Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,919 members, 7,810,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? (11445 Views)

Which Nairalander Would It Be? / Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? / Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by frakdon(m): 7:53am On Feb 01, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehe, told you that that place you've been dreaming of does not exist... wakey wakey!!

so you indirectly telling me you can write in Igbo as well? odikwa okay shaaa
maybe, there's something stopping you, from giving me the visa? Kedu ife obu?

Not that I can write igbo, very well I am only picking it 1 and 2...won't compare my self to you.
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 01, 2016
Monalisa185:

hahaha, nna, idi sure na inwero record label somewhere? maka na nkea agafe go kwa freestylewink

#smiles, asa okwa politician kam bu, not a musician.

mana Asa eh, idikwa nu sharp ka plasma t.v .
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 01, 2016
Nubian113:

I dislike her... Because she derails every thread she comments on, she tried to steal two of my husband's, mrcork and ipledge10. Yeah I choose her! undecided
cheesy grin
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Monalisa185(f): 11:33am On Feb 01, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

#smiles, asa okwa politician kam bu, not a musician.

mana Asa eh, idikwa nu sharp ka plasma t.v .
haha..politician? so icho iso kere national cake nke gi? odikwa nma...
hehe, plasma tv kwa? Lol....idikwa sharp nkeghiwink
ututu oma
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Monalisa185(f): 11:35am On Feb 01, 2016
frakdon:
maybe, there's something stopping you, from giving me the visa? Kedu ife obu?

Not that I can write igbo, very well I am only picking it 1 and 2...won't compare my self to you.

ife obu bu ife obu tongue

mesf dey pick am 1 and 2 ooo
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
Monalisa185:

haha..politician? so icho iso kere national cake nke gi? odikwa nma...
hehe, plasma tv kwa? Lol....idikwa sharp nkeghiwink
ututu oma

nwaanyi ocha, ima ni imaka ,
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by frakdon(m): 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
Monalisa185:

ife obu bu ife obu tongue

mesf dey pick am 1 and 2 ooo
hahahaha! Funny,that..let's make it exclusive, you know,beyond here? Why don't we talk about,ife afu? If you don't mind, except,of course, you don't want to sip the wine, to see how it taste??

you are? Well I won't say you are, because you are picking the deep ones...I'll learn some from you.
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by RoyalBlak007: 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
For me its de op, coz he wants to start e-war. Wats up wit u man? Do u hate piece dat much dat u wana see people fight on de romance section? Dis is de romans section and not politics, so abeg, straighten up de kinds of things u want. U r just some desperate front page wana reach person
smh
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
smh

what does "smh" mean?
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by misspicy(f): 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hilarious thread y'all
how come spicy was not mentioned? angry I have losed my touch...okay lemme regain some
I dislike this moniker like mad,

GUESS tongue

Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by RoyalBlak007: 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
misspicy:
Hilarious thread y'all

how come spicy was not mentioned? angry
I have losed my touch...okay lemme regain some

I dislike this moniker like mad,

GUESS tongue
[color=00FEDF]My Moniker?[/color] lols
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by misspicy(f): 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
[color=00FEDF]My Moniker?[/color] lols
First time am coming across your moniker darl am that non observant cheesy
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by RoyalBlak007: 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
misspicy:

First time am coming across your moniker darl am that non observant cheesy
lets just say am a 'SNIPER' or a 'MIND MY BIZNESS' moniker.., ur quite popular in romanceland i presume,(who doesnt know misspicy?) :> am just as a 'newbie'
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by misspicy(f): 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
lets just say am a 'SNIPER' or a 'MIND MY BIZNESS' moniker.., ur quite popular in romanceland i presume,(who doesnt know misspicy?) :> am just as a 'newbie'
well misspicy used to be now, evidence,no one mentioned me on your thread cheesy

I prefer the new me though,so how have you been able to maintain a silent profile?
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by RoyalBlak007: 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
misspicy:

well misspicy used to be now, evidence,no one mentioned me on your thread cheesy

I prefer the new me though,so how have you been able to maintain a silent profile?
Silent Profilesmiley, i guess Royalblak on NL is a carboncopy of my true lifestyle cos i rily don't talk/argue much, And by doin dat i get to learn more about dudes though it might seem dull. And i only reply relevant mentionswink Buh yu? You are a Star!
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by RoyalBlak007: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
misspicy:

Describe the new misspicy in a sentence
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by misspicy(f): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Describe the new misspicy in a sentence
Gentle and easy going smiley

check my post from January 1 2016 cheesy
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by 6fit(f): 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
Reading.....
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by RoyalBlak007: 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
misspicy:

Gentle and easy going smiley

check my post from January 1 2016 cheesy
Dats cool wink
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by RoyalBlak007: 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2016
6fit:
Reading.....
since?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Ask Or Initiate Sex With Your Girlfriend / Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship / Must Read Romance Story : S*x Addicted Couple Of (18+) Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.