Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (40518 Views)

If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over ? / If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? / When She Says "I'm Taken" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Cutehector(m): 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
HateU2:
naughtynaughty is single. U want her?
if she is, sure. Let's see hw things go frm here.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by jeffhunter(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
[quote author=Nnemuka post=42766771]i have rejected a proposal before, he accepted his fate and moved on.
we still friends but not as close as before. Ok
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by foriz4u(m): 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
JuicyGee:

well, i just tire 4 her.. She's currently dating two guys, the one she loves treat her trashy, he goes awol and comes back like a prodigal son everytime, the other one treats her nice but she doesn't like him that much (according to her). And my other cousin is still encouraging her to date the two, incase one fail.. I've advice her tire..
that other cousin of urs obviously don't want her progress. look let me be honest here as a guy. men don't ever love any woman they're aware is cheating on them. he could be in d relationship for one of dis reasons:1). giving her time to quite d other guy that's if he loves her. 2)sticking around for sexual reasons. 3) to get sth of importance from her or don't wanna lose wat he is getting frm her.

even if d guy swallows it for d time being apropos to (reason.1), trust me, a day will come dat he will avenge his case and won't feel any guilt about it. even wen she complains he will reminds her of d days she made him feel similar pains.

to d issue of she not loving d other guy who seems to love her most. that is vry common. as a matter of fact it's happening to me as I speak but thank God I now c tins clearly n better so I'm beginning to love her base on d godly qualities, endurance, faithfulness n content I c In which d other I was dying for don't really have.

jus pray for her understanding about love and e reality of life to open if not she will continue to miss it and before she realizes time as gone wit d right man.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by JuicyGee(f): 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
foriz4u:

that other cousin of urs obviously don't want her progress. look let me be honest here as a guy. men don't ever love any woman they're aware is cheating on them. he could be in d relationship for one of dis reasons:1). giving her time to quite d other guy that's if he loves her. 2)sticking around for sexual reasons. 3) to get sth of importance from her or don't wanna lose wat he is getting frm her.

even if d guy swallows it for d time being apropos to (reason.1), trust me, a day will come dat he will avenge his case and won't feel any guilt about it. even wen she complains he will reminds her of d days she made him feel similar pains.

to d issue of she not loving d other guy who seems to love her most. that is vry common. as a matter of fact it's happening to me as I speak but thank God I now c tins clearly n better so I'm beginning to love her base on d godly qualities, endurance, faithfulness n content I c In which d other I was dying for don't really have.

jus pray for her understanding about love and e reality of life to open if not she will continue to miss it and before she realizes time as gone wit d right man.
Thank God for opening your eyes. As for my cousin, i'll include her in my prayers. We just pray for the grace of God not to end up with the wrong partner and end up regretting all our life
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by lightdotcom: 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
HateU2:
It does not mean it's over. It means 'let's get to know each other better'. It's only guys that are mature that will understand
To hell with thrash. It means she has other guys period

2 Likes

Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by makabulchi(m): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
As I get up,on2 d next one
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by MalcolmS7: 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
HateU2:
It does not mean it's over. It means 'let's get to know each other better'. It's only guys that are mature that will understand
. "Get to knw each other better" bawo?.....will he buy a diamond ring and kneel for a lady? he just met yesterday?.....if u "toast" a lady or a girl and she says give me tym to knw u better is normal,but another extra time to knw him again n again?? What is she investigating about him? She be FBI?
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Heartmender101(m): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
B4 nko.....na to pack my proposal kia kia dey go infact it is more than over sef
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by SMSguru(m): 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
I will never blame any girl for saying NO to a marriage proposal. Why? A boyfriend is not a husband.

No man(including woman) tries to build a house without sitting down first to count the cost.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by iRepNaija1: 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
Holyfield1:
Your opinion please

That's why a couple should have a serious discussion before any proposal is made. By doing so, you can hopefully avoid this very awkward situation.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by iRepNaija1: 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
Holyfield1:
Your opinion please

That's why a couple should have a serious discussion before any proposal is made. By doing so, you can hopefully avoid this very awkward situation.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by foriz4u(m): 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
JuicyGee:

Thank God for opening your eyes. As for my cousin, i'll include her in my prayers. We just pray for the grace of God not to end up with the wrong partner and end up regretting all our life
amen!
tell her to follow dis guilds its rllt helped me and still helping.
39 ANCIENT WISDOM TIPS FOR SINGLES ON MARRIAGE
By D.K. Olukoya G.O MFM

