Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? (11452 Views)

Which Nairalander Would It Be? / Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? / Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by RoyalBlak007: 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

Lmao they can't hate me cos they don't know me cheesy been here few days. But I think a name that caught my attention is jacksparrow! I don't like him, he's too mean and insensitive to issues, insultive too. Just looking at the fellow with my corner eye
grin punchline toh badt...... grin he is coming for yu..FLEE!!!.......
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Jadekitana(f): 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
tonygee88:

Cos shez cute

cheesy
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by firstking01(m): 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
Funny enough i dnt keep people and grudges in mind...i 've even bye gone their monikers sef grin
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Jadekitana(f): 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

grin punchline toh badt...... grin he is coming for yu..FLEE!!!.......

cheesy
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
Her name starts with D and ends with Y. Bitchh is a fvcking attentionwwhore, she is dumb but feels she is smart, it is obvious she needs dickk in her life. She should totally get a life!

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
Since it's truth or dare, you're being 'dared' to mention the monicker 'fully' not first letter and blah blah.

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by flokii: 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
daretodiffer:

Of course everyone is but the healthy choice is to stay away an if you can't, learn to apply some sense

Oh!.. I see

d same way you apply sense when attacking & insulting people unnecessarily right?

or when you start ur 'bebeto' business... I should start taking lessons from you

I'm sure you'd feel better..
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by firstking01(m): 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
For me its de op, coz he wants to start e-war. Wats up wit u man? Do u hate piece dat much dat u wana see people fight on de romance section? Dis is de romans section and not politics, so abeg, straighten up de kinds of things u want. U r just some desperate front page wana reach person
like "roman" soldiers abi grin, nor mind me o, modify ur post...romance
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by RoyalBlak007: 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
sylvalord:
Her name starts with D and ends with Y. Bitchh is a fvcking attentionwwhore, she is dumb but feels she is smart, it is obvious she needs dickk in her life. She should totally get a life!
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
Synzu:
Okay, I hate thesonofmark, lezz and funlord.

Bite me! grin
Thank Heavens, bro.
It'd have been somewhat creepy if you LOVE us. Let the 'hate' continue! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
[size=15pt]Moment of Truth Ladies and Gentlemen[/size].. cool
You are only allowed to name the person using the first and last letters of his/her moniker and state ur reason

Remember please!!!! Only the first and last letter of the moniker

Mine
His moniker starts with A and ends with 1 thats A1
My reason is...he has a childish way of doing things..though he looks mature undecided....He pisses me off to the extent that i never comment on any of his thread

over to you..leggo!!!

just so you know, I do know who that is.
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
flokii:

Oh!.. I see

d same way you apply sense when attacking & insulting people unnecessarily right?

or when you start ur 'bebeto' business... I should start taking lessons from you

I'm sure you'd feel better..

Mtchewwww

At least I am not hating on them for something they have no control overundecided
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by tonygee88(m): 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

cheesy
Dont b over excited tongue
Fraih:
I see E-war angry....
hmm.. oga ooo
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by tosyne2much(m): 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
Page 2.... Ope oooo !!! Thank God say my moniker no dey dia cheesy

Still observing anyway

*Nobody should quote me* cool
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by obiorathesubtle: 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
Fraih:
I didnt see this.
yep.. You did not cheesy
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
Monalisa185:
spreads mat...seems interesting

Asa, Imana onwero any N'lander dislike gi, okwa ima.
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Synzu(m): 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
TheSonOfMark:
Thank Heavens, bro.
Did you see that bag of infections taking swipes at you?
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
flokii:

Ok!

glad you mentioned that.. I might be (which I still doubt) but a reasonable and objective one

show me anyone you know on NL who isn't... or is it cos they keep quiet and secretly like d bigotry comments

I detest bigotry and i am sure a lot of sane folks do too so please do not draw that fallacious conclusion.
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
TheSonOfMark:
Thank Heavens, bro.
Hey
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Monalisa185(f): 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

Asa, Imana onwero any N'lander dislike gi, okwa ima.

hahahaha, nnaa, o ife ilo? ndi dislike m erika kwa o, odika egwu ana atu ha...ma gi kwanu? onwero onye dislike gi...o asi?
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
grin grin cheesy cheesy
You know the ninny right?
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by RoyalBlak007: 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

cheesy
grin
Ok i tink Jacksparrow has gone to bed
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by RoyalBlak007: 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
sylvalord:
You know the ninny right?
Sure grin
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by flokii: 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
sylvalord:
I detest bigotry and i am sure a lot of sane folks do too so please do not draw that fallacious conclusion.

lemme cite a good and recent example..

this Nnamdi guy outburst about killing other tribes... no igbo on NL criticized him (cos they see nothing wrong in it) yet they kept calling for oba Akinolu's head last year

not even the one I have as friend here... buh when you say 'pem' they cry and wail

like.. who gives a fvck
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Monalisa185:

mr. you obviously do not know what you talking about or do not know what tribal bigotry is....if tribal bigotry is fun to you, okay then, your opinion is respected....you welcome

lol. if this ; "One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ" is our conceptual implication of tribal bigotry, I begin to wonder where I've missed road when I said their lunatic display amuses me or saying there is actually tints of sense in their nonsenses...

Don't let me bore you , I'm in no good mood to go blood boils, was just wanting to have fun having my say. If quoting you was the mistake, I apologize . Won't do that again angry
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Fraih(f): 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
Page 2.... Ope oooo !!! Thank God say my moniker no dey dia cheesy

Still observing anyway

*Nobody should quote me* cool
wink You've always been a good guy so far. except you are being hated for no reason.
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Jadekitana(f): 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
grin
Ok i tink Jacksparrow has gone to bed

Let him sleep and not come and spoil this thread cheesy
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Monalisa185:

hahahaha, nnaa, o ife ilo? ndi dislike m erika kwa o, odika egwu ana atu ha...ma gi kwanu? onwero onye dislike gi...o asi?

hahaha, shoprite ama onye bialu ahia na onye na abiaro ?
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by RoyalBlak007: 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
Fraih:

wink You've always been a good guy so far. except you are being hated for no reason.
For real?
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
sylvalord:
Hey

Hi

Synzu:

Did you see that bag of infections taking swipes at you?

Taking swipes at me, KingSLAY? She and her dimwitted crew of bums know better than to ever mention my moniker in full. They dare not stoke KingSLAY's ire 'cause I'd make mincemeat of their nadir-esque self-esteem.
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Fraih(f): 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

For real?
Yea, tho I don't know him in toto, But the him I see is cool.
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by RoyalBlak007: 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

Let him sleep and not come and spoil this thread cheesy
hmmmmmm...so u too love E-fights abi grin JACKSPARROW!?? where art thou grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? / Can You Marry Outside Your Tribe? / Is My Nyash Really This Big??... See My Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.