Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price (22633 Views)

Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Diamonddris(m): 12:23am On Feb 16, 2016
ellacute45:
-[s]your sis is a slut if you don't understand my comment fvck o[/ s]ff
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by david290(m): 9:16am On Feb 16, 2016
Joy1706:

I haven't even made my view known. U've been sampling girls and u feel u can sit on ur high horse and judge girls who are sexually active? Sorry I just can't abide hypocrites
But in your readiness to respond to any male-bearing moniker you wouldn't see that it is my prerogative to desire whatever and express same in the most harmless way possible and this as it is heavily represented in my prior comment. Those who are sampling girls know themeselves and I don't owe a thing against them. I'm busy with my dreams and it'll even take a lady more than her V to get my ring. It'll take her dignity, self-worth, womanly values, so that anywhere I appear tomorrow people will see a prince charming and his blameless princess. This might be nothing to nobody but just yesterday a thread on Nairaland saw a dude put up a post with a picture of himself and his lady. Another Nairaland was quick to spot the lady as a retired prostitute and He seem to have fact to substantiate his accusation as He gave the lady's business name and location of the business. The innocent dude who came into the picture couldn't quote the accusser but will rather quote others who complimented they two. This is the kinda mess I've always tried to avoid (though it may be something anyone could put up with but I can't) thus my being insistent on a virgin because even God will not judge me on that seeing himself know who I am in that regard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Finally Did It [Photo] / See A Chat Between A Lesbian And My Sister / What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.