Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) (66046 Views)

Father Chiedozie Modestus Chilaka Raises Dead Man In Owerrri - TrezzyHelm / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) / Why Do Nigerians Disbelieve T.B Joshua, Chris Okafor's Miracles? See Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by birmingham04: 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
[quote author=birmingham04 post=42736884][/quote] Am sorry to reply you your name said it all. Madcow.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by lexxyrule(m): 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
dammytosh:

You are advising some one to be wise meanwhile you lack wisdom.

You believe in Miracle and God yet, your first advise is that i should commit suicide.

Some one is not dead until he /she is certified dead clinically.

I believe in Miracle but not in Stage Managed Miracle.

The innocent girl might be sick and she is now fine. Not dead.

Maybe I should paraphrase it, please allow yourself to die. Sillly human being.

Innocent girl might be sick and not dead? Please confirm first and stop running your mouth on shit.

Why do the word miracle have a definition if it doesn't happen?

Over and over again, I have seen miracles happen. Real ones. Some owe thier claims to God, others to whatsoever. But the truth remains "it do happens"

Again I repeat, be wise. I will serve you shit if need be

2 Likes

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Dollipsejay(m): 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
why do we have to know the baby was raised from the dead........... God id great though.. but... i dont even know what the church is turning into[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Agbele1(m): 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
Booyakasha:
Publicity stunt again... It's only in Nigeria you hear such lies, you know why? it's because nigerian's are easily carried away, even more than the missionaries that brought that religion to this country.. I'm a Christian but i hate how the church is now turning to a business centre.. why do we need to know? so we can come to his church of raising dead people... darkness, he is darkness, we need light not lies... *cough* end *cough* time is here already...

Okay, here's my little investigation: grin

The baby died, shouldn't they bury the baby?
Judging from the story, this happened on sunday if i guessed right?
Why did the parents not take the dead baby to the hospital?
Judging from the pictures, that baby doesn't even look dead
Who asked them(the parents) to take the baby to the resurrector?
Did the pastor advertise his resurrection skills before?
Okay, why did he start resurrecting babies now? why not since?
Who asked them to take the baby to the resurrector?
Who asked them to take the baby to the resurrector
Who asked them to take the baby to the resurrector? sad
Okay the pastor did?
Busted!!! we Nigerians are no longer gullible.. anti christ!!

Please I will advice you read the thread over again. Most of your answers required for the questions are in the thread.
Thnx
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Melahou(m): 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
dammytosh:
Who certify her dead ?

How did I find my self in this continent called Africa ?

So sad ...

you speak as if miracles don't happen again
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by danbashman: 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
I can't stop laughing!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by OnewitGod: 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
Act13:41 says 'Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and perish: for I work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you.' pictures re there for you to see. Instead of u to glorify God for the mirracle some u of re calling him scammer. Were u not scammed when ur govt officials stole the money meant for ur benefit?.

1 Like

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by missyadorable(f): 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
The baby is even a girl..so why we're the parents(esp.the father) crying?

When did a girl become a child?
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by soniawarmate: 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Christian lies aka miracle.
you are stupid and devilish I can see it from your name lucifer........ Hope you have horn else expect one soon as you are read to born in hell
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Oilandgas1(m): 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
“But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.”
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
Chris Okafor raises "dead" baby back to life. Oya! op, begin dey edit your topic
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Canadians believe in miracles too. Miracles do not happen only in Africa. Wherever you find a believer, miracles happen. Praise the Lord!
which miracle ...they use their brain keep waiting for miracles lazy Africans.na miracle give us electricity ,internet airplane phones radio drugs t.v spacecraft and others no wonder we steal govt money and go and praise god all na miracle

2 Likes

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Juenwume: 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
Booyakasha:
Publicity stunt again... It's only in Nigeria you hear such lies, you know why? it's because nigerian's are easily carried away, even more than the missionaries that brought that religion to this country.. I'm a Christian but i hate how the church is now turning to a business centre.. why do we need to know? so we can come to his church of raising dead people... darkness, he is darkness, we need light not lies... *cough* end *cough* time is here already...

