Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? (40817 Views)

The Question Of Age Difference In Marriage. / What Should Be The Ideal Age Difference Between Intending Couples? / Just For Fun....what Is The Age Difference Between You And Your Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? by Lezzlie(m): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
Everyone, here's a link where Darkenedrebel aka, the darkenedbaboon was exposed for creating monikers to create likes for himself.

This kid literally breaths on internet validation and approval. He has no life where he calls his own.

https://www.nairaland.com/1156958/nl-rap-battles-chatroom/227#27528799#27528799

Go through the link and watch this misshapen blackbeetle cockroach exposed for the fraud he is.

I'll paste screenshots of monikers created newly and without a single post or thread all liking his posts grin grin grin

I will also post his admittance that the picture he denies here is his. Watch him plead for the Mods to punish those who exposed his pictures.

More coming shortly.......
Re: What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? by Lezzlie(m): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
Creamish:

Are you into sports? I get bored with men who aren't.. grin
cheesy cheesy you'll soon be answering that question soon with what your eyes shall see. Trust me.
Re: What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hmmn. That's it. At least, we on-lookers can see through them. They keep proving the statistics right: that we are not there, yet. Sometimes I do tow that line and exchange few words just to "size" them up and see if I go berserk and get verbally/textually abusive (while being objective and factual), would they win me? Each time, they lose. So I came to the conclusion that most you see on here are actually smart as they feign.

Chidoks:

"Which is perhaps, the only avenue for them to voice their opinions"
I'm deeply concerned about this opinion of theirs. Opinions that are deeply rooted in bitterness and malice, characterized by vulgarism and disrespect. Isn't that their true nature? Won't they corrupt others by their free outburst at the slightest provocation??
Often times I think they just do it for fun but what fun is there in verbal abuse? Isn't it true that out of the abundance of the heart,the mouth speaketh?
Re: What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? by Toks2008(m): 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
Elxandre:

These are the things people tell themselves that they them in trouble.

Do you really think a 35 years old woman will be comfortable and utterly contented with a 55-60 years old man?

Generation indeed!

Anything above 10 years, you are asking for trouble!

In actual fact,love and age are not juxtaposed in anyway because they run very oparallel in the real world.

A lady of 25 could feel that connection with a 50year old man and shhe will just realize that no matter how hard she tries, her heart will gravitate towards that 50year old man..That is the mystery.

All these talks about 20 years,10 yeras is very inconsequential. My advice is that you should marry that person you feel that bonding with because its no use looking for a younger age when the available ones are clueless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? by Elxandre(m): 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
Toks2008:

In actual fact,love and age are not juxtaposed in anyway because they run very oparallel in the real world.

A lady of 25 could feel that connection with a 50year old man and shhe will just realize that no matter how hard she tries, her heart will gravitate towards that 50year old man..That is the mystery.

All these talks about 20 years,10 years is very inconsequential. My advice is that you should marry that person you feel that bonding with because its no use looking for a younger age when the available ones are clueless.
From the stories we've heard in Nigeria, none has ended well ever asides Ojukwu and Bianca.
21st century girls aren't stable enough for such massive age gap relationship.

One is already planning divorce sef despite the money and all that. grin

25 years plenty Sha. Lol
Just like marrying your first born cheesy
Re: What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? by DAdmiral(m): 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
firstEVA:
I believe it boils down to the woman's ability to maintain her self, I have seen a couple who are age mates yet the woman looks younger.

A man who decides to run after younger women will still do so even if his wife is 20 yrs younger.
You are smart...I appreciate you...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
saintkel:
Nwa nnem
nwa nnaa kedu ka I mere?otegokwa ooo
Re: What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? by saintkel(m): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
duchess25:

nwa nnaa kedu ka I mere?otegokwa ooo
Nne'm okwa eziokwu, ke ebe ino ki ta
Re: What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? by AyamBlaze: 10:07pm On Feb 10, 2016
Luckygurl:

The two digits add up to a "2"
on multiplying you get a "0"
Go figure it out yourself
and NO I"m ain't married
There's no need to punish me. Just say you're not telling me. I go understand
Re: What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? by AyamBlaze: 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Snipes009:
Na ur type of guy dey make women dey flex on men. If you wan set P, hit her up in the dm....Abegi

I'm just trying to have a no strings attached chat with the female... I no dey set any P with am Shey u grab?
Re: What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
U for don grab say the babe don start to dey feel herself...lol

AyamBlaze:
I'm just trying to have a no strings attached chat with the female... I no dey set any P with am Shey u grab?
Re: What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? by AyamBlaze: 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
Snipes009:
U for don grab say the babe don start to dey feel herself...lol

Baba, wetin man pikin wan do about am?
Re: What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? by franzis(m): 12:02am On Feb 11, 2016
herboshedhe:

Your reasons sir?
respect, loyalty , trust, undying love thats were you get in abundance...cuz we both have nothing to lose...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? by Luckygurl(f): 3:17am On Feb 11, 2016
AyamBlaze:
There's no need to punish me. Just say you're not telling me. I go understand

grin grin
Lwkmd
Like you couldn't figure it out?
OYO is your case then grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? by Luckygurl(f): 3:19am On Feb 11, 2016
Snipes009:
Damn, you did that nigga bad...lol

Lol!!
I meant no harm grin
You and I know the hint I gave out was strong enough to get it at the first guess.
Re: What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 11, 2016
Haha...of course.

Luckygurl:

Lol!!
I meant no harm grin
You and I know the hint I gave out was strong enough to get it at the first guess.
Re: What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lezzlie:
Yes, you're right almost entirely. Couples actually spend less than one fourth in bed for the entire duration of their lives. But heated passion is also subjective too.

Nigerian women are wont to neglecting their physical appeal once they are safely married, and I have also seen couples in their 90's still holding hands . The husband died first and the wife followed in a week's time.

That was one experience that defined my view of marriage and love forever.

But physical appeal matters too. I have seen husbands who want there wives to dress seductively sharp. If such wives end up being slovenly draped , it will surely dampen the enthusiasm of passion in the marriage.

Which is a huge problem in the first place

Chances are that if the enthusiasm will be dampened simply because of the effects of age, then the enthusiasm will have already started waning long before then.
Re: What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? by Lezzlie(m): 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ganoderma:

Which is a huge problem in the first place

Chances are that if the enthusiasm will be dampened simply because of the effects of age, then the enthusiasm will have already started waning long before then.
I'm looking at it from another perspective too. Majority of women at age 45 has already begun the menopausal phase, it comes with depression, low sex drive and emotional unrest. Most men at that age are still sexually active.

My take; Sex is one factor of expressing love in matrimony that cannot be rivalled. There are a dozen other ways of expressing love but none has rivalled the bonding sex brings.

Men are sighful beings, a wife who wears her age well in body and outlook will enjoy her husband's attention more than the one who becomes sloven, having an over-reliance on love alone.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? by AyamBlaze: 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
Luckygurl:

grin grin
Lwkmd
Like you couldn't figure it out?
OYO is your case then grin
shey you're looking for who you'll give brain tumor? I refuse to be a victim!
Re: What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 12, 2016
saintkel:
Nne'm okwa eziokwu, ke ebe ino ki ta

anokwa m anambra.
Re: What Is The Ideal Spousal Age Difference? by saintkel(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2016
duchess25:

anokwa m anambra.
I ra pu'm na north ebe afu fu ukwa juru

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List / Beautiful Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Family / My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.