Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

#IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad (58575 Views)

PDP Suspends Ifeanyi Ubah Over His "Disparaging & Unfounded Allegations" / Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) / Jonatthan Response To Buhari's Disparaging Remark On Nigerian's Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 11:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Look here u ipod, trying to over blow this issue. Are ur brothers not drug peddlers today all over d world? So u want d President to try and cover ur clan's obsession for debauchery? Never! Nigerians really need to change their attitudes!

At least you have rights to your own opinion..
I guess you are one of the people that managed his campaign, see what people are saying. .

Those who managed Buhari during the campaign shouldnt have abandoned him, the man is NOT marketing Nigeria. He's been terrible .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by ehissi(m): 11:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
daveP:
The height of stupidity im seeing here... I wont be surprised if a pastor that burn members with fire gets a blind backing and justification for such act.

Here, in a position of power, you are solely responsible for attracting a good, 'sell-able' image to the whole world about the country you represent.

When the super eagles mess up, the nationals complain, but never have we heard from the president that they performed woefully, and to an international press for that matter.

He had the shovel and he's just dug the grave himself, and at the same time gave these foreign nations an edge to further treat us with contempt and hate and increased racism. Racism never do o, you con add fuel cos you are facing a foreign press. Bitter truth my foot!!

There are ways to say such a truth and still maintain common sense.

Blind and blind do falll into a pit.

Forget partisanship.

This is Nigeria as a whole now.

Why try justify it when we never hear Obama, Putin, Merkel, Cameron, etc do same for act of their nationals in other lands

Leave trash for GarbageCity pls

God bless you thoroughly!! I remember the last time Professor Pat Utomi was asked about how he felt about Buhari comments on devaluing the Naira!!

Blood of God, the man of God said Hoohaa (please note, I am paraphrasing) !!

"Mr President should keep quiet; what does he know about economics, he should leave such matters for those who know how to deal with such things............doesn't he know the damage he has already done to the economy when he says: he is not devaluing the Naira? Is it his business to manage it? He should know when to talk and when to keep quiet"!!

If a man with his depth of experience can point that out; then it probably obvious to less experienced folks that Buhari is continually misfiring in the press against the Nations interest!!

Once he just see television, e go dey do like pikin whey see ice-cream. He just like to enter television for the wrong reason.

The guy just dey use mouth dey run this country down from television like a Kardashian!!

I tire Ooh!!

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by Melkizedek(m): 11:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
the black man is a case study, nigerians most especially. The same people hailing this undeplomatic garbage from the president will be the first to cry and disturb our ears on how Chinese and indians are maltreating them here in Nigeria....I will be waiting for any asswipe that will come here to cry about "disrespectful indians"..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by mikolo80: 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

I have, many times.. But this is my first time to see someone actually puts it in writing.. .
Oooooohh... and you still couldn't put two and two together. anyway at least you admitted your... Erm... hmm what's the word.... I got nothing...yeah got it.... ignorance. (concerning the word o cos once you ppl hear ignorance na only insult una think say e mean) abi you no sabi pidgin too,
Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by Emyogalanya: 11:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
hmath3991:
President Buhari
i;d rather president #more-harm-made

1 Like

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by fkj950ax(m): 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
Greatest car smuggling ring in Canada is run by Nigerians.

Greatest child trafficking ring in Europe is run by Nigerians.

There are criminal Nigerians everywhere in the world.

PMB didn't call every Nigerian abroad a criminal. I want to see or hear PMB say so, and not someone quoting him.

Ben Bruce should chill a bit. Stoking sentiments ain't going to help the common man. Neither will #CommonSense

Legislation from #NASS to reduce cost of Housing, Food, Healthcare, Public Transportation, Education is what he should champion.

Dollar is N350+, what has #NASS done apart from drinking tea with CBNGov in the guise of summoning Emefiele, if PMB isn't doing enough.

For every criminal Nigerian abroad, there are 20 non criminals abroad also.

