Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,207 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) (51688 Views)

Lady Reveal What Her 10yr Old Bro Did After He Saw Her With Bumshort In The Room / When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. / How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by seangy4konji: 10:17am On Feb 07, 2016
I won't even carry the how for anything. River wh deh run does not look back.

Carry her devilish and fucking life into my spirit again?

God punish her.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by ministeriallist: 10:19am On Feb 07, 2016
yaqq:
ur bro is really immature, u don't flog a girls wt talks u do it by being silence! if ur bro lift her n jst keep quite all through n drop her. wt jst a smile, ds would av send a better message dt she ll jst. feel like killin hersef
You make sense jor.
Thumbs up for u!
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by ewizard1: 10:19am On Feb 07, 2016
lovaleenny:
All these humiliation coz of camry pencil undecided
I guess he didnt have any before. Rome was not built in a day.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Kgdavid(m): 10:22am On Feb 07, 2016
timilehing:
Kids do it with cheap talks, mature guys do it in absolute silence and smile

There is nothing mature about avenging oneself in such matters. A relationship is more or less a social contract and a person leaving you for any reason does not compel you to behave thusly.

1 Like

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by excel101(m): 10:30am On Feb 07, 2016
vault:
No offence to you ladies oo but you guys ehn grin

So my brother has this ex that actually left him because he use to be broke.... bro has started making it gradually tho grin

he was driving his Camry pencil jeje when he sighted his over ambitious ex struggling for danfo, he parked and offered her a lift..... the girl entered and as they were moving, my bro started laughing, the girl asked what was funny and then he said

"really, with your nagging and complains about me being broke then..... I actually thought I should be seeing you in a range rover but instead you were struggling for a local bus"

she asked him to park and got off..... how I wish things like this happen to me, my own go pass bro own..... me dat love feeling myself be4 grin
. She might have picked offence by your bros comment and left his car. Running after a bus doesn't mean dat she or her fiancee doesn't have a car, cos its possible u have a car nd dnt feel like driving either due to traffic congestion or other personal reasons. Your bro acted wrongly cos his reasoning was myopic. your bro would have been friendly with her, (dat way i believe would have made her regretted her actions) if really like he claimed dat she not doin well. Be wise.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
If it was me there'd be a retaliation!! grin

lol. But what retaliation, please? Is what he said wrong?

There is something i've come to discover with women. They don't like it when their plot is told to them.

There is this lady i had crush on, i still do. At that time i was asking her out, she wouldn't pick up my call, neither will she reply my messages (text, whatsapp or tweet). She knows how much i was falling for her and she plainly didn't want me. I respected that, even though i felt jealous a bit.

The point is, the only times she replied my messages was when she would ask to know about me, and i gave her all my life history! You know how it is when you have crush on someone. Lol. The other time that broke completely was when she asked me if i knew any lecturer who could solicit for her with another lecturer. She was having problems with her results then. When i told her she the only time she replies me is when she needs help or when the whole thing is centred around herself, she got angry.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by ronia(f): 10:52am On Feb 07, 2016
pato405:
girls of our time and their gold-digging desperation. Serves her right. Your bro was kind enough to offer her a ride. A better revenge would have been to stop, wave at her with ear-to-ear grin, wink, pretend like u wanner offer her a ride, and then cook up some excuses regarding an urgent meeting with some top-guys and then zoooooooooooooom off! make she board her danfo. mofos who wouldn't support an up and coming struggling guy. Always searching for 'ready-made'. All of them na the same!

Some will argue and criticize, saying 'ordinary pencil', whatever, even it is an eraser - it's for the 'little beginings', with more effort and consistency, he'll drive a better car for sure.
The huminity of a poor man can not be trusted, wait until he gets Money
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by shamecurls(m): 10:53am On Feb 07, 2016
You Bro shud have used that advantage to bleep the first letter of her name off. Like Bleeping "N" away from Ngozi and making it Gozi.

