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Odunharry(m): 10:50am On Jan 30, 2016
whats all this bestie bullshit?
can't you make ur fiance ur bestie.

if we say a guy and a gal can't be just friends not even talking bestie sef without emotions and feelings setting in, people will say we Have started.

What are you doing or discussing with the bestie that you can't do with ur lover Biko

4 Likes

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by AlexCk: 10:51am On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:
she might av developed feelings for u....I wish u can develop a feeling for her too,so u guys can date.....

Why will he date her when he already has a fiancee naa?

prico32:
Hi NLders, I & my Besty has been close friends for years now. She has been single all the years busy working, always told her she needed a man in her life but she didn't border letting any guy in, she always said she has me she doesnt need another man. Told her i'm her best friend but she needs someone that will treat her like a lover.
Most times when I use I & my fiance pix as my dp she starts giving me attitude & all that...
Recently she finally started dating someone & kept it away from me, I even asked her when I noticed, she denied at first & later admitted she was dating someone, I was angry with her for keeping such good news away from me & even lied when I asked.
I scolded her for it but later told her how happy I am. Since then she stopped talking to me or replying my chats. what should I do?

Dude, its normal na, she likes u, really really likes u, but u like her as a frnd. N now she has someone, my best guess is, she trying to avoid contacts wif u, for awhile so that she doesn't mess up her new relationship.

Life's complicated sometimes bruv.

2 Likes

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by donbag: 11:14am On Jan 30, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2901052/video-making-osinachi-humblesmith-ft

Davido again ,,,,see level , Take a look at the Making of the video of “Osinachi” (Remix) by Humblesmith featuring Davido, the official visuals will be out pretty soon and you gonna love it,

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by onadana: 11:15am On Jan 30, 2016
I just don't get it when a full blooded male says a female is just a friend and vice versa.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Atlantian: 11:15am On Jan 30, 2016
She has a better besty now, so back the Bleep off.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by slytubadth(m): 11:15am On Jan 30, 2016
prico32:
Hi NLders, I & my Besty has been close friends for years now. She has been single all the years busy working, always told her she needed a man in her life but she didn't border letting any guy in, she always said she has me she doesnt need another man. Told her i'm her best friend but she needs someone that will treat her like a lover.

Most times when I use I & my fiance pix as my dp she starts giving me attitude & all that...

Recently she finally started dating someone & kept it away from me, I even asked her when I noticed, she denied at first & later admitted she was dating someone, I was angry with her for keeping such good news away from me & even lied when I asked.

I scolded her for it but later told her how happy I am. Since then she stopped talking to me or replying my chats. what should I do?

Cheerful givers never lacks!
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by yurme(m): 11:18am On Jan 30, 2016
My bestie z my current gf nw la we used to be besties

1 Like

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by coveredchic(f): 11:19am On Jan 30, 2016
prico32:

She's in love with you!!! Dumb head!!

1 Like

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by otswag(m): 11:22am On Jan 30, 2016
prico32:

Oh boi, u slow ooo! U still need us to explain wetin dey apun?
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 30, 2016
In this kind of situation...Just think family above all. Ur family is bonded to you forever and friends come and go.

1 Like

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:22am On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:
Just one question please!

How do you people comfortably become "besties" with the opposite sex and not attach some sort of feelings to it.

When I mean bestie I don't mean work acquaintance or classmate. I mean a fuckíng bestie.

The one that you can play with,argue with,show your naughtiest sides and you don't attach emotions?

Sounds clearly weird to me. lipsrsealed

Its possible ! grin
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by AmaechiLinus(m): 11:23am On Jan 30, 2016
give me her phone number
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by CertifiedFreak(m): 11:23am On Jan 30, 2016
CaroLyner:
i doubtt you read the post.

I actually did ma'am. He's wondering why she's aloof and incommunicado. He misses the attention given him by her, dare I say he probably feeds on it. There's nothing a guy enjoys more than the thrill of knowing a chiq other than his gets jealous over his actions. Now she's gotten a mate, he misses the adulation, op's gonna deny it tho.

14 Likes

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by AfroKnight: 11:24am On Jan 30, 2016
angry
Having a babe as your best friend is the height of self deception. Somebody will catch feelings. Stop stressing yourselves. Hook up or slip into basic friendship.

2 Likes

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 30, 2016
Lesbianas grin
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by prettyboi1(m): 11:26am On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

How do you people comfortably become "besties" with the opposite sex and not attach some sort of feelings to it.

When I mean bestie I don't mean work acquaintance or classmate. I mean a fuckíng bestie.

The one that you can play with,argue with,show your naughtiest sides and you don't attach emotions?

