Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (38565 Views)

My Gf Posted A Picture With A Random Guy On Facebook-advice Pls / I Want To Go On A Date With A Random Guy Here!! / What Does It Mean When A Random Guy Says I Appreciate You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Chicagoesontop: 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:
'All guys'
So yes, even Dbanj.

See your mouth while you are saying, even d;banj. as if you have not been seeing him in your dreams all this while, i know say wherever you dey now you are doing confession .. O Lord, please i do not mean it when i said dbanj !! Receive SENSE !
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Akious2k2(m): 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
That kind of woo get as e be.
I'm just curious 2 know as d thing be? Provided he's presentable & matured
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by lacasera14(m): 6:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
Like seriously? Than is page 8 and we are still quoting this girl called laveda, free her jor she has a divergent view which is her entitlement. Btw : you guys just made her popular almost everyone quoted her i come de pity the girl sef.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Desciple: 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ok na! Confirm
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Julietcutie(f): 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:
And guys are just killing themselves over my comment grin
lol because they are guilty of stopping girls walking by ...
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Olaoluwa66(m): 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
Guys how far nah, una sha don make this girl popular for nothing. Smh. She was just saying her own and you all are bashing her. Make una free this Babe. @ Laveda. Thumbs up.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by deebrain(m): 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
Thank heavens for some real ladies here.

Some ladies are just fake and confused!

WHAT DO YOU REALLY WANT?

He is shy and does not have courage to approach you when he met you at the street=He is not "man enough".

He is heavily balled and dares to meet you on the street the instant he notices you=He is weird, and too forward. Not your type of guy.

Haba....

Better relocate to US or Southern Mexico and marry those guys you watch on telemundo!

Nonsense.

angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by axiliborha(f): 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
vault:

seriously you better stop that mentality....... the way you hope to meet your soulmate might not even happen...

at least pay attention, then if you're not feeling it, ignore
so that he will feel important abi..because of that importance I no go give am....especially does that their mouth dey smell...yuck!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by LieDetector(m): 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
Laveda:

You know you sound stupîd right?
Do I need to look like Kim before I know what I want?
If you don't have a choice I have please cheesy tongue
I'm stupîd apparently because I told you the truth you wouldn't have loved to hear. Peruse my earlier post and you'd see how I made my submission/assertion devoid of any form of insult. Now you my friend are more stupîd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by zeyney(f): 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
DonBenny77:

wow! one of a kind stand-out lady.....if u r actually a doer of wat u say
I must love u......Respect!!
i tell 'em people sensible ladies still exist
ur also one of a kind.very mature I must say.on like so many kids i find on did trend
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by EddyWorld(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
That kind of woo get as e be.

How? There's no definite place for one to discover love; sometimes they actually happen in awkward and unexpected places...
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
octopusfreaky:
i checked yours now and no pix..
am not d one looking for fine fine girls around, so am not looking down on any body's appearance, you did.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
Twaci:
More Hectors?! cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are joking right? undecided

Hehe.
I was indeed impressed.

Tired of mannerless guys on NL.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by LieDetector(m): 5:54am On Feb 08, 2016
MarieSucre:

What is "hard to get" about that choice na. What is so hard to understand that she has her preferences? Why can't you just respect that?

Why are you guys even confused? Team she us no classy. Team she agrees for any guy in the street. Team she jumps into random cars. suddenly; Team Hard to get. God abeg o.
never knew Laveda's got a PA on Nairaland. Hope you're enjoying your job.... "sucre"
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 08, 2016
Depends on what he looks like.

*in misspicy 's voice* think before u quote me o!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by misspicy(f): 7:10am On Feb 08, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Depends on what he looks like.
*in misspicy 's voice* think before u quote me o!
LMAO grin lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by kuchikau: 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2016
MarieSucre:

Your friend is a gay prostitute?? That's interesting.