Such girls need to be acrobatically bleeped for years before tossing them off
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Superrman: 10:55am On Feb 07, 2016
Na ur type dey make girls misbehave. So to u gold digging na ambition
sammychimex:
I always wonder why guys we expect ladies not to be ambitious and just sit through with us in. Poverty.

Am proud to say this my female friends are one of my big motivators

1 Like

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 07, 2016
craziebone:
lol. But what retaliation, please? Is what he said wrong?

There is something i've come to discover with women. They don't like it when their plot is told to them.

There is this lady i had crush on, i still do. At that time i was asking her out, she wouldn't pick up my call, neither will she reply my messages (text, whatsapp or tweet). She knows how much i was falling for her and she plainly didn't want me. I respected that, even though i felt jealous a bit.

The point is, the only times she replied my messages was when she would ask to know about me, and i gave her all my life history! You know how it is when you have crush on someone. Lol. The other time that broke completely was when she asked me if i knew any lecturer who could solicit for her with another lecturer. She was having problems with her results then. When i told her she the only time she replies me is when she needs help or when the whole thing is centred around herself, she got angry.
My retaliation is on the first page.
If I may are you just friends with her now or what?

1 Like

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Flawlessangel(m): 11:13am On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
grin Somethin' devious.

He want's ta apologize to her, you said up top?
Well I'd invite him over with a big smile,for a dinner to "celebrate" his good tidings.
I'd order up his most favorite foods and fetch his favorite drink...an lace it with somethin' that'll have him kissin' my toilet's seat with his bum cheesy

am officially scared of you,

ladies and gentlemen i present to you, the scariest girl on nairaland
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by sammychimex(m): 11:28am On Feb 07, 2016
Superrman:
Na ur type dey make girls misbehave. So to u gold digging na ambition

No I didn't say so. I said my female friends have proven to be assets not gold diggers.

THE LAW OF ATTRACTION STATES THAT LIKE ATTRACT LIKE. Birds of the same feathers flop together.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 07, 2016
zheroes:
@ OP,

totally immature behavior for me, its a total NO! NO!. even if your brother was pained he didn't need to voice it, silence is still golden, did you say pencil light camry? am sorry bro that one na still huzzler oooo!!!!! besides wealth isn't by your power its from GOD!!!, never brag with it or look down on anyone because in the interim you feel you are better off, who knows tomorrow? no one.

my two cents!!!!!!

Thank you exactly my thoughts OP your brother would have seen signs that she was there for the money he ignored it blinded by the love and the chick let it slide and jumped. Years later things changed for you and your first thought is revenge but a simple hello would have sent your message loud and clear ...your passed that level even help if necessary your blessings have come ...it amazes me .....for me o sometimes people don't leave because your broke they leave because you temporarily lost ambition
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by bibijay123(f): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2016
Am sure she didn't dump him frm day one, she must ve endured some stuffs with him b4 she got fed up and dumped him.u n ur bro didn't remeber wen she was there u only remeber wen she wasn't. U sef can u cope with being broke? Nt to talk of being broke and anoda persin carry their brokeness join ur own undecided
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by iamkneeyi: 11:41am On Feb 07, 2016
Lol
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Donpressman(m): 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
cruzita:
so wetin u want make we do?
make you die
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by opedaydydx9(m): 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Cutehector:
he fvcked up pretty bad. Cmon, he shouldn't hav done dat I swear. I really dnt think she will listen to him tho.

But wat he said was really epic! grin cheesy I couldn't help laffn. E pain d girl wella. Chei
OK what of me, that picked a college chik, a number was calling stored as "my love" I did like I dint see, in fact I was smiling, banged tha vexing outta her....and she's the side side side chick x3, she doesn't knw... Now that's maturity, if I were the one will gv her a lift n play along... Might not bang her anyway!!!!!
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by opedaydydx9(m): 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
bibijay123:
Am sure she didn't dump him frm day one, she must ve endured some stuffs with him b4 she got fed up and dumped him.u n ur bro didn't remeber wen she was there u only remeber wen she wasn't. U sef can u cope with being broke? Nt to talk of being broke and anoda persin carry their brokeness join ur own undecided
parasitic relationship, ladies enjoy...
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by donem: 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
seangy4konji:
I won't even carry the how for anything. River wh deh run does not look back.

