Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (40494 Views)

If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over ? / If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? / When She Says "I'm Taken" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by lastmessenger: 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
WTF
HateU2:
It does not mean it's over. It means 'let's get to know each other better'. It's only guys that are mature that will understand

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by MrCork: 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
Holyfield1:
Your opinion please

....ok then ...ma profesiooonal opinion..if she lightskin..you beg her with flower n Chokolate!! wink

...if she dakskin ..you tell her to **GET THE STEPPPIN!!!
angry
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrJohnAgbo:
The "No" sometimes doesn't mean she don't want to get married to you. It could be she needs time to think. Marriage is not a child's play. That ring is an everlasting handcuff.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by MrCork: 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrJohnAgbo:
The "No" sometimes doesn't mean she don't want to get married to you. It could be she needs time to tink. Marriage is not a child's play. That ring is an everlasting handcuff.

...corrrcection...women don't tink... They think! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrCork:

...corrrcection...women don't tink... They think! (no oofeinse) angry
Thanks for drawing my attention to that. #Modified
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by henrybomb(m): 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
HateU2:
It does not mean it's over. It means 'let's get to know each other better'. It's only guys that are mature that will understand
Her saying "no" doesn't mean she doesn't love u she might be confused or wants to tink it over but for d guy he can always try again
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by unclepetere(m): 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
If she insists on d NO den u cant go ahead to force,becoz u will b at fault in all her shortcomings. Definitely u will continue to beg and force her for anything all ur Life, i guess u should b wise...
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by IamUdo(m): 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
Mos Def! Like real quick.... Like Asap... Like we ain't leaving that spot together...
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by cyeln(f): 4:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
It means she not yet ready, maybe she isn't sure if she want to spend d rest of her life with you... Remember rings are little hand-cuff, be sure of who u want to be with...
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Effectively.....Yes

Unless your proposal came too soon. like 3 months or 6 months.

A Proposal Turned down simply means she did not have the same intentions as you did or at least she is not ready.

Whatever the case, it shows she was not really taking the relationship serious and expected it to end at some point.

If she were serious and into the relationship, your proposal would be her dream come true.

Pure and simple

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Opoki(m): 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ofcourse it's over as in OVER!

Mio raye asedanu.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Poseidon000: 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Mutuwa:
well,it depends..

one may hold back and try harder next time, or simply quit and move on.But please no one should beg for marriage.

Remember: When a woman is beautiful,but without brains,It is the private part that suffers the most.

[size=13pt]
That's the point bro.

Only a lummox does the embolded. I wonder why all this western m0r0nic hegemon is used as the only yardstick to define a perfect relationship.

Zombies everywhereangrysad
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by SMSguru(m): 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Even God says "no" to our prayers sometimes depending on some factors such as:
1.Timing
2.Mood
3.Motive
4.Environment
5.Priorities

Marriage proposal is as good as a prayer. You have to expect any of the 3 answers: YES, NO or WAIT. And any of the answers depend on the 5 factors listed above.

Find out whether the NO means "WAIT I'm not ready yet" or "I don't want to marry you".

A broken courtship is far better than a broken marriage.

I hope I spoke to mature minds.

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
HateU2:
mature exactly how, will i just meet u and propose, we will first know each other like two yrs before proposing, if she says no, then its over, buh we can still be friends
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Nicepoker(m): 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
HateU2:
u want to study him or her? Ur carry over courses u go pack am go other universities go write them before u graduate.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Kangol99(m): 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
[size=20pt]Never.......u gat to keep on keeping on..till[/size]
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Iamlordgee(m): 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
You wan. Stay with her without marriage.. Except she says "I am not ready" anything apart from that you. Gat to move on
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Marshallian(m): 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
Wetin remain again? That's d end o my broda
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Blitz888(m): 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
What do you know about being mature. I suppose it sounds more cliché to you and that's why its easy to say. How about those ladies who are down right manipulative and rather than cut the dude loose would instead choose to use the guy for material and emotional support... Best thing is to hop on the next available bus heading your way and not continue to dissipate precious time with a nonstarter. my 1 kobo!
HateU2:

3 Likes

Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by horllamy(m): 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2016
Holyfield1:
Your opinion please
That is the way she will do @ first place If she agree instantly some guys we think that she is very cheap...
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
cao:
Depends on the reason why she said no, since some folks won't exist on here, if their fathers left their mothers after she first said no.

That would be smn.

Their Fathers came from an era when the only two reasons a man would marry a woman is cos she got pregnant or the guy asked her daddy.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Optimuszoom(m): 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrJohnAgbo:
The "No" sometimes doesn't mean she don't want to get married to you. It could be she needs time to think. Marriage is not a child's play. That ring is an everlasting handcuff.

Fingercuff.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by charlesditro: 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
Its means she has doubt in spending the rest of her life with U, I.e Its wise to be patient in proving to her she can rely on U to protect and shelter.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
#NO BOAST, my girlfriends actually pressurises/lures me to propose 2 them!...i'm immuned 2 this dilemma.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by oforij(m): 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
It all depends on 1. Maybe she's not ready,but y waste my time when you're not ready? 2. The main aim of a 'matured relationship' is MARRIAGE if NO then it's OVER 3. How long you've known each other 4ME...its waka-away.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
Optimuszoom:

Fingercuff.
That's your own opinion
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by jeremioluwaseyi: 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
HateU2:
Really ? undecided
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by hrpvl: 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
[quote author=Holyfield1 post=42764697]Your opinion please[/quote
my actions will be based on her reason. for jobs in Dubai, seeour signature.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by tritt(m): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
For your information MEN are essential commodities now, so if you say no you do it at owners risk.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by johnstar(m): 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
dis century, no man shuld kneel dwn nd beg

for weytn na
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by LesbianBoy(m): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
No don't quit, stay there and be fooling yourself! Mumu kweshion undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by MediaDeveloper(m): 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
Holyfield1:
Your opinion please

If you love her the relationship should not be over.

Nurture it and try again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Married Two Wives Same Day In Delta Lied - Nigerians / Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.