Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? (11458 Views)

Which Nairalander Would It Be? / Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? / Which Nairalander Would You Wanna Go Out With This Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Monalisa185(f): 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
Smartguy001:

Takes pillow n lay down wit Monalisa185 grin hmmmmm some trends sha cry
Lol, you come late na, very late...tongue
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by RoyalBlak007: 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
refiner:

its OK dear....all my life av never insult someone's parent cos I knw Hw precious dey are.....dey ought to be given all d respect u can gather....buh I will let it slide den...smiley

Thanks! kiss enjoy your day
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

hahahaha, nna, onwero kwa kam si nwe the slightest idea o, mana kita mmagolu, okwa nnukwu honour oo,hehehe...akuku nti'm abuo na achazikwa so pink...grin

Asa , i bulu pawpaw na ichalu acha.

#winks
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Fraih(f): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:
come ah hope u ain't tryna trespass? cheesy cuz ah will beat ya ass if u flirt with her. grin
Lol Hector cheesy cheesy
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Cutehector(m): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
Fraih:

Lol Hector cheesy cheesy
wink not lerrin any damn tresspasser entering a secured territory. cool
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Hero10001: 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lsofdk:
asslickers disgust me. i hate it when guys try to play Hero10001 just to get ladies attention
hahaha!
I am just a young guy with big dreams who is working hard to make it on top while many pple are waiting for my downfall, they don't support but hate and talk negativity.
I hope you've learned a lesson?
Happy Sunday!
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Smartguy001(m): 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol, you come late na, very late...tongue

Beta late Dan neva... kiss

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Synzu(m): 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

What in the name of...?!

Don't I know Miss Chlamydia has got a thing for me already? cheesy The same gyno-humanoid checks my profile regularly and informs me about the differences in my beard types whenever I change my DP.

I'd rather become a monk than soil myself with that dreg of the society. If I decide to get naughty, there are enough pretty and smart girls (none of which she is) in my city to meet my sexual and emotional needs but not that obese, growling-cheeks pigsty-dwelling scumbag. cheesy

Miss Chlamydia, you can't have me. Stop vying for my attention, will you?
Please have Sy.nzu in my stead. He'd love you forever .cheesy

LMAO! She monitors ur beard now?? gringringrin

Damn!! That's true love bro.. She's surely smitten! cheesy. Ya'll are already joined together bro, I don't wanna put asunder. Congrats bro, you've been offered an opportunity to get infected with syphilisgrin you've earned it! gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Synzu(m): 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
Lezzlie:
I know.... Lolz.
Been a while, bro. The mods have gaoled my ass twice in succession.
Hehehehe...... You're like their fav outlaw cool
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Lezzlie(m): 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
Synzu:

Hehehehe...... You're like their fav outlaw cool
lolz, I tell you, after having my entire thread ripped off and a 14 day ban for replying an insult in kind. Those bans have now left me with the desire to be a romance section rat henceforth.
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Smellymouth: 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
Dare2differ, the most annoying and frustrated lady on NL.. undecided
Dunno what her P is, maybe she is heartbroken or she is at the menopause stage of her life cheesy
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Monalisa185(f): 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

Asa , i bulu pawpaw na ichalu acha.

#winks
kisskisskiss hehehe...daalu rinne
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Cutehector(m): 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
Some girls will just worwor finish and Come in here to form queen of awada land.

When on a very normal day, they just ain't ur type.
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

kisskisskiss hehehe...daalu rinne

Asa ife nkea atoo m like seriously o. #smiles
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Monalisa185(f): 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

Asa ife nkea atoo m like seriously o. #smiles
hahahaha, gini na atokwa gi like this? kiss
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by dollyjoy(f): 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:
Some girls will just worwor finish and Come in here to form queen of awada land.

When on a very normal day, they just ain't ur type.
cheesycheesycheesy who dey form for u?
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

hahahaha, gini na atokwa gi like this? kiss

#smiles, your lips....odizi kwa kao nya bulu na muna gi nogodu now, like seriously.
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Cutehector(m): 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy who dey form for u?
Lol I was just irritated wen I saw one girl"s profile pic here in nairaland. She Sabi form beyonce..

