Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price (22634 Views)

Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by nkemdi89(f): 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
DandyWalker:
Let me start by saying I have a number of female friends -platonic friendship, I mean - with different shapes and shades. Some I grew up together with, while others, I met through different avenues like the media, school et all - just like every other guy out there. As mature ladies, almost all of them have had their 'fair' share of relationships with different experiences that, if only they could add it to their CVs, would qualify them as 'veterans' on the 'job'.

From what I have seen, and from what they have told me, many guys have dumped them, and they have dumped many guys. A number of them have had up to 10 boyfriends/sexual partners, some have had much less or much more. Virtually all are in their early 20s.

The very bold ones among them have described their sexual experiences which sometimes include oral (cunnilingus and MouthAction) and even anal sex. Some have even had to terminate one or two pregnancies for guys who later dumped them or or in some cases, who they later dumped.
Yours truly, each time they tell me this, my body recoils in disgust. I wish I could help it. But oftentimes I can't but begin to imagine the sexual act: how the guy handles her the way he pleases, insert his hand-no matter how filthy- into even the most intimate place in her body , twists and turns her to mimic a dog, a monkey etc ,while she moans away..............

And this is not 1 guy, not 2 and sometimes, not 10!

From what I have seen, It seems to me my friends (the girls) are always 'on heat'. Because as soon as a guy dumps them, they jump at another, and the 'sexual circuit' is never broken.
The funny thing is, my friends have not done anything unusual , because that is what most girls do these days. It has become a norm, not an exception!

Well, Its a modern world-at least , that is what they say- and I seem to be outdated in the way I feel about them. But I think they would also agree with me that we should forgo the ERA OF BRIDE PRICE, because they don't deserve it!

Why do I have to pay for what some guys have had for free?!Why do I have to pay over a girl whose private parts still drip of the semen of other guys?! No tell me, why do I have to pay over a girl who has carried and aborted pregnancies for some other guys who had her with little or nothing?!

Fine, I know a woman has much more to offer than sex in marriage. But she has definitely reduced her value with those sexual escapades. All a man lives for is EGO and self esteem. She has denied me that EGO and pride over her, at least, not when many other guys out there know the exact locations of the scars and birth marks in her private parts............and of course her 'ringtones'!
Your same type will always demand for s*x in a relationship, and you will dump her for not giving it to you, please quit the preaching cos you have ended up hurting most girls who are still struggling to keep their hole for one man. What was their gain? These men can't cope with the relationship and dump them or make the relationship not interesting for the women or they accuse the women of giving other men or they are les*ians. The irony of it all is that the wayward ones get the men while the reserved ones continue to experience heartbreak.
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by lizzyfearless(f): 12:33am On Feb 13, 2016
In the same vein, no bride price 4 ur sisters and daughters cos dnt tink der deserve it either....... Just saying though
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by swimcash(m): 6:42am On Feb 13, 2016
midehi2:

and a man that deep his thing into anything is called what? mtcheeeeeew
like it or nt, d victim wil always b d woman, dey r at d receiving end, so no justification 4 sleepin around
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Aleora(f): 7:32am On Feb 13, 2016
Cutehector:
Who are those idiats mentioning "foreign girls" rock..
don't mind them,them never chee chomchin,idiot wey never step airport before dey shout foreign ladies,if na so y d Nigerians wey dey outside country wan come nigeria com marry??ndi ala
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Cutehector(m): 7:34am On Feb 13, 2016
Aleora:
don't mind them,them never chee chomchin,idiot wey never step airport before dey shout foreign ladies,if na so y d Nigerians wey dey outside country wan come nigeria com marry??ndi ala
lol no mind dem... these foreign girls be treatin dem like shit den dey remember they'v got good women back home, the same Nigerian ladies dey be castigating since kembe

1 Like

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by elannie: 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
Men r wicked, evil, devils, may God have mercy on u men, mr OP do u wan 2 tell me dat ds girls disvirgin demselves, did u even tink b4 u wrote ds? How many girls hav u f**kd? Did u consider dat dey will b anoda man's wife some day, it takes 2 to play d game. May God help u n ur sense of reasoning, u can only ask 4 a virgin if u are one too. So shut ur dirty mouth.... Hypocrite!!!

