Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) (51708 Views)

Lady Reveal What Her 10yr Old Bro Did After He Saw Her With Bumshort In The Room / When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. / How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by mamaafrik(m): 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
Cutehector:
Oh cmon, dat ur bro is still a kid.. phew.

He should have acted like "ghost" the character in the season movie "Power" and just keep on fvcking her
the girl go fear if he gives her such treatment.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by LastProphet: 2:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
a Camry pencil is still not too far from poverty nah
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by vivavik(f): 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
Karma is a bitch u know, what if she starts driving a range in the nxt year or 2? Lol. Tables will be turned right? Cos he just played her game by mocking her.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 3:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Arsenate:
so what will happen if he doesn't apologize? Let me tell you; NOTHING. gold digging hoes deserve whatever come their ways.
gold digging? How? She broke up with op's bro (maybe) because he is not financially buoyant and can't help her. Is it not better than her cheating on him? How did she dig gold? From who and where? You people are funny. Instead of u to caution someone playing God as tho he has seen the future already, you are blaming the girl that broke up with him for whatever reason. You don't rub off on someone. If she had come pleading to date you, yes you can call her names. Just be careful. Mo ri olowo to se eru ri, mo de ti ri iwofa to di oloro. *please ask google for meaning* cheers.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
orakao8:
HE WILL NEVER APOLOGISE
good for him. I hope he can stand the consequences tho.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 3:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
the gal messed up first,why should you enter the car of your ex who she dump cos he has no money then,she aint got no shame at all,that said the guy should have just ignored her and moved on,I guess he is still pissed about her.well both of them are at fault,apologising is not necessary
if my English comprehension is not faulty, the man invited her to the car. It's car, just car and not money. People give unknown people lift. No big deal.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by hemenie(m): 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
The tables could still change. No need to brag.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by chiefobdk(m): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
Cutehector:

He should have acted like "ghost" the character in the season movie "Power" and just keep on fvcking her

why will I want to fvvck an ex. someone I already fvvcked.

Ur bro no gat game
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Cutehector(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
chiefobdk:

Ur bro no gat game
didn't u read the post? He neva got to bang her!
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by chiefobdk(m): 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
Cutehector:

Whr in d post did d guy indicate he didn't bang her wen dey were dating.

did u read d post.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
Flawlessangel:

am officially scared of you,

ladies and gentlemen i present to you, the scariest girl on nairaland
cheesy
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
Cutehector:
I musta missed that blessit part.Thanks for sharin' cheesy grin
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by RVBC: 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
op since you said he's calling to apologize and wants to fuxk her, pls let us no how ee later go oh! grin abeg keep us posted. biko
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
RVBC:
op since you said he's calling to apologize and wants to fuxk her, pls let us no how ee later go oh! grin abeg keep us posted. biko
Vault,you heard the man.I cosign.Come back an tell us how she turned him out grin
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by vault(m): 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
Vault,you heard the man.I cosign.Come back an tell us how she turned him out grin

oh... you really think she will turn him out huh?

hoes gon' be hoes Valerie..... you should know better grin

I'll keep you posted
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by bashydemy(m): 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
He will!!
Because:
1.He does not have a "revenge agent" detecter. -His nose ain't that strong.
2.The Jollif rice and chicken is gon be so delectable he won't be able ta resist. grin
And you think every guy will be so dumb to show up? if you invite me i wont show up and if i have to won't come alone..
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
vault:

oh... you really think she will turn him out huh?

hoes gon' be hoes Valerie..... you should know better grin

I'll keep you posted
Noooooooooooo!!! You didn't just call me a H**? angry
You didn't? Good
But even if you did I'm gon exhibit some of that Agape love an resist the urge ta break your face cheesy grin
Be glad angry
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
bashydemy:
And you think every guy will be so dumb to show up? if you invite me i wont show up and if i have to won't come alone..
You say that because you know.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
chiefobdk:

Ur bro no gat game
1. Bc she gives the best head.
2. Bc she is crazy in bed.
3. Bc her puna is sweeter than the current bae.
4. Bc you want to know the current condition/tightness of the pinkland.
5. Bc she does freaky azz shitt on the sheet.
6. Bc a guy just want to fk the shitt outta her,
7. Bc you would like to feel 'em nips, hips and more or maybe just one more taste.
Bro it can be done for d/f reasons, once did it bc of #1 ;-)

1 Like

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by babyfaceafrica: 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
MsGlobalwonder:
if my English comprehension is not faulty, the man invited her to the car. It's car, just car and not money. People give unknown people lift. No big deal.
k
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by marvelck: 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
Something like this, shey?

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by ajademola2000(m): 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
lovaleenny:
All these humiliation coz of camry pencil undecided
It's not because of pencil but because of the way the girl treated him when he was broke, that thing can be so painful and frustrating.. when you are broke and your girl decides to hit you more, by dumping you.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by eddymandy94(f): 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
Cutehector:

guy u go wicked
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
@OP. Is dat all?

What's this na? Don't tell me you are type of his(Op) brother's ex! I like your signature tho......that's if u practise what u preach

Signature: "Ladies, Let Us Not Waste Our Time Praying For A Perfect Man, Get Into The Life Of A Man And Make Him Perfect"
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by AyamBlaze: 5:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
You'd fall for it,wouldn't ya? grin Tehe ...yes!!
Not even with a banana peel on the floor tongue
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
AyamBlaze:
Not even with a banana peel on the floor tongue
Don't lie.You'd slip an slide right in to my plan. wink grin
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Cutehector(m): 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
eddymandy94:
guy u go wicked
I swear. cool
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by chillbabe(f): 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
So having a car is an achievement? How poor no wonder she dumped him twice.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by AyamBlaze: 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
Don't lie.You'd slip an slide right in to my plan. wink grin
I know ur plan.. U want me to fall in love with u right? Ur plan will not work. tongue I'm happily married grin
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
AyamBlaze:
I know ur plan.. U want me to fall in love with u right? Ur plan will not work.
tongue I'm happily married grin
Honestly I wasn't. That's a bit extreme...love.Was just playin' like always.
You married? Congratulations. cheesy.I wanna be married too...later.
Ya'll newly wedded or it's been years?
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by chinamims(f): 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
[quote author=yaqq post=42688740] now ds is immature.! brag to. a lady? cos of pencil? [/quote

car no be achievement ooo. alot of high salary earners in lagos still move with danfo. doesnt quantify the gal. and again ur brother might have said the right thing in a wrong manner. im off from here make i continue my beading.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by AyamBlaze: 6:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
Honestly I wasn't. That's a bit extreme...love.Was just playin' like always.
You married? Congratulations. cheesy.I wanna be married too...later.
Ya'll newly wedded or it's been years?
lol. Just playing with u too girlie. grin I've been married for never years now. And I'm still available, just in case u are looking for a man to drag down the aisle with u.. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) / xxxxxxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.