Lol.
I don't know if every other person experiences it, but personally, there are some chicks I meet and just like...like really like, not for sex,not for a love relationship, but simply cos we agree on a whole lot of things. Usually, in such cases, we just relate on a whole lot of things without any sexual feelings or love attachments and become great friends.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by otswag(m): 11:26am On Jan 30, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Its possible ! grin
bros, e no possible! Human emotions na bastard! The feelings will creep in somehow. Yes! U can suppress it afterwards but d point is it will creep in at some time. Well, except this your bestie ugly pass hunch back of Notre dame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Endtimesmith(m): 11:27am On Jan 30, 2016
Very unstable Besty..give am superman PUNCH!
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by sluvy4tune(m): 11:27am On Jan 30, 2016
I tried this bestie nonsense once and it landed me into tick okro soup....

Ever since then.....i now believe

Keeping a girl as a best friend is like keeping chicken in the house as a pet.

One day u go just chop am!!!

8 Likes

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Anugod(f): 11:27am On Jan 30, 2016
Prico32, the thing is, your bestie has always liked you, and was hoping you both would upgrade the friendship. It hurts her anytime she sees your picture with your fiancée, and her hopes on you go dim. She would wish to be in the place of your fiancée.

Perhaps, she had to start dating someone to push your thoughts out of her. Given, she would prefer you to the guy she's dating...if that were possible. Perhaps she doesn't even love the guy.

Her annoyance was the way you reacted to her dating someone else. She wanted you to feel jealous, perhaps it would bring you guys closer.

On the contrary, you sounded so excited that she had finally given someone a chance (not quite her expectation, frustrating even, angry ). She would give anything to have you be her lover.

My advice: If you're not ready for messy relationship matters, you have to put her off. But then, do it gently, cos feelings are involved. Calmly and gently relate to her feelings and emotions, but firmly explain that you can't do otherwise. Allow some distance between you two (of course, you can't be besties anymore...unless she comes through and gets over the feelings).

She may hurt for a while, but when she realises it's never gonna be, then she would put herself together.

Don't, I repeat, don't give her any form of green light she could hold on to. Make her healing faster.

You started out as besties, but she catches the feelings. I've been there, I know how it feels. You could still turn out great friends, if you handle it well (great family friends, yours and hers).

Phew! Long epistle!
Forgive me, but then, I just had to talk.

All the best!

10 Likes

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Abugab(m): 11:27am On Jan 30, 2016
They started as three later become two and now one.......
Twenty friends cannot play together for twenty years.....

Move on and don't let that bother you except you too have something hidden in your mind
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by coveredchic(f): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2016
vayne:
Bestie with your opposite sex!!
You were raising her hopes high all this while in the guise of "bestie" ...wtf undecided
You were busy bestieing with someone that was expecting more than bestie from you!!

How old are you!
I feel like flogging the op. He must have seen the signs of interest from the bestie. Are some guys this blind?!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by missyQween(f): 11:29am On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

Me too
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by RVBC: 11:30am On Jan 30, 2016
Obinovictor:
Ignore her. You can't keep a friend forever. Except you want her to come and scatter your relationship.

Stingy somebori! he will not listen
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:30am On Jan 30, 2016
otswag:
bros, e no possible! Human emotions na bastard! The feelings will creep in somehow. Yes! U can suppress it afterwards but d point is it will creep in at some time. Well, except this your bestie ugly pass hunch back of Notre dame

No it won't.... there are some really close female friends I have that I can't even consider dating... and they're cute.... it all boils down to emotional maturity...No be every babe you go get emotional attachment for na.... except you're mentally and emotionally bleeped up. smiley
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Ishilove: 11:30am On Jan 30, 2016
Obinovictor:
Ignore her. You can't keep a friend forever. Except you want her to come and scatter your relationship.
QED

1 Like

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by pdpchangeapc(m): 11:31am On Jan 30, 2016
The point is that there will always be a problem when you make a person of opposite sex your best friend. Its not advisable.

3 Likes

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 30, 2016
prico32:

So e dy pain to friend zone? lol...u yaff friend zoned her to the level of no return..e sweet me sha!..dem (f) tink say na only dem sabi #FR
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by yemstok(m): 11:33am On Jan 30, 2016
refiner:
she might av developed feelings for u....I wish u can develop a feeling for her too,so u guys can date.....

Did o.p tell you he's a developer?

4 Likes

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Ishilove: 11:36am On Jan 30, 2016
CertifiedFreak:

I actually did ma'am. He's wondering why she's aloof and incommunicado. He misses the attention given him by her, dare I say he probably feeds on it. There's nothing a guy enjoys more than the thrill if knowing a chiq other than his gets jealous over his actions. Now she's gotten a mate, he misses the adulation, op's gonna deny it tho.
This guy did summary in secondary school cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 30, 2016
in my humble opinion I believe it's always best for bestfriends 2 date each other cos they know everything about each other not some random stranger somewhere.
Your bestie doesn't love the current guy lemme just tell you. She's just using that guy to supress the feelings she has for you but eventually the naked truth will still come before her very eyes & she and the guy would be history. By the way OP if u truly have eyes and u still can't see the picture hanging on your wall then truly you are blind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? / Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend / Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.