Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean (59658 Views)

How The Crashed Bristow Helicopter Was Transported To Lagos (photos) / Operations Of Bristow Helicopter Suspended By NCAA / Bristow Helicopters Releases Statement On Crashed Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
Whirly:

Classified logbook? You are more r3tarded than I thought. Taken your meds today f00l?

This is not air cabby service or crop dusting
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Whirly: 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Nah can't do that

Besides it's all covet and stuff and is handed over to base command after each flight for review

Aircraft tech logs are handed over for review. Logbook is your property. You are just privileged to have cable to watch hollywood fleeks and come on here to spill trash from your anu$.

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by doveda: 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
margclever:
d frustrated one here is u , who obviously have no mother, you want us to clap for her for dumping people in the atlantic. Have you asked urself where those passenger would have been if d rescuers did not do a good job

Ode! Did you read the article?

Yes, clap for her like your life depends on it. Hopeless thing!

Did any sentence in the article suggested that it was her fault?

Mor.on!

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Bigtoto(f): 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:
Excuse me, but are you celebrating a shitty pilot?

She crashed.

She failed at what she is paid to do

Now you guys are celebrating her shitty skills
are you dumbfully trying to say she was on a suicide mission? What if the chopper had mechanical fault, which is not even her duty to inspect? undecided
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by evy1(m): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin
dhtml18:

Aahhh? See as i open mouth so tay mouth don hang no fit close again o.

Your type cannot push a baby 'PRAM'.
grin grin grin grin Close the mouth ooo before lassa fever rat jump enter inside oo.

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Whirly: 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

This is not air cabby service or crop dusting

R3tard
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
Whirly:

Aircraft tech logs are handed over for review. Logbook is your property. You are just privileged to have cable to watch hollywood fleeks and come on here to spill trash from your anu$.

We keep diaries but logbook is not yours

As I said this is not crop dusting
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Boeing777pilot: 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Can't do.

Classified sh=t

Not some random taxi service log book

Any one who takes this madman serious needs to have his or her head examined.
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Whirly:

R3tard

A level of autism is needed to fly into a hot zone

I am borderline psychotic

It's called the right stuff!

You won't know that cabbie boy
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

Any one who takes this madman serious needs to have his or her head examined.

Am I clear for take off?

Lolz
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Boeing777pilot: 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
margclever:
d frustrated one here is u , who obviously have no mother, you want us to clap for her for dumping people in the atlantic. Have you asked urself where those passenger would have been if d rescuers did not do a good job

The rescuers would have been using body bags if the pilot didn't carry out the procedure that made her save lives.
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by 4nobody4every1: 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2016
sad cool
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Whirly: 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

A level of autism is needed to fly into a hot zone

I am borderline psychotic

It's called the right stuff!

You won't know that cabbie boy

Nah you are just a bl00dy psychopath.
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Boeing777pilot: 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Am I clear for take off?

Lolz

No aviator asks "am I clear for take off "

It's the language of layman who watch a lot of movies

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by shumuel(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
Honestly if it was a male pilot, it would had resulted to a crash.
Men don't panic, and we always believe we can go the extra mile.
Females panic just too much, probably, that was what helped them.
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

You are not ATC
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

Ask me anything

Make it as obscure as possible

Something a lay man can't know even with a Google search
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Whirly: 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Introvert like seriously.

Wait until u have a husband who may have been aboard that chopper. U will tell me whether she is a good woman or not.

Some peoples husbands were in the last crash that killed 6 people. So either say something constructive or shut the fudge up

2 Likes

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Boeing777pilot: 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

You are not ATC

You really should watch more movies.
ATC doesn't use personal identifiers.
There are well established terms, go and Google and at least under basic aviation terminology and stop embarrassing your self.
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Cutehector(m): 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
Whirly:

Some peoples husbands were in the last crash that killed 6 people. So either say something constructive or shut the fudge up
she did not save them! They were only just lucky

1 Like

Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

There are well established terms, go and Google and at least under basic aviation terminology and stop embarrassing your self.

You want my call sign?

Lulz

I thought this was a forum and not ATC

Okay how about Gulf Whiskey Oscar Romeo Oscar requesting take off at RWY 23L
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by iamkneeyi: 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:
Excuse me, but are you celebrating a shitty pilot?

She crashed.

She failed at what she is paid to do

Now you guys are celebrating her shitty skills
she should be hailed for landing a faulty helicopter safely ..
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by GworoChewinMaga: 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
Boeing777pilot:

Bravo -seven-seven requesting permission to taxi on RWY 23 L.
Re: Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean by Whirly: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
Cutehector:
if u can't construct a simple sentence without adding vulgar words, then I really don't think you are civilized.

Civilized? grin grin grin grin grin when in rome behave like romans. You slow lots brought out the uncivility in me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) / "Ladies Now Offering Sex To Uber/Taxify Drivers As Payment" / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.