Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians (16938 Views)

Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend / Moving Photo Of An African Mother Breastfeeding In Class / Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by iamrealdeji(m): 5:16am On Feb 01, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

His hand was placed there on purpose.
to cover the nipple,kinda like Lil Kim covering hers with fabric
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by iamrealdeji(m): 5:20am On Feb 01, 2016
Nubian113:

Really? A child feeding is erotically stimulating for you embarassed
you're not a man,so you can't understand. But this pic gave 99% of guys here a boner
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by firstking01(m): 5:41am On Feb 01, 2016
myfantasies:
Dat pikin na badoo grin

See as he take hand dey roll d nipple, while his mouth dey busy with the other one grin

Lovely pics tho kiss kiss
morning
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Medunah: 5:48am On Feb 01, 2016
faith551:
men guys will always be guys irrespective of age, see as the body colonize the two orange.i like the concept tho,but a spade will always be a spade,ive learnt not to criticize tho.now I wish every lady on nl could be that beautifully structured grin
The baby is a girl

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Nobody: 5:57am On Feb 01, 2016
Lol yea this is much o.....

But what's funny to me is the reaction of dudes on this thread like lmao.... Is her body really that great? I don't think so sha

Anyways cute baby and cute mama but I would never do that lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 01, 2016
Cutehector:
mchew... African mentality!

And whats wrong with an African mentality mr oyinbo?

Shows how well the west has successfully brainwashed you into accepting amoral acts as okay. Bet u dont mind homosexuality being legalised too...

Funny guy "African mentality"

4 Likes

Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 01, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Lol yea this is much o.....

But what's funny to me is the reaction of dudes on this thread like lmao.... Is her body really that great? I don't think so sha

Anyways cute baby and cute mama but I would never do that lol

Her body is banging mehn buh this is awkward
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 01, 2016
iamrealdeji:
you're not a man,so you can't understand. But this pic gave 99% of guys here a boner

Nope just you.

Not all of us are pervs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by misspicy(f): 6:52am On Feb 01, 2016
I like the idea the picture portrays,a woman should not be ashamed to breast feed her baby at every opportunity and desire of the child.

But why is her lower region also unclad,does if mean women should strip unclad in order to breastfeed their babies? or that is the new method they want us to adopt?
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by faith551(m): 7:16am On Feb 01, 2016
Medunah:

The baby is a girl

really,to me the baby looks like a male,and I saw no ear peircine tho the mum has none too.so how did u find out the baby is female
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Adaezeagu(f): 7:45am On Feb 01, 2016
Chai see enjoyment
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 01, 2016
shocked shocked

Warrisdis
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by myfantasies(f): 10:21am On Feb 01, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

His hand was placed there on purpose.
Either his hands were place dere on purpose, I DON'T KNOW

But all i know is dat d pics looks adorable nd d little baby makes d pics to look funny and more adorable

He is d star in the pics kiss

Happy new month
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Medunah: 10:25am On Feb 01, 2016
faith551:

really,to me the baby looks like a male,and I saw no ear peircine tho the mum has none too.so how did u find out the baby is female
Look at d baby's face closely and how the hair was packed

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:05am On Feb 01, 2016
myfantasies:
Dat pikin na badoo grin

See as he take hand dey roll d nipple, while his mouth dey busy with the other one grin

u call that lovely pic? Chai!!!!
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by MrCork: 11:09am On Feb 01, 2016
bclemsnews:
From www.bclems.com

A young mother shared the picture above of herself naked and breastfeeding her baby on Instagram and her Nigerian followers are right now arguing whether the photo is appropriate or not.

See messages and comment by nigerians its a caption text image click this link http://www.bclems.com/2016/01/this-photo-of-nked-mother-breastfeeding.html

..kaiiiiiiiiii, this is diasgusstin....more picture plis!! cheesy
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by myfantasies(f): 11:16am On Feb 01, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
u call that lovely pic? Chai!!!!
Everyone wit his on her opinion

U have urs nd i have mine

Happy new month
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:23am On Feb 01, 2016
myfantasies:
Everyone wit his on her opinion
U have urs nd i have mine
Happy new month
this your opinion nawa oooo..

I wish you the best.. Thanks
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Niyiframes(m): 11:27am On Feb 01, 2016
Someone else does it....it's Art, ur gf do it....u call her shameless slot and break up with her. Nigerians always pretend to b westerners all over internet sha.
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by sporttales: 11:43am On Feb 01, 2016
Gud picks
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by BOWOTO(m): 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
Kriszzy01:
African Mentality? I'll rather stick with that mentality than support my wife if she posted such pix. It's ur opinion nd I repect it

she's not your wife, her husband isn't complaining.
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Iamsheriff(m): 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
Medunah:

Look at d baby's face closely and how the hair was packed
√we can not really determine the true gender for the babyΠ but it is all cool•
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by myfantasies(f): 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
firstking01:
morning
Good afternoon
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Dekatron(m): 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
1. I never had an attention when I viewed the pic

2. Its art. I wouldn't mind having a painting of such in my . . . . LAB.

3. I can let my wife do so. . . Unless you are a pervert, nothing is wrong here. Even when ladies are well clothed, perv. guys would always UnCloth them in their (our) heads.

4. If I had the chance & my wife sees nothing bad in it, I'd do that for us too. . . But it would be a painting & then made into sculpture.

Always appreciate the work of art. This isn't lewd or too explicit. The tits are covered. The kitty is covered. The armpit is well shaved. . . So, whats the big deal Any guy that has an erection or thinking and fantasizing when viewing this picture, should watch it.

AGAIN, ITS ART & SO FAR MY WIFE WANTS TO, SHE HAS MY 100% support. . . Most art works that are appreciated are always in this way. . Another artwork is a bare chested mother feeding her kid. . . Guess guys would have erection on seeing a sculpture boons and tits. . Then such niggz are DAWGGZZ!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by titi4fola(f): 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
myfantasies:
Dat pikin na badoo grin

the thing dey sweet the mother self[size=8pt][/size]
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Owliver(m): 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
Cutehector:
mchew... African mentality!
but you are an African.
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by firstking01(m): 3:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
myfantasies:
Good afternoon
hw are u today??
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by Remii(m): 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
Cutehector:
This is art!

It's so gona sell..
only draw back is showing the baby's face. that is child abuse , the woman is somehow protected.
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by jayloms: 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
My only advice is-- ladies don't try this in ur matrimonial homes if you don't want to take in every fvcking nine months.
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by myfantasies(f): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
firstking01:
hw are u today??
Tired

All my body aches

How r u
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by firstking01(m): 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
myfantasies:
Tired
All my body aches
How r u
i'm sorry dear...i guess you had an hectic day today cry
Re: This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians by myfantasies(f): 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
firstking01:
i'm sorry dear...i guess you had an hectic day today cry
Yes i did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Instagram Slayqueen Displays Her Boobs On Mc Galaxy's Instagram Live Chat / I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me / Tell Us Your Worst Valentine's Day Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.