#DealWithIt

1 Like

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by xpertise: 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
mikolo80:
do you really think you can fix 60 yr rot in health sector in 7 months? even after 4 years. he flies abroad for help with security(our neighbours and foreign weapon matters) and economic(loot recovery,foreign investment) issues and diplomacy (heads of govt meetings). I'm not saying he perfect but he definitely better than pdp or do you have a name of another Messiah, I'm all ears o. this is the best we've got FOR NOW that's all we're saying.

And is ok to criticise or querry any Nigerians who goes seeking for greener pastures abroad. And with all these ur excuses for him, isn't that the reason why we voted for him??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by elmisti(m): 11:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lol, that wkward moment when sm1 who once halt democracy can call anoda persn a criminal, No lele!.......what jst pain me is the amount of Zombies behind him....I hope and pray Donald Trump get to be president of the USA, so he. Can show ur black asses how a "criminal country" is treated.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by paschu: 12:00am On Feb 07, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I luv PMB for d fact that he does not lie! Wait until 2019 when u shall again vote in a liar!

Are you for real? Or are you still dreaming? Have you ever seen or heard of a government that uses propaganda like this one? A government that invests more money in mass propaganda than it does n agriculture regardless of the looming economic crisis. When was the last time your buhari owned up to his gafes rather than blaming someone else? And you are here mouthing him as an honest man. Check it, his propaganda has seriously distorted your sense of value and perception.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by airfinance(m): 12:01am On Feb 07, 2016
sameer1212:
If what Mr president said pain you,tell your brothers to desist from embarrassing us and stop doing drug trafficking.
Don't mind the idiot and his biafrad gangs.
Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:02am On Feb 07, 2016
Reference:
America has a very destructive gun culture, very alien to most other nations and has been a thorn in the flesh politically and emotionally to Obama who incidentally travels more than most Heads of State and due to his popularity and amiable character gets interviewed and quizzed by the world's press. When difficult questions like the gun problem arises he is never quick to answer and always thoughtful in response, never, never, never disparages the people who in his heart he severely opposes. Same with race issues and other stuff. That is mature leadership. Thoughtful.
Forget all this tins u re typing! The worlds prisons are about to get full because ur brothers abroad refused to be responsible! Although I didn't see anywhere he refered to Nigerians as criminals, but if u want a lying president jus be patient and wait till 2019! Am sick and tired of all thse lame criticism of d presidents!
Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by foriz4u(m): 12:02am On Feb 07, 2016
abbey621:

Some Nigerians claim is that life is too difficult back home, but they have also made it difficult for Europeans and Americans to accept them because of the number of Nigerians in prisons all over the world accused of drug trafficking or human trafficking,” he told The Telegraph.

Did the president lie?

no sir,

pls ask urself this question and give urself a sincere answer.
if u ve a child who u know steals meat from d pot n u no its mostly common in every home, isn't it a stupid tin for u to go to ur neighbour's house and say "my child steals meat from d pot pls come help me cut off his Hans".

3 Likes

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by Reference(m): 12:04am On Feb 07, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
The purpose of those statements is a simple msg to Nigerians to change their attitudes! Nigerians re actually bad!

How many foreign Heads of State have spoken before our press explaining how bad their country men have conducted themselves in Nigeria or are they all and ever saintlv.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:05am On Feb 07, 2016
paschu:

Are you for real? Or are you still dreaming? Have you ever seen or heard of a government that uses propaganda like this one? A government that invests more money in mass propaganda than it does n agriculture regardless of the looming economic crisis. When was the last time your buhari owned up to his gafes rather than blaming someone else? And you are here mouthing him as an honest man. Check it, his propaganda has seriously distorted your sense of value and perception.
Simple assignment for u now! Jus show me where d President has ever lied! If u can't pls don't quote me again!
Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by honeychild(f): 12:05am On Feb 07, 2016
justice2016:
when stack illiterate as a leader

wink
Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by mikolo80: 12:06am On Feb 07, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

I am 100% Nigerian, just that.. ..forget it. Goodnight!

