Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean (59655 Views)

How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) / Operations Of Bristow Helicopter Suspended By NCAA / Bristow Helicopters Releases Statement On Crashed Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Cutehector(m): 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
Whirly:

Civilized? grin grin grin grin grin when in rome behave like romans. You slow lots brought out the uncivility in me.
so u really want a vulgar session with me, am I correct?
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Whirly: 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Take that back!

Show me your log book. Or at list itemize the procedure for a touch down auto.
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by vislabraye(m): 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:
Excuse me, but are you celebrating a shitty pilot?

She crashed.

She failed at what she is paid to do

Now you guys are celebrating her shitty skills

We are not sure about the cause of the crash, whether it's human error or engine fault.
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Boeing777pilot: 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Ask me anything

Make it as obscure as possible

Something a lay man can't know even with a Google search

Explain picture 1 and picture 2

I'm waiting

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Boeing777pilot: 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
Whirly:

If indeed you are a[b] real life aviator [/b] like you claim, you would not spill the crap up there.

I have posted a few pictures for him to explain.
Surely an aviator with 5000 hours in combat in Iraq and Afghanistan shouldn't have issues with them.
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

I'm waiting

Radar

ILS

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

I'm waiting

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3372624_img20160205230018987_jpege6bd8bce8abb081b3212e6806b887cc9

Sigwx jet stream north america

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Boeing777pilot: 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Boeing777pilot: 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
I'm waiting
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

Wrong.

That's a Sigwx chart

High level chart
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Boeing777pilot:
I'm waiting

I have answered you

You have your radar to the left

ILS glide slope locator to the right

And a Sigwx for wx briefing

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Boeing777pilot: 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

I have answered you

EXPLAIN the chart. You haven't.
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

It's a large area specify a flight path say JFK to LHR

And I will give you the best interpretation I can.
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Boeing777pilot: 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

I have answered you

You have your radar to the left

ILS glide slope locator to the right

And a Sigwx for wx briefing

I didn't ask you to list the items,
explain what's in the picture,

A Google Image search can tell you what those are.

I need a detailed explanation on what you can see on the pictures not listing items for me.
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Boeing777pilot: 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

You still haven't said anything.
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
Whirly:

Aircraft tech logs are handed over for review. Logbook is your property. You are just privileged to have cable to watch hollywood fleeks and come on here to spill trash from your anu$.
I never knew we had so many pilots for nairaland like this o. Lalastica. . . .egba mi o!
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Whirly: 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Thrust down 60

Peddle left and yaw

Nose down 15 degrees

Stall engine to 30

Raise nose gently

Put that mutherfcker down like a baby Jesus

It took you time to google an auto sequence...but unfortunately you got that for a french aircraft.
Thrust down to 60? Thats a regular landing. your blades would stall and you'd fall right out of the sky like a stone.
Left peddal? if you fly a french aircraft.
Nose down? say your hail Mary and and plunge to your death
Stall engine? Stall engine? What fuck3ry!

I can send you some aviation books cos i see you have a bit of an interest.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

Assuming JFK-LHR

Jet stream at Flt level 340 [34,000ft] gust speeds averaging 150KTS.

Embeded CB clouds over the Atlantic tops 28, 000ft. 60E 30N

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

You still haven't said anything.

What dah Fck am not the weather man

I have you a summary

What do you want me to say?

OK how about Prognostic chart?
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Boeing777pilot: 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

If I'm your captain and as my first officer I show you two those two pictures, are you going to be telling me this thrash?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) / "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.