Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) (51707 Views)

Lady Reveal What Her 10yr Old Bro Did After He Saw Her With Bumshort In The Room / When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. / How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by esonuu(m): 9:18am On Feb 07, 2016
Did she beg 4 a lift? Why d humiliation? Does ur bro have upto 20m in his account? Does he have meaningful investments or he jst got 900k,then ran and bought 1998 model camry,wat if (GOD FORBID), he gets broke again tomorrow and meets this same woman again? Pls tel him to quit acting childish..the truth is,evrybody wants the best,evry woman wants money jst like all guys wants a woman wit big ass,hips,boobs and if their babe lacks doz tins,she faces competition in dat relationshp..sum guls wil pretend they'r ok wit u even if u'r broke but at ur bak,they wil sleep with other guys to get the cash for their needs but some wil break up wit u totally cos they dnt wana settle for less,i prefer doz ones than the ones who wil be wit u in ur state of brokenes & also be shagging arnd jst to pay her bills..pls make una leave the poor gul,she took a decision she thought was best 4 her jst lyk ur bro would do if he finds a woman who has wat dat gul doesnt

6 Likes

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by yaqq: 9:19am On Feb 07, 2016
dhannytoby:
this is just your own perspective, U don't have to call someone else's immature. I concur with what yaqq said, silence is the greatest tool in situations like this
don't mind him, he probably think his bro has revenge, seriously they re both takin d girl serious
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by orakao8: 9:21am On Feb 07, 2016
LOL
Seelurd:

Correct man. Thats exactly what i did to my ex that left me for Yahoo guy. grin. Till date she still dey envy my success and my fiancee to an extent that when she see us coming , she take the next turn
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by babyfaceafrica: 9:23am On Feb 07, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
very silly and myopic of your bro please. So, your bro now thinks she can't still make it because he bought a car first? Hian! Which kain poverty mentality is this? undecided and your bro thinks he cant be grounded tomorrow? Humans sha... you better tell your bro to apologise to that woman. In his best interest. You don't mock people to their face, she didn't come begging you for favours. Smh!
the gal messed up first,why should you enter the car of your ex who she dump cos he has no money then,she aint got no shame at all,that said the guy should have just ignored her and moved on,I guess he is still pissed about her.well both of them are at fault,apologising is not necessary
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Qualer: 9:26am On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
shocked Be gentle with me.

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Arsenate(m): 9:26am On Feb 07, 2016
mypains:
Even though I do not support what the OP'S bro did, that does not give you ladies here the right to take it personal. Abi guilty conscience dey worry una too? grin
yeah all them ladies just posting out of guilty conscience. Bla bla bla bla immature. As if they are usually matured when they be dumping a struggling brother.
Any sort of treatment given to these gold digging hoes is cool by me. cool tongue

3 Likes

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by fireforfire: 9:27am On Feb 07, 2016
vault:

nah... the one you just said is immature...... you have to make it known to her, brag cause that's what girls like that deserve.... silence in cases like that is an act of cowardice not having enough confidence and that will make her talk truce with you
Nothing kills a woman more than Silence. Silence is golden.
Not running ya nouth like a primary skool.child.
Bragiing wil make u look lousy

1 Like

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by orakao8: 9:29am On Feb 07, 2016
HE WILL NEVER APOLOGISE
MsGlobalwonder:
very silly and myopic of your bro please. So, your bro now thinks she can't still make it because he bought a car first? Hian! Which kain poverty mentality is this? undecided and your bro thinks he cant be grounded tomorrow? Humans sha... you better tell your bro to apologise to that woman. In his best interest. You don't mock people to their face, she didn't come begging you for favours. Smh!

1 Like

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by mypains: 9:29am On Feb 07, 2016
Arsenate:
yeah all them ladies just posting out of guilty conscience. Bla bla bla bla immature. As if they are usually matured when they be dumping a struggling brother.
Any sort of treatment given to these gold digging hoes is cool by me. cool tongue
there is a stage in life that you will reach and find out there is nothing special about being revengeful.

Been there done that
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by fireforfire: 9:30am On Feb 07, 2016
vault:

yea... only an ungrateful nigga won't brag about his little achievement
What is it wit u and "bragging"
u must be a Proud person.
Snall small..... wetin u get or wan get wey anoda person no.get?
real big boys dnt make noise...... ask dangote n co
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by yaqq: 9:30am On Feb 07, 2016
esonuu:
Did she beg 4 a lift? Why d humiliation? Does ur bro have upto 20m in his account? Does he have meaningful investments or he jst got 900k,then ran and bought 1998 model camry,wat if (GOD FORBID), he gets broke again tomorrow and meets this same woman again? Pls tel him to quit acting childish..the truth is,evrybody wants the best,evry woman wants money jst like all guys wants a woman wit big ass,hips,boobs and if their babe lacks doz tins,she faces competition in dat relationshp..sum guls wil pretend they'r ok wit u even if u'r broke but at ur bak,they wil sleep with other guys to get the cash for their needs but some wil break up wit u totally cos they dnt wana settle for less,i prefer doz ones than the ones who wil be wit u in ur state of brokenes & also be shagging arnd jst to pay her bills..pls make una leave the poor gul,she took a decision she thought was best 4 her jst lyk ur bro would do if he finds a woman who has wat dat gul doesnt
d funny thing is that he actually went to meet d gurl who was waitn 4 a public transport, jst to av d opportunity 2 blast her because of 1988 car! am jst imagining if d bro got G-wagon 2016, he ll crush her 2 death na! There re both stl tripn 4 gurl

3 Likes

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 07, 2016
Qualer
post=42695403:

wink
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Arsenate(m): 9:33am On Feb 07, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
so what will happen if he doesn't apologize? Let me tell you; NOTHING. gold digging hoes deserve whatever come their ways.

