Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (38537 Views)

My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls / I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! / What Does It Mean When A Random Guy Says I Appreciate You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 8:27am On Feb 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Woke up to 30mentions cry
These guys are indeed pained grin grin

cool
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 07, 2016
[quote author=Laveda post=42683992]That's a no no for me no matter how good looking he appears...
I would never give him attention..

The pastor that will pray for you when you are 42 is around the corner ..
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Mr3loader: 8:34am On Feb 07, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Abeg make we hear joor! :PAbeg make we hear joor!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by pikkasso(m): 8:36am On Feb 07, 2016
Thats a lie from the pit of hell, u go melt when u see am, no come dey form principle lady...ah just hope and pray u no go dey like doze women wey dey go redeem after 39yrs to pray for anyhow husband...change ur ways!
Laveda:
'All guys'
So yes, even Dbanj.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 8:37am On Feb 07, 2016
pikkasso:
Thats a lie from the pit of hell, u go melt when u see am, no come dey form principle lady...ah just hope and pray u no go dey like doze women wey dey go redeem after 39yrs to pray for anyhow husband...change ur ways!
grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by ourchoice(m): 8:38am On Feb 07, 2016
slytubadth:

Oh pls! Just shut it!
Mistake number 1: Never ask a black girl, can u do this with a guy Of course she will lie, saying she can never do this for a guy, or that with a guy...but in reality, she will do worse...so stop judging a woman by what she says but judge her by what she does because women say A and do B alwayssmiley
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 8:39am On Feb 07, 2016
bodyloveghetto:

I won't ask you out, probably just a little intro in a decent manner and wait for another day to ask you out smiley.

i'll introduce myself the first time, i'm sure you would recognize me second and third to pay attention to me asking you out.
Huh? Nice grin
The comments here are damn funny. cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by vroom(m): 8:39am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:
It's just something I don't accept..
Imagine walking on the road and one guy just stops me like that? undecided what for? I don't like it..if you want directions fine I'll help if I can but asking me out?
No mehn

My dear,something will always ignite something, @least he will have to stop u first, weather for directions or for he bottom line is that u have to give the first attention, try and change that mentality,u might think ur God ordained hubby must come to u in Royce Ross, its a good vission,but what if he has flat tire down the road and need to work down to buy card or pick a cab down to his destination and then sight u?, moral lesson,give that first attention. It's no problem war,its either I do,or NOt
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Laveda(f): 8:44am On Feb 07, 2016
vroom:

My dear,something will always ignite something, @least he will have to stop u first, weather for directions or for he bottom line is that u have to give the first attention, try and change that mentality,u might think ur God ordained hubby must come to u in Royce Ross, its a good vission,but what if he has flat tire down the road and need to work down to buy card or pick a cab down to his destination and then sight u?, moral lesson,give that first attention. It's no problem war,its either I do,or NOt
Okay..Noted!! grin
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by slytubadth(m): 8:45am On Feb 07, 2016
ourchoice:
Mistake number 1: Never ask a black girl, can u do this with a guy Of course she will lie, saying she can never do this for a guy, or that with a guy...but in reality, she will do worse...so stop judging a woman by what she says but judge her by what she does because women say A and do B alwayssmiley

Thanks bro! Don't mind them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by ourchoice(m): 8:46am On Feb 07, 2016
vroom:

Stop telling her to change her ways, which ways She's just telling cheap online lies to make her appear like a strict girl.

Never u take what a girl says about guys, always pay attention to what she does with guys rather than what she says because girls always say what they wish to do but end up doing the opposite of what they wish to do.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by frleopardo: 9:01am On Feb 07, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
Nope..I don't think it's "lying." Such assertion is made when one allows narcissism to inebriate juvenility

it unequivocally gives birth to egotistical imagination that can all times command consistent series of self illussive megalomania, which gets serviced by constant inculcation of flattering and pet words from glorified woman wrapper's

A quick glance on this thread will butress my submission.
[/size]
you meant to say surmission not submission. Next time know your diction.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 07, 2016
I feel like calling the police.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by frleopardo: 9:05am On Feb 07, 2016
pettyberry:
hi guys am new here and need help on how to roll pls
you want to know how we roll? First of all upload your pics let see how beautiful you are.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:
grin grin grin grin grin

Woke up to 30mentions cry
These guys are indeed pained grin grin

cool
they are telling you fact...be forming hard to get...until when you are 40 and your parents put you on olx angry
#nohardfeelingstho wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by captainmuyi(m): 9:43am On Feb 07, 2016
Am just read people reply's and I find it funny
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by jelal007(m): 9:49am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:
That's a no no for me no matter how good looking he appears...

And the zombies quoting me to spew trash..my humble choice smiley don't kill yourself over it. kiss kiss
Hypocrisy is when u look like a vampire and then call som1 else zombie. See dis ugly thing saying no matter how good he looks; 4 ur small plastic mind.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 07, 2016
reallest:

Just like I liked u
Ha! I really don't get you but at least we can start from being friends smiley
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Poseidon000: 10:13am On Feb 07, 2016
frleopardo:
you meant to say surmission not submission. Next time know your diction.
[size=13pt][b]
Before you correct Cyprus, make sure you are discern on the suppose flaw you're trying to point out.