Okay, here's my little investigation: grin

The baby died, shouldn't they bury the baby?
Judging from the story, this happened on sunday if i guessed right
Why did the parents not take the dead baby to the hospital?
Judging from the pictures, that baby doesn't even look dead
Who asked them(the parents) to take the baby to the resurrector?
Did the pastor advertise his resurrection skills before?
Okay, why did he start resurrecting babies now? why not since?
Who asked them to take the baby to the resurrector
Who asked them to take the baby to the resurrector? sad
Okay the pastor did?
Busted!!! we Nigerians are no longer gullible.. anti christ!!
I don't know if the man resurrected a baby or not. Your comment shows u don't even believe Jesus Christ raised somebody from death before. I have a good news for u, since u said u are a christian then know that ur God is bigger than what u see him.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
bashorunbazok:
Scammer Aye! Please take him to mortuaries across the country and lets see how many dead bodies he will bring back to life.
You are smart indeed but i prefer cemetries because even in mortuary they can do arrangee fake death but cemetry after buried for like a day a two where people shall witness the burial, no tube to be inserted for breathing inside should be allowed. After all these checks have been put in place then they can raise the death.

1 Like

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by molas02: 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
bashorunbazok:
Scammer Aye! Please take him to mortuaries across the country and lets see how many dead bodies he will bring back to life.
Ignorance of the Word. During d time of Jesus, he raised dealth, and he said you will do more of dis grt tin, if u bliv. Meanwhile there ar many mug and dealth den, Jesus did nt go ard raising dem up, if u ar nt present u wil nt meet d hour of salvation, so dt dispute it, faith move montains
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by babaireti(m): 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
Miracle or Magic? only the PUNKED Haired pastor could answer,swagger smart Guy
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
blacq2009:
Chris Okafor raises "dead" baby back to life.
Oya! op, begin dey edit your topic
Uou mean IPOB citizen raises the dead(more patronage and ego to the church for those who fall for the scam.)

2 Likes

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
SMH. Very stupid man claiming to be of God. I trust gullible Nigerians to contribute all their money for this cun man's welfare.

2 Likes

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by dammytosh: 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
lexxyrule:

Maybe I should paraphrase it, please allow yourself to die. Sillly human being.

Innocent girl might be sick and not dead? Please confirm first and stop running your mouth on shit.

Why do the word miracle have a definition if it doesn't happen?

Over and over again, I have seen miracles happen. Real ones. Some owe thier claims to God, others to whatsoever. But the truth remains "it do happens"

Again I repeat, be wise. I will serve you shit if need be

You can rant till next year, it does not change my stand.

And as for the shiit you are serving, it makes no difference.

If you are a member and feel offended, I owe you no apology.

Go and plan to be a better person in life and quit the sentiment you are fanning.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by manchesterboy: 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
I was in the church too when this miracle happened. The baby has been pronounced dead already according to the parents. The man of God Dr Chris Okafor took her from the mother who was hysterical and shouting for help and refused to be stopped by the protocols. The baby was miraculously restored to life and handed back to the parents. You can believe if you like .

2 Likes

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by bobestman(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
shatap! u are not a christian.is it d pastor that told them 2 snap and put on social media?there must be people who do that without pastors notice.some bloggers there can do it too.we need revival this end time that will wake the world up for christ.you should credit this and not to discredit it.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
God please do something very great in my life this year that nairalanders won't doubt your power and greatness. Prove yourself strong Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by emalex24: 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
Of course I don't expect everyone to believe in miracles because so many things has gone wrong in churches today. But while we disbelieve this testimony, remember the God of miracle still exists. 2006, my kid sister was certified dead @ University of Benin teaching hospital (UBTH). Our pastor prayed, and she came back to life. (John 14:12-14). Finally, Test every spirit first, before running into conclusion.(1John 4:1) Remember, don't judge so u will not be judged.(Luke 6:36).
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by mrteee: 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
After this now, one mumu's child would be sick, rather than head to the hospital to seek appropriate medical attention, he/she would be heading to the church. undecided undecided undecided sad