1. Wedding is a day but marriage is a lifetime .
2. A stingy man who is single will still be stingy when married.
3. Silence can never be misquoted.
4. If you want what no one has had, you must do what no one has done.
5. When God wants to bless you, He puts a person in your life. When Satan wants to destroy you, he puts a person in your life.
6. It is better to be single and alone than to be married to the wrong person.
7. Avoid a contentious woman.
8. 3 men to avoid:
a. A hot tempered man.
b. A womanizer.
c. A drunkard.
9. Marrying a comedian does not guarantee a happy marriage.
10. Never be yoked to anyone who will not be yoked to Christ.
11. 3 words that echo peace in a marriage:
a. I love you .
b. I am sorry .
c. Thank you.
12. Don't waste your time meditating or dwelling on your singleness.
13. Cohabitation is a recipe for marital failure .
14. Deal with anti marriage dreams.
15. Masturbation is destruction.
16. Marriage without friendship is like a sky without the sun.
17. If you rush into marriage, you may end up with someone who will bury your destiny.
18. A successful marriage is always a triangle : God, A man and a woman.
19. Why you marry is as important as who you marry.
20. Much happiness in life depends on your marital choice.
21. A man needs divine wisdom from God in choosing who to marry.
22. Do not place your priority on good looks ; no woman is ugly, she just needs rebranding.
23. 3 major characteristics to look for in a woman :
a. Fear of God.
b. Wisdom.
c. Discretion (beauty is vanity ).
24. The best way to enslave a woman is to show her love excessively - as a rule, women don't run away from where they're pampered.
25. Love is not blind ; infatuation and lust are blind.
26. Love puts God first, lust puts sex first.
27. Test every love with your peace of mind, if it is absent, God is not there.
28. If you are a true friend, you will attract true friends.
29. Caring hearts never lack caring hands.
30. Desperation leads to frustration.
31. Bad marriages can be avoided before they begin.
32. Keep your self pure and your bed undefiled.
33. It is spiritual insanity to plan to convert someone so you can marry the person.
34. Wage war against the devil that fought your parents' marriage.
35. Marriage is a covenant, always look before you leap.
36. It is better to be single and believing God to be married than to be married and believing in God to be single.
37. A broken courtship is better than a failed marriage.
38. Do not marry money or property, marry a person.
39. Be presentable. Pls forward it to d singles in ur contact.

4 Likes

Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by ronaldbecky(m): 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
Mutuwa:
well,it depends..

one may hold back and try harder next time, or simply quit and move on.But please no one should beg for marriage.

Remember: When a woman is beautiful,but without brains,It is the private part that suffers the most.

lolzzzzzzz
see finishing cheesy
Mutuwa:
well,it depends..

one may hold back and try harder next time, or simply quit and move on.But please no one should beg for marriage.

Remember: When a woman is beautiful,but without brains,It is the private part that suffers the most.

lolzzzzzzz
see finishing
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by tosyne2much(m): 10:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
Very complicated to jump into conclusion
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by ronaldbecky(m): 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
Nnemuka:
i have rejected a proposal before, he accepted his fate and moved on.
we still friends but not as close as before.
na wah 4 u
wch 1 b nt as close as before, when u rejected his proposal.
ladies ehn
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by flexylegzy: 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
Noo.is not over.its an indirect way of telling u to go and get more MONEY.dat u are not man enough.except if d relationship is just base on mere catching FUN with each other.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
JuicyGee:
Why stay a relationship, when you know you won't marry him Didn't you know he was gonna propose one day?? Some ladies know in their heart that they wont marry the guy, they just continue... Some double date, so what if the two guys propose Same questions i keep asking my cousin...

Happened to sb I know... She was double dating. And then both of them proposed at almost the same time.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
If I feel like she would say no, it's over. Even if she thinks or says yes reluctantly, it is over. Marriage no be by force..
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by orakao8: 12:43am On Feb 10, 2016
SORRY TO SAY..YOUR COUSIN IS PROBABLY 15 YEARS....A CHILD DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE OR SHE WANTS
JuicyGee:

well, i just tire 4 her.. She's currently dating two guys, the one she loves treat her trashy, he goes awol and comes back like a prodigal son everytime, the other one treats her nice but she doesn't like him that much (according to her). And my other cousin is still encouraging her to date the two, incase one fail.. I've advice her tire..
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Optimuszoom(m): 9:54am On Feb 10, 2016
MrJohnAgbo:

That's your own opinion

And you must stick to it.. undecided
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 10, 2016
Optimuszoom:

And you must stick to it.. undecided
In your dream
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 10, 2016
Na babe u be abi? Know each other ke.. mtchewww.
HateU2:
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 10, 2016
YES
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 10, 2016
Maurz:
Na babe u be abi? Know each other ke.. mtchewww.
undecided undecided
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by smallyang: 10:57am On Feb 10, 2016
http://ReferralEarning.com/?ref=545226 to earn money freely and u will be pay instantly
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Vincent41(m): 11:53am On Feb 10, 2016
Mutuwa:
well,it depends..

true i love this post...Beauty without brains.....its better to marry an ugly woman and make her the most beautiful woman than marrying a beautiful leing cheating promiscious idiot
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by makavell: 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
Just 4get about it.4 her 2 no she don have any felling 4 u
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by gemale(m): 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
Y nt? D only tym I fit stay na if she talk say make I give her tym 2 think abt am. Wetin u wan make man do if she no wan gree marry? Siddon dey look am?
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
MrJohnAgbo:
The "No" sometimes doesn't mean she don't want to get married to you. It could be she needs time to think. Marriage is not a child's play. That ring is an everlasting handcuff.
I don't believe your explanation.
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by dazzlingfranci: 10:05am On Mar 14, 2016
give her time to think
Re: If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? by Enockia(m): 10:36am On Apr 23, 2016
no signifies the end ..........no second thoughts !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) / Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.