I do not speak what I don't know, neither do I care what you or anyone thinks, but for the sake of others who you may be misleading, I decided to dignify you with a response to help liberate you from the paradise of lexical mediocrity which you wallow.

Now to your fallacious construe:-

Let me break it down to your cerebral capacity,since it is overt that you have infinitesimal comprehension capacity.

Surmission: this an idea or opinion based on insufficiently conclusive evidence.

Submission: presenting a proposal, consideration or judgement. Literally; giving something for a decision to be made.

I made an assertion in form of a proposal and even referred her to this thread with evidence to butress my submission.
Now, how does this amount to
surmission?..frleopado abi na wetin be your name

did you even cross-check the hogwash you spew?..huh!

Trying to point out flaws where there's none, will not make you look intelligent.

The only flaw I'm guilty of, is "typo" cos I type fast, aside from that, you have no case.
[/b][/size]
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 07, 2016
pettyberry:
hi guys am new here and need help on how to roll pls
What help do you need dear smiley
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by DonBenny77(m): 10:34am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:

And the zombies quoting me to spew trash..my humble choice smiley don't kill yourself over it. kiss kiss

wow! one of a kind stand-out lady.....if u r actually a doer of wat u say
I must love u......Respect!!
i tell 'em people sensible ladies still exist
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Oahray: 10:39am On Feb 07, 2016
jelal007:
Hypocrisy is when u look like a vampire and then call som1 else zombie. See dis ugly thing saying no matter how good he looks; 4 ur small plastic mind.
lmao! That's harsh bro. She probably isn't as ugly as you claim. I'm sure she has beautiful sides we haven't seen... Yet smiley
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Zellie: 10:45am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:
Is he not a guy too?
What makes him different from the others?
oh pleeease!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by NemzySeries(m): 10:57am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda kon dey go, ur market don ova sell here
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by toyeanlawlah(f): 11:04am On Feb 07, 2016
holluwai:
Oya gbayii omo toh rewa wink

awwwwnnnnnn..... am blushn black........ u cnt c it coz of ma color.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by doyinisaac(m): 11:20am On Feb 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin this thread is funny....guys do you usually observe that in Lagos most average or ugly girls are the ones that form most.....

so I was not surprised when I checked laveda profile....it is nothing new....
after using her makeup to turn her face to rainbow she just look average and just there.her b*reast be like ....grin

pretty girls are now easy to get in Lagos while the ugly ones are the ones that form a lot....what an irony....I observed that mature ladies do not have time to form....and maturity is not just about age...
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by mastermind1759(m): 11:31am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:

na ppl lik una dey fall 4 crippled anonymous guy on fb..
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by seangy4konji: 11:39am On Feb 07, 2016
Lol. It's the ones who are ugly and sweating about to buy gala and lacasera will be saying nono for me. Fine girls with or without no ride still hear what a cute guy wants to say.

Illiterates.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by frleopardo: 11:46am On Feb 07, 2016
Poseidon000:

[size=13pt][b]
Before you correct Cyprus, make sure you are discern on the suppose flaw you're trying to point out.
I do not speak what I don't know, neither do I care what you or anyone thinks, but for the sake of others who you may be misleading, I decided to dignify you with a response to help liberate you from the paradise of lexical mediocrity which you wallow.
Now to your fallacious construe:-
Let me break it down to your cerebral capacity,since it is overt that you have infinitesimal comprehension capacity.
Surmission: this an idea or opinion based on insufficiently conclusive evidence.
Submission: presenting a proposal, consideration or judgement. Literally; giving something for a decision to be made.
I made an assertion in form of a proposal and even referred her to this thread with evidence to butress my submission.
Now, how does this amount to
surmission?..frleopado abi na wetin be your name
did you even cross-check the hogwash you spew?..huh!
Trying to point out flaws where there's none, will not make you look intelligent.
The only flaw I'm guilty of, is "typo" cos I type fast, aside from that, you have no case.
[/b][/size]
.Guy why don't you accept your mistake and move on. From the quote below you 'think' which is just an idea or opinion (surmise)which is yet to be accepted or verified as the best idea . Then you went ahead to refer him to something as a proof to butress i.e boost your opinion(surmise) as the all-accepted or the best idea. You talk about submitting as if someone gave you an assignment to submit.
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
Nope..I don't think it's "lying." Such assertion is made when one allows narcissism to inebriate juvenility

A quick glance on this thread will butress my submission.
[/size]
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by dejavuh0007(m): 11:47am On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:
'All guys'
So yes, even Dbanj.
kai c forming. u wey b say if u c dbang frm afar u go even collapse not to talk of wen he come near u.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 07, 2016
octopusfreaky:
If he is cute,why not I would gladly answer him
I try to check maybe u are cute, but unfortunately there is no DP only an avatar..
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Dminister(m): 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:
That's a yes yes for me no matter how bad looking he appears...
I would give him attention..

Hmmmmm honesty pays!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day / Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / How To Approach A Girl For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.