Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (40499 Views)

If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over ? / If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? / When She Says "I'm Taken" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by lilmax(m): 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
HateU2:
It does not mean it's over. It means 'let's get to know each other better'. It's only guys that are mature that will understand
this comment is brainless
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by damilola456(m): 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
Lol
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by seangy4konji: 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
Yes of course. Only a dull boy like ice prince would still think of staying.

To have her as a wife after,never bit the knacking if she drop still continue.

Ps. Ya not as if we met yesterday and I propose na?ohh boy I fit do as it no pain me but s wh I go deh treat am?for inside car na knacking,,for her car park,any where possible. I will render that toto worthless like d Zimbabwean dollars.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by mozkunzult: 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
HateU2:
It does not mean it's over. It means 'let's get to know each other better'. It's only guys that are mature that will understand

Wat more does she want from the relationship..
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
seangy4konji:
Yes of course. Only a dull boy like ice prince would still think of staying.

To have her as a wife after,never bit the knacking if she drop still continue.

Ps. Ya not as if we met yesterday and I propose na?ohh boy I fit do as it no pain me but s wh I go deh treat am?for inside car na knacking,,for her car park,any where possible. I will render that toto worthless like d Zimbabwean dollars.
Lol
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by AlPeter: 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Childish right?
Speechless3:
Those boys on front page tho.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by opey112(m): 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Not the end of life move on....nah woman go say no nah woman go say yes
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by tobilobaa: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
i will try again
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by MrXlim5618: 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
A smart man will know if the gurl wants to marry him. U can't be proposing to a gurl u don't know wants to marry u or not.

2 Likes

Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by don4real18(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
If you want to buy meat at the market and the seller doesn't agree with your price which you are unwilling to increase..... You patronise someone else
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by spafu(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
No it is not over. You start Season 2 of the relationship, but this time she produces and direct the movie while you go market the plates at Idumota and 51 Iweka Road Onitsha. Ndo.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by summerflame(m): 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
no be favour I wan do am make she no old for her papa house? make she swerve, better girls set wey I go just use mouth propose to..

I don't believe in kneeling down for woman all in the name of proposal.

No time to check time

will you marry me?
Yes
oyar take my Aba ring....

still I am - Certified bachelor with zero worries
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by herboshedhe(f): 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
CHECK YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE ASAP grin

CHECK MY SIGNATURE PLEASE
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
ronald4lif:
A lady can never say no to my proposal. Before proposing I'd have done my homework right and there's no way she can say no.

But let's assume she said no, then of course that's the end of the relationship. Why waste each other's time when there's no future together?
very sensible first-paragraph
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Eddodoh(m): 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
JuicyGee:
Why stay a relationship, when you know you won't marry him Didn't you know he was gonna propose one day?? Some ladies know in their heart that they wont marry the guy, they just continue... Some double date, so what if the two guys propose Same questions i keep asking my cousin...
U'll make good a partner! Some pple date for dating sake.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Sunnypa11(m): 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
They don't beg to be loved,There should never be coma(,) or Question Mark(?) but rather FullStop(.) about accepting someone into ur life after u av accepted Jesus or Allah.

It should be one time bold and loud answer with no life-line(e.g Phone a friend or Ask the audience abi 50/50)

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Dadehmola: 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
MrCork:

...depends if she lightskin or dakskin!!! angry

Bros - this your joke don stale pass your boxers!! undecided
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by MrCork: 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
Dadehmola:

Bros - this your joke don stale pass your boxers!! undecided

...SON...if you can't aford lightskin females...FIND A JOB!!! (No ofeensse) angry
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by oodua1stson: 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
The relationship is over 100%

But if I propose publicly and she said no.....her life will be over angry

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by kufreabasi2013(m): 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
yes, that will be the end of the relationship. I will try and move on with my life. she has every right to be happy. I will respect her more due to the fact that she said no instead of pretending
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
before i can propose we must have spent at least 9 months.. she says no... and i just move on.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
AlPeter:
Childish right?
Yes
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by tottinova: 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
Holyfield1:
Your opinion please

Depends on her reason for refusing or saying no to the marriage proposal.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Mrlekan07034617: 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
The truth is just that some guys do act DUMB! You've been dating a lady, she's not really in love with you and all traces are obvious in her that she's just managing you as a GUY. Instead of you to let her realize u can't continue to follow a FAKE relationship.....

..... But the funny thing this set of guys do is to propose OPENLY thinking she won't want to say NO in an open place not knowing that a "NO" will hurt the guy more.

Lesson here: Only propose to a woman you are very sure of her LOVE, do all you can to test her LOVE for you before the actual day u will like to PROPOSE!!! To avoid THE STORY THAT TOUCH the heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Excellentmind: 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
If she says no, then the relationship is over. This is because if she is persuaded into the marriage, she will need to be persuaded to remain in the marriage when the going gets tough, since the marriage isn't her wilful decision.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by estrong: 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
I will continue fucking her
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2016
WILL IMMEDIATELY BRING OUT MY PHONE ON THAT SAME SPOT , DELETE HER NUMBER , MAKE HER A PASS TENSE AND LIFE GOES ON

BETTER TO COUNT YOUR LOSE ON TIME

1 Like

Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Asquare49(m): 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
Not yet... Until she give her reason(s) then I'll decide on that...... Buh dat NO at first lipsrsealed
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Gkemz: 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
After taking a deep breathe, i'll try to understand her reasons. Her reasons will determine my next line of action either to keep on persuading or to move on with my life.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Intrepid01(m): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2016
Nnemuka:
i have rejected a proposal before, he accepted his fate and moved on.
we still friends but not as close as before.

We'll be waiting for you to relay this same event in the next 7yrs.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by sirjakez(m): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
she won't see my break light again... dats d fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos / Nigerian Lady And Her Spanish Lover Wed In Lagos. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.