Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (38451 Views)

My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls / I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! / What Does It Mean When A Random Guy Says I Appreciate You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by oluwasegun007(m): 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
I no diz question is for ladies, but my own contribution is dat the way you dress will determine how you'll be addressed....
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by oodua1stson: 11:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
That's a no no for me no matter how good looking he appears...
I would never give him attention..

And the zombies quoting me to spew trash..my humble choice smiley don't kill yourself over it. kiss kiss
Hmmmmmm pinnocchio
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Sookul: 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
Please enough of Laveda. Laveda I'm sorry but more attention denied. On the flip side this is a thread for ladies, how come guys everywhere? Or are they shemales cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Littleangel1(f): 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
hmmmmmmm! so far he is good loookig y won't I stop... ? .
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by lordtony27(m): 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
D last tin I will do is woo random galz on d street,am too busy makin money.nd besidez u cnt meet real women on d street except 4 all dis chewin gum galz who fink all guyz care abt re dere azz datz is full of sh1t nd dere saggy b00bz,doz tinz dnt nd cn neva freak me...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by samchem(m): 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Very limited.
I tire ooo...well na forming

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
'All guys'
So yes, even Dbanj.
Ki ni eleyi n'so l'enu undecided no be sey u fine sef... abeg swerve one side

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Emodeee: 11:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
berryblake:
They'd be like sssss come here
and I'd be like this one put jazz for mouth
They're sooo annoying + guyz it ain't proper

Ace, come here. You pretty, see your yansh like nicky minaj's. Come make we yarn.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by terrymason(m): 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
Naive? If he didn't miss his way, or looking for direction...or just wanna ask a question which I'm not sure I'll attend to, then what else?
calm down miss! To make new friends is not a crime!!
Their is a saying that goes like this "Listen to all advice, either good,bad or ugly, the one which best suit you is what you go with...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
terrymason:
calm down miss! To make new friends is not a crime!!
Their is a saying that goes like this "Listen to all advice, either good,bad or ugly, the one which best suit you is what you go with...
Uhmm okay..noted! smiley
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by ThePeacemaker(m): 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
undecidedSee as I dey L shocked shocked K day one wey call her self

LAVEDA

Forming redefined
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by daewoorazer(m): 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
Yeye...na so i dey waka along one street, one yelow gal dey my front...naxo one guy bn dey call hin oda guy(u knw hw dem dey take squeeze mouth call dog)....naxo ds gal go dey ask 'ar u calling me'?

Naxo i luk am wel...cum realise she z wel ova 30....

I dey pity dat guy wey dey sweat dey advice, him no knw say na time dey advice best

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
Irelokeh:
I know this must be a really familiar question but we all know those shy guys that find everything wrong and scary in walking up to a lady he has never met before and expressing his feelings,so ladies what do you think? Do you appreciate a guy wooing you even though you never met before.
so people still WOO WOMEN on the street?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by olac21(m): 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
butanep:

Check your profile and pic and ran out...

Sorry I won't woo a lady like you in the street. Na fall hand to me jare
you should appreciate guyz that do...

No offence, just speaking my mind.
Wicked!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by olac21(m): 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
butanep:

Check your profile and pic and ran out...

Sorry I won't woo a lady like you in the street. Na fall hand to me jare
you should appreciate guyz that do...

No offence, just speaking my mind.
Wicked!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by chesterlee(m): 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
octopusfreaky:
If he is cute,why not I would gladly answer him

Hmm...Really?

Would you answer me? grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Oluwasogo14: 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
Laveda:
'All guys' So yes, even Dbanj.
you are on a long thing.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by reallest(f): 11:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
I would attend to him in a polite way, it's a matter of yes or no.theirs no big deal there

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
oluwasegun007:
I no diz question is for ladies, but my own contribution is dat the way you dress will determine how you'll be addressed....
only in Africa!

because we put more emphasis on materialism and that is affecting US.

so for you to woo a lady in the street, you must dress like a pastor or like a working class someone before she will even yield to you!

hmmmmmm! we will always be seen as that cave men because of this MENTALITY.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by druxy(m): 11:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
shaiii...wat can a shy guy like me say to this oooo...
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
reallest:
I would attend to him in a polite way, it's a matter of yes or no.theirs no big deal there
Smart girl... I like you ... please reply smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by tosyne2much(m): 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
Me dey always chase ladies on the street ooooo, be ye JSS1 or JSS2 student, I don't care

I am responsible for what I post so nobody should quote me cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by tosyne2much(m): 12:01am On Feb 07, 2016
flokii:
here to read comments...

girls wey never hear whisper bfor sef go wan.contribute... issokay
All these below average looking ladies go wan dey form. Make we just dey look sha cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by tosyne2much(m): 12:06am On Feb 07, 2016
toyeanlawlah:
my own na 'manner of approach'
some guys will call u in a way d@ na ur stomach go 1st dey react....... inu maa bi mi ehn.........
there z notn bad in makn new fwends if d guy approaches me well..... especially a cute 1( I mean, who no wnt beta)
but my own z, plz dress well & approach me using ya No.6 abeg......lobatan
#BFF
Inu maa bi eh abi ? cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 07, 2016
I used to have reservations but I decided to be cool one day 4years ago and I haven't had any regrets. He's the best thing that ever happened to me.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by butanep(m): 12:11am On Feb 07, 2016
olac21:

Wicked!

That's the fact...

Some ladies will just come online forming Beyonce whereas no level for them in reality.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Fkhalifa(m): 12:12am On Feb 07, 2016
Guys and the way the quoting the laveda girl up and down.. .woman wrapper everywhere

Not all they say here is for real,just read and ignore
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Wize1: 12:14am On Feb 07, 2016
Achilles2:
[color=#006600][/color]

If you are the person in your dp then i suggest you start giving some of those guys at least a chance to express themselves

judging from your dp your options are very limited

Lmao!!! I desperately was waiting for someone to hit the nail on the head.. Jeez! Some of these teenagers can be way ahead of themselves. See all the wash wey she don spit only for me to see the profile pic swallow spit. Guess thats what happens when U start believing in ur own hype.

Imagine "not even Dbanj". Ok o. Some of your stars and role models sef don turn baby mama under the influence of some well laid down game. grin Oshisko!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Ayauche(f): 12:15am On Feb 07, 2016
Na where he for woo u b4? For ur papa house? So if someone u dnt knw admires and likes u, he will start asking for directions to ur house just to come woo u? Girls being lying since 1706.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by ninovandross(m): 12:19am On Feb 07, 2016
na wa oh, me still dey woo d wooable ones for my area, so far I never been get turned down
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by holluwai(m): 12:26am On Feb 07, 2016
Oya gbayii omo toh rewa wink

toyeanlawlah:
my own na 'manner of approach'
some guys will call u in a way d@ na ur stomach go 1st dey react....... inu maa bi mi ehn.........
there z notn bad in makn new fwends if d guy approaches me well..... especially a cute 1( I mean, who no wnt beta)
but my own z, plz dress well & approach me using ya No.6 abeg......lobatan
#BFF
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by LastProphet: 12:41am On Feb 07, 2016
no responsible matured man does that and only teenage girls or those still thinking they are teens will take such a guy serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / 7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.