Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians (16915 Views)

Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend / Moving Photo Of An African Mother Breastfeeding In Class / Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by firstking01(m): 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
myfantasies:
Yes i did
but ur home now i guess??
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Wonuola89(f): 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
catlova:
shocked shocked
Warrisdis
a sexy woman and her pikin
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by myfantasies(f): 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
firstking01:
but ur home now i guess??
Yes i am
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by firstking01(m): 5:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
Oya enter shower na, then eat ant take a short nap embarassed
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
i think it's creative tho...
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
Wonuola89:
a sexy woman and her pikin

For a moment, i wished i was dat baby grin
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Hazardhandsome(m): 1:03am On Feb 02, 2016
myfantasies:
Dat pikin na badoo grin

See as he take hand dey roll d nipple, while his mouth dey busy with the other one grin

Lovely pics tho kiss kiss

grin

IF THAT CHILD GROWS UP TO BE A MUSICIAN,
GUESS WHO HE HE WILL BE?

2FACE.

Hazardhandsome has SPOKEN
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 02, 2016
myfantasies:
Dat pikin na badoo grin

See as he take hand dey roll d nipple, while his mouth dey busy with the other one grin

Lovely pics tho kiss kiss
Pervert alert!!!!!
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by myfantasies(f): 9:29am On Feb 02, 2016
mizzkweenbee:

Pervert alert!!!!!
undecided

Wat is dis one saying

All in the name of comment dey end up saying rubbish angry
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Nathe11: 9:56am On Feb 02, 2016
Dekatron:
1. I never had an attention when I viewed the pic

2. Its art. I wouldn't mind having a painting of such in my . . . . LAB.

3. I can let my wife do so. . . Unless you are a pervert, nothing is wrong here. Even when ladies are well clothed, perv. guys would always UnCloth them in their (our) heads. #...this part gat me laughing seriously

4. If I had the chance & my wife sees nothing bad in it, I'd do that for us too. . . But it would be a painting & then made into sculpture.

Always appreciate the work of art. This isn't lewd or too explicit. The tits are covered. The kitty is covered. The armpit is well shaved. . . So, whats the big deal Any guy that has an erection or thinking and fantasizing when viewing this picture, should watch it.

AGAIN, ITS ART & SO FAR MY WIFE WANTS TO, SHE HAS MY 100% support. . . Most art works that are appreciated are always in this way. . Another artwork is a bare chested mother feeding her kid. . . Guess guys would have erection on seeing a sculpture boons and tits. . Then such niggz are DAWGGZZ!!
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Sharoniah(f): 10:38am On Feb 02, 2016
EVILFOREST:
GOD, please I use this hour to appreciate your concern in my life.
PLEASE, extend this concern to my neo-marital life especially this year and next, that I have made up my mind to marry your spec.

PLEASE never, use a USELESS LADY as payback for the sins that I have committed.
I have suffered long enough and wouldn't dare to Carry Over such a course.
MAY that which I have decided to take to the altar this year or next be according to your will and design.
IF not please scatter the Relationship, just like you have always engineered previously.
Thank u FATHER, for answered prayers.
I can't just stop laughing,anyway I say a big amen to that
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 03, 2016
myfantasies:
undecided

Wat is dis one saying

All in the name of comment dey end up saying rubbish angry
just the same way you ended up thinking about silly things by just looking at the pic. Dude get ur mind cleaned, it's too messed up
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by myfantasies(f): 10:06am On Feb 03, 2016
mizzkweenbee:
just the same way you ended up thinking about silly things by just looking at the pic. Dude get ur mind cleaned, it's too messed up
Oooh u Still exist?

I have forgotten all about u

I love my mind d way it is, i love seeing d funny side of every situation
I think it is u dat should get ur mind cleaned up cos u take life too seriously and dat makes u boring

One more thing. .. I am not a dude
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by bclemsnews(m): 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2016
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by bclemsnews(m): 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lol
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Glo4issy(f): 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
To me the pix is lovely
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by bclemsnews(m): 6:31am On Feb 04, 2016
Bad
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by sporttales: 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Hannysmilez(f): 11:37pm On Feb 04, 2016
I think its a beautiful piece,artistically. There's nothing indecent about it,except of course,you're looking at it from a moral perspective.
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by sporttales: 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by sporttales: 1:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
Dum
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by sporttales: 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
Loo
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by sporttales: 8:25am On Feb 11, 2016
So beautiful
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by sporttales: 8:26am On Feb 11, 2016
I cant laugh
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by sporttales: 8:27am On Feb 11, 2016
Sweet
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by DenisRock(m): 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
Breast feeding should be one of the least erotic things on earth.But there's something about this pic-though artsy-which seems to suggest some weird erotic undertones.
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by sporttales: 8:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hmmm
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by sporttales: 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
Sweet
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by sporttales: 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hmmm dats gud
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by sporttales: 9:06pm On Feb 27, 2016
Damsel
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by sporttales: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2016
Nice 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them / Does Age Matter In Relationships ? / I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.