Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost (71656 Views)

Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) / I Opted To Withdraw, Buhari, APC Urged Me To Fight On - Gbajabiamila / Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by 4nobody4every1: 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
coolitempa:
So the ineffectual buffoon who bankrupted his country....wants us to thank him for leaving after he had been voted out.......my friend you lost the elections which you did your best to scuttle and failed......and we are supposed to be grateful....this man needs to be in jail... angry
.....Gbam.....999.9likes grin grin
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Orikinla(m): 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
You lost! PERIOD. And only a fool will not accept the TRUTH and face the wrath of the earth. Only buffoons are flattering you and kissing your ass. You caused the preventable and untimely deaths of thousands of Nigerians killed by Boko Haram terrorists, because you and your political partners in crime misappropriated billions of dollars allocated for the prosecution of the war against Boko Haram. Only an idiot and sadist will praise you. And many of these idiots praising you here are either intellectually re-tarded or ignorant morons. Why did some of your big supporters stop the TRANSFORM NIGERIA NETWORK social media campaign? Because, they found out the bloody truth of how you were diverting public funds to finance your desperate ambition to win the presidential election for a second term heaven knows you did not deserve. Have you forgotten the other innocent lives lost caused by your wife, the former First Lady in Rivers State and other states when she incited your supporters to attack supporters of the APC? Facts don't lie.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Ibman: 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
Jonathan sabi lie wela.... Na pesin weh no sabi am go dey tink say na hero him be.
After six years of looting treasury Nigerians no want am again, na by force say him must be d president of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by allthingsgood: 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pidggin:
The best president ever.

Tufiakwa! God forbid
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by samento: 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
TippyTop:
Buhari lost 3 elections in the past and went to court 3 times to contest the results of those 3 elections.

Jonathan contested 2 elections, won 1 and lost 1 and then went back to his people.

If Buhari had lost last election, we would all have been at war now, I mean the coward Tinubu saw war looming hence he ran to Buhari.

The South needs to stand up to the north, we're only postponing the evil day, things can't continue as they are now.

#implementconfabreport#
South east.
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
See Jonathan see big lie! The man knows how to weave the web of pity. An anonymous african leader told him that? Anyone who believes this should also believe me when I say I AM SANTA CLAUSE!
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by TippyTop(m): 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
samento:
South east.

What are you trying to say?
I can't magically read your mind and decode what you're trying to say except you write it down using meaningful language.
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Adebowale89(m): 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
Thanks to the Hero of all looters for wasting the life of citizens, sabotaging the efforts of our gallant soldiers and ruining the economy. When the time comes, u will feel the law of karma

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Justicealh3(m): 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
Yawn me.
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by chefremy(m): 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
Pidggin:
The best president ever.
in your father's house abi.
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by anonimi: 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
coolitempa:
So the ineffectual buffoon who bankrupted his country....sad

Abeg which money has the Junketeer-in-Chief being using if the story of bankrupt empty treasury is not false

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3110645_fbimg1448076237755_jpegb81705f215df4cf84b2646faec06a206

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2013/12/29/2014-fg-maintain-presidential-jets-n152bn-punch

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2856745_france1_jpegbcac12e5182a39792bfe884c7ba4f4fd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2534006_bac_jpegc61aa2b5c36e6eaed9536f13d8712e19

GMB‬ Speech While Addressing Nigeria Community In The United Kingdom.

I Will Maintain a modest lifestyle as President -Muhammadu Buhari.

“One of the major killers of our economy apart from corruption is waste. Our scarce resources are being plundered away very carelessly and unnecessarily wasted. Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses.

You may want to ask what a Nigerian President is doing with so many aircraft when a Prime Minister of Britain fly around using the same public aircraft like an ordinary Briton.

Go and check and compare with that of any developed country in the world, the office of the Nigerian President is a very expensive one inspite our high level of poverty, lack and joblessness. Despite all these, you still find a Nigerian Minister spending about N10billion to charter an aircraft for just one year. Now, for me, when we come into office, all these waste will be blocked and properly channelled into our economy. We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian airways. [size=14pt]We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airways[/size] and within a year increase the fleet into about 20.