My Wife just told me the meaning of abi and nko. .so I know it now.. Thanks.
go ahead, explain yourself. we learn everyday.how does a 100 percent female Nigerian have a wife and has never seen abi or nko in text
Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:07am On Feb 07, 2016
Reference:

How many foreign Heads of State have spoken before our press explaining how bad their country men have conducted themselves in Nigeria or are they all and ever saintlv.
My friend our President is setting a standard! Are many Nigerians abroad not thieves?
Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by 49cents(m): 12:08am On Feb 07, 2016
sameer1212:
No mind them. Don't tell me you don't know people complaining All these kids you see ranting on social media has not ever step out of their village talk less of what's going on out side Nigeria. The president spoke the bitter truth. They should stop doing drug trafficking,human trafficking and other silly things that bring shame to the country simple.

God bless Nigeria

Will you ever hear Obama talk badly about Americans, receive common sense

The thing is buhari has nothing intelligent to say; he should speak of the Nigerian never say die attitude, the industry of its people and many positive things....

Nigerians have excelled in diaspora, isn't that worth celebrating

I can boldly say the people spoiling Nigeria's image areant more than 10percent

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 12:09am On Feb 07, 2016
mikolo80:
go ahead, explain yourself. we learn everyday.how does a 100 percent female Nigerian have a wife and has never seen abi or nko in text

Continue waiting for my explanation.. ..i will soon be tired.. then you realize we are faceless and that anything goes here ...

1 Like

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by mandax: 12:11am On Feb 07, 2016
joelpearl:

ask ur ivy league president. he only can answer all these questions. he took over from obj. he should have checked d records and asked questions where necessary but instead, he said stealing aint corruption.

Stealing is never the same as corruption, no matter how far Sai Buharis go to make stealing become the same as corruption. Go check the dictionary.

1 Like

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by abbey621(m): 12:12am On Feb 07, 2016
foriz4u:

no sir,

if u ve a child who u know steals meat from d pot n u no its mostly common in every home, isn't it a stupid tin for u to go to ur neighbour's house and say "my child steals meat from d pot pls come help me cut off his Hans".

What you've just described is completely different from the situation! A better analogy would have been: If you had a black child in a white neighborhood and there's been a high case of robberies and even murders by black kids or teens in the neighborhood and your black child complained about being looked at or treated badly in the neighborhood, would you tell your child the truth that some black kids in the neighborhood have given him and other black kids a bad reputation or would you try to pretend and say it's not you my child, the neighborhood is just plain stupid, racist and have no reason to be worried?

Let's call a spade a spade, you don't go to another man's country and start complaining of being treated badly to your president. It's either you cope or come back to your country!
Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:12am On Feb 07, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

At least you have rights to your own opinion..
I guess you are one of the people that managed his campaign, see what people are saying. .

Those who managed Buhari during the campaign shouldnt have abandoned him, the man is NOT marketing Nigeria. He's been terrible .
when I look back and see how far we ve come, I see just hw well our previous leaders ve marketed Nigerians! I see where/what d years of good marketing has gotten us! We can jus wait until 2019 when we will get another good marketer!
Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by daveP(m): 12:13am On Feb 07, 2016
ehissi:

God bless you thoroughly!! I remember the last time Professor Pat Utomi was asked about how he felt about Buhari comments on devaluing the Naira!!

Blood of God, the man of God said Hoohaa (please note, I am paraphrasing) !!

"Mr President should keep quiet; what does he know about economics, he should leave such matters for those who know how to deal with such things............doesn't he know the damage he has already done to the economy when he says: he is not devaluing the Naira? Is it his business to manage it? He should know when to talk and when to keep quiet"!!

If a man with his depth of experience can point that out; then it probably obvious to less experienced folks that Buhari is continually misfiring in the press against the Nations interest!!

Once he just see television, e go dey do like pikin whey see ice-cream. He just like to enter television for the wrong reason.

The guy just dey use mouth dey run this country down from television like a Kardashian!!

I tire Ooh!!

I dunno when eyes needed to be opened will be.

Lets forget partisanship and note the fact that these so called polithiefcians are the same bunch since 1999. Since party started, we've seen 30,000peeps crosscarpet to and fro within decades and we still brag and wantu die on their matter. Smh. The earlier Nigerians wake up to the fact that these guys dont have our interest@heart, the better.

I tire cos its not up to 2weeks or so that a lecturer that 'badmouthed' the president was arrested. If such is the reaction for 'creating a bad public image' then PMB is equally guilty.

Whatever GeJ has done, these lil, silly acts here and there would make him look more like a saint, favourite of two, but no some blind folks would still come here to contest for the longest height attained with their projectiles of stupidity! Its a sorry case.

The painful thing is that the better of the two that can behave and handle press briefings, etc, in person of Prof Yemi Osinbajo, is actually the quiet one of the two.

I recall when the nigerians in diaspora had some issues, Abike Dabiri was delegated and the media didnt carry it as news until +ve result came out of that meeting. This 'i wana do it all' mentality is extremely too much for Pmb's age.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 12:16am On Feb 07, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
when I look back and see how far we ve come, I see just hw well our previous leaders ve marketed Nigerians! I see where/what d years of good marketing has gotten us! We can jus wait until 2019 when we will get another good marketer!

OK..
Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by dragonking2: 12:17am On Feb 07, 2016
flokii:

Nigerians are not just sincere..

we like shying away from d truth instead of sensitizing & addressing d issue... that's why we are where we are today

we all are saints..
Are you a criminal? Simply answer with a Yes or No.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by mikolo80: 12:18am On Feb 07, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

Continue waiting for my explanation.. ..i will soon be tired.. then you realize we are faceless and that anything goes here ...
no wahala, I enlightened one ignorance and yet you refuse to illuminate mine
Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by mikolo80: 12:18am On Feb 07, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:

no wahala, I enlightened one ignorance and yet you refuse to illuminate mine ,a bit selfish and one sided don't you think
Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by dragonking2: 12:19am On Feb 07, 2016
demolinka:
Nigerians sha! Everyday IBO and Yoruba online warriors be throwing vicious blows @ each other, now your president tells it as it is, una dey curse am. #whatdowereallywant
Are you a criminal? Just answer with a simple Yes or No.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by LastProphet: 12:20am On Feb 07, 2016
foriz4u:

no sir,

does your neighbor already know your child is a thief? if your neighbors already know that then you have a chance of being taken seriously if you don't insult their intelligence by saying your child is a saint. there is nothing buhari has said that isn't already public knowledge in the UK. its like asking Putin to deny that Russian mobsters exist, only a silly set of people with flat skulls from one part of Nigeria expect that to make sense
Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by mikolo80: 12:20am On Feb 07, 2016
xpertise:

And is ok to criticise or querry any Nigerians who goes seeking for greener pastures abroad. And with all these ur excuses for him, isn't that the reason why we voted for him??
by all means seek ''greener '' pastures, but don't blind others to the opportunities at home.
Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by daveP(m): 12:23am On Feb 07, 2016
And come to think of it, this is the very UK that Nigerian students broke, smashed records in educational institutes across the country. From 13year old girl to 21yearold guy , etc. And now the foremost leader of where these excellent performers, genius comes from actually travels to come paint an image that no tipex can blot.

Its not about whether he lied or not.

Hey trash, GarbageCity awaits you!

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Lagos Food Relief Distributes Food In Parts Of Lagos (Pictures) / Ayodele Fayose Asks Atiku To Accept Defeat, Return To Dubai / Asari Dokubo Disassociates Self From Tweet Attributed To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.