Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? (11437 Views)

Which Nairalander Would It Be? / Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? / Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by tosyne2much(m): 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
Fraih:

wink You've always been a good guy so far. except you are being hated for no reason.
Oh thanks dear. You have also been a good girl so far wink

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by RoyalBlak007: 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
Fraih:

Yea, tho I don't know him in toto, But the him I see is cool.
cry so you don't see me as cool too?
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Jadekitana(f): 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

hmmmmmm...so u too love E-fights abi grin JACKSPARROW!?? where art thou grin

No o, I don't like E-fights just stating my mind cheesy he likes attacking me.
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Hi
How have you been? Just felt like saying hi.
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Monalisa185(f): 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
pinceprinz:

lol. if this ; "One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ" is our conceptual implication of tribal bigotry, I begin to wonder where I've missed road when I said their lunatic display amuses me or saying there is actually tints of sense in their nonsenses...

Don't let me bore you , I'm in no good mood to go blood boils, was just wanting to have fun having my say. If quoting you was the mistake, I apologize . Won't do that againangry

tribalism in Nigeria is causing more harm than what you feel could be a lil sense in it...you just have not realized it...it's killing this country in every area, not just here on nairaland, even with that, tribal E-wars that go on here end up affecting people in reality by building up hatred for one person, ethnic groups, just name it.....I'm sure you are aware....

about you having fun with your say, if you read my post properly, you would see where I stated how much your opinion would be respected....dunno why you trying to play the victim now...

@the bolded....make I hear sey you go a day without quoting metonguetongue
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Lordprez: 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
People hate down here(romance section)shocked

Well my moniker hasn't been mentioned yet... Guess I'm not a troublemakerundecided

#WatchingWithMaHubbleTelescope cool

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by RoyalBlak007: 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

grinNiqqa is in luv..maybe grin..........Lets start awa own E-fight joor
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Monalisa185(f): 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

hahaha, shoprite ama onye bialu ahia na onye na abiaro ?

hahaha, nke'a bu nnukwu eziokwu o....ma na ibu nu onye isi kpata kpata...ekwesili ima n'ibata....so afa gi sf bugodi egwueji
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by frakdon(m): 11:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
Monalisa185:

hahaha, nke'a bu nnukwu eziokwu o....ma na ibu nu onye isi kpata kpata...ekwesili ima n'ibata....so afa gi sf bugodi egwueji
its amazing, how good you are, in writing the igbo language, that I wish, na abu'm gi....how about speaking it, any good?
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Synzu(m): 11:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Hi

Taking swipes at me, KingSLAY? She and her dimwitted crew of bums know better than to ever mention my moniker in full. They dare not stoke KingSLAY's ire 'cause I'd make mincemeat of their nadir-esque self-esteem.

B!tch says she hates you, I think she means the opposite tho.. grin

You're about to get syphilis man! cheesy congrats!! gringrin
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Monalisa185(f): 11:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
frakdon:
its amazing, how good you are, in writing the igbo language, that I wish, na abu'm gi....how about speaking it, any good?

I remember telling you that I speak Igbo fluently... I recently learnt to write this much...grin
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
flokii:

lemme cite a good and recent example..

this Nnamdi guy outburst about killing other tribes... no igbo on NL criticized him (cos they see nothing wrong in it) yet they kept calling for oba Akinolu's head last year

not even the one I have as friend here... buh when you say 'pem' they cry and wail

like.. who gives a fvck
And how does that insinuate that every one is a fan of bigotry? The fact that a small fraction of people supported or felt indifferent about Nnamdi's outburst does not mean that every igbo is happy with what he is doing. What you are insinuating here is the same thing as insinuating that "since Donald trump makes degaratory statements about blacks and whites don't complain about it, that means they support it. Does that sound logical to you?
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by frakdon(m): 11:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
Monalisa185:

I remember telling you that I speak Igbo fluently... I recently learnt to write this much...grin
yeah, not that I forgot, I asked to be very sure, because may be soonest, we divert to igbo, hope seun no go ban, person...
Sleep well, tomorrow na church, make I go shower and crash..see ya*
Enjoy your night rest.
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
Synzu:

B!tch says she hates you, I think she means the opposite tho.. grin

You're about to get syphilis man! cheesy congrats!! gringrin
Weyrey grin

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
Lordprez:
People hate down here(romance section)shocked

Well my moniker hasn't been mentioned yet... Guess I'm not a troublemakerundecided

#WatchingWithMaHubbleTelescope cool
It is because nobody cares about you, i.e you are irrelevant. No offence!
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol, enwero dim time mana enwelum watch.
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
Monalisa185:

tribalism in Nigeria is causing more harm than what you feel could be a lil sense in it...you just have not realized it...it's killing this country in every area, not just here on nairaland, even with that, tribal E-wars that go on here end up affecting people in reality by building up hatred for one person, ethnic groups, just name it.....I'm sure you are aware....

about you having fun with your say, if you read my post properly, you would see where I stated how much your opinion would be respected....dunno why you trying to play the victim now...