2 Likes

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by MadCow1: 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
birmingham04:
Thou shall not jugde. You are a generation of Pharisees. They call Jesus many names some said he is using evil spirit. Who are you to jugde? Do you have a scanning machine to detect real man of God? Jesaus says I quoted. No prophet will have honour in his own country. TB Joshua is it evil that is doing or good deed? God will forgive you.

You are a puppy Christian. You consider every skepticism cast on Preachers to be Judgement yet ignoring the Passage in the Bible thats states;

[size=18pt]Dear friends, do not believe every spirit,[/size] but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
1John 4: 1

You are not a Christian, you are a follower of Man and a Chaser of Miracles.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by silent10(m): 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
All dis gullible Christians sef. Well, luks lik d man/pastor's scam has wrk. More church members more income. Church is reali a lucrative business. How did dey com up wit goin 2 church sef There's no place in d Bible(both old & new testament or shld i sey John Wilson version) where it was written dat Christian shld go 2 church & on Sunday. Mayb a white man jst woke up one day & gather evryone on his street, den d gullibles took it 4rm dere.

1 Like

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Ahmed3rdjuly: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
bashorunbazok:
God's power is not present where its needed, it's present only where its expected.
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Philadelphia: 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
dammytosh:
Who certify her dead ?

So sad ...

And someone would come here and start fighting you because you are reasoning. I must like and share this your post.

2 Likes

Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Softhands(m): 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
dammytosh:
Who certify her dead ?

So sad ...

I can see the Devil speaking through you to sink the faith. But guess what, Christ has won already, even now he's proved that he has the keys to life and death in his hands...Hey Satan...Its game Over! #Jesus_win_back2back
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by lexxyrule(m): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
dammytosh:

You can rant till next year, it does not change my stand.

And as for the shiit you are serving, it makes no difference.

If you are a member and feel offended, I owe you no apology.

Go and plan to be a better person in life and quit the sentiment you are fanning.

I am originally meaning to reply you with justifications of each of your paragraph. But a bit busy here. To your last paragraph, I have a life, and I am living it. Part of what's keeping me busy.

I am not a member of any shiit, and I don't care if u cross you by my first comment too.

Mind you, I feel there's need to sit you down and talk sense into you. You don't have to change your stand, I sure understand that people like you are block hearted and stiff-necked.

Good for you this is just a forum, else you'll have made a fool outta yourself
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Deluxewize(m): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lol
Re: 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
I've noticed so many Nigerians find it easy to run in droves to witness Bonnke's crusade but whenever they hear a Nigerian Pastor performs a miracle, they open their mouths to utter degrading words about Africa, Nigeria, and anything that belittles the country. They even make some of us who believe in God to look stu.pid. Meanwhile, they will never call Reinhard Bonnke's miracle "staged." It is the same sets of people that will occupy his crusade ground to see the International German Evangelist. We attend because he's WHITE?

I really want to know why our people act the way they do. Can't we limit this slave mentality to trade? Must we showcase these attitudes on religious discourses?

If you do not believe, keep quiet and allow their followers hail their OWN. Africa is not the only continent where people serve God. The biggest Church in the world is in South Korea (not Nigeria). Korea is still a developed country with globally acceptable hardwares! They have the biggest church in the world few metres away from the country's National Assembly. Ours is in Mowe, Ogun state, several miles away from Abuja.

Winners Chapel or RCCG in Nigeria, as opposed to what some buffoons want us to believe, is not the reason for our poor infrastructure and poor leadership. We are backward because we are backward mentally.

This is a sound warning to some intellectual handicaps who always attribute our economic, social and technological woes to Religion, Christianity in particular.

Let's stop this public display of SHAME, please!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.