Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? (11456 Views)

Which Nairalander Would It Be? / Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? / Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 31, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
what has changed?
You asked so I'll tell you.You'are not doing' this:
Jacksparr0w1207:
I told you, you taking Internet too serious. Loosen up and enjoy the fun
It's only Internet. Nothing is as it seems
I'm pretty sure she wants ta play with you.
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 31, 2016
QueenValerie:
You asked so I'll tell you.You'are not doing' this:

I'm pretty sure she wants ta play with you.
unfortunately I can't play with everything I come across online. She's not my type
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 31, 2016
Mamagee3 annoys and disgust me
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Lezzlie(m): 2:10am On Jan 31, 2016
Synzu:
Okay, I hate the.sonofmark, le.zz and fun.lord.

Bite me! grin
Perfect list!!! Traplord should be there too grin grin grin
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 31, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
unfortunately I can't play with everything I come across online. She's not my type
Okay.But I'm sure the same was the case with refin*r and Cork.
But it's your business. I should learn ta mind my own more.
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 31, 2016
QueenValerie:
Okay.But I'm sure the same was the case with refin*r and Cork.
But it's you business. I should learn ta mind my own more.
I'll appreciate if you do. Thanks
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 31, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
I'll appreciate if you do. Thanks
I will.Good early morning Jack sparrow.
An I mean it. smiley
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 31, 2016
QueenValerie:
I will.Good early morning Jack sparrow.
An I mean it. smiley
cheers
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by ipledge10(m): 3:22am On Jan 31, 2016
Synzu:
Everybody loves me grin
no I don't grin grin reason you started attacking me for no reason. ..maybe am too handsome embarassed embarassed
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by ipledge10(m): 3:25am On Jan 31, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lmao they can't hate me cos they don't know me cheesy been here few days. But I think a name that caught my attention is jacksparrow! I don't like him, he's too mean and insensitive to issues, insultive too. Just looking at the fellow with my corner eye
because he knows who you are... grin you better change the (f) on your moniker,so we can start discussing mortal kombat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by temblor(m): 4:50am On Jan 31, 2016
irunooboo embarassed..cos she/he likes dirty talks, badly. always d^ck d^ck d^ck and nothing more that her/his brain processes every second. Oh, lest I forget sickstars, the most jobless troll on nairaland; abeg PMB, do pay that #5000 naira so she can start a crayfish stall undecided
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 5:02am On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector cos he is sleeping with estharfabian

Sinaj because she is a village girl tongue
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 31, 2016
QueenValerie:
I don't think she's serious.I think she wants to play fight with you.
An that's a big I THINK

I dislike her... Because she derails every thread she comments on, she tried to steal two of my husband's, mrcork and ipledge10. Yeah I choose her! undecided
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 31, 2016
irunooboo:
Cutehector cos he is sleeping with estharfabian

Sinaj because she is a village girl tongue

I hate this gay!!!!!!! angry no really I'm serious and like ipledge10 said take the f down and let's mortal combat Mitch!: grin angry angry angry
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Monalisa185(f): 5:23am On Jan 31, 2016
pinceprinz:

Lols . OK Mah, but What I know is that the Hatred has always been their long before me or You were conceived, Its a generational curse, A global disease in fact. We can't cure it . Worse we can do as a group is manage it, as an individual; don't belong! Decry it from today to the beginning of the end and waste useful spit. Blablabla... This is not politricks section...

And I wasn't playing no victim, You slyly accused me of numpty and expect me to be happy and pretend all is good? Oh don't feed me with that!

Lol....you've been fed already, enjoy the meal....sweetytongue
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 31, 2016
Donchippy I hate you too because you hide in the shadows and make digs.... Others call you a coward, but nah me say it undecided
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Monalisa185(f): 5:25am On Jan 31, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

Lol, enwero dim time mana enwelum watch.

nna, punchline gi'a dikwa dope
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Monalisa185(f): 5:27am On Jan 31, 2016
frakdon:
yeah, not that I forgot, I asked to be very sure, because may be soonest, we divert to igbo, hope se.un no go ban, person...
Sleep well, tomorrow na church, make I go shower and crash..see ya*
Enjoy your night rest.

Lol....he's not gonn' do that, freedom of speech is allowed...dunno why you had to summon him though...

thank you, hope you do same as well....
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by ipledge10(m): 5:39am On Jan 31, 2016
Nubian113:

I hate this gay!!!!!!! angry no really I'm serious and like ipledge10 said take the f down and let's mortal combat Mitch!: grin angry angry angry
you want to fight grin...am not there oo
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Synzu(m): 5:40am On Jan 31, 2016
Lezzlie:
Perfect list!!! Traplord should be there too grin grin grin

Can't hate myself bro gringrin
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 31, 2016
ipledge10:
you want to fight grin...am not there oo

And who call for you grin
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Synzu(m): 5:43am On Jan 31, 2016
ipledge10:
no I don't grin grin reason you started attacking me for no reason. ..maybe am too handsome embarassed embarassed

Hehehehe... There's a reason behind every action bro.
But for this single show of humility, you've earned my respect. I hope "Apologies" are in order??
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Synzu(m): 5:46am On Jan 31, 2016
sylvalord:
Weyrey grin
grin
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 31, 2016
Synzu:

But for this single show of humility, you've earned my respect. I hope "Apologies" are in order??

Stop hitting on my man please and thank you undecided
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Synzu(m): 5:51am On Jan 31, 2016
Nubian113:

Stop hitting on my man please and thank you undecided
shocked undecided
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by ipledge10(m): 5:55am On Jan 31, 2016
Synzu:

no hard feelings bro...and good morning
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by ipledge10(m): 5:56am On Jan 31, 2016
Nubian113:

And who call for you grin
you did...ok let's go home kiss
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Synzu(m): 5:56am On Jan 31, 2016
ipledge10:
no hard feelings bro...and good morning

Nyc.

I still think u look like Whoopi Goldberg tho.. grin
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by ipledge10(m): 6:13am On Jan 31, 2016
Synzu:

Nyc.

I still think u look like Whoopi Goldberg tho.. grin
I was forced to look at picture and read little about her, now I see it as compliment tongue

We are short of emojis on nl...
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by demzylahot(m): 6:29am On Jan 31, 2016
zeeAfrica----she initiates many romance section spats
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Cutehector(m): 6:31am On Jan 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
Oh thanks dear. You have also been a good girl so far wink
come ah hope u ain't tryna trespass? cheesy cuz ah will beat ya ass if u flirt with her. grin
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

nna, punchline gi'a dikwa dope

lol, buh from another point of view, o bulu na agwaro gi , imaro na m like gi. ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is My Nyash Really This Big??... See My Photo / See Photos Of Black Facebook Slay Mama - See Bra / Asking Men For Money. YES Or NO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.