Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends (23980 Views)

- Silly Nigerian Boyfriends!!! - / 10 Things Peculiar To Nigerian Boyfriends And Girlfriends / 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by austine4real(m): 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
I just woke up abeg show me the toilet
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
pucelle:

the one that comes with a certificate is permanent and surely gets more money...I choose that tongue
Good choice. You are indeed a wise woman. cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
Brandnew2:
Good choice. You are indeed a wise woman. cheesy
thank you smiley
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
Dear Nigerian boyfriends

We hope that you and your ATM card are getting ready for Sunday?
In no particular order, below are a list of items we WOULD NO LONGER accept as Valentine day gifts.

BBM BC’s
Whatsapp BC’s
BBM PM Shoutouts
Instagram Woman Crush Sunday.
Romantic sms except it is accompanied with a credit alert.
Card: Soft and hard copies. This is not applicable to recharge cards. Please note the s.
Leaves/Flowers: Fresh, rubber, dried, scented, unscented, cooked and uncooked.
Perfumes from an unnamed designer: That type that stains cloth and produces rashes.
Cheap jewelries made out of copper, steel, zinc and iron.
Cheap chocolates.
Rice & Chicken in Mr Biggs nylon.

However, while we are still saving for your Bentley, we expect that you’d receive your regular valentine pack of a handkerchief, a singlet and a boxer with sincere appreciation as these three items connotes a deep meaning that has more value than silver and gold.
A white handkerchief signifies gratitude. We are indirectly apologising for all the times we made you sweat and thanking you for sticking with us.
All the wonderful things you could use your handkerchief for
You boys never have more than three singlets. This is why we keep adding another one year after year.
We wouldn’t be giving you briefs/boxers if we haven’t envisage a future with you. We care about your body & the packaging of reproductive organs. smiley
Extras of ties and cufflinks, who doesn’t like a perfect gentleman?

In addition to the above, you are expected to observe the following rules from now till 15th February.
– You are not allowed to take any one week impromptu trip to the village to visit your uncle’s brother husband. No fake business trips! No disappearing acts!
– You are advised not to fake any form of terminal disease or sickness. Be warned.
– No bad phone, bad network, bad battery, phone speaker is bad , power button is not working excuses.
– No ‘ATM is not working or card has been blocked’ excuses. You have from now till Friday to register your BVN.
– You are advised to increase your tolerance level for all our excesses. No ‘we should go on a break’ ‘It’s not you, it’s me’ or ‘I have been thinking about this relationship’ speech will be accepted.
– Third service, fourth service, prayer meeting, youth meeting and fasting MUST NOT be used as an excuse come Sunday the 14th.

Please pass to respective parties. We thank you in advance for understanding.

Signed:
By @Naijasinglegirl,
On behalf of girlfriends in Nigeria.

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/open-letter-nigerian-boyfriends

Hen.. Chai! SO UNA DON TURN NAIJA GUYS TO DASUKI ABI?
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by saintkel(m): 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
Brandnew2:
Okay, we've heard you.

What happens after Valentine is even more important to us.

November is believed to record the highest number of births in recent times so we do not mind making such sacrifices you have requested for as long as we get the Coochie then we'll be fine.

Hopefully, in nine months you will give us a bunch of babies. If you are not ready for that, then we still have a free pass to the Coochie.

I bet this is a worthy arrangement and we are absolutely ready to bare the cost/investment towards infinitesimal joy in the bedroom and hopefully, this applies to other aspects of our lives.

It will be a win win situation and everyone is happy.

Signed.
By Brandnew2
@GidiLink
On behalf of frustrated Nigerian men.
Hahahahahahahahahaha falls from 3 storey building yet lafin, hahahahahahahaha
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
No girlfriend, no problem.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by emtebe(m): 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
And what will thy get in return?
Handkerchief,boxer or singlet
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by Kangol99(m): 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ok
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by emtebe(m): 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
chigoizie7:

handkerchieef,boxer,singlet
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by sexylips6186: 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
Dis one na serious issh o...
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by Lordkratus(m): 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
Thank God bae is a jehova's witness.i feel so lucky,shout out to all da witness chicks...una naim sure pass
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by Leon2036(m): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
after 1st, 2nd, and 3rd service, e come add arsenal vs Leicester join, add man city vs tothenham join even add barca vs celta vigo join self before he go come house
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by azeecoboy(m): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
valentine nkoor,valentine ni.....there is more to worry about than this trash called valentine....
to me,celebratinq valentine means encouraging immorality

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by Orikinla(m): 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
OP, can a guy have more than one babe for Valentine? I have several "Be my Val" requests, even from Muslim babes.
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
azeecoboy:
valentine nkoor,valentine ni.....there is more to worry about than this trash called valentine....
to me,celebratinq valentine means encouraging immorality

Immorality is good, you should try it sometime grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by adimoh99(m): 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
While people are looking forward to Sunday, am only looking forward to Monday for the aftermath news on NL. Nigerians eeh. Smh
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by HirstMOG(m): 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
Were you a comedian before or you are just introduced into comedy Keep it up, I hope you make a lot of money in this Valentine.
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by Kgdavid(m): 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
Dear Nigerian boyfriends

We hope that you and your ATM card are getting ready for Sunday?
In no particular order, below are a list of items we WOULD NO LONGER accept as Valentine day gifts.