More from: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=217159
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by madgoat(m): 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
Jonathan is just a clown. He should have stayed in office na.
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by noblegrex: 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
coolitempa:
So the ineffectual buffoon who bankrupted his country....wants us to thank him for leaving after he had been voted out.......my friend you lost the elections which you did your best to scuttle and failed......and we are supposed to be grateful....this man needs to be in jail... angry
exactly.he needs serious jail TERM. I don't even know what he's driving at.an IDIOTIC so of a BABOON. He was talking as if we didn't vote for for the election,he just decided to leave.for his stvpidity sake we VOTED and this MONKEY lost so what the hell is he still spewing out.what's the meaning of all this nonsense.why won't he leave.
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by olajizz01(m): 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
ezenaija:
With constant reminders to you by world leaders to quit if you lose ot get the GBAGBO treatment,you no get liver to do otherwise nah! You for dey chop beans Aunty Peshe inside ICC prison with MR & MRS GBAGBO
You are talking,this man will not tell us how world powerful leaders were giving him sound warning to relinquished power,otherwise he will be giving Gbagbo's treatment.He should shelve all this story for his children and stop disturbing the public with it.
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by noblegrex: 6:52pm On Feb 02, 2016
coolitempa:
exactly.he needs serious jail TERM. I don't even know what he's driving at.an IDIOTIC so of a BABOON. He was talking as if we didn't vote for for the election,he just decided to leave.for his stvpidity sake we VOTED and this MONKEY lost so what the hell is he still spewing out.what's the meaning of all this nonsense.why won't he leave.with the look of things,this man is regreting his action by RELINQUISHING the post and that's too late.very very LATE.I just hope he's not thinking of 2019
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by wiseoneking: 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
coolitempa:
if you are truly a lady with a womb, i doubt your motherhood. Stinks.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by noblegrex: 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2016
coolitempa:
exactly.he needs serious jail TERM. I don't even know what he's driving at.an IDIOTIC so of a BABOON. He was talking as if we didn't vote for for the election,he just decided to leave.for his stvpidity sake we VOTED and this MONKEY lost so what the hell is he still spewing out.what's the meaning of all this nonsense.why won't he leave.with the look of things,this man is regreting his action by RELINQUISHING the post and that's too late.very very LATE.I just hope he's not thinking of 2019 cos he'll loose again.
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by naijacentric(m): 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
You left becaause you lost Period yeye man!
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Torenzi: 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2016
No point; a military president handed over power to civilian before. So no new thing. Whay did u do with the reserves & what did u do with $120 per barrel that u sold oil
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by aluko360(m): 7:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
stormm:
This clown wants to stay after being voted out? Why conduct the election in the first instance or did he not postpone the elections thinking he can buy his way back?

And some people celebrate this idiocy. I tire for this vocal minority.

Well said bro.

God bless you!
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by anonimi: 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
coolitempa:
who let the dogs out woo woo woo woo woo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Boss13: 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2016
coolitempa:

He sure needs some jail time to get back some senses. A man who his interest above national interest. Squandered our resources just to remain in power.

Sir, have you forgotten the show Orubebe put up in INEC collation office, where he requested the Jega goes to his office. Purposely with the view of either influencing the election result or making the election inconclusive.

Sir, have you forgotten that you pushed the election an extra 6 weeks, when indication showed that you may lose the election, with the deliberate intention to buy electorate.

Sir, you lost the election and it's not a big deal to leave office and I am not impressed
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by anonimi: 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
who let the dogs out woo woo woo woo woo

She no be dog oh. Just a baboon who ate Aisha's bloody rice and salad. grin embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by olajizz01(m): 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
The most unserious president ever is spewing giberish as usual.
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by elderken(m): 7:09pm On Feb 02, 2016
This Quake got no shame; who made him a hero. Common get out. Buffu
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Caseless: 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
tuniski:
Good we will kick the brainless one out come 2019! If it is true that u kicked the hero out then the dullard must be kicked out!!!
BUHARI till 2023, by God's grace.
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Caseless: 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
elderken:
This Quake got no shame; who made him a hero. Common get out. Buffu
grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Caseless: 7:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Hahaaa!! What a tasteless joke coming from a Booooohari supporter!! I mean, the cattle rearer's entire administration is one big hoax and someone is here foaming in the mouth about lies...you and Sameer1212 should cleanse the ineptitude in your mallam ' s bloodstream and if possible give him some brains before coming here to champion your Northern Agenda
I maintain, you need help.
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by orakle007: 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
Cowardly talk,smh
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Timijo(m): 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
It was a good move to accept defeat by GEJ. It takes personal determination to do the right thing.
Well done for your positive determination GEJ!
Re: Jonathan: 'Don't Handover', An African Leader Urged Me After I Lost by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
Jonathan should move on. There is no need to justify any act. I vividly remember his attempt to truncate the election via Dasuki and Orubebe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop / Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) / Photos From The Accident Scene Of Solomon Dalung's Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.