Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp (40083 Views)

PICTURES: Which Of These Pictures Should I Use As DP? / Arrest Your Boyfriend If He Uses Your Photo As DP -christian Counselor / Pinkjacket Giving Me Attitude After The Video Of Me Dancing With A Girl Surfaced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by naijaboiy: 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
Michellla:
the point is__it lasted for yearsss before the whole feeling thing creeped in for him.
The length of time doesn't matter. The fact that someone caught feelings on the long or short run of the relationship is what matters.

Which I still see as very possible.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by kachnov(m): 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
what do you really want from her.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by freecocoa(f): 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
Candybob:

This is how you people keep deceiving yourselves. Do you have time for people you dont have interest in, why would you think another person will have your time without any interest attached?
Na wa o, I must be an alien.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Tobium1(m): 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
Friendzone alert!!
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by minnato: 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
sukkot:
eeewwww what school they do that at ?

Honestly,Did you ever attend a skul?
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by naijaboiy: 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Its possible ! grin
You May say you can't catch feelings but you can't say the same for the other person involved.

Girls are good at hiding such things,so the fact that she doesn't tell or show you how she feels doesn't mean it didn't happen.

2 Likes

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by sukkot: 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
minnato:

Honestly,Did you ever attend a skul?
not a school where two niggas is on the same bed though
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Odunharry(m): 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
Idrismusty97:
How many times are we going to tell these chimps that you can't be best friend with the opposite sex. In every case of so called best friend relationship with the opposite sex at least one or both of the participates have feelings for the other. Stop watching Telemudo.
Lols... tell them bro
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by joey150(m): 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
What kind of a stupid question this?? Nairaland becoming to 4kd up pls...why is this on fp?
Some people just like to dey advice...everybody wants to feel like prof..mtchw make una swerve with all this yeye talk undecided
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by xolomite(m): 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
Delete her number and move on,,,,,,, she is a hater,
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Odunharry(m): 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
HRich:
And how do you intend to make a single lady happy when time is runing out of hand for her? How do you intend to make a single lady happy when you are about getting another lady into being a mother? The lady have no reason of shining teeth with him at ALL.
did anyone ask the lady in question not to go look for a boyfriend? how is it the op's fault she's single?
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by utenwuson: 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
sukkot:
DAYUM nigga u gay. jus sayin
me gay? re read pls
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

You May say you can't catch feelings but you can't say the same for the other person involved.

Girls are good at hiding such things,so the fact that she doesn't tell or show you how she feels doesn't mean it didn't happen.

That one concern her na Lol.....
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by sugarcoatedben(m): 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
Michellla:
its possible.i had a male besty like that..tho he caught feelings later.
and i had to cut him off.
u for no cut am off and see how possible it is to have a male bestie,it has never worked in any country know of
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by grandstar(m): 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
prico32:
Hi NLders, I & my Besty has been close friends for years now. She has been single all the years busy working, always told her she needed a man in her life but she didn't border letting any guy in, she always said she has me she doesnt need another man. Told her i'm her best friend but she needs someone that will treat her like a lover.

Most times when I use I & my fiance pix as my dp she starts giving me attitude & all that...

Recently she finally started dating someone & kept it away from me, I even asked her when I noticed, she denied at first & later admitted she was dating someone, I was angry with her for keeping such good news away from me & even lied when I asked.

I scolded her for it but later told her happy I am. Since then she stopped talking to me or replying my chats. what should I do?

How can a man have a girl as a best friend. No be love be that! I think she is either in love with you or now has to face the impracticabilities of your "relationship"
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by GogetterMD(m): 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
koboko69:

Keep cheating on your Fiancé emotionally in the name of Bestie....Bestie kor....