1 Like

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by olagbemi118(m): 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2016
Missonas:

Hahaha brov if I sound pained then u bitter. Dat picture is frm ur dp was only tryna show u aw y'all dnt practice wat u preach.ur view, ur biz
go hang on a pole
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Missonas(f): 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
olagbemi118:
go hang on a pole
grin for ur small mind
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by olagbemi118(m): 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2016
Missonas:
grin for ur small mind
thank you...
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Joy1706(f): 6:59am On Feb 15, 2016
niyi123:

My brother, May God bless you.
I concur with you, some that will be attacking you deep down their minds they felt dejected because they knew they have made an error that is irreversible. How on earth should a reasonable lady allow herself to be used by guy that has not paid the bride price and after been used expecting such guy to pay for what he has actually gotten for free, I think there is no point.

As for me, based on what have seen, is either I marry a virgin or remain single. Is not the virginity that matter but an assurance not to marry a scrap, after all, if someone disobey his creator by being use as sex tool because she wants to satisfy his fellow human beings such a person can not be trusted. More so, most of them that always sleep with guys before getting married tend to cheat no matter how good the husband is, may be because of the fantasy of having it with difference persons as we all know we are all created differently.
OP don't settle for less, look around we have very few decent ones that you can choose from but be careful there are a lot of pretender, please don't fall victim.
I the it you're a virgin?
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Joy1706(f): 7:03am On Feb 15, 2016
sexyexcalibur:
c how all d girls come out d shout .... truth said sha... won't pay for something dat anoda guy got for free
Lmao! You never ready to marry be that na
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Joy1706(f): 7:04am On Feb 15, 2016
david290:
My comment was not informed by another so I am expecting no quote. For me, it's either I marry a Virgin or I remain Single. Every other fornicators and advocates can keep it up.
I take it you're a virgin?
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Joy1706(f): 7:07am On Feb 15, 2016
olagbemi118:
I won't marry a 'used' thing as a wife. God forbid that I pay for something others have used for free. Shameless girls all around
Aren't you an 'over-used' thing yourself? Remain there and die single na. You never ready to marry

1 Like

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Joy1706(f): 7:11am On Feb 15, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
I don't like disclosing anything about myself on social media,but I'm forced to because of the post I quoted earlier.First of all;I'm not sex-starved,and I'm not promiscious,I brokeup with my GF on september,and I've been single ever since,I used to tell my GF that she cannot make shakara for me cos I can always do without sex:This is the point,most of these girls out there are too shallow-minded,getting down with just "anybody".What happened to dignity and virtues?getting swayed by men for just a few thousands?But then again expect a decent man to pay for her?[arguably worthless]...come on,get real,I know God will not let me marry such since I'm not that type.Peace!!!
But you were having sex with ur gf ba?
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by ben1daEbiri(m): 7:33am On Feb 15, 2016
Joy1706:

But you were having sex with ur gf ba?
Like i said earlier,I'm not a perv,I intended marrying her even though I wasn't ready yet,but she screwed up...Igbo girls tho!
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 15, 2016
Joy1706:

Lmao! You never ready to marry be that na

lol.. trust me... they are alot of good girls and virgins out there.. (am not saying non virgins are bad) ...
1nc u r not a virgin ... 4get bride price .... its fraud
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by omoharry(f): 9:47am On Feb 15, 2016
sweetgala:

You already got the message wrong, chaste does not directly mean virginity. The OP isbonly addressing the issue if sexual recklessness, women who are semen deposits, serial abortion clinic visitors, the type with an endless que of sexual partners.

Those whose rapsheet is 7 feet long, I doubt you would desire to be grouped with such individuals unless that's what you are about also.