I was like, so na dis worwor face be dis afterall
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by dollyjoy(f): 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
Cutehector:
Lol I was just irritated wen I saw one girl"s profile pic here in nairaland. She Sabi form beyonce..

I was like, so na dis worwor face be dis afterall
cheesycheesycheesycheesy we make up for our inadequacies onlinewink
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by frakdon(m): 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol....he's not gonn' do that, freedom of speech is allowed...dunno why you had to summon him though...

thank you, hope you do same as well....
well, you know, in Nigeria nothing is impossible..

Summon* sounds like, 'calling on the higher power'..

Don't worry, about him, na correct guy..

Don't tell me nothing else, but how am gonna get my Sunday, rice and crucified chicken, appease me..
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Cutehector(m): 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy we make up for our inadequacies onlinewink
the bible says be humble. wink

1 Like

Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Countrygirl(f): 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2016
tosyne2much:
Page 2.... Ope oooo !!! Thank God say my moniker no dey dia cheesy

Still observing anyway

*Nobody should quote me* cool
Ok
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Lsofdk(m): 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hero10001:

hahaha!
I am just a young guy with big dreams who is working hard to make it on top while many pple are waiting for my downfall, they don't support but hate and talk negativity.
I hope you've learned a lesson?
Happy Sunday!
happy sunday 2 u 2
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Monalisa185(f): 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

#smiles, your lips....odizi kwa kao nya bulu na muna gi nogodu now, like seriously.

haha, ibiakwa, kedu ebe ifu lips? lips nke ahu di dry?...nna hapu kwa packaging ooo...grin..

GI na 'like seriously'....lol[
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Monalisa185(f): 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2016
frakdon:
well, you know, in Nigeria nothing is impossible..

Summon* sounds like, 'calling on the higher power'..

Don't worry, about him, na correct guy..

Don't tell me nothing else, but how am gonna get my Sunday, rice and crucified chicken, appease me..

nobe only...na roast corn you go choptongue
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

haha, ibiakwa, kedu ebe ifu lips? lips nke ahu di dry?...nna hapu kwa packaging ooo...grin..

GI na 'like seriously'....lol[

#smiles, asa obulu na odi dry , anyi emenu ya odi wet, asa dika coco butter, like seriously.
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Monalisa185(f): 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

#smiles, asa obulu na odi dry , anyi emenu ya odi wet, asa dika coco butter, like seriously.

haha, okwa eziokwu oo, o di dry, akwa ya mmiriwink...punchlines gi'a dikwa egwu...
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by frakdon(m): 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

nobe only...na roast corn you go choptongue
you won't escape, wherever you may be, I'll find you, and I'll take a lot from you...
When are you gonna,grant the poor boy, visa, to paradise? He can't wait, what's the bar? Kedu ife ji nkita owu, eé biko'nu?
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
Monalisa185:

haha, okwa eziokwu oo, o di dry, akwa ya mmiriwink...punchlines gi'a dikwa egwu...

onwelu strategy anyi ga use maka ya, Muna gi kuo Italian, asa ifugodu the difference btwn kano na kaduna, anyi ga ebido godu with the lips . #smiles
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Monalisa185(f): 12:10am On Feb 01, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

onwelu strategy anyi ga use maka ya, Muna gi kuo Italian, asa ifugodu the difference btwn kano na kaduna, anyi ga ebido godu with the lips . #smiles

hahaha, nna, idi sure na inwero record label somewhere? maka na nkea agafe go kwa freestylewink
Re: Truth Or Dare 2016;"which Nairalander Disgusts You The Most And Why"? by Monalisa185(f): 12:12am On Feb 01, 2016
frakdon:
you won't escape, wherever you may be, I'll find you, and I'll take a lot from you...
When are you gonna,grant the poor boy, visa, to paradise? He can't wait, what's the bar? Kedu ife ji nkita owu, eé biko'nu?

hehehe, told you that that place you've been dreaming of does not exist... wakey wakey!!

so you indirectly telling me you can write in Igbo as well? odikwa okay shaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is My Nyash Really This Big??... See My Photo / See Photos Of Black Facebook Slay Mama - See Bra / Asking Men For Money. YES Or NO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.