Iranu!
10 Naira kunu for You!
Ori yin wan be Sir! grin
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by naijaboiy: 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

That one concern her na Lol.....
Lool... grin
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by freecocoa(f): 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
HRich:
And how do you intend to make a single lady happy when time is runing out of hand for her? How do you intend to make a single lady happy when you are about getting another lady into being a mother? The lady have no reason of shining teeth with him at ALL.
I honestly don't understand this line of reasoning o, are you genuinely asking these kinds of questions?
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by HRich(m): 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Odunharry:

did anyone ask the lady in question not to go look for a boyfriend? how is it the op's fault she's single?
And when she finally find's one. She saw no reason in keeping these guy as a friend. Since these guy already have a girl in his life.

There was no reason for his friendship or whatsoever.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by HRich(m): 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
freecocoa:
I honestly don't understand this line of reasoning o, are you genuinely asking these kinds of questions?
No. I'm not genuinely asking. I'm indirectly asking.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by cartoonday(m): 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jes free d bae abeg!!!
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by freecocoa(f): 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
HRich:
No. I'm not genuinely asking. I'm indirectly asking.
undecided undecided
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Brunel(m): 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
prico32:
Hi NLders, I & my Besty has been close friends for years now. She has been single all the years busy working, always told her she needed a man in her life but she didn't border letting any guy in, she always said she has me she doesnt need another man. Told her i'm her best friend but she needs someone that will treat her like a lover.

Most times when I use I & my fiance pix as my dp she starts giving me attitude & all that...

Recently she finally started dating someone & kept it away from me, I even asked her when I noticed, she denied at first & later admitted she was dating someone, I was angry with her for keeping such good news away from me & even lied when I asked.

I scolded her for it but later told her how happy I am. Since then she stopped talking to me or replying my chats. what should I do?

I also have a friend (not bestie) who does this exact thing.
When I use my gf picture as my profile picture (which is often the case) she puts up some nasty attitude towards me.
Beautiful girl like this. Get a man, no she's not in that position to be committed, be happy for me, no she won't......always seeking for nonexistent cracks in my relationship.
I'm tired of it and I'd rather cut her off than let her be an issue in my life.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by HaneefahRN(f): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
prico32:

I scolded her for it but later told her how happy I am. Since then she stopped talking to me or replying my chats. what should I do?
She obviously loves u and probably thought u might pick interest in her and so kept other guys at bay (nt so wise I must say), but u never did. What she did is the best, u guys shld minimize the link up.

1 Like

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Youngzedd(m): 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
sluvy4tune:
I tried this bestie nonsense once and it landed me into tick okro soup....

Ever since then.....i now believe

Keeping a girl as a best friend is like keeping chicken in the house as a pet.

One day u go just chop am!!!

grin grin grin
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by missKiffy(f): 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
yinkus4u2c:
Why can't you make your fiancé your bestie? She deserves to be your bestie and not some random girl that doesn't even know what she wants undecided
It baffles me o, he has a fiancee, he also has a bestie, choi
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by SUPOL(m): 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
Michellla:
its possible.i had a male besty like that..tho he caught feelings later.
and i had to cut him off.
Is it dat men has finished in dis world dat I shld take a lady as my bestie? If she's nt a colleague nor a classmate or something , forget it shes a distraction.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Tolufisayo: 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
Have you seen the why Wizkid fell for his Babymama. The only woman, who has a child for wizkid. Sola Ogudugu (that's her name by the way) added another year and she went all out cruising.. click to read more http://tolufisayo..com.ng/2016/01/wizkids-babymama-shows-beautiful-thighs.html

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by Vikky014(f): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
prico32:

Lol. some girls though. she was definitely dreaming of being ur fiancee one day bt she is somehow stupid oo. how can she hv only you as a male friend even when u made it clear to her to look for a lover

Abegi forget her matter joor must you date her bc she was your bestie focus on ur fiancee jare

1 Like

Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by lasurjunior(m): 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
Such a friend is not worth keeping around...ignore her and move on with your life. Except she gives you a VERY good reason for acting that way.
Re: My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp by nanguyit(m): 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
maybe u are rubbing it in her face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? / Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Secondary School Graduate Snatched Her Boyfriend / Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.