Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? (11448 Views)

Which Nairalander Would It Be? / Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? / Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Lsofdk(m): 7:16am On Jan 31, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

lol, buh from another point of view, o bulu na agwaro gi , imaro na m like gi. ?
ebe a eyi gi ukwu mango tongue
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Lsofdk(m): 7:21am On Jan 31, 2016
asslickers disgust me. i hate it when guys try to play Hero10001 just to get ladies attention
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 31, 2016
Lsofdk:
asslickers disgust me. i hate it when guys try to play Hero10001 just to get ladies attention

Just say their tags and let them know. This is the thread. Btw.... I hate you angry angry
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 31, 2016
Lsofdk:
ebe a eyi gi ukwu mango tongue

hahaha, Onye m, laara m azu , (parki godu)
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Lsofdk(m): 7:31am On Jan 31, 2016
Nubian113:

Just say their tags and let them know. This is the thread. Btw.... I hate you angry angry
i mentioned him the " Hero100.01" is his moniker…have we crossed paths
i love you too tongue
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 31, 2016
Am new here... Still tryn'a know u guys though, so can't mention anyone for now. #smiles
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Lsofdk(m): 7:38am On Jan 31, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

hahaha, Onye m, laara m azu , (parki godu)
grin grin iwero nsogbu, gaba n'iru… ka m trafficate n'ulo uka
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Smartguy001(m): 7:56am On Jan 31, 2016
Monalisa185:
spreads mat...seems interesting

Takes pillow n lay down wit Monalisa185 grin hmmmmm some trends sha cry
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by ZeeAfrica(f): 8:16am On Jan 31, 2016
demzylahot:
zeeAfrica----she initiates many romance section spats

n zee loves herself so much dat she dnt need u to love her. Or do u want her to cry or start another spat? Kwiiiii, buyaaaa, sorry to disapoint u nigaaa
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by RoyalBlak007: 8:19am On Jan 31, 2016
undecided
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by handsam(m): 8:21am On Jan 31, 2016
Ernesty30. .The guy must b d most silly guy on nairaland. .creating threads. . on him svcking his gals toto nd she nt wanting to svck his joystick angry
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:24am On Jan 31, 2016
Synzu:

B!tch says she hates you, I think she means the opposite tho.. grin

You're about to get syphilis man! cheesy congrats!! gringrin

What in the name of...?!

Don't I know Miss Chlamydia has got a thing for me already? cheesy The same gyno-humanoid checks my profile regularly and informs me about the differences in my beard types whenever I change my DP.

I'd rather become a monk than soil myself with that dreg of the society. If I decide to get naughty, there are enough pretty and smart girls (none of which she is) in my city to meet my sexual and emotional needs but not that obese, growling-cheeks pigsty-dwelling scumbag. cheesy

Miss Chlamydia, you can't have me. Stop vying for my attention, will you?
Please have Synzu in my stead. He'd love you forever .cheesy
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 31, 2016
Ishilove. That moniker disgusts me.

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 31, 2016
flokii:
an old troll in politics section..

monicker starts with 'mo' * * .. ends with 'th'.. eye service and ITK too kill am

Modath? Seriously? Hmm I don't think so....
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 31, 2016
irunooboo:
Cutehector cos he is sleeping with estharfabian

Sinaj because she is a village girl tongue
What A dyke!grin

You mean Cyber sex eh?embarassed
I could totally relate with That....cool
Other than that, it is scientifically Impossible to sleep with IMAGINARY people....

Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Cutehector(m): 10:13am On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:
What A dyke!grin

You mean Cyber sex eh?embarassed
I could totally relate with That....cool
Other than that, it is scientifically Impossible to sleep with IMAGINARY people....

u should have just ignored her already.. u ddnt have to state the obvious.
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:
u should have just ignored her already.. u ddnt have to state the obvious.
I feel kinda giddy today!grin

So, Imma Reply all the mentions I get!cool
Crazy ones especially....grin
For instance? her's..….

Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Cutehector(m): 10:18am On Jan 31, 2016
Estharfabian:
I feel kinda giddy today!grin

So, Imma Reply all the mentions I get!cool
Crazy ones especially....grin
For instance? her's..….

enjoy yaself wink
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Lezzlie(m): 10:47am On Jan 31, 2016
Synzu:

Can't hate myself bro gringrin
I know.... Lolz.

Been a while, bro. The mods have gaoled my ass twice in succession.
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by refiner(f): 11:21am On Jan 31, 2016
starts with M and ends with k....u all knw he is a troll,buh he keeps on making me feel bad!

anoder one....starts with N and ends with Y....very insultiv being!

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by RoyalBlak007: 11:46am On Jan 31, 2016
refiner:
starts with M and ends with k....u all knw he is a troll,buh he keeps on making me feel bad!

anoder one....starts with N and ends with Y....very insultiv being!
Hahaha...na only u waka com..maybe he luvz yu grin
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by refiner(f): 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Hahaha...na only u waka com..maybe he luvz yu grin

u knw dem
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by RoyalBlak007: 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
refiner:

u knw dem
Sure
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

What in the name of...?!

Don't I know Miss Chlamydia has got a thing for me already? cheesy The same gyno-humanoid checks my profile regularly and informs me about the differences in my beard types whenever I change my DP.

I'd rather become a monk than soil myself with that dreg of the society. If I decide to get naughty, there are enough pretty and smart girls (none of which she is) in my city to meet my sexual and emotional needs but not that obese, growling-cheeks pigsty-dwelling scumbag. cheesy

Miss Chlamydia, you can't have me. Stop vying for my attention, will you?
Please have Synzu in my stead. He'd love you forever .cheesy
synzu chlamydia cuman c punchline oo grin grin grin grin
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by refiner(f): 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Sure
dose guys are HELL!
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by RoyalBlak007: 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2016
refiner:

dose guys are HELL!
grin...doz guys are COOL..,maybe dey wer just having a bad day then,u'll get to like em soon enough grin
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by refiner(f): 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

grin...doz guys are COOL..,maybe dey wer just having a bad day then,u'll get to like em soon enough grin

well...I don't hold any grudges against dem,buh I will never forgiv d guy dat insulted my parents....or else he beg for forgiveness...he will suffer for it!
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by dollyjoy(f): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
refiner:

well...I don't hold any grudges against dem,buh I will never forgiv d guy dat insulted my parents....or else he beg for forgiveness...he will suffer for it!
lolll arent you taking things too personal?this is an online forum remember!
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by RoyalBlak007: 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
refiner:

shocked..just forgive him and let it slide wink, thats d best thing to do and it shows maturity..its a faceless forum remember?..life is too short to keep sum1 in mind... Can i apologise on his/their behalf?
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by refiner(f): 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
dollyjoy:
lolll arent you taking things too personal?this is an online forum remember!

my dear I don't take finx personal,at all...buh I begged him to insult me anyhw he like,and never to include my parents...buh he went ahead and insulted my parents badly.....he will surely suffer for it....am sure abt dat
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by refiner(f): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

shocked..just forgive him and let it slide wink, thats d best thing to do and it shows maturity..its a faceless forum remember?..life is too short to keep sum1 in mind... Can i apologise on his/their behalf?

its OK dear....all my life av never insult someone's parent cos I knw Hw precious dey are.....dey ought to be given all d respect u can gather....buh I will let it slide den...smiley

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Monalisa185(f): 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

lol, buh from another point of view, o bulu na agwaro gi , imaro na m like gi. ?

hahahaha, nna, onwero kwa kam si nwe the slightest idea o, mana kita mmagolu, okwa nnukwu honour oo,hehehe...akuku nti'm abuo na achazikwa so pink...grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Are The Pretty Girls/cute Guys On Nairaland / She Says She Cant Leave Me Cos I Disvirgined Her / Do You See African Girls With Big Stomach A Big Deal For Marriage Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.