Disvirgined bitch...
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by kings11ng(m): 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
Julietcutie:

lol because they are guilty of stopping girls walking by ...
actually we are just advising her like we would our younger sister.. so she won't end up an old bitter spinster cos of this prima Donna attitude
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Julietcutie(f): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
kings11ng:

actually we are just advising her like we would our younger sister.. so she won't end up an old bitter spinster cos of this prima Donna attitude
ok o but ignoring guys who stop gals walking by doesnt mean she would end up a spinster
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Jarexxx(m): 7:15am On Feb 09, 2016
Lots of fake people ehn.....Who knows where they met or will meet their partner.It's not a must to get married sha
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by MarieSucre(f): 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
LieDetector:
never knew Laveda's got a PA on Nairaland. Hope you're enjoying your job.... "sucre"

Stop being intentionally ignorant. The end!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by MarieSucre(f): 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
kings11ng:

So she should answer every Tom, Dick and Harry on the street? who them help?? She will now end up a young battered and broken dam. pls let her with her choice. Guys who are not "street toasters" will see her.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by MarieSucre(f): 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
kuchikau:

Disvirgined bitch...

hehehehehe
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by MarieSucre(f): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
kuchikau:
Disvirgined bitch...
Oh you're the gay prostitute?? My apologies.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by kuchikau: 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
MarieSucre:

Oh you're the gay prostitute?? My apologies.
Tell ur retard father... My apologise tho
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
So many kids on NL. Must everything result in e-fights? You guys have no chill undecided
You boys think men don't approach girls on the street out of fear? Ridiculous. Let me explain it like this, imagine you've walked quite some distance under the hot sun on a dusty road. You're exhausted from work and you just want to get home, take a bath and put something in your stomach before going to church (or whatever plans you may have). Now a chick comes out of nowhere and goes all "ssssss, bross excuse me." Then she starts beating about the bush, talking about how you look familiar and asking if you have a brother in school. You can feel the irritation welling up in you as you try to get rid of the pest, but she stubbornly evades all your hints and attempts to escape. Well that's how ladies feel when you harass them on the street. I assume majority of you claiming that's the only avenue to meet ladies are students still living in your father's house.
Grown men interact with ladies in a relaxed atmosphere, not under the hot sun. To begin with, asking a stranger out on a date is just plain silly. If you somehow get talking with a lady at a bar or lounge and you guys bond, then by all means ask for her digits. I'd expect a sane man to cultivate a relationship with a lady, then after a few days of interaction, if he discovers he really likes her, maybe ask her out on a date.
I'm talking about mature men here. As far as I'm aware, its only immature miscreants/juvenile delinquents that hang around street corners, making catcalls and harassing any woman that passes by.
Well, different strokes for different folks I guess. If you want to continue begging girls for their contacts on the streets or in buses, then be my guest. Just know that girls ridicule such guys. That's right, they go home and tell their roommates/friends how one mumu was pestering them on the road like say e never see woman before cool
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by MarieSucre(f): 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
kuchikau:
Tell ur retard father... My apologise tho

Wait... you mean your father is the gay prostitute? Then who the hell gave birth to you?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by kuchikau: 5:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
MarieSucre:

Wait... you mean your father is the gay prostitute? Then who the hell gave birth to you?

You re a Waste of sperm.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by MarieSucre(f): 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
kuchikau:
You re a Waste of sperm.
Oh now I understand. You drink sperm for a living. So you're gay. Gotcha!
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by lilliesboy(m): 3:24am On Jul 06, 2017
GoldenJAT:
naso u go carry miss ur potential hubby... Amend ur way..
No mind her, na so many of dem dey sabi claim but go end up dating/marrying the wrong men just because the men woo dem with motor.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
Irelokeh:
I know this must be a really familiar question but we all know those shy guys that find everything wrong and scary in walking up to a lady he has never met before and expressing his feelings,so ladies what do you think? Do you appreciate a guy wooing you even though you never met before.

I will be very nice, enjoy your company till I get to my destination and then refuse giving you my number. The key thing is enjoy your youth, I can't be vexing any how because a random guy finds me attractive.....
Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? by preccy69(f): 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2017
GoldenJAT:
If u carry car,beta!!!!!if u DE Waka, Dem go giv u big fuckup
even if u carry car I would turn ur ass down,hw u woo someone u barely knowonce a guy does dat he loses value bfor me

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day / Siya Kolisi Could Earn Huge On Onlyfans - SA Ladies (PICS) / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.