Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) (51665 Views)

Lady Reveal What Her 10yr Old Bro Did After He Saw Her With Bumshort In The Room / When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. / How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by MisterGrace: 7:57am On Feb 07, 2016
grin
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 7:58am On Feb 07, 2016
Success is the best revenge

3 Likes

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Dyt(f): 7:58am On Feb 07, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Dandeson1(m): 7:59am On Feb 07, 2016
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by ngmgeek(m): 7:59am On Feb 07, 2016
Your brother obviously hasn't learnt one or two lessons about arrogance.
Maybe, he thought he was in a limousine cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by condralbede(m): 7:59am On Feb 07, 2016
Camry pencil.... ok

1 Like

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by hakymworld1(m): 8:00am On Feb 07, 2016
my past remains my past. I go bone like sey i no know am.

2 Likes

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Mishydoo(m): 8:00am On Feb 07, 2016
'when he was broke?....hez still broke na grin

3 Likes

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 07, 2016
yaqq:
ur bro is really immature, u don't flog a girls wt talks u do it by being silence! if ur bro lift her n jst keep quite all through n drop her. wt jst a smile, ds would av send a better message dt she ll jst. feel like killin hersef

Correct man. Thats exactly what i did to my ex that left me for Yahoo guy. grin. Till date she still dey envy my success and my fiancee to an extent that when she see us coming , she take the next turn

5 Likes

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by psyqs(m): 8:02am On Feb 07, 2016
yemoxyl:
Not coolundecided

Do u know what's not cool, wen a gal leaves u Cuz u broke.

1 Like

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by mekd: 8:03am On Feb 07, 2016
ilevic:
nauseating, Hw old is that you brother? Even my kid bro in SSS 1 won't do what your body did. Anyway that's what guy who worship material things do. I see what nobody is seeing.... poverty of the mind. no harms meant pls
shatap dia

5 Likes

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Horlawale1(m): 8:04am On Feb 07, 2016
Ladies with saynotosurulere mentality, but prefer olorunshogo Avenue.

Respect the humble beginning

2 Likes

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by columbus007(m): 8:04am On Feb 07, 2016
If it was me grin,i would rather call her maybe greet her then I will tell her to go back to her pigsty,then zoom off. undecided

1 Like

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by zeb04(f): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2016
those driving bigger cars what should happen to them?
mtschew that's how people lose their goodwill.
get a life

3 Likes

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by zheroes(m): 8:07am On Feb 07, 2016
@ OP,

totally immature behavior for me, its a total NO! NO!. even if your brother was pained he didn't need to voice it, silence is still golden, did you say pencil light camry? am sorry bro that one na still huzzler oooo!!!!! besides wealth isn't by your power its from GOD!!!, never brag with it or look down on anyone because in the interim you feel you are better off, who knows tomorrow? no one.

my two cents!!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by grandstar(m): 8:07am On Feb 07, 2016
vault:
No offence to you ladies oo but you guys ehn grin

So my brother has this ex that actually left him because he use to be broke.... bro has started making it gradually tho grin

he was driving his Camry pencil jeje when he sighted his over ambitious ex struggling for danfo, he parked and offered her a lift..... the girl entered and as they were moving, my bro started laughing, the girl asked what was funny and then he said

"really, with your nagging and complains about me being broke then..... I actually thought I should be seeing you in a range rover but instead you were struggling for a local bus"

she asked him to park and got off..... how I wish things like this happen to me, my own go pass bro own..... me dat love feeling myself be4 grin

He should have said nothing! That'll command more respect

1 Like

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 07, 2016
Cutehector:
Oh cmon, dat ur bro is still a kid.. phew.

He should have acted like "ghost" the character in the season movie "Power" and just keep on fvcking her
....that's a dangerous adventure....
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by mixter(m): 8:11am On Feb 07, 2016
You are funny Op. You sha wan defend your Bros, as some people dey claim say your Bros no try. All the same who am I pass a judgement on him. I wouldn't say he is wrong, but if I were him, I would have been silent and move along. But your Bros ain't me,I guess you might also have done same or worse. Though you might not agree with me on this. PeaceOut.
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by niggi4life(m): 8:13am On Feb 07, 2016
I can't believe this useless stuff made the front page...

To the Mod who pushed this trash to the front page, some few years from now you will ask yourself; what came over me

1 Like

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Adazubi: 8:14am On Feb 07, 2016
The guy no reason well. Em no no say things fit change tommorow?
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by okrote4real: 8:14am On Feb 07, 2016
Broke ass bitches like forming eh...she's lucky ooo grin grin grin your bro for wire her first then look for molue to come giveher lift. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by sammychimex(m): 8:15am On Feb 07, 2016
I always wonder why guys we expect ladies not to be ambitious and just sit through with us in. Poverty.

Am proud to say this my female friends are one of my big motivators

5 Likes

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by debque(m): 8:16am On Feb 07, 2016
hehehe...DAT ya bro tho
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Orikinla(m): 8:16am On Feb 07, 2016
Cutehector:
Oh cmon, dat ur bro is still a kid.. phew.

He should have acted like "ghost" the character in the season movie "Power" and just keep on fvcking her
. And then dump her later. grin

1 Like

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Cutehector(m): 8:17am On Feb 07, 2016
Orikinla:
. And then dump her later. grin
of course cheesy
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 07, 2016
Not in anyway supporting the girl for leaving your Bro cos he was down. That's crude. Except there's more to her leaving.
But then, why would she agree to this lift
Haba! Humans were boarding that bus with her, no be so? That's a NO-NO for me. What's it with people and exes? I won't act like I knew an ex when I see him cool Yeye girl sad

1 Like

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by tivta(m): 8:18am On Feb 07, 2016
I would have looked at her smiled, smh and zoom off, ZERO...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by oshaosha2014(m): 8:19am On Feb 07, 2016
Pls just retaliate by sleeping with him mercilessly. Thank you.
QueenValerie:
If it was me there'd be a retaliation!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by omolevi: 8:23am On Feb 07, 2016
That was pretty harsh, his silence would av passed a sensible message to d girl
Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by dhannytoby(m): 8:24am On Feb 07, 2016
vault:

nah... the one you just said is immature...... you have to make it known to her, brag cause that's what girls like that deserve.... silence in cases like that is an act of cowardice not having enough confidence and that will make her talk truce with you
this is just your own perspective, U don't have to call someone else's immature. I concur with what yaqq said, silence is the greatest tool in situations like this

1 Like

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by dammytosh: 8:25am On Feb 07, 2016
Cutehector:
he fvcked up pretty bad. Cmon, he shouldn't hav done dat I swear. I really dnt think she will listen to him tho.

But wat he said was really epic! grin cheesy I couldn't help laffn. E pain d girl wella. Chei

She will.

Thieves are always thieves. She will be plannjng a comeback to spend the tiny light money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) by dammytosh: 8:26am On Feb 07, 2016
chimkaire:
Not in anyway supporting the girl for leaving your Bro cos he was down. That's crude. Except there's more to her leaving.
But then, why would she agree to this lift
Haba! Humans were boarding that bus with her, no be so? That's a NO-NO for me. What's it with people and exes? I won't act like I knew an ex when I see him cool Yeye girl sad

Thieves will always be thieves ooo.

You will know she does not have any single shame / honor.

Who accept such lift ?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) / Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? / 0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.