Any man who fits the description above is also part of the problem and any woman who accepts him as an husband should know she is only caring for other peoples sexual partner
ok..got your point.
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by olagbemi118(m): 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
Joy1706:

Aren't you an 'over-used' thing yourself? Remain there and die single na. You never ready to marry
smiles... There are chaste ladies out there who haven't sold their body for few minutes of lust
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by david290(m): 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
Joy1706:

I take it you're a virgin?
I didn't come here to discuss that, that's not the topic of discourse and I wouldn't even do that on a public forum as I consider it absolutely unnecessary. However, I've aired what I want for myself.
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Joy1706(f): 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2016
david290:
I didn't come here to discuss that, that's not the topic of discourse and I wouldn't even do that on a public forum as I consider it absolutely unnecessary. However, I've aired what I want for myself.
I take it you're not. In that case, hypocrite swerve abeg

1 Like

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Joy1706(f): 4:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
olagbemi118:
smiles... There are chaste ladies out there who haven't sold their body for few minutes of lust
Just so u know, chaste ladies don't want used products either. Happy searching
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Joy1706(f): 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
sexyexcalibur:

lol.. trust me... they are alot of good girls and virgins out there.. (am not saying non virgins are bad) ...

Are you a virgin? Virgin girls do not want used products o
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Joy1706(f): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
sexyexcalibur:

Are you a virgin? Virgin girls do not want used products o. When u wanna marry, lemme see the mouth you'll use to ask the girls dad not to pay bride price cos she's not a virgin

1 Like

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Joy1706(f): 4:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
Like i said earlier,I'm not a perv,I intended marrying her even though I wasn't ready yet,but she screwed up...Igbo girls tho!
U slept with her when u knew u were not ready. Why did u sleep with her at all? Its the same way girls give their bodies to guys they intend settling down with. Who are you to judge when u did the same thing? The change starts with u guys.
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by david290(m): 4:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
Joy1706:

I take it you're not. In that case, hypocrite swerve abeg
I don't have time for your kind. I will not descend myself to your level of attacking anybody who aired their opinion. Your kind is known here. And can't you see that you're the lone all over the thread attacking anybody who doesn't share in your views? Just like you're sharing yours without attacks from nobody? Guess you should be back at your dictionary to know the meaning of a FORUM. I am no e-warrior so find your match.
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
Joy1706:

Are you a virgin? Virgin girls do not want used products o. When u wanna marry, lemme see the mouth you'll use to ask the girls dad not to pay bride price cos she's not a virgin

trust me .. some infos are personal.....

am not getting married to her parents though ...
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by olagbemi118(m): 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
Joy1706:

Just so u know, chaste ladies don't want used products either. Happy searching
and who told you I've been used? Keep assuming in your mind....
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by ben1daEbiri(m): 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
Joy1706:

U slept with her when u knew u were not ready. Why did u sleep with her at all? Its the same way girls give their bodies to guys they intend settling down with. Who are you to judge when u did the same thing? The change starts with u guys.
I'm not a perv!!!
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Joy1706(f): 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
I'm not a perv!!!
Who are u trying to convince dear? Me or you?
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Joy1706(f): 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
olagbemi118:
and who told you I've been used? Keep assuming in your mind....
So ur a virgin? Kudos if u are
Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by Joy1706(f): 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
david290:
I don't have time for your kind. I will not descend myself to your level of attacking anybody who aired their opinion. Your kind is known here. And can't you see that you're the lone all over the thread attacking anybody who doesn't share in your views? Just like you're sharing yours without attacks from nobody? Guess you should be back at your dictionary to know the meaning of a FORUM. I am no e-warrior so find your match.
I haven't even made my view known. U've been sampling girls and u feel u can sit on ur high horse and judge girls who are sexually active? Sorry I just can't abide hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Why She Does Not Deserve That Bride Price by ben1daEbiri(m): 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2016
Joy1706:

Who are u trying to convince dear? Me or you?
Please before you quote me again,use your phone and google "anambra girls"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl / She Finally Did It [Photo] / What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.