1 Like

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Qualer: 9:37am On Feb 07, 2016

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by tmxme(m): 9:41am On Feb 07, 2016
Karma grin
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 07, 2016
Qualer:
cheesy
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by esonuu(m): 9:48am On Feb 07, 2016
yaqq:
d funny thing is that he actually went to meet d gurl who was waitn 4 a public transport, jst to av d opportunity 2 blast her because of 1988 car! am jst imagining if d bro got G-wagon 2016, he ll crush her 2 death na! There re both stl tripn 4 gurl
tripping na understatement..i doubt if dat tiny light camry stil has a new one(tear rubber),am sure na tokunbo d guy bought or na doz 4th hand use wey no get A.C again(250/300k).if na me,shame go even catch me..he doesnt knw if the gul is dating/married to one senator already,he doesnt knw if d gul already has a car,perhaps decided to go wit commercial bus dat day..dat guy must be frm Anambra..thank God d gul went outta his car,dat shows she has respect 4 herself unlike sum cheap guls who would hav started saying tins lyk "its nt like dat,uche pls dnt talk lyk dis,i didnt dump u,jst wanted to give u space so u can focus,stil luv u and never stpd finking abt u

2 Likes

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by yaqq: 9:52am On Feb 07, 2016
esonuu:
tripping na understatement..i doubt if dat tiny light camry stil has a new one(tear rubber),am sure na tokunbo d guy bought or na doz 4th hand use wey no get A.C again(250/300k).if na me,shame go even catch me..he doesnt knw if the gul is dating/married to one senator already,he doesnt knw if d gul already has a car,perhaps decided to go wit commercial bus dat day..dat guy must be frm Anambra..thank God d gul went outta his car,dat shows she has respect 4 herself unlike sum cheap guls who would hav started saying tins lyk "its nt like dat,uche pls dnt talk lyk dis,i didnt dump u,jst wanted to give u space so u can focus,stil luv u and never stpd finking abt u
Hehehehehehehe! u nailed it

2 Likes

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by ewizard1: 9:55am On Feb 07, 2016
One thing is... there has to be a retaliation, aggressive or not. I detest such kinda ladies.

Ladies like Annie Idibia, etc are good examples... Not the beaches we have nowadays.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by sammychimex(m): 9:56am On Feb 07, 2016
dammytosh:

Awesome perspective.

So the motivators should walk out on you and come back when everytin is fine ?

Well that depends on what kind of friends u have. Ask ur self that girl hanging around when you hammer would she still be in your class? Abi na level don change things?
All am saying is that be the kind of person you want to attract.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Gguy4real: 9:58am On Feb 07, 2016
What your brother did is right and I'm fully in support. Of what he did I like it
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Qualer: 9:59am On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
cheesy

i do sense some level of excitement and interest in this.. grin
will prepare and wait for you on the other side wink
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by silversonuc(m): 10:02am On Feb 07, 2016
vault:

yea... only an ungrateful nigga won't brag about his little achievement
i gv up, foolishners is obviously ur family bizness, brag abt lil achievement u said? R u kidding me, she prolly dumped his ass cos of d kid dt lives in him. Am out
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Aremuagan144(m): 10:03am On Feb 07, 2016
If I be ur brother I first cajole her dat I love her den I go come turn am to sex machine and suprise her by introducing her to my wife dey r all bitches ....

1 Like

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 07, 2016
Qualer:

i do sense some level of excitement and interest in this.. grin
will prepare and wait for you on the other side wink
Haha. grin
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by sammychimex(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2016
Orikinla:
. If she truly loves him, she will bear with him and do her best to assist and support him to succeed. The babes who stood by me when I was still struggling are still my best friends today. And sometimes, I just give them one of my ATM cards whenever they need cash or just use my phone to send them money even at midnight. As long as the temporary broke boyfriend has good prospects of progress and success, it would be foolish to leave him. My godmother contributed more money to her dowry and wedding and her broke husband moved into her flat until he later made it. She stood by the man she loved.

Ur godmother saw a guy with good prospects and supported him. After receiving all those support I believe it changed alot about his prospects. Ladies only follow a man because of what he will become. But guys we love a girl for what she is now. Like I said my female friends have shown me a lot of encouragement and love. I also have good guys as friends but very few maybe 2 or 3 including my only brother.

1 Like

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by kaziblake(f): 10:08am On Feb 07, 2016
esonuu:
You said it all.
Seconded.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by silversonuc(m): 10:09am On Feb 07, 2016
pedrilo:
nt cool for her to hav left him cos of materials tins too, but two wrongs they say dnt make a right. No gender has the monopoly of bn wrong
as much as she truly may hav left him cos of financial incapacitation buh den, lets nt b fast to judge, its only one party's acct we have. Who is dia to speak on d lady's behalf
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by ewizard1: 10:14am On Feb 07, 2016
For y'all saying "Toyota pencil light bla bla..." at least, its a sign things are working out lil by lil... I'm sure his hustle is still on.

I pray the next time he sees the lady again, it would be from a BMW X6 and the beach would be on a queue to stand in a BRT bus.

#NoLoveForBeachies
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by tunde82seidat(f): 10:15am On Feb 07, 2016
Your brother is such a kid, there are many I know that parks their cars at home and take on Brt or danfo to ease their joney
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by lovaleenny(f): 10:17am On Feb 07, 2016
All these humiliation coz of camry pencil undecided
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by ewizard1: 10:17am On Feb 07, 2016
tunde82seidat:
Your brother is such a kid, there are many I know that parks their cars at home and take on Brt or danfo to ease their joney

But i'm very sure the lady here dont have any and still struggling probably met a more broke guy than the OP's bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Message To Married Women / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) / xxxxxxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.