BBM BC’s
Whatsapp BC’s
BBM PM Shoutouts
Instagram Woman Crush Sunday.
Romantic sms except it is accompanied with a credit alert.
Card: Soft and hard copies. This is not applicable to recharge cards. Please note the s.
Leaves/Flowers: Fresh, rubber, dried, scented, unscented, cooked and uncooked.
Perfumes from an unnamed designer: That type that stains cloth and produces rashes.
Cheap jewelries made out of copper, steel, zinc and iron.
Cheap chocolates.
Rice & Chicken in Mr Biggs nylon.

However, while we are still saving for your Bentley, we expect that you’d receive your regular valentine pack of a handkerchief, a singlet and a boxer with sincere appreciation as these three items connotes a deep meaning that has more value than silver and gold.
A white handkerchief signifies gratitude. We are indirectly apologising for all the times we made you sweat and thanking you for sticking with us.
All the wonderful things you could use your handkerchief for
You boys never have more than three singlets. This is why we keep adding another one year after year.
We wouldn’t be giving you briefs/boxers if we haven’t envisage a future with you. We care about your body & the packaging of reproductive organs. smiley
Extras of ties and cufflinks, who doesn’t like a perfect gentleman?

In addition to the above, you are expected to observe the following rules from now till 15th February.
– You are not allowed to take any one week impromptu trip to the village to visit your uncle’s brother husband. No fake business trips! No disappearing acts!
– You are advised not to fake any form of terminal disease or sickness. Be warned.
– No bad phone, bad network, bad battery, phone speaker is bad , power button is not working excuses.
– No ‘ATM is not working or card has been blocked’ excuses. You have from now till Friday to register your BVN.
– You are advised to increase your tolerance level for all our excesses. No ‘we should go on a break’ ‘It’s not you, it’s me’ or ‘I have been thinking about this relationship’ speech will be accepted.
– Third service, fourth service, prayer meeting, youth meeting and fasting MUST NOT be used as an excuse come Sunday the 14th.

Please pass to respective parties. We thank you in advance for understanding.

Signed:
By @Naijasinglegirl,
On behalf of girlfriends in Nigeria.

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/open-letter-nigerian-boyfriends

Wetin concern single girl with Valentine's day? smiley
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by Krismart(m): 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
Synzu:
What's all this nonsense about valentine?? Why should it be about boyfriends and girlfriends?

Nigerians too like to dey overdo things undecided
My dear I tire o. I think this is a time we should show love to the less privileged, visit motherless babies, prisons etc instead of all these boyfriend/girlfriend crap
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by tolexy007(m): 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
chigoizie7:
boxers and singlet, like we want to run a marathon undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by martineinstein(m): 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
My reply

Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by bukqar(m): 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
all is nonsense u guys are saying..... i though you said what a man can do a woman can do it much better.so i think saying implies the girlfwends should be the host 2016. cool

Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by seangy4konji: 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
without wasting my time i know that anything written by this naijasinglesgirl or something is usually meaningless and rubbish...
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by refiner(f): 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
Brandnew2:
Okay, we've heard you.

What happens after Valentine is even more important to us.

November is believed to record the highest number of births in recent times so we do not mind making such sacrifices you have requested for as long as we get the Coochie then we'll be fine.

Hopefully, in nine months you will give us a bunch of babies. If you are not ready for that, then we still have a free pass to the Coochie.

I bet this is a worthy arrangement and we are absolutely ready to bare the cost/investment towards infinitesimal joy in the bedroom and hopefully, this applies to other aspects of our lives.

It will be a win win situation and everyone is happy.

Signed.
By Brandnew2
@GidiLink
On behalf of frustrated Nigerian men.

this got me lol!!!grin
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by Lordkratus(m): 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
Krismart:
My dear I tire o. I think this is a time we should show love to the less privileged, visit motherless babies, prisons etc instead of all these boyfriend/girlfriend crap
You go and visit now,biko nobody is stopping you
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by ghostofsparta(m): 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
February Biggest Crap Award goes to this front-gracing thread.

I was thinking of something either profound or at least worth my precious time.

Amos Nonyu has spoken!
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
OYA JAM IT
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by Jacko1(m): 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
Yawns..... Comedian abi comedienne....
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
Naijasinglegirl how on earth did you think about the decriptives on the flowers and "leaves"?! - dried, scented, unscented, cooked, fresh grin grin grin
We are solidly behind you biko
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by donbenz(m): 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
This coming Sunday gonna be bloody grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by Exponental(m): 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lenten period started yesterday... please ladies, let us remain holy. Valentine postponed till next year.
Re: An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends by badinfluence: 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Why do people still gush about valentines day undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. / Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right / Guys Do You Prefer Younger Or Older Ladies??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.