Carry her devilish and fucking life into my spirit again?

God punish her.
Easy man, though ur on point.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Boyooosa(m): 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
vault:

you just stated his plans..grin
na lie, he don gork himsef,,, no hype am!
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by onoslove(f): 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
vault:
No offence to you ladies oo but you guys ehn grin

So my brother has this ex that actually left him because he use to be broke.... bro has started making it gradually tho grin

he was driving his Camry pencil jeje when he sighted his over ambitious ex struggling for danfo, he parked and offered her a lift..... the girl entered and as they were moving, my bro started laughing, the girl asked what was funny and then he said

"really, with your nagging and complains about me being broke then..... I actually thought I should be seeing you in a range rover but instead you were struggling for a local bus"

she asked him to park and got off..... how I wish things like this happen to me, my own go pass bro own..... me dat love feeling myself be4 grin
There was actually no need for what your bro did. The same way she didn't know that your bro could achieve what he has now, so also your bro doesn't know what she can achieve tomorrow. Let's be careful and make sure we are ending a relationship not for material purpose, cos nobody knows tomorrow.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by adedapo1994: 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
a complete EROOOOOTIC story, full of romance and suspense........http://www.earthsgeo..com.ng/2016/02/hostile-takeover.html
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Cutehector(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
opedaydydx9:
OK what of me, that picked a college chik, a number was calling stored as "my love" I did like I dint see, in fact I was smiling, banged tha vexing outta her....and she's the side side side chick x3, she doesn't knw... Now that's maturity, if I were the one will gv her a lift n play along... Might not bang her anyway!!!!!
dis is a girl u chyked and she tossed u around when u had nofn, and u sayin u won't bang her? Cmon.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
vault:

nah... the one you just said is immature...... you have to make it known to her, brag cause that's what girls like that deserve.... silence in cases like that is an act of cowardice not having enough confidence and that will make her talk truce with you

I think silent treatment would have been more matured
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
That's the problem with girls, you don't own a tyre but you want a guy with a range perhaps just because you have a fair skin and have a beautiful face. Is like you being an SSCE holder but needs a guy with PhD, why do you think the PhD guy wants an SSCE holder.There are so many beautiful girls in Nigeria if you don't have anything to offer apart from your beauty then park well.This is equated to graduates in Nigeria, there are so many graduates in the country you have to posses some specialty that no graduates has for a company to hire you.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
onoslove:
There was actually no need for what your bro did. The same way she didn't know that your bro could achieve what he has now, so also your bro doesn't know what she can achieve tomorrow. Let's be careful and make sure we are ending a relationship not for material purpose, cos nobody knows tomorrow.

True talk she fit blow pass your bro in a long run.Non be who start race first they always carry first oooo
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by ekevwe(m): 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
what your bro did is very wrong. in life we don't know what will happen next. your bro can still be poor again while the girl becomes rich. in all he acted childishly
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by bobkezel(m): 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
What your bro did in the first place was cool, but calling to apologize na fvck up.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by sisisioge: 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
Iranu...ur brother no too well. She must have felt bad enough without him adding salt to injury. What will he now do when he buys the Camry Erazer light? Knock her off the highway? He shouldn't have done that...

The God on the mountain is still God in the valley.

1 Like

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by opedaydydx9(m): 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Cutehector:
dis is a girl u chyked and she tossed u around when u had nofn, and u sayin u won't bang her? Cmon.
probability of banging her den is 70%, the ass ain't new again... Buh I used the word "might"....... Buh definitely play her
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
yaqq:
ur bro is really immature, u don't flog a girls wt talks u do it by being silence! if ur bro lift her n jst keep quite all through n drop her. wt jst a smile, ds would av send a better message dt she ll jst. feel like killin hersef
so peopel no sabi pretend like u na....as a gal i will prefer u go silence and i wont even send u
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by ilevic(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
mekd:
shatap dia
Boss are we safe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) / Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? / Roman Goddess Message To Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.