@the bolded....make I hear sey you go a day without quoting metonguetongue

Lols . OK Mah, but What I know is that the Hatred has always been their long before me or You were conceived, Its a generational curse, A global disease in fact. We can't cure it . Worse we can do as a group is manage it, as an individual; don't belong! Decry it from today to the beginning of the end and waste useful spit. Blablabla... This is not politricks section...

And I wasn't playing no victim, You slyly accused me of numpty and expect me to be happy and pretend all is good? Oh don't feed me with that!
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by flokii: 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
sylvalord:
And how does that insinuate that every one is a fan of bigotry? The fact that a small fraction of people supported or felt indifferent about Nnamdi's outburst does not mean that every igbo is happy with what he is doing. What you are insinuating here is the same thing as insinuating that "since Donald trump makes degaratory statements about blacks and whites don't complain about it, that means they support it. Does that sound logical to you?

you clearly don't know what logical is..

Donald Trump tho. harsh never made death threats to blacks or call his country a zoo

mayb you've been in hibernation all these while.. i don't know

Igbos home and abroad wrote petitions to ICC to arrest d oba for making a humor-filled statement with their elders present & laughing... 98% on NL called him names, hurled insults at yorubas

yet they kept mute when their own son made real death thrrats... m no fool Ok?

I know exactly what I'm saying.. bigotry is evrywhere, in everybody
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Lordprez: 11:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
sylvalord:
It is because nobody cares about you, i.e you are irrelevant. No offence!
Wasn't asking a question buh

Since you gave an answer... Oya clap for yourselfundecided
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 31, 2016
flokii:

you clearly don't know what logical is..

Donald Trump tho. harsh never made death threats to blacks or call his country a zoo

mayb you've been in hibernation all these while.. i don't know

Igbos home and abroad wrote petitions to ICC to arrest d oba for making a humor-filled statement with their elders present & laughing... 98% on NL called him names, hurled insults at yorubas

yet they kept mute when their own son made real death thrrats... m no fool Ok?

I know exactly what I'm saying.. bigotry is evrywhere, in everybody
You are making the same mistake. I can see that you know what being logical entailsundecided, you are making fallacious statements(fallacy of hasty generalization-_-). You know what i think? I think you are a diehard bigot who is trying to justify his bigotry. Well just so you know; i do not have any trait of bigotry in me and you can't justify bigotry by any means. I employ you to stop hating your fellow countrymen though, it will do you no good. Bye!
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lmao they can't hate me cos they don't know me cheesy been here few days. But I think a name that caught my attention is jacksparrow! I don't like him, he's too mean and insensitive to issues, insultive too. Just looking at the fellow with my corner eye

RoyalBlak007:
grin
Ok i tink Jacksparrow has gone to bed

Jadekitana:

Let him sleep and not come and spoil this thread cheesy

RoyalBlak007:

hmmmmmm...so u too love E-fights abi grin JACKSPARROW!?? where art thou grin

Jadekitana:

undecided undecided undecided WTF? Since when did I become subject of discussion/gossip?
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 31, 2016
This thread hasn't yet turned into a battle field. Interestin'.
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 31, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:

undecided undecided undecided WTF? Since when did I become subject of discussion/gossip?
I don't think she's serious.I think she wants to play fight with you.
An that's a big I THINK
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 31, 2016
QueenValerie:
I don't think she's serious.I think she wants to play fight with you.
An that's a big I THINK
play fight with me? What for? What's big? I don't get it
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 31, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
play fight with me? What for? What's big? I don't get it
Gosh! Men. wink
Maybe it's her way ta get your attention,callin' your moniker.
Maybe she's seen you playin' around on NL an thought she'd like you ta play with her?
The big was the "I THINK",so don't go sayin' I said it was law. wink
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 31, 2016
QueenValerie:
Gosh! Men. wink
Maybe it's her way ta get your attention,callin' your moniker.
Maybe she's seen you playin' around on NL an thought she'd like you ta play with her?
The big was the "I THINK",so don't go sayin' I said it was law. wink
well she's just a fake ass who thinks I care about whoever and whatever he/she is. But I seriously don't
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 31, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
well she's just a fake ass who thinks I care about whoever and whatever he/she is. But I seriously don't
shocked Is this the same Jack that told refin*r not ta mind Cork? (Which is exactly what I have taken to doin')
But hey okay.
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 31, 2016
QueenValerie:
shocked Is this the same Jack that told refin*r not ta mind Cork? (Which is exactly what I have taken to doin')
But hey okay.
what has changed?
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 31, 2016
I hate so many people on here. First starts with Q and ends with an e.
Another one starts with N and ends with another N.
M and ends with e. I also hate her too. tongue
Should I go on? wink
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 31, 2016
DonChippy:
I hate so many people on here.
First starts with Q and ends with an e.

Another one starts with N and ends with another N.

M and ends with e. I also hate her too. tongue

Should I go on? wink
Awww kisses boo kiss I hate you too wink
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 31, 2016
QueenValerie:
Awww kisses boo kiss I hate you too wink
Back at ya! With Hugs of hate. kiss
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 31, 2016
DonChippy:

Back at ya! With Hugs of hate. kiss
See here,I love bein' on yo hate list.I feel so warm on the inside. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

More Big Yansh ( Pics ) / Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics / Condoms Still The Same Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.