Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean (59647 Views)

How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) / Operations Of Bristow Helicopter Suspended By NCAA / Bristow Helicopters Releases Statement On Crashed Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by EbolaParasite: 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

4 tours in Afghanistan

6 in Iraq

Eat sh1t

Liar Liar Pants on FIRE shocked
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
Remii:

she did well, she inflated floaters and landed deliberately on water to safe lives instead of getting confused and incompetently crash landed on water or land to kill everyone.

Thank God she remembered her crash procedures

She had been practising and revising over the inevitable
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Boeing777pilot: 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
EbolaParasite:

Excuse you!
Where did you get your own version that she crashed into water? Ehn? Where?

He/She was at the site when it happened and also had access to ATC logs too.

Too many people that have no clue about aviation be forming experts.
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Boeing777pilot: 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Thank God she remembered her crash procedures

She had been practising and revising over the inevitable

You are not an aviator.
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

You are not an aviator.

I am a fighter pilot.

Not a taxi driver

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Whirly: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:
Excuse me, but are you celebrating a shitty pilot?

She crashed.

She failed at what she is paid to do

Now you guys are celebrating her shitty skills

I have to come for your r3tarded ar$e. Like what the fudge are you spilling? What orifice is this thrash coming from? I know some people make retarded comments just to get noticed but your level of stupidity is mind boggling!!!!
You claim to have 5000 hours in combat in rotary, i dare you to prove it! Post a pix of your logbook entry stoopid mofo!
Can you execute a simple auto to the ground? Do you even have the balls to fly over the atlantic? You obviously aren't an airman so id not waste my energy on you.

Stoopid mofos making r3tarded comments. Nigerians sure love bad news. When the last AC crashed, because it was an oyibo captain we all cried our eyes out. But a female commander in time of an emergency that could have easily killed all 11 people onboard executed an emergency landing on water and saved bread winners, prevented women from becoming widows and children fatherless. And some brainless ediots that cannot even ride a bicycle come online to spill trash.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Boeing777pilot: 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

I am a fighter pilot.

Not a taxi driver

Of course you are.
In your dreams.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by EbolaParasite: 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

I am a fighter pilot.

Not a taxi driver

You are a liar. That is what you are.
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by doveda: 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

I see a fine handsome buck

So?

Are you also blindsad
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Ikenna17(m): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

She crashed.

All the skills in the world may not help you when your aircraft decides to give up on you, besides she showed she's a very smart pilot by ditching in the ocean without any loss of life!

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
evy1:
grin grin grin grin Your type can't even push a wheel barrow.
Aahhh? See as i open mouth so tay mouth don hang no fit close again o.

Your type cannot push a baby 'PRAM'.
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Whirly: 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

I am a fighter pilot.

Not a taxi driver

Upload a pix of your logbook. Product of a failed contraception
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by EbolaParasite: 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
Whirly:

I have to come for your r3tarded ar$e. Like what the fudge are you spilling? What orifice is this thrash coming from? I know some people make retarded comments just to get noticed but your level of stupidity is mind boggling!!!!
You claim to have 5000 hours in combat in rotary, i dare you to prove it! Post a pix of your logbook entry stoopid mofo!
Can you execute a simple auto to the ground? Do you even have the balls to fly over the atlantic? You obviously aren't an airman so id not waste my energy on you.

Stoopid mofos making r3tarded comments. Nigerians sure love bad news. When the last AC crashed, because it was an oyibo captain we all cried our eyes out. But a female commander in time of an emergency that could have easily killed all 11 people onboard executed an emergency landing on water and saved bread winners, prevented women from becoming widows and children fatherless. And some brainless ediots that cannot even ride a bicycle come online to spill trash.

The guys is obviously just using everyone to catch trips. He knows nothing about aviation.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by DaWaymaker(m): 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
Foe her to land a helicopter with ten people and no deaths or casualties is a great feat. She must be very good at her job. God bless you my sister. You will excel more and more. The families of the survivors will always remember your great work and God will reward your labour.

3 Likes

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
EbolaParasite:

You are a liar. That is what you are.

I want you to take that back right now!
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by EbolaParasite: 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

I want you to take that back right now!

Make me.
Joker. tongue
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
EbolaParasite:

Make me.
Joker. tongue

OK

You just wait and see
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Whirly: 10:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
EbolaParasite:

The guys is obviously just using everyone to catch trips. He knows nothing about aviation.

There are things you don't joke with. He might be 'catching trips' but some r3tards be liking his comment and would believe he is saying something truthful.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by EbolaParasite: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Whirly:

There are things you don't joke with. He might be 'catching trips' but some r3tards be liking his comment and would believe he is saying something truthful.

True
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Whirly:

No im not a tribalistic preek like you. Upload your logbook! Slowpoke

Nah can't do that

Besides it's all covet and stuff and is handed over to base command after each flight for review
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by sam90s(m): 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Not if it was a mechanical fault.

GworoChewinMaga:

She crashed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.