Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (40470 Views)

If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over ? / If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? / When She Says "I'm Taken" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by yetunsbay(m): 9:08pm On May 16, 2016
What of the scenario whr she said she still got feelings for her ex despite maltreating. She may go bk if he come begging.

She said infact u're really a nice man bt i like u as frnd. Will u continue?
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Iwanttoto: 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
Nnemuka:
i have rejected a proposal before, he accepted his fate and moved on.
we still friends but not as close as before.

And 3years later, you are yet to marry. Women just don't hear word.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by fcdgrand(m): 3:14am On Dec 31, 2019
it is over but i will not walk away only activate plan B
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Nnemuka(f): 5:24am On Dec 31, 2019
Iwanttoto:

And 3years later, you are yet to marry. Women just don't hear word.
10yrs later infact
Let me annoy you further, immediately I turned 16 I started getting proposals and 50yrs after I am still single cool
Make sure you marry off your daughters in the womb before they are born.
now fuckoff from my mention undecided
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Iwanttoto: 8:50am On Dec 31, 2019
Nnemuka:

10yrs later infact
Let me annoy you further, immediately I turned 16 I started getting proposals and 50yrs after I am still single cool
Make sure you marry off your daughters in the womb before they are born.
now fuckoff from my mention undecided

You are pained grin. I wasn't d one wey ask u to reject proposals na
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Nnemuka(f): 9:07am On Dec 31, 2019
Iwanttoto:

You are pained grin. I wasn't d one wey ask u to reject proposals na
Pained for REJECTING a proposal grin grin
What ever that massages your ego

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Misplaced Attributes Guys Check In A Lady That Land Them Into Bad Relationship / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's / Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.