Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

#IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad (58619 Views)

PDP Suspends Ifeanyi Ubah Over His "Disparaging & Unfounded Allegations" / Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) / Jonatthan Response To Buhari's Disparaging Remark On Nigerian's Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by discusant: 5:39am On Feb 07, 2016
sameer1212:
Keep quiet there. What do you know? Where have you been? The bitter truth is,Nigeria has a bad image in many western countries.

So a Nigerian President Buhari has to go abroad and further project that bad image of Nigeria - in the name of telling the truth?

Late Yar'Adua as president set out billions of Naira through late Dora Akunyili's office to rebrand Nigeria and its image abroad.

Anyway, the Sai Buharis of Nigeria reason from the nyash.

4 Likes

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by luvinhubby(m): 5:43am On Feb 07, 2016
LastProphet:

yes with capital Y! there is only one tribe in Nigeria that is not aware of that and the rest know them. shameless tribe seeking to have a country
Sense is not scarce, get some fast.

1 Like

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by montelota: 6:19am On Feb 07, 2016
Mr Buhari supporter/ writer please learn how to compose with a good English
sameer1212:
No mind them. Don't tell me you don't know people complaining All these kids you see ranting on social media has not ever step out of their village talk less of what's going on out side Nigeria. The president spoke the bitter truth. They should stop doing drug trafficking,human trafficking and other silly things that bring shame to the country simple.

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by tinktanker: 6:21am On Feb 07, 2016
sameer1212:
@op, Just say Igbos/WAILERS ranting nonsense on social media. The president didn't lie,he just spoke the bitter truth.

God bless Nigeria.

*Before you quote me,make sure you've ever crossed your village*
*oolishness is bound in ur family. Dat I can c.

1 Like

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by tinktanker: 6:24am On Feb 07, 2016
Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by linusbnn(m): 6:26am On Feb 07, 2016
sameer1212:
Keep quiet there. What do you know? Where have you been? The bitter truth is,Nigeria has a bad image in many western countries.

Must he be the one to say it? Why not allow the international community to worry abt that. You don't knw the implications of that statement

1 Like

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by preselect(m): 6:30am On Feb 07, 2016
[size=18pt]this is what happens when an 1DIOT is elected as the leader of a nation.[/size]

#Pres1diotOfTheUnfortunateRepublicOfNigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by tsdarkside(m): 6:47am On Feb 07, 2016
preselect:
[size=18pt]this is what happens when an 1DIOT is elected as the leader of a nation.[/size]

#Pres1diotOfTheUnfortunateRepublicOfNigeria

stop doing crimes abroad.......the problem is,the numbers of criminal nigerians overweighs the numbers of the hard working ones....

and that is a fact!!!....

if we have to shame you before your enemies,to bring you back to your senses,,,then, so be it!!!... angry angry angry

btw...the western nations think,all blacks are criminals anyways...they just put a name to it....nigeria......
Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by Badmus122(m): 6:50am On Feb 07, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][left][/left][i][/i]pls can someone help to remind bUuhari the qualities of good leader
most important ant of it is dat he must be tollerrant
[b]pls can someone help to remind bUuhari the qualities of good leader
[/b]pls can someone help to remind bUuhari the qualities of good leader
Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by luvinhubby(m): 6:53am On Feb 07, 2016
tsdarkside:

stop doing crimes abroad.......the problem is,the numbers of criminal nigerians overweighs the numbers of the hard working ones....

if we have to shame you before your enemies,t
o bring you back to your senses,,,then, so be it!!!... angry angry angry

btw...the western nations think,all blacks are criminals anyways...they just put a name to it....nigeria......

Stop talking THRASH !

Where is your statistics ?
Do you know there more Indian, Polish, Lithuania & Jamaican prisoners in U.K than Nigerians?
Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by prettytasha(f): 6:54am On Feb 07, 2016
He just said the plain truth ...if u travel abroad you will know Nigerians are being stigmatized due to the crime committed by some bad eggs ..and did I just read where someone said Nigerians are honest ppl ? And the corruption rate is so high in Nigeria ? And top yahoo boys in Malaysia are Nigerians ? Pls tell urself d truth abeg
Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by chiwondoski: 6:55am On Feb 07, 2016
;Dshaa una say education no matter ;Dshaa una say education no matter
Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by tsdarkside(m): 7:00am On Feb 07, 2016
luvinhubby:

Stop talking THRASH !

Where is your statistics ?

didnt you noticed that a lot of women were defending what buhari said on this thread??...

thats the best statistics.....

if even your mother,dont defend you,what does this says about you??...

i can provide prove,,,...they are all over the internet!!!..... angry angry angry

sooo,,what are youuuu thrashing about??...
Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 07, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
my brother there are some pple who, as a mata of principle, don't lie! I, personally don't lie in my conscious state! Thanks
Lol.. buuh u are not buhari naw
Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by luvinhubby(m): 7:03am On Feb 07, 2016
tsdarkside:

didnt you noticed that a lot of women were defending what buhari said on this thread??...

thats the best statistics.....

if even your mother,dont defend you,what does this says about you??...

i can provide prove,,,...they are all over the internet!!!..... angry angry angry

sooo,,what are youuuu thrashing about??...
So because women defended Buhari makes his statement right?

1 Like

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by tsdarkside(m): 7:08am On Feb 07, 2016
luvinhubby:

So because women defended Buhari makes his statement right?

yes...because women thing different than men...women think progressiv...

i know my self its true what buhari said...

btw....the western world told buhari this too......

soooo....buhari did nothing wrong.....

stop doing crimes,if you want a good image!!!...
Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by luvinhubby(m): 7:14am On Feb 07, 2016
tsdarkside:

yes...because women thing different than men...women think progressiv...

i know my self its true what buhari said...

btw....the western world told buhari this too......

soooo....buhari did nothing wrong.....

stop doing crimes,if you want a good image!!!...
If you & yours do crime, i don't, my president should not call criminals because not all are.
Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by dunlie: 7:15am On Feb 07, 2016
sameer1212:
My problem with you and your likes is, you know nothing about western countries. Dude if you don't know,there are many Nigerians in western countries prisons. BTW,why am I even wasting my time with some who's life is full of sadness

yours is full of hate and bitterness. Sometimes ponder before you write jargons. I hate it when i.doits like your who clam more of western slaves come on this forum to show your stupidity. Is western countries not ruled by law. if you break the law you go to prison irrespective of who you are and where you come from. Are Nigerians different?

You so much love Nigeria, and knew less, but more of a western countries with no regard for your shi.tty ass.

1 Like

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by ksnowbaba: 7:17am On Feb 07, 2016
Chai!! Donald Trump go finish us again if him hear dis one from our Mr. President lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by dunlie: 7:20am On Feb 07, 2016
tsdarkside:

if we have to shame you before your enemies,to bring you back to your senses,,,then, so be it!!!... angry angry angry

(Last paragraph) That's the point. SIMPLE!!!!!!
Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by tsdarkside(m): 7:20am On Feb 07, 2016
luvinhubby:

If you & yours do crime, i don't, my president should not call criminals because not all are.

thats the problem...i know too,their are many hard-working nigerians out there...i communicate with them all the time...

i always advise them to dont start with crime to make quick-quick money.....

this is the problem we nigerians have,,,everything must be quick-quick......

any nigerian that you know abroad,always advice them to dont start with crimes,,,be a good example......

we can help each other to win,or abuse each other and loose...

your choice....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by Ismukha: 7:22am On Feb 07, 2016
It's shameful for someone like Mr. Ben Bruce wash our President with insults for saying a bitter truth. If other countries are corrupt does that means we should follow the same?

As a leader, I advice you should be mindful of your statement. I wonderful the type of governance people will get from you if you were to be Nigerian President.

Instead of you to mind your business and support government to formulate policies that will bring better life to common man.

Know that if you insult someone today, tomorrow may be your turn. As the said; what goes around must surely comes around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by ImpactWorld(m): 7:25am On Feb 07, 2016
Buhari is everything wrong with a leader.

Such a shame!

This is the worst time to be a Nigerian

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by Seun360(m): 7:27am On Feb 07, 2016
PMB no lie, most Nigerians are corrupt.
Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by babajero(m): 7:28am On Feb 07, 2016
sameer1212:
@op, Just say Igbos/WAILERS ranting nonsense on social media. The president didn't lie,he just spoke the bitter truth.

God bless Nigeria.

*Before you quote me,make sure you've ever crossed your village*
Just imagine how naïve you are, a question for you, though you are a thief how many times has your father come out to say it?

6 Likes

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by tsdarkside(m): 7:33am On Feb 07, 2016
babajero:
Just imagine how naïve you are, a question for you, though you are a thief how many times has your father come out to say it?

from my view,buhari did nothing wrong...are the nigerians abroad,not nigerians too??...

your father is telling you to stop your bad habits,and you are abusing your father back...

na koboko whips you will get.....
Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by wirinet(m): 7:40am On Feb 07, 2016
Nigeria is the epitome of Hypocrisy, the same people shouting "Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal " are the same people supporting anybody accused of being a criminal. They are the ones protesting the arrest and detention of Dasuki, Dokpesi, the NIMASA boss, Metuh, etc. Anybody acussed of being a criminal automatically becomes their hero.

The same " Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal " Ben"almighty" Bruce had never condemned criminality, he had never tweeted about the alleged $2.1 billion arms saga by Dasuki, he had not commented on any of the alleged massive corruption that happened under the administration of his brother. Instead he is scanning every statement and action with of Buhari for tweeting.

Any successful Nigeria abroad can understand Buhari's statement, Nigeria and Nigerians have to work hard at improving their image instead of hiding their heads in the same and pretending all is well. I have very successful friends (Nigerians) who tell me that they do not associate with fellow Nigerians because of the terrible drug and 419 reputation Nigerians have in the US.

We should start learning to tell ourselves the truth. The first step to solving a problem is accepting there is a problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad by uzolexis(f): 7:43am On Feb 07, 2016
prettytasha:
He just said the plain truth ...if u travel abroad you will know Nigerians are being stigmatized due to the crime committed by some bad eggs ..and did I just read where someone said Nigerians are honest ppl ? And the corruption rate is so high in Nigeria ? And top yahoo boys in Malaysia are Nigerians ? Pls tell urself d truth abeg

He is not suppposed to say the plain truth,he is supposed to be diplomatic. He is our president for crying out loud,if other pple speak ill about Nigerians our president should not. A father does not go about telling pple his son is evil even if it is true,he tries to defend his son in public and admonish